Photo

Is this Right?

28 replies to this topic
TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

So i have returned! Although most of you will not remember me, some may. I was offline for a couple months due to no job, money or ambition. I have a question for the best people to ask about a serious issue. I recently gave up on my life in bum f*ck nowhere Washington and moved back in with my dad. I didnt tell him i was coming, just showed up on his birthday like "happy Bday I'm homeless." Then i get here and my 16 yr old female cousin is planning on moving in with a guy she met online who is 27 years old and lives with his mom. My entire family is up in arms and about to report him to law enforcement. I'm not sure what to think, her mom is in no position to support her and is planning on moving in with a guy she met online as well. We have plenty of room and money at my dads, but my cousin is dead set on going to Louisiana and moving in with this guy she has never met face to face. My experience is that young love very rarely is true love, if such a thing exists. So how do i communicate to a 16 yr old girl who is in love that this is not the best path for her life to take?

Drag_Drift.
  • Drag_Drift.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:46 AM Edited by GTA3Freak-2001, 30 November 2008 - 07:19 AM.

*IMAGE REMOVED*

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:47 AM

umm that might work but i think shes a virgin

Drag_Drift.
  • Drag_Drift.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 06:47)
umm that might work but i think shes a virgin

you don't have to ask for permission to stick it in her

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:59 AM

I wouldnt f*ck my cousin unless she wasn't my cousin or really drunk

Drag_Drift.
  • Drag_Drift.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 06:59)
I wouldnt f*ck my cousin unless she wasn't my cousin or really drunk

you fa**ot ass nigga. why are you talking about fuking your cousin?

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

Pin?

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:03 AM

youre the one talkin bout stickin it in her and i was joking. would you let you 16 yr old sister move in with some guy she has never seen face to face?

Drag_Drift.
  • Drag_Drift.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 07:03)
youre the one talkin bout stickin it in her and i was joking.  would you let you 16 yr old sister move in with some guy she has never seen face to face?

keep my sister off your tongue you pussy ass bitch before i firebomb your house

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:06 AM

But she loves my tongue soo much, what with the piercing and all. seriously she is a freak!
but seriously what would you do in this situation?

Drag_Drift.
  • Drag_Drift.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 07:06)
But she loves my tongue soo much, what with the piercing and all.  seriously she is a freak!

you're confusing you're sister with my sister, because you're sister did the same thing to me you fuking fa**ot

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

ur funny, youre sister f*cked my dog while ur mom watched and fingered herself before beggin me to put it in her ass

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

Well, it should be obvious to you that a 16 year old isn't capable of making such important, life-changing decisions. The thing you need to worry about now, is how to convey that to her. Most teens at this age like to carry around the idea that they're more mature than their peers, and should be treated as adults. The best idea I have for you is not to tell her it's a bad idea, but to ask so many well-engineered questions she begimns questioning it herself. For example, you should ask, "Why are you sure you can trust this guy?" She'll probably give you some very illogical answer. Then you simply find the most exploitable reasoning in this logic, and question that. For example, if she says something like, "Well, I talk to him a lot, and we really love each other," you can ask, "How do you know you love someone you've only talked to online?"

P.S.

Where in Washington? Bum-f*ck isn't really descritpive. That could be anywhere in the Columbia Basin.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^

But, if that doesn't work.. just ask her out for brunch for a going away party.. and then lock her in your basement crawl space.

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:18 AM

I lived in federal way. What I told her is that she should think long and hard about how her life would change. She has yet to finish high school or learn any job skills. From what im told this guy is working at the mall making min wage and his mom is partially disabled. I really dont know her too well, but my family seems to respect my opinion for some reason. My dad has been quite militant in telling him that we will contact social services if the plan went through. the first time he talked to him was tonite. I parallel this to my life since i moved my 15 yr old gf in when i was 17 which was a horrible idea. She is all cought up in young love and thinks that this is her whole world.

not a bad idea kayla

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 00:18)
I lived in federal way. What I told her is that she should think long and hard about how her life would change. She has yet to finish high school or learn any job skills. From what im told this guy is working at the mall making min wage and his mom is partially disabled. I really dont know her too well, but my family seems to respect my opinion for some reason. My dad has been quite militant in telling him that we will contact social services if the plan went through. the first time he talked to him was tonite. I parallel this to my life since i moved my 15 yr old gf in when i was 17 which was a horrible idea. She is all cought up in young love and thinks that this is her whole world.

not a bad idea kayla

Heh, Federal Way isn't bad. Try living East of the Cascades. I live in Yakima, ffs.

In any case, yeah, I figured it was some type of young-love type of bullsh*t. The best thing for you to do is really to try to get her to think about it, and just suggest that she not do it. If you belittler her "maturity" she'll never listen to you or accept what you have to say.

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:34 AM

yea federal way isnt that bad, but i grew up in san diego so the only good side was a quick bus ride to seattle. That is what im trying to do, i remember being her age and i had my own girl much like her. I have since learned that the kind of love you think that is will never last. I just hate to see her making the same mistakes i made.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Nov 30 2008, 06:46)
So i have returned! Although most of you will not remember me, some may. I was offline for a couple months due to no job, money or ambition. I have a question for the best people to ask about a serious issue. I recently gave up on my life in bum f*ck nowhere Washington and moved back in with my dad. I didnt tell him i was coming, just showed up on his birthday like "happy Bday I'm homeless." Then i get here and my 16 yr old female cousin is planning on moving in with a guy she met online who is 27 years old and lives with his mom. My entire family is up in arms and about to report him to law enforcement. I'm not sure what to think, her mom is in no position to support her and is planning on moving in with a guy she met online as well. We have plenty of room and money at my dads, but my cousin is dead set on going to Louisiana and moving in with this guy she has never met face to face. My experience is that young love very rarely is true love, if such a thing exists. So how do i communicate to a 16 yr old girl who is in love that this is not the best path for her life to take?

27 yr old guy with 16 yr old girl............Who the hell is that pedophile

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Nov 30 2008, 07:00)
Pin?

...After of course moving this to Announcements. icon14.gif

You know...you could always call Chris Hansen!

Hayden
  • Hayden

Dear diary, I wish you were a taco.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (MobBG @ Nov 30 2008, 20:16)
So i have returned!  Although most of you will not remember me, some may.  I was offline for a couple months due to no job, money or ambition.  I have a question for the best people to ask about a serious issue.  I recently gave up on my life in bum f*ck nowhere Washington and moved back in with my dad.  I didnt tell him i was coming, just showed up on his birthday like "happy Bday I'm homeless."  Then i get here and my 16 yr old female cousin is planning on moving in with a guy she met online who is 27 years old and lives with his mom. My entire family is up in arms and about to report him to law enforcement.  I'm not sure what to think, her mom is in no position to support her and is planning on moving in with a guy she met online as well.  We have plenty of room and money at my dads, but my cousin is dead set on going to Louisiana and moving in with this guy she has never met face to face.  My experience is that young love very rarely is true love, if such a thing exists.  So how do i communicate to a 16 yr old girl who is in love that this is not the best path for her life to take?

Well technically there are two things wrong with that question; or rather three, if you count the lack of punctuation. Firstly, I wouldn't say that dating a person who is 16 years old (which is commonly used as an age of consent—here in New South Wales and abroad); secondly, the term is pederast.

I suppose you could disregard my first statement considering the Standard Creepiness Rule.

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

Cousin pix.

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Jay @ Nov 30 2008, 11:44)
Cousin pix.

First of all, this.

Secondly, your family should provide help with the whole talking her out of it issue. Why are they letting you deal with her alone?

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

I think you should let the family and possibly everyone out of this. Just let here deal with him. She will learn from her mistakes. If anyone will interfer, she would just (stubborn as teens can be) have a very big argue and possibly do something stupid. So, just let it go.

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (^- Dice -> @ Nov 30 2008, 12:32)
I think you should let the family and possibly everyone out of this. Just let here deal with him. She will learn from her mistakes. If anyone will interfer, she would just (stubborn as teens can be) have a very big argue and possibly do something stupid. So, just let it go.

You're not serious i hope.

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Nov 30 2008, 12:40)

Maybe this is a little extreme, but you really won't get away easy if you will try to separate them. This is just from personal experience

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (^- Dice -> @ Nov 30 2008, 12:45)
QUOTE (tuareg @ Nov 30 2008, 12:40)

Maybe this is a little extreme, but you really won't get away easy if you will try to separate them. This is just from personal experience

I'd rather have her hating and shouting at me than not stopping her from making the mistake of her life.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Hayden @ Nov 30 2008, 10:53)
QUOTE (MobBG @ Nov 30 2008, 20:16)
So i have returned!  Although most of you will not remember me, some may.  I was offline for a couple months due to no job, money or ambition.  I have a question for the best people to ask about a serious issue.  I recently gave up on my life in bum f*ck nowhere Washington and moved back in with my dad.  I didnt tell him i was coming, just showed up on his birthday like "happy Bday I'm homeless."  Then i get here and my 16 yr old female cousin is planning on moving in with a guy she met online who is 27 years old and lives with his mom. My entire family is up in arms and about to report him to law enforcement.  I'm not sure what to think, her mom is in no position to support her and is planning on moving in with a guy she met online as well.  We have plenty of room and money at my dads, but my cousin is dead set on going to Louisiana and moving in with this guy she has never met face to face.  My experience is that young love very rarely is true love, if such a thing exists.  So how do i communicate to a 16 yr old girl who is in love that this is not the best path for her life to take?

Well technically there are two things wrong with that question; or rather three, if you count the lack of punctuation. Firstly, I wouldn't say that dating a person who is 16 years old (which is commonly used as an age of consent—here in New South Wales and abroad); secondly, the term is pederast.

I suppose you could disregard my first statement considering the Standard Creepiness Rule.

pederast means gay in bulgarian blush.gif anyway I dont its normal-hes like 11 yrs older than her...

Drag_Drift
  • Drag_Drift

I'll rape you with a broomstick.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:39 PM

The real Drag_Drift here.

I think your cuz has to re-think what she is going to do.
Yeah, she loves him and he loves her, they move in and then what? suicidal.gif

Vive La France
  • Vive La France

On my own mission, I fight like a man.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

Talk to your cousin one on one. Tell her to be careful and to follow her instincts, and to really think hard about this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users