Request Mod Thread

2,256 replies to this topic
dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

A while ago I requested an added cars working paintjobs fix, is there any word on it? I haven't been active.

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

Low poly or no poly.

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

A while ago I requested an added cars working paintjobs fix, is there any word on it? I haven't been active.

Paintjob For Added Vehicles Fix.

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Paintjob For Added Vehicles Fix.

This one doesn't work.

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

Tommy Vercetti! Remember the name!

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 4 days ago

So, if anyone still reads through this topic...

I would like to ask for a mod, which adds randomly tuned/paintjob'd cars into traffic.

Now before you would tell me, that there are plenty mods like this out there, they all have issues:

1. They add too much modded vehicles to traffic, it's like only every 10th car or so is stock. And I would like to have it vice-versa - like every 10th or 20th car would have some car mods (not necesarrily all at once).

2. Most important part. The installed mods would be taken from the respective carmods.dat file for the car, so there aren't any crashes with custom vehicles. That's the main and major downside of other such mods.

Thanks in advance :)

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

Low poly or no poly.

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 days ago

This one doesn't work.

Yes it does.

I would like to ask for a mod, which adds randomly tuned/paintjob'd cars into traffic.

Now before you would tell me, that there are plenty mods like this out there, they all have issues:

1. They add too much modded vehicles to traffic, it's like only every 10th car or so is stock. And I would like to have it vice-versa - like every 10th or 20th car would have some car mods (not necesarrily all at once).

2. Most important part. The installed mods would be taken from the respective carmods.dat file for the car, so there aren't any crashes with custom vehicles. That's the main and major downside of other such mods.

I'm no CLEO genius (trust me, I only just began looking at scripts), but try incorporating this into a script somehow. As an example I chose the Jester.

Spoiler

HeresOtis
  • HeresOtis

The SCM Undergrad

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by HeresOtis, 3 days ago.

I believe I made a script like this before. I'll get back to you.

EDIT: https://www.dropbox....Traffic.cs?dl=0

• JJ_Judge likes this

DM98
  • DM98

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

i would like to request a mod for an ingame carcol editor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users