Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Jan 18 2009, 01:11)
I've modded a fresh, previously unmodded weaponinfo.xml

Only things I've changes in the code are:

-Weapon range
-Maximum ammunition and reloading time
-Most importantly, I've changed the code so that the rocket pistol stays in the pistol slot and not the heavy weapons slot, this enables you to do a drive-by with your modded rocket pistol

To do this yourself or with a Uzi/SMG, simply leave the writing in <data slot and group=
Do not change the HANDGUN, PISTOL_SMALL/LARGE or whatever your desired weapons' code is if you want it to stay in the same slot

Problems?
Post back here

please help me...

i change all things in WeaponInfo.xml i did the rocket pistol but the cops shoot me back rocket what i need to do ?

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (haim188 @ Feb 19 2009, 16:15)
please help me...

i change all things in WeaponInfo.xml i did the rocket pistol but the cops shoot me back rocket what i need to do ?

You've done nothing wrong, the mod affects the weapon that you modded, nothing makes your Glock any different than that of a policeman's so unless you want to get blasted by them, I recommend a trainer and the best one out there by my opinion would be sjaak327's trainer

haim188
  • haim188

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Feb 19 2009, 08:56)
QUOTE (haim188 @ Feb 19 2009, 16:15)
please help me...

You've done nothing wrong, the mod affects the weapon that you modded, nothing makes your Glock any different than that of a policeman's so unless you want to get blasted by them, I recommend a trainer and the best one out there by my opinion would be sjaak327's trainer

you help me so much!!!!!! thanks man! colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif

Jozhua
  • Jozhua

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thank you smile.gif Too bad none of the links work. confused.gif

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:14 PM Edited by opium_addict, 08 June 2009 - 06:19 PM.

Yeah i am sorry to bump this topic, it is very old.

i am just here to say i have discontinued work on this mod, thanks to all that have helped and i am just happy to have been the first one to do it. (publicly?)

the reason i have discontinued it is because of *certain* people in the GTA community who release things without credits,
steal ideas and well are just jerks turn.gif

(note i am not naming any specific names, nor do i think people who are releasing new stuff are doing anything bad, perhaps i am just not needed cool.gif )

full source code can be found here:
http://thisgamesux.n...um_launcher.rar

for additional modding support, hit up Aru's C++ scripting hook topic, and Aru's filelist.pak patcher

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users