• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic
ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (TU-Gerrish-FC @ Dec 27 2008, 15:33)
Did you lot play?

I only got home from Holiday Last night so? sad.gif

nope. confused.gif unless they did it without me...

TU-Gerrish-FC
  • TU-Gerrish-FC

OVOXO

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:09 PM

Nope. They havent done it.
I was talking to Bates (y)

bigmike72
  • bigmike72

your mom was awesome

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

im in

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

Would still be interested in this if anyone is still doing it...haven't heard from Bates ina long minute...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

Same here. We should reunite. Like a mod get rid of this thread and I or someone else if they wish can make a thread about this. With rules on the front page and when events will be held.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

If someone wants to start this event afresh, post a new topic and this one will be locked.

Although, it would be better if one of you could PM Bates and ask him why he's been inactive in this topic. His last login was today - he's probably wondering why this thread disappeared from the GTAIV forum. tounge.gif
Its not really nice to grab the organizing duties from him, if he's still committed to organizing this event. Just sort it out among yourselves.

The Owl
  • The Owl

Captain of the Sniper team.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

I talked to Bates on MSN when the first match was meant to start and he refused to start the match until everyone who signed up for this checked in with him. I tried telling him that one or two people wouldn't show up but still he refused. He wouldn't even invite people into the lobby. I don't think you should worry about taking this away from him.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

Owl, you told me half the people that signed up wouldnt make it, i didnt see that as an excuse for people to just sign up & for me not to hear from them atall again thats all, i really dont think i'm gonna manage to host as theres too many people to add & ive already got more than 50 on my PSN list.

I'll leave the Gamemode for anyone who has the time, you can Lock the thread & someone can re-create if they like.

Cheers GTArv. icon14.gif

The Owl
  • The Owl

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

I never said half of them wouldn't make it. All I said was not everyone who said they would show up would show up. It's a fact of life! People forget, People decide to do something else, People suffer from unforeseen events. As for hosting, you already asked us to add your PSN and you accepted, People on your friends list and on GTA show up on the top of your friends list all you have to do is invite the people that are on your friends list and on the list on the first post.

But you must of known that so I can only think of three possibilities for you not to start the game.
1. You're a dick and you never intended to host the match you just get off on wasting peoples time.
2. You're f*cking lazy!
3. You really are that f*cking dumb! If this is the case I apologize. You can't help it if you have a low IQ.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:15 PM Edited by ChristopherD, 08 January 2009 - 10:20 PM.

Wow.

Cmon, Owl...give the dude a break...

Hosting a game is a pain in the ass (I just discovered this and is why I am no longer organizing the Ground/Air Wars).

I think there may be one or two other reasons he did what he did that don't involve him being an ass, lazy or stupid.

Can't we all just get along?

P.S. How do you embed a vid into the actual post???

The Owl
  • The Owl

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:54 PM Edited by The Owl, 08 January 2009 - 10:58 PM.

I would of given him a break if he only did it once but after he failed to host the first time he rescheduled another time but again he failed to host.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 8 2009, 21:56)
I never said half of them wouldn't make it. All I said was not everyone who said they would show up would show up. It's a fact of life! People forget, People decide to do something else, People suffer from unforeseen events. As for hosting, you already asked us to add your PSN and you accepted, People on your friends list and on GTA show up on the top of your friends list all you have to do is invite the people that are on your friends list and on the list on the first post.

But you must of known that so I can only think of three possibilities for you not to start the game.
1. You're a dick and you never intended to host the match you just get off on wasting peoples time.
2. You're f*cking lazy!
3. You really are that f*cking dumb! If this is the case I apologize. You can't help it if you have a low IQ.

The fact that Only You seem to have got so riled by me not hosting shows how damn immature you are. I never intended to host? Ask around how many events i host & organised, who the f*ck are you to call me lazy, the reason i can't host is im too tied up with College work, Wtf are you doing with your life except sitting around relying on people to play games, you impatient prick.

Heres two popular Game-Modes of mine i used to host:

Destruction Derby's
http://www.gtaforums...opic=360564&hl=

Liberty City Fight Club
http://www.gtaforums...opic=365287&hl=

WTF have you done on the Forums except Demand & Complain.

Talking about my Low IQ, do you not understand? if you have over 50 PSN friends the GTA IV multiplayer mobile picks friends that you can invite at randum, Which means because i have over 50 friends on my PSN that I Need I can't!!

Mod's please Lock, Sorry ChristopherD, sammyman, etc. Feel free to re-create the thread.

The Owl
  • The Owl

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jan 9 2009, 00:27)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 8 2009, 21:56)

2. You're f*cking lazy!

The fact that Only You seem to have got so riled by me not hosting shows how damn immature you are. I never intended to host? Ask around how many events i host & organised, who the f*ck are you to call me lazy, the reason i can't host is im too tied up with College work, Wtf are you doing with your life except sitting around relying on people to play games, you impatient prick.

Heres two popular Game-Modes of mine i used to host:

Destruction Derby's
http://www.gtaforums...opic=360564&hl=

Liberty City Fight Club
http://www.gtaforums...opic=365287&hl=

WTF have you done on the Forums except Demand & Complain.

Talking about my Low IQ, do you not understand? if you have over 50 PSN friends the GTA IV multiplayer mobile picks friends that you can invite at randum, Which means because i have over 50 friends on my PSN that I Need I can't!!

Mod's please Lock, Sorry ChristopherD, sammyman, etc. Feel free to re-create the thread.

Then you should said something! A simple "Sorry guys, I can't host tonight's match" would of been nice. As I said when I talked to you on msn you simply said that not enough people have checked in with you to start the match. You never said "Sorry I'm too busy" or "I just don't feel like it" was that too much to ask for? Okay fair point on the over 50 people glitch, I forgot about that but if you knew about it when you where planning this you should of just said something. If you said "I can't host can anyone take over" I would of happily of done it.

Of course I was riled up for you not hosting, I booted up GTA IV and waited for you to log in to the psn and when I contacted you via MSN you never said "It's off" you simply said "not enough people have checked in".

Okay I shouldn't of resorted to insults but must admit you wasted my time and you wasted the time of everyone else who wanted to play. Which could of been avoided with a simple massage.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

I clearly said in this topic "The Event wont be happening unless people check in" or something on that line.

And the reason i couldnt host then was The Mobile Phone situation & people not checking in, Only recently have i had loads of work that needs to be done thats the reason i havnt bumped the topic, Damn right you shouldnt have insulted me, doesnt it tell you something the way you react & the way everyone else is completely cool & understands?

Maybe you should have checked the topic before loading up your PS3 which by the way you act as if its a chore, yet you call me a lazy bastard.

you simply said "not enough people have checked in".

I don't understand, what do you want me to say? or do you want me to give the go ahead & 3 of us play the game-mode.

If your getting so riled by this thread & going so crazy maybe you should take a look at yourself before you start insulting me.

Again, Sorry for not bumping the topic, have had alot of work lately.

The Owl
  • The Owl

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 22 2008, 18:11)
Who can make it for 8pm tonight? if theres more than 5 of us it will go ahead as planned.

After this post you never said anything, No "Sorry, not enough people have checked in" No "Sorry I got over 50 people on my friends list" Just nothing. How was I meant to know how many people checked in with you? You gave out your msn and people could of PM'ed you. You only posted this two hours before it was planed to start.

But all of this doesn't matter if you couldn't host in the first place!. Again why didn't you say anything? Don't give me "I was busy!" Bullsh*t. You where too busy to put this into one of your posts. "I can't host can someone else do it?"? Really? Come on, seriously? What is it that you do that pulls you away just before you can type that? I'm serious I want to know.

I did apologize so why are you carrying on?

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:53 AM

Owl & Bates, take it to PMs or MSN if you have something to bitch about. Lets keep the forums clean. Please send me a PM if you have an issue.

QUOTE (ChristopherD)
P.S. How do you embed a vid into the actual post???

BBCode Tutorial. icon14.gif

Locked on request. Whoever is taking over as organizer can post a new topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users