• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
jortaman
  • jortaman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

Hey,

Is there a way to play without having Rockstar Social Club installed? Because it maybe causes my crashes because I went browsing trought the SC news and I got this black screen crash so Ive now removed it but can't play.

Latetzki
  • Latetzki

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (jortaman @ Dec 13 2008, 16:04)
Hey,

Is there a way to play without having Rockstar Social Club installed? Because it maybe causes my crashes because I went browsing trought the SC news and I got this black screen crash so Ive now removed it but can't play.

If I'm right, SC must be installed. But try play offline, if it helps.

adrenaline15
  • adrenaline15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

How do we play offline without RGSC?

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

LEARN ASM, REVERSE, RUN OLLyDBG or IDA or anything else u like, CRACK SOME OPCODE BYTES COMUNICATING WITH R*SC, COMPILE NEW EXE, THEN PLAY WITHOUT IT) EASY AS 1 2 3 IF U GOT REVERSING SKILLS)
U CAN ASK SOME FOLKS AT CRACKLAB.RU forum, to do personal 'cure' for u (please dont ask me here or there), some of them may ask for profit, dont forget to keep it private, because sharing it would be illegal.
Also cracking with destroy original checksum, so security catalog file will not recognise modified exe, and digital signature will become invalid and u will not be able to use live in game at all, that may lead to savegame problems, and ofcourse u may forget about Multiplayer, about video editor and about stats))

So better play with RSC and spam rockstart with bugreports about it, and hope they will fix it)

M4ts
  • M4ts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

Still cant connect to social club....

bp2018
  • bp2018

Cheese Doodle

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:37 PM

Social club is connected to live, live is connected to GTA, wihout either the game will not run at all.

Make sure you install the live update linked on the social club loader, also be sure you have .net framework 3.5 and 3.5 service pack 1.

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:21 PM Edited by Voodooman, 14 December 2008 - 01:38 PM.

orly.gif orly?

This time u better do some research before posting, its no connected to live, RSC service communicate with game and reports it if it online or offline, if it reported as offline the game just do not allow to enter MP match and shows message that u should be logged into RSC, this can be easily bypassed even with simple memory hack (aka trainer), the service works almost like a steam, fix few opcode bytes and game will "think" that RSC is runing and online, when its really not even installed and will let u play online.

RSC uses Microsoft.NET Framework v2.0.50727 runtime libs, and have NOTHING to do with live, it aint uses any import\export XLIVE api, and doesnt communicate with live subsystem at all!

I can show u disassembly that proves it (but i doubt u will understand any sh*t in it) that RSC app aint connected with live and can be easily removed with no harm to game process.

Even RSC app aint collect multilayer stats data from game, stats collected by live and stored in your live account at MS servers, the RSC site (not tool) just collects stats from there.

Its only may brake video uploading, because game uses session login data from RSC tool to login and upload videos to your account, they really the only thing RGSC needed for!

game is lookin for runing process and registered path of RSC, if its not runing game starts it, if not present, game refuse to run (easy to fix)/

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

wasnt it was Elvis that said a little less conversation? dozingoff.gif

lol
could any1 make an always offline patch?
im sick of disconnecting my modem to play gta.... (crashes otherwise)

bp2018
  • bp2018

Cheese Doodle

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Voodooman @ Dec 14 2008, 23:51)
orly.gif orly?

This time u better do some research before posting, its no connected to live, RSC service communicate with game and reports it if it online or offline, if it reported as offline the game just do not allow to enter MP match and shows message that u should be logged into RSC, this can be easily bypassed even with simple memory hack (aka trainer), the service works almost like a steam, fix few opcode bytes and game will "think" that RSC is runing and online, when its really not even installed and will let u play online.

RSC uses Microsoft.NET Framework v2.0.50727 runtime libs, and have NOTHING to do with live, it aint uses any import\export XLIVE api, and doesnt communicate with live subsystem at all!

I can show u disassembly that proves it (but i doubt u will understand any sh*t in it) that RSC app aint connected with live and can be easily removed with no harm to game process.

Even RSC app aint collect multilayer stats data from game, stats collected by live and stored in your live account at MS servers, the RSC site (not tool) just collects stats from there.

Its only may brake video uploading, because game uses session login data from RSC tool to login and upload videos to your account, they really the only thing RGSC needed for!

First of all you are acting like an elitist jackass, second of all I simply mean that the live account is linked to the rockstar social club, please stop jumping straight into elitist jackass mode.

dozingoff.gif

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:49 PM Edited by Voodooman, 14 December 2008 - 01:53 PM.

no its u actin like an ass! all the things u said in that topic aint usefull and mean nothing, i said its easy to crack u said "RSC connected to live, live connected to game without it it will not run" i a meaning "U CANT GET RID OF RCS TOOL BECAUSE IT WILL BROKE LIVE" when its actualy not, and u said that in meaning of tool not about account linking meaning, now u trying to find a good excuse after i busted u with your knowledge-less post.
RSC let u play MP even u not linked live account to it)) its just simple runing process that logs in for Video upload and wasting CPU cycles of game for that damn check if it online and runing, thats why game may work a bit faster without it (anyway i dont understand reason of stand alone tool when R* can just implement same loging process just in-game without losing any cpu time.)

U dont know a sh*t about how its work and actin like u know something, so please go shoot yoself suicidal.gif and save excuses for yo mom! ) lol at u

Comunist as i said before

U CAN ASK SOME FOLKS AT CRACKLAB.RU forum, to do personal 'cure' for u (please dont ask me here or there), some of them may ask for profit, dont forget to keep it private, because sharing it would be illegal

getting rid of RSC will not let u play game with no DRUNK CAMERA, so it will not help u play pirated version, because camera trigger activated by GTA4 launcher and not by RSC itself! go buy yoself a copy of game and u will never need to disconnect from internet to play )) U DIRTY LITTLE PIRATE!

bp2018
  • bp2018

Cheese Doodle

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

The only way to play without it would be to hack the files to disable it, the same way securom is required to play but you can do so without, this does not change the fact its meant to be running, hacking it out of the game does NOT make you right, it simply means you've editied files you weren't meant to, now go climb back under the elitist prick rock please.

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

MAN U JUST STUPID OR STUPID f*ckING IDIOT WANNABE ?

CAN U READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE OR YO IQ LEVEL SUCH LOW SO U CANT???

Posted on Dec 14 2008, 13:58
LEARN ASM, REVERSE, RUN OLLyDBG or IDA or anything else u like, CRACK SOME OPCODE BYTES COMUNICATING WITH R*SC, COMPILE NEW EXE, THEN PLAY WITHOUT IT) EASY AS 1 2 3 IF U GOT REVERSING SKILLS)
U CAN ASK SOME FOLKS AT CRACKLAB.RU forum, to do personal 'cure' for u (please dont ask me here or there), some of them may ask for profit, dont forget to keep it private, because sharing it would be illegal.
Also cracking with destroy original checksum, so security catalog file will not recognise modified exe, and digital signature will become invalid and u will not be able to use live in game at all, that may lead to savegame problems, and ofcourse u may forget about Multiplayer, about video editor and about stats))

No can u go away to another place to play wannabe, to place where r lot of idiots worst then u who will believe that u have some knowledge. Stop bullsh*ting around, its makes me nervous u know! Or just go play WOW or something and post there yo useless stupid posts!

bp2018
  • bp2018

Cheese Doodle

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:36 PM

How can I read when its in gibberish. monocle.gif

deathtoll
  • deathtoll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

just for laughs, the pirated game loader seems to work a lot better than original retail. wink.gif

wezkker
  • wezkker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:56 AM Edited by wezkker, 14 November 2011 - 08:58 AM.

QUOTE (Voodooman @ Sunday, Dec 14 2008, 14:08)
MAN U JUST STUPID OR STUPID f*ckING IDIOT WANNABE ?

CAN U READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE OR YO IQ LEVEL SUCH LOW SO U CANT???

Posted on Dec 14 2008, 13:58

No can u go away to another place to play wannabe, to place where r lot of idiots worst then u who will believe that u have some knowledge. Stop bullsh*ting around, its makes me nervous u know! Or just go play WOW or something and post there yo useless stupid posts!

i know u ain't gonna teach, but please teach me how to play gta 4 offline without social club please....T.T.....my gta 4 is pirated version, i need to log in to play offline(this is the only method, skip login n press play is usless), no log in cant play. few days back, i cant log in, it seems that social club has some problems n i dont know what the heck it is, which makes me cant play gta 4...X.X....i even try Xliveless n many other silly methods but none of them work...T.T.....please teach me....T.T.....beg u man.....im feel boring without playing GTA 4....T.T

* i already check out the cracklab.ru...its in russian n i cant understand...T.T....u are my only hope now!! please......

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

Don't bumps topics dude and you won't get any support for pirated copies of the game here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users