Photo

We Demand a huge patch!

15 replies to this topic
dr.Mad
  • dr.Mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:58 AM

This is discrimination! mad.gif Only people with big budget can afford to play this game. I dont understand why did you create a game that is playable only on next gen computers???? The game is NOT user friendly nor is the instalation. Wtf is Social club anyway, even World of Warcraft is easier to log in. The fact that people were mislead by your deceitful minimum system requirements and were loyal enough to spend money on your game (it turns out to be a crapy product in a nice shiny package) wich it turns out, didn't even run on the computers that are compatible with your so called minimum requirements is just SICK and capitalist-like. For me the "so called pirates" are the "Robin Hood" in computer industry. They crack the game and show the people what product is really like before they even decide to spend their money ona a Extremely NON-OPTIMIZED Pc game. I BOW before Bethesda Softwork for releasing excelent Fallout 3! Or for instance other developers wit theeir own products like, Unreal 3, NFS Undercover, Dead Space ect... wich are working smothly on my computer. mad.gif
So Rockstar, stop being unprofessional with the quotes like "We are aware that a small number of fans are having problems running GTA IV on their PC..." and save yourselves a laughter from people around the world and release a damn good patch bassed on performance issues and not on gameplay, or like Robocop said :"There will be....trouble." biggrin.gif I will buy Gta 4 someday, when i decide that i need a next gen computer, but it is not this day! Oh and multiply my post with thousands around the world who bought Gta 4 and cant play it. Thank you. Now execuse me, i have to prepare for the critics about my post.....

anthill581
  • anthill581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

Support~~~~~~

dr.Mad
  • dr.Mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

Oh and i forgot to say this.... I pitty you people who are so desperate and spend your money for new computer hardware and new computers just before Christmas and New Year. My tip is, spend your money on food and presents for your loved ones so you can have a great holiday and a very happy new year. colgate.gif

waldoribeiro
  • waldoribeiro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

Jy's vol stront! That is in Afrikaans (a language in South Africa) and it means 'You're full of sh*t!' It's too late to complain. They're making a patch so keep your pants on.

mortal_soldier
  • mortal_soldier

Hay guys!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (dr.Mad @ Dec 5 2008, 10:05)
Oh and i forgot to say this.... I pitty you people who are so desperate and spend your money for new computer hardware and new computers just before Christmas and New Year. My tip is, spend your money on food and presents for your loved ones so you can have a great holiday and a very happy new year. colgate.gif

I will spend my christmas like I always do. Playing video games and getting hugely drunk. Same with new year, except I get to get hugely drunk, play video games and play with explosives.

They better patch this game or my Christmas/New year will be ruined sad.gif

jpk_b4w
  • jpk_b4w

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:12 AM

I agree R* could have done a much better job but my pc is running GTA4 without problems on medium settings, and I'm not complaining. I'm eventually going to buy a better graphics card but come on, give Rockstar some credit instead of always complaining!

Grand Theft Auto 4 is the best game I've ever played.

dr.Mad
  • dr.Mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:17 AM Edited by dr.Mad, 05 December 2008 - 10:19 AM.

QUOTE (waldoribeiro @ Dec 5 2008, 10:10)
Jy's vol stront! That is in Afrikaans (a language in South Africa) and it means 'You're full of sh*t!' It's too late to complain. They're making a patch so keep your pants on.

Puši mi kurac. That's Serbian for Suck my dick. I bet they will put a lot of effort to this patch, just like they did with gta 4. Now only the rich population of the world can play it. Oh and in this time of economic crisis, just tell me how much people can afford new PC.

And f*ck you! You can't tell me that GTA 4 has better graphics than NFS undercover or Fallout 3!!!! GTA 4 is a huge dissapointment and i fear that in the next mont it is going to be a huge mistake too.....

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (mortal_soldier @ Dec 5 2008, 12:10)
and play with explosives.

Aahh, I remember when I was just a wee little kid, the fun we had setting various stuff on fire biggrin.gif

spudz47
  • spudz47

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

Obviously you aren't a 16 year old kid without a life...

dr.Mad
  • dr.Mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (spudz47 @ Dec 5 2008, 10:21)

Sorry to burst your bubble but im 23 and with life.

waldoribeiro
  • waldoribeiro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (dr.Mad @ Dec 5 2008, 10:17)

Puši mi kurac. That's Serbian for Suck my dick. I bet they will put a lot of effort to this patch, just like they did with gta 4. Now only the rich population of the world can play it. Oh and in this time of economic crisis, just tell me how much people can afford new PC.

And f*ck you! You can't tell me that GTA 4 has better graphics than NFS undercover or Fallout 3!!!! GTA 4 is a huge dissapointment and i fear that in the next mont it is going to be a huge mistake too.....

Actually I can tell you that it has better graphics, doesn't mean it's true, but I can tell you nonetheless. Anyway, the graphics are better if you have the right equipment and after the patch it will be even better. It's not my fault you can't afford hardware or a new PC. I can and I am happy. It's all about attitude.

waldoribeiro
  • waldoribeiro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (spudz47 @ Dec 5 2008, 10:21)

Haha. biggrin.gif

aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (waldoribeiro @ Dec 5 2008, 20:10)
They're making a patch so keep your pants on.

Sorry? Is that confirmed now?

TwwIX
  • TwwIX

MTA Veteran

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:15 AM

"Huge Patch"? Don't count on it. Instead we'll get a 5mb hotfix that won't resolve any of the performance issues.

S1ay3R
  • S1ay3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:19 AM

Daai mense is sommer vol kak biggrin.gif
Eks ook van Suid Afrika!
Ek wou gou by jou hoor, watse pc het jy dat jy die game smooth kan hardloop? Ek het n AMD Quadcore 9550 2.2 ghz, 2gb ram en a HD3850 ati card. As my graphics dieselfde kan lyk soos die ps3 sal ek happy wees, want ekt die game op n 74cm tv screen gespeel en dit was moer leke! Ek wil dit vandag koop maar wil weet of dit die moeitewerd sal wees

Thx bud

dr.Mad
  • dr.Mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (waldoribeiro @ Dec 5 2008, 10:29)
QUOTE (dr.Mad @ Dec 5 2008, 10:17)

Actually I can tell you that it has better graphics, doesn't mean it's true, but I can tell you nonetheless. Anyway, the graphics are better if you have the right equipment and after the patch it will be even better. It's not my fault you can't afford hardware or a new PC. I can and I am happy. It's all about attitude.

I can afford, but i wont. I refuse to praise Rockstar for THIS:

http://www.shrani.si...RF/2/gta-iv.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users