Photo

[REL|IV] Asi loader

1,022 replies to this topic
CoryGotKushHead
  • CoryGotKushHead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:44 AM

Ok so Ive been reading and it looks like no one is having my problem with this new filecheckfix.

Ok so the only thing I do online is play freemode...Race tracks that me and a friend made and make ramps..or just goof off w/e.

The only reason I have fun is because of simple native trainer...Now when I use this new FileCheckFix I reinstalled GTA and put it in along with netkicker...Booted up and it works and netkicker works.

Now when I put in Simple Native Trainer v4.5 which is the latest version my game wont even boot...Is it the filecheckfix or is something funny going on with simple native...Ive never had this problem with native 3.9-4.3...Never tried 4.5 but I went back and tried 4.2 and 4.1 and still the same thing..My game wont even start up...I take out simple native and everything is fine...WTF the last filecheckfix didnt do this...Anyone else have this problem and is it fixable ....What Im really asking is whether or not its the filecheckfix that making it do this...Im pretty positive it is..

Oh BTW Im on 7 ultimate 64 bit..if that has anything to do with anything.

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

The lack of a new scripthook prevents Simple Native from working, and lack of new g4mhook prevents thousand tugs from working.

LOLcops lite V3 and Vehicle Selector 1.4 might work, since they don't require a hook dll, but I'm not about to install a dirty patch to find out myself.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (MajorVienna @ Nov 13 2009, 09:45)
The lack of a new scripthook prevents Simple Native from working, and lack of new g4mhook prevents thousand tugs from working.

LOLcops lite V3 and Vehicle Selector 1.4 might work, since they don't require a hook dll, but I'm not about to install a dirty patch to find out myself.

And if you did install the patch, you will quickly find out, that those two mods stopped worked as well. They were based on an old version of the scripthook, and are faced with the same problem the scripthook is facing, the inability to execute native commands into the game.

chasez
  • chasez

ImPerAtoR crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:28 AM

Filecheckfix.asi needs to be updated 'cause the game with new patch refuses to connect to servers even if theres only a small modifications in the game.

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

I wonder if you can alt+tab from the main menu, then run a batch file of some sort that would hook into the game (not an expert in coding, but I know a bit about a bit).

Maybe the same technology used for malicious viruses could be used for IV hooking? suicidal.gif

Reetkorst
  • Reetkorst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

when i go in multiplayer i see loading screen and still on there it wont go to starting game :S
so i cant play how it comes?

CoryGotKushHead
  • CoryGotKushHead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

aww man this sucks I want to go back to racing and hanging out with my buddy on gta like we always do...Just hang out race and toke some good herb.

ThomasDemko
  • ThomasDemko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

NOTHING WORKS FOR ME :'(
I F***ING BUY THE GAME, DOESNT EVEN WORK ON MY COMPUTER SO I USE MY NEIGHBOURS COMPUTER AND IT WORKS, THEN I TRY USING A TRAINER AND NOTHGING F***ING WORKS FOR F***KING S***! IT SAYS "OH YOU GOT A CRT NOT INTIALIZED ERROR HAHA" GFY! NOTHING EVER WORKS FOR ME. I F***ING ASK FOR A SUGGESTION TO THIS PROBLEM AND EVERY TIME SOME F***WAT LOCKS THE F***ING THING WITHOUT ANY F***ING ANSWER. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GIVE ME WHAT I NEED! PLEAAASE!
Ive got v3 gta 4 patch and every damn download link you gaves posted. nothing helps.

chasez
  • chasez

ImPerAtoR crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (ThomasDemko @ Nov 14 2009, 05:21)
I F***ING BUY THE GAME, DOESNT EVEN WORK ON MY COMPUTER SO I USE MY NEIGHBOURS COMPUTER AND IT WORKS, THEN I TRY USING A TRAINER AND NOTHGING F***ING WORKS FOR F***KING S***! IT SAYS "OH YOU GOT A CRT NOT INTIALIZED ERROR HAHA" GFY! NOTHING EVER WORKS FOR ME. I F***ING ASK FOR A SUGGESTION TO THIS PROBLEM AND EVERY TIME SOME F***WAT LOCKS THE F***ING THING WITHOUT ANY F***ING ANSWER. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GIVE ME WHAT I NEED! PLEAAASE!
Ive got v3 gta 4 patch and every damn download link you gaves posted. nothing helps.

Make a coffee and chill out!

Zobimanguydo
  • Zobimanguydo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:20 AM

Is there a new dsound.dll i have to download as well? cause earlier i reinstalled gta 4, (before it would start up, but it would say not responding; however while this process was going on it would run for about a minute or two and then just exit out) but now, i get an error whilst launching the game that says Fatal error ws10

CoryGotKushHead
  • CoryGotKushHead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (ThomasDemko @ Nov 14 2009, 05:21)

I think he needs more than coffe he needs some good ol herb...If he is 18+ of coarse...Assuming wince this game is for people 17+

But we all no to many kids play this game.

ArKTisK
  • ArKTisK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:18 PM

since the latest patch went live, gta4 online has never been better. ive also noticed since cheaters were abolished that ive been coming in first in every deathmatch and team deathmatch.

i just wish i could use the ultimate graphics tweak still sad.gif

but if i had to choose between the two, id rather have multiplayer that wasnt completly ruined with people using trainers and other cheats.

however, if they had just supported dedicated servers, this wouldnt even be an issue. you could have modded servers, and official servers.

CoryGotKushHead
  • CoryGotKushHead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (ArKTisK @ Nov 14 2009, 21:18)
since the latest patch went live, gta4 online has never been better. ive also noticed since cheaters were abolished that ive been coming in first in every deathmatch and team deathmatch.

i just wish i could use the ultimate graphics tweak still sad.gif

but if i had to choose between the two, id rather have multiplayer that wasnt completly ruined with people using trainers and other cheats.

however, if they had just supported dedicated servers, this wouldnt even be an issue. you could have modded servers, and official servers.

Sadly true...I only use my trainer for freemode...it doesnt work in TDM or DM or anything so simple native trainer is harmless..except for tugging up free mode uhg..

I just cant play GTA online anymore untill this is fixed because the only thing I do is play with a few friends in freemode racing with godcars.

TDM and DM and all other modes are boring for me. FREEMODE ONLY...I wish they had dedicated servers =[ .

occasionally making a narly ramp...I hope this gets ficed soon does anyone have any new info if its been updated..if so link please if there is one..thanks

ArKTisK
  • ArKTisK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:11 AM

i never saw the appeal of free mode, but im the competitive type.

12uniflew
  • 12uniflew

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/130_0904_18_z+integra

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:55 AM Edited by 12uniflew, 16 November 2009 - 12:20 PM.

it doent crash the filecheck and others just dont work 4sum reason i need help people c mon help me suicidal.gif suicidal.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

newest thing i found filecheckfix doesnt work it says this FILE CHECK FIX ERROR ! Sorry, but this version of gtaiv.exe is not supported .
Supported versions : 1.0.1us, 1.0.2us, 1.0.3us, 1.0.4us, 1.0.0.4

icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif facedesk.gif panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif

Alexander Blade
  • Alexander Blade

Come As You Are

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

UPDATED
REREAD THE MAIN POST OF THIS TOPIC PLZ

Something like this biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Alexander Blade : Hello everyone , it's a new updates for my tools , all is cracked as always etc , have fun !

CrowbarRX
  • CrowbarRX

Judgment Day is Inevitable

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:22 PM

awesome work, but don't go working for rockstar, we LIKE modding games! tounge.gif

FTS
  • FTS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

Alex, could you please fix that error? I'm stuck on that since July confused.gif

Started ...
Game version is 1.0.3
Files check started
Incorrect file C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\data\handling.dat - 0x3F19C08A

Legend286
  • Legend286

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

Can't get into mp with these two things installed. Thinks the game I'm joining is non-existant. Reinstalling anyways. May fix it, otherwise you fix it Alex.

GTA IV_Modder
  • GTA IV_Modder

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:32 AM

Alex.. This is the COpy of the Error I Get...

// --- GTA IV FILE CHECK FIX --- //
//-- © Alexander Blade 2008-9 --//
http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com
http://OpenIV.com

Started ...
Game version is 1.0.0.4
Files check started
Incorrect file D:\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\data\WeaponInfo.xml - 0x3A5755DD

SO.. even by using The new Updated FileCheckFix.. I cant get into Multiplayer...

It says the same.. Cannot get into Mutiplayer with Modded Files..

Plz Crack It again please Alex !
Love U Man !
PEACE !

DJ_D
  • DJ_D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:36 AM

As stated in the First post, the Weaponinfo.xml needs to be original for Multiplayer. Alex disabled the filecheckfix for Multiplayer relevant files. That includes Weaponinfo.xml. Has been that way since 1.0.3.0 if I remember correctly.

ArKTisK
  • ArKTisK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:14 AM

any particular reason why my posts are being deleted?

gtastuntmaster
  • gtastuntmaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:29 AM

i think i updated gta to the newest version on November 10th, now the asi loader won't work...any idead wut to do?

12uniflew
  • 12uniflew

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/130_0904_18_z+integra

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:05 PM

alex stop playing wiv us kk just make a filecheck like the last one we want weapons and handling so c mon kk devil.gif rah.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif die.gif die.gif die.gif die.gif die.gif

FTS
  • FTS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:16 PM

Yeah alex pls make my error dissapear blush.gif

BTW its not working in sp, not in mp.

GTA IV_Modder
  • GTA IV_Modder

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (DJ_D @ Nov 17 2009, 02:36)
As stated in the First post, the Weaponinfo.xml needs to be original for Multiplayer. Alex disabled the filecheckfix for Multiplayer relevant files. That includes Weaponinfo.xml. Has been that way since 1.0.3.0 if I remember correctly.

Are you Nuts ?
I have been using Mods And HAcks In Multiplayer Since Patch 1.0.3 Including Weapon Hacks..
It was possible till this New patch f*cked Up Everything..

Hey Alex..
We still get alot of Problems..
Still we CANNOT mod the files and Get Into Multiplayer.
It says.. U cannot get into Multiplayer WIth Modded Files.
Here is the error I Get :

// --- GTA IV FILE CHECK FIX --- //
//-- Alexander Blade 2008-9 --//
http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com
http://OpenIV.com

Started ...
Game version is 1.0.0.4
Files check started
Incorrect file D:\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\data\WeaponInfo.xml - 0x3A5755DD

SO.. even by using The new Updated FileCheckFix.. I cant get into Multiplayer...

GhostDragon
  • GhostDragon

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:12 AM

yup same here...

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

Why do people don't bother to actually read the OP. It is stated specifically that this filecheckfix does NOT work on MP sensitive files, the file that is listed here (weaponsinfo.xml) should be vanilla (original), otherwise you still cannot enter MP, as a modified weaponsinfo.xml can be used to cheat on MP.

You have been using a cracked version of the fix, this one is the original, uncracked one.

Spartan8907
  • Spartan8907

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:27 AM

I'm kind of slow with this stuff so please be nice, but, whats stopping us from getting working mods like health, ammo, etc and sjaak327's amazing everything-in-one mod from working? The scripthook.dlls?

TheMetalLord
  • TheMetalLord

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

Still not working for me mad.gif
Here is my GTA4 folder..
I am on Win7x64
http://img695.images.../3461/files.png
Even without having ANY mods installed,ONLY placing FileCheckFix.asi and dsound.dll in my GTA4 folder it always says that the MP game that im trying to join is not existend any more. If I remove them everything is working.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users