I know, GTA IV is already in stores, I upgraded my PC, so yeah, I own, it's good, but GTA3 is still a good 'ol game. I decided to make my first mod...
- improved missions (a.k.a. better cars, weapons) - Missions done: From "Give Me Liberty" to "Salvatore's Called A Meeting"
- lowerd paychecks after missions - Missions done: From "Give Me Liberty" to "Salvatore's called a Meeting"
- some map changes
|gtasearcher (me)||scripting, movie editing, mapping, text editing and minor modeling|
|Boris Vorontsov||his amazing ENB Series modification|
- Added modded intro movies.
- Written a script using GTA Mod Installer Beta 5.0 -> you can now easily install it using GMI.
- Beta 1.02 is out!
- Changed some 'info' texts.
- Built an Install Setup using Clicktime Install Creator -> you can easily install it. No other programs required (thought you will have to make your own back-up).
- Worked a bit more on the main.scm -> done all missions up to Toni's.
- Beta 1.03 is out!
- Maked some map changes - you'll encounter them once you reach Staunton.
- Added the first trailer. Check out the "trailers" section.
- Re-written the GMI script, so now it can be installed via it. I tought it was better this way because it also backs-up your files. I also removed the map changes, as Moo Mapper seemed a bit buggy at the moment.
- Beta 1.04 is out!
- Re-made the Twin Towers map change and put a few Hepburn Heights towers underground
- Built an install setup (with Start Menu links and unninstaller) with Inno. Tough you'll still need to make your own back-up . The instructions are in the installer.
- Added some more screenies.
- Added widescreen in Hospital/Jail intros.
- Adjusted the rewards for TOYZ and 4x4 missions.
- Beta 1.05 is out!
- Got permission from Boris Vorontsov to use ENB Series!
- Beta 1.06 is out!
- Worked on more missions.
- Beta 1.07 is out!
- Replaced the normal, boring Loadscreens with PS2 ones.
- I think I fixed a lil bug in "Sal Called A meeting"
- Beta 1.08 is out!
- Website gta3improved.piczo.com built!
- There are now 120 hidden packages!
- The Multiplyer reward for USJs is now $100, rather than $5000.
Giving a hand of help
If you want and can help me, post here.
Edited by gtasearcher, 13 March 2009 - 06:12 AM.