Photo

Request Mod Thread

2,167 replies to this topic
Jack...
  • Jack...

Firearms and adrenaline!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by JACK JONES, 27 March 2013 - 09:29 AM.

Arash_Karimi you'll probably need these addresses:
CODE
0xB77558  // rope X1
0xB7755C  // rope Y1
0xB77560  // rope Z1
0xB77880  // rope X2
0xB77884  // rope Y2
0xB77888  // rope Z2

I'm too busy to built a code but if you ever learn coding those addresses could help you to attach ropes to anything including helicopter (they work on US version of San Andreas). Good luck icon14.gif.

Arash_Karimi
  • Arash_Karimi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

aight man thanks again for help

Mister Debris
  • Mister Debris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of (or could create) a mod for Vice City which requires that Tommy eats three times a day. There was another mod like this (I don't remember which) but it added way too much unnecessary stuff for me so I had to stop using it. Thanks in advance, guys.

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hi guys I want to know If someone around here can help me with this (I will give credits to the people who help me with this)

When I'm making a "Taxi driver mission", the gang enemies come to your car and start to kick it. Look at here a picture that I take some days ago:

user posted image

They only make this when I'm making a taxi driver mission, but I want to see them making this with all the cars. I think it needs to be by CLEO methods. But If someone can help by someway, every help can work.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Any script which makes prostitutes only appear at night? (GTA SA)

Ashwin the new boy
  • Ashwin the new boy

Back again...

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

@D2D
You can easily make it yourself,
Use Current time to Check for Night,
then Set ped density multiplier to 0,

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

@Ashwin
He only wants to remove the prostitutes at daytime, not removing all peds at night.

@Death2Drugs
You could edit the popcycle.dat .

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Wrong section, please delete this post, was incorrectly redirected confused.gif

PedroGonzalo
  • PedroGonzalo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

I need a good animation mod for deaths.

I ONLY want the deaths. (You know, kinda ragdoll like falling when they get shot)

I need it for roleplaying in SAMP. But i would like to not use CLEO.

-Thank you. smile.gif

Webmaster2015
  • Webmaster2015

Agent86 Productions

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to convert a cleo speeometer from SA to a speedometer addon for VC without CLEO. It is here:

http://www.mediafire...88yl4tln50cd3la

It is not mine, so I would not release the VC speedometer. I am just wondering if it was possible.

Gtafreak1997
  • Gtafreak1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hello!

Can anyone make a "WK Chariot Hotel" (near the Malibu Club) name fix?

So that it replaces the "WK Chariot Hotel" with the original Vice Point Langer name like in the original PS2 version.

Same thing with the "ot Hotel" name. Replace the "ot Hotel" name with "Langer".

I have tried this myself but i don't know the name of the dff or txd? file which has the texture files in it.

GTA Wiki

This has been bugging me for quite some time, it would be great if you could do this.

Gtafreak1997

krad3275
  • krad3275

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Is there a mod that changes accuracy of the enemies (cops, ballas...) in GTA SA? If it isn't, I would like to ask someone who have enough knowledge to build some like that. I would like to change their accuracy to 80% or 85%.

And about a mod called "Caught for vandalism", if a member of Grove Street sees me in a vandalism, he calls for the police. Well, as he is a member of same gang as mine, he shouldn't do it. How do I change the coding to do that? Or someone can do it for me, please. I'll be grateful. ^^'

rokistaking187
  • rokistaking187

Mod Killer,Idea Giver,Helper For installing Mods,Active User :D

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

hey bro can you find for me gta sa pulatka(tent)mod and umbrella(people walks in rain with umbrella) i really want it someone? plz... FOR GTA SA ...

i really want my game to be realistics ^_^

fluffyheretic
  • fluffyheretic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by fluffyheretic, 16 April 2013 - 09:54 PM.

I'd be very grateful if someone could take a look at improving on this mod, for fixing the LOD-glitched building involved in Vice City's Demolition Man mission:

http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=6226

For starters, when I tried to install it my game would just crash while loading, so I haven't even been able to see it work yet. This may be because I'm using the Steam version, or it's possible I just screwed something up since I am still new to installing GTA mods.

Apart from that, it would be great if the mod could be improved upon so that the mod takes effect automatically after the mission is completed, instead of having to wait to install the mod until after you complete the mission.

I would also like to add my vote to the request Gtafreak1997 made above to make a mod which reverts the name of the WK Chariot Hotel back to Vice Point Langer. I can't even think of a good reason why Rockstar changed it, and obviously it ruins the logo at the top of the building since 'ot Hotel' is all that fits in that space where it was originally just supposed to say 'Langer.' Not to mention Langer is just more appropriate given the 'special display' you can see in the windows of that building at night. lol.gif

However, I do wonder if either of these requests should be in the mapping request thread instead of the coding request thread. dontgetit.gif

gtavicegtasanfan
  • gtavicegtasanfan

JGordonisone

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

For San Andreas I need a cleo mod that I can park and save unlimited amount of cars I want similar to the Pimp my Car final mod but without the 10 car save limit. Reason being is I don't like having to set cars to spawn because I can't have cars set to spawn close together as its unrealistic that way and want to be able to fill up an entire parking lot to its max .

I know its possible I saw a youtube video of this parking script that he had a list open showing that he can save up to 200 cars anywhere. The mod is called Ocle2 2.0, I downloaded it but It does not come with instructions and could never figure out the commands to use the mod..

I have good use if someone makes a mod like this. I plan on filling up parking lots at police HQ's, hospitals, fire-station and much more. I want change, the game will look full and interesting when I see parked cars every where.. smile.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

BMS team created "Parked Car Gernerator"

You enter the car ID, and co-ordinates, and it creates the cleo's for you..

I have a few cleo's that spawn 300+ parked vehicles all over SA.. Up driveways, outside shops, on the side of the road, etc

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

Can someone make a timecyc.dat editor for Vice City?

cam jones
  • cam jones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Can someone make a CLEO mod that takes all the GTA San Andreas hidden interiors and puts them on a teleport list for easy access?

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

There is a mod to display the health of the vehicle you are in, but that is in health bar, can you make one with numbers please?

Like 78% of vehicle health.

P.S Can the same be done for player health?

Ashwin the new boy
  • Ashwin the new boy

Back again...

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

@cam jones
That Teleport is Time Consuming Thing, Sory

@Agent Robinson
Compile the Given Script with Sanny Builder,
& you will get your Mod

CODE

{$CLEO}
thread 'Ash'

:A
wait 0
00DF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
jf @A    
03C0: 0@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car

:S
0227: $999999 = car 0@ health
// 0014: $999999 /= 10 // ------------ > Remove // form Beganing to enable the Opcode For Percentage

04F7: status_text $999999 type 0 line 1 GXT 'Health' // global_variable  // Score
wait 0
80DF:   not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
jf @S
car.RemoveReferences(0@)
0151: remove_status_text $999999
wait 500
jump @A

It is not Tested, but Should Work

GTASAKIBBD
  • GTASAKIBBD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

HELLO,
I NEED NO MISSION MOD FOR GTA SAN ANDREAS.
IF THERE IS A MOD LIKE THIS THAN PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK.
BUT IF THERE IS NO MOD LIKE THIS THAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE
THIS MOD.
nervous.gif dontgetit.gif bored.gif

Ashwin the new boy
  • Ashwin the new boy

Back again...

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

just use a Stripped Scm for it,
(Stripped SCM means a Scheme than Contain only Basic things that are Necessary for Starting the Game)

I hope you have Sanny Builder,
if yes,
compile the Text present in this file > \Sanny Builder 3\data\sa\stripped.txt

if no,
you may download it or & then use the Above option
otherwise just Search for "Stripped SCM for SA" on Google.

Gtafreak1997
  • Gtafreak1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Gtafreak1997 @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 19:07)
Hello!

Can anyone make a "WK Chariot Hotel" (near the Malibu Club) name fix?

So that it replaces the "WK Chariot Hotel" with the original Vice Point Langer name like in the original PS2 version.

Same thing with the "ot Hotel" name. Replace the "ot Hotel" name with "Langer".

I have tried this myself but i don't know the name of the dff or txd? file which has the texture files in it.

GTA Wiki

This has been bugging me for quite some time, it would be great if you could do this.

Gtafreak1997

Looks like im fulfilling my own request biggrin.gif

Here is the Vice Point Langer fix:

MEGA

Gtafreak1997

IFone789
  • IFone789

Dark side of the moon

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hi guys I will need to try asking again, because I really I need this whatsthat.gif want to know If someone around here can help me with this (I will give credits to the people who help me with this)

When I'm making a "Taxi driver mission", the gang enemies come to your car and start to kick it.

They only make this when I'm making a taxi driver mission, but I want to see them making this with all the cars. I think it needs to be by CLEO methods. But If someone can help by someway, every help can work.

Look at here a picture that I take some days ago:

user posted image

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hey I was just wondering if someone could make a Cleo 3 script for Vice City that sticks the camera to right in front of Tommy's head like in an FPS and moves with Tommy, meaning when he falls it brings the camera down with him. Also, it would be really neat if it could stay like that while driving.

casshem
  • casshem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hi, I need a simple script that basically adds a user specified amount to the x y z coordinates of the current player position when a hotkey is press. I don't mind if this is written in CLEO, or even AutoIt, it actually would be better since then I could go through the code and modify the values and hotkeys without a GUI.

reroll
  • reroll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

Hi Mod Gurus. I play on a multimon setup and was wondering if there is a mod to move the HUD/radar position? Right now its on my left monitor but I want to move it to my center monitor. Thanks!

masternewport
  • masternewport

Perfectio per insaniam

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hi i would like someone to create a CLEO mod so that i am able to rob 24/7 stores around San Andreas like you could do in GTA Vice city. I know theres one in TTDISA but that crashes all the time and it would be better if it was done in CLEO so i don't have to start a new game.

dan11fly
  • dan11fly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Can someone make the ability to make vehicles attach and detach to train tracks when near them by pressing key
Driving back and forward like normal train and top speed would be the vehicle's default top speed
Vehicle won't fly off train tracks like normal trains
Vehicle that is attached to train tracks CAN be pushed back and forward by any (non train tracks attatched vehicle) and (train tracks attached vehicle)
It would look like back to the future scene

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (IFone789 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 03:24)
Hi guys I will need to try asking again, because I really I need this whatsthat.gif want to know If someone around here can help me with this (I will give credits to the people who help me with this)

When I'm making a "Taxi driver mission", the gang enemies come to your car and start to kick it.

Look at here a picture that I take some days ago:

user posted image

Maybe this is the mod you talking about? More Hostile Gang

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users