2,227 replies to this topic
midou35000
  • midou35000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi,
So I did my best to try to make a script for san andreas that makes actor dance by firing at him with RPG but i always fail so can anybody of you guys help me and give me the script please
Thank You

Do you wanna see dancing actors flying away?
Your request is a bit strange because .... if an actor was hit by RPG, he flys away and die and using a dead actor to let him dance is not a good plan for scripting. Dead actors don't do animations. The script can check if the actor was damaged by player, then it will work as long as the actor isn't dead at that moment, but mostly the actor is indicated as dead at same moment when he got indicated as damaged.
In practice will you have this scenerie: Hit actors by RPG will die and only those who are nearby and didn't die immediately will do animation
Your request would work fine with other weapons which give an aming marker above actor.

Hi ZAZ,

Thank you very much for the reply, i just wanted to replace it with the dub step gun from saints row then it make him dance when you fire at him with, but its ok if not RPG change the weapon wich will be replaced but plz make the script for me ZAZ.

Thank you Again

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

remove kebab.

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

if anyone wants to try this out, here's a script to make the Newsvan appear when you have a wanted level (beta feature?):

Spoiler

Yorpie
  • Yorpie

I fought the law, and the law lost.

• Members

Posted A week ago

Could someone make a script for San Andreas which makes the wanted level go to 3 stars automatically if he has had 2 stars for 2 minutes? And after 3 minutes in 3 stars the wanted level should raise to 4 stars. 

Jack...
  • Jack...

Wanted Level modifications

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted A week ago Edited by Jack..., A week ago.

Could someone make a script for San Andreas which makes the wanted level go to 3 stars automatically if he has had 2 stars for 2 minutes? And after 3 minutes in 3 stars the wanted level should raise to 4 stars. 

{$CLEO}
0000: WLS

WHILE 8256:   not player $PLAYER_CHAR defined
    wait 250
END

REPEAT
    wait 0
UNTIL 010F:   player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level > 1
0006: 32@ = 0 // timer restarted to 0

WHILE TRUE
WHILE TRUE
    wait 0
    01C0: 0@ = player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level
    IF OR
        8039:   not   0@ == 2                   // WL not 2
        8256:   not player $PLAYER_CHAR defined // player wasted or busted
    THEN
BREAK
    ELSE
        IF
            0029:   32@ >= 120000 // 2 minutes passed
        THEN
        010D: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level_to 3
        END
    END
END

WHILE TRUE
    wait 0
    01C0: 0@ = player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level
    IF OR
        8039:   not   0@ == 3                   // WL not 3
        8256:   not player $PLAYER_CHAR defined // player wasted or busted
    THEN
BREAK
    ELSE
        IF
            0029:   32@ >= 180000 // 3 minutes passed
        THEN
        010D: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level_to 4
        END
    END
END
END

Ignore the colors - they don't mean anything.

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 6 days ago

Weeks passed of the last request....Still not completed

Hello, I needed a cleo 3 or cleo 4 script

I have several like of Beeswax Zombies, Hulk destruction. Dead Villagers etc they are absolutely fantastic but the zombies. Hulk and villagers attack us only not the peds on street so i needed a script which is of any myth or film in which The special actor also attack the peds and also the player.....

And i needed some more zombies for Beeswax Zombies so i need website i want to keep all the funny myths in it for me

Thanks in Advance

bncrew
  • bncrew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

I have recently got back into playing VC on the PC, it's the Vice Cry version, Kudos to all involved with that it's stunning.

I'm just wondering (I have looked but no joy) if anyone knows of a 'Robbery' Cleo out there, similar to the one for SA where you can essentially mug folk on the street.

And secondly, when I last played VC I had an addon 'GTA:Weather' I think it was called, it supported real-time weather via weather.com which was great, I still have this but sadly none of the URLs for the real-time weather seem to work any more, I have tried lots and lots of alternative URLs but nothing works, is there another mod available to recreate this (real-time weather and system time as opposed to game time clock)

Many thanks in advance

as ever hats off to all the brains who make this possible

Tommmmy
  • Tommmmy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

I'm searching for a mod,if possible,that your gang members are recruited without guns,and if someone shoots you,or you make them attack it,they take out their guns,that they had before recruiting.Or at least a mod,where you can recruit a gang member without any guns.If you found one,please reply to me.I really need that mod.Thank you

GtaHellmodded
  • GtaHellmodded

Hell Modded

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

anyone know how to make actor attach to wall near him ?? thank if someone reply this   :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users