Photo

Request Mod Thread

2,245 replies to this topic
modder_1996
  • modder_1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

wow.gif bored.gif devil.gif cry.gif smile.gif mad.gif mercie_blink.gif sneaky2.gif monocle.gif lol.gif Hi I need a scripter who make a .cs mod for me for my total conversion. It is part of ot. I need a mod in which if we fire a bullet on wall or road a texture load from a txd file and show on wall or road and if we fire on body it shows the second texture on body. LIKE in GTAIV. Please someone made it. I will give you 50% of my TC,s Credit.Please Help me. dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif turn.gif cryani.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

jaskov
  • jaskov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hello everyone. I'd like to first thank everyone for reading this I realize I'm a newbie here. I've wondered if someone could please consider merging these two mods into one as they use different main.scm and I unfortunately do not have any coding knowledge.

http://www.thegtapla...tash-ground-mod

http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1117

Kind regards,
Jaskov

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

hi everybody

I tried but I just can`t seem to find it so I`m asking if anybody of you knows a way to modify the health of regulary spawned cars? I found some line in vehicle.dat or handling.cfg but it only works with accidents but not with damage caused by guns. I changed the damage of guns so they are much deadlier but it`s a bit annoying when a car starts to burn after receiving just a few shots from a 9 mm. Another way to make this happen is just to decrease the gun damage and decrease the regular spawned peds health but I also have no idea how to achieve that.

Thanks for any suggestions

OfficerART
  • OfficerART

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'd like a couple of mods.

1- A Database system for police vehicles like in GTA IV.

2- A San News Building

3- A Superstorm mod

4- A Lifeguard jeep(wrangler or rubicon)

Dongra
  • Dongra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by Dongra, 02 March 2013 - 04:36 AM.

I'm in need of a time manipulation mod for San Andreas. The clock manipulator mod by Dutchy3010 has been the closest thing I could find, and honestly it would have done the trick, but when I do use it to slow down the time of day, it causes a strange eye straining grainy filter to flicker on and off while it is in use. This problem makes it very difficult to use, it is quite sad since it would have been perfect otherwise. Please make some suggestions and thanks to those who will help.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

The pictures show the odd discoloration that flickers when using Dutchy's mod.
The flickering is most noticeable in the sky, so it's quite distracting.

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Leone Sentinel, 01 March 2013 - 09:46 PM.

A mod that adds the removed songs back into the Steam version of VC.

A mod that puts the radio stations of VCS into VC. There actually is a mod like this but the only download link is broken.

Frostune
  • Frostune

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:25 AM Edited by Frostune, 03 March 2013 - 11:29 AM.

can someone make the mod that change the vice city wanted system just like the wanted system in gta IV? i mean, in gta vice city we need to take "stars" or go to pay&paint to lose wanted right? i want a mod that add other alternative that've been given by gta IV, leave the wanted area or something.. (sorry if i lack of information, i still noob.. i dont even learn how to coding..yet)

or is there someone already create that mod?

CarlJohnsonSSJ
  • CarlJohnsonSSJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

I need a save for cleo 4 ... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Noob on blackout

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

Have anyone Muzzle Flash cleo mod by ZAZ? panic.gif Heelp!

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Can someone give me a link to this dogfight mod..
I mean the dogfight with the hydras..
Something like this:

I somewhere saw that dogfight mod was made by ryosuke but I didn't found it.. confused.gif
Please I really need it.. smile.gif

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

http://hotmist.ddo.j...sile/index.html

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

I don't need the missile script..I need that dogfight mod (the jetfighters fighting amoung themselves) shown in the video.. smile.gif

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Noob on blackout

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (KeeJay @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 20:25)

I think this might just what be what you're looking for for.

bondlover1313
  • bondlover1313

KITT2000

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hey can anyone give me 2 cleos that do something close to the following? I tried to do it, but it is just beyond my skill level and I tried looking for a tutorial or 2 to do this but no such luck. The good news is the code it more or less already made in a another mod, but it is in the Main.scm and I don't even wanna tamper with that as it is and seems really complex. Now I don't want to just simply steal the code from the people who made this mod, but their website was deleted and I don't know of anyway to get in touch with them so I was wondering if someone on here and make the cleos I want. They also need to work with Knight Rider Old School 0.4b, just for reference. I don't work with them or for them and the cleos would just be for personal use and if they want to use them then it is their choice and they must get permission from the author who makes them for me.

Now lets get to the point. The effects that I want are:

1. A grenade launcher from the trunk that can launch either a teargas grenade or a normal grenade (I should be able to pick which in game or just use a different key like T to teargas or G for normal grenade (but not those keys exactly in the cleo, they're just examples). This is best demonstrated with the BMW Z3 in GTA 007 Mod 0.1a (Link for Video: ) (At about 2:10)

2. Tires that Deflate(on command) and Re-inflating tires(on command). (Same Video, at about 2:58)

Link to the 007 Mod: http://www.moddb.com...-theft-auto-007

They don't have to include sounds, I'd prefer if they didn't apart from the game's sound of explosions and tires deflating. Also though they need to work with the Knight Rider Old School Mod 0.4b, The main cars being BFinjection, Esperant, and Bandito (which were the ones I believe were replaced for KITT, but not sure don't quite me on that) if you want the Knight Rider Old School Mod 0.4b for the actual models and for any other needed references (Link: http://www.moddb.com...school-mod-04b) Thanks to who ever does this in advance and if you need any other info just let me know.If there is a a question as to a need for a reward I can offer a little bit of money.

Thanks,Bests
Bondlover1313 smile.gif

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Noob on blackout

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 20:59)
QUOTE (KeeJay @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 20:25)

I think this might just what be what you're looking for for.

Nah, an cleo which fixes muzzle position. Not new effects. CLEO MOD!

Josefrancois
  • Josefrancois

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Broken links! from hydra fight... can you please ipload those links again???? icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Josefrancois
  • Josefrancois

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

broken links guys ...please I really need those missions completed!

modder_1996
  • modder_1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hi,..........Vc Modders I need a mod which i think will be a heaven for vc TC,s modders.I want a mod in which if we fire on a road or wall or a car/bike/plane/boat etc the games loads a texture from a txd x named file and showed it on the model and if on the ped or cop etc loads the second texture and shows it.....I try it thousands of times.I learn C++ for generating codes and sanny builder to compile them...Can anyone who is expert on coding make this?.....Parkour cleo i never think that a mod like this will ever release but it did. So i dont think its a tough thing.

Thanks

modder_1996
  • modder_1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hey I need a mod that give us releastic shadows like
given in the link below>>>

http://www.tudou.com...ew/ZP6N8X77ARw/ (FOR VIDEO ParkourCleo)
http://s8.postimage....77vp/Shadow.png (LINK 1 FOR IMAGE)
http://postimage.org/image/gdtjpch41/ (LINK 2 FOR IMAGE)

I will try to upload new pics but if you know the mod please give me tha link thanks

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm not sure if anyone can make this mod in other GTAs but I think this mod can be made in GTA 3 . Cause GTA 3 is the only GTA R* make the ability to lose body parts from a full body .Over time, the player will lose body parts and will have to collect the removed limbs by rolling into them , check the video Neverdead scene monocle.gif

necrovision887
  • necrovision887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Deji @ Thursday, Nov 13 2008, 23:05)
Request Mod Thread
Where dreams come to die

Please post HERE to request CLEO/Mission/Script mods instead of posting in irrelivant topics. Thanks.

Note that not all requests can be dealt with. But myself and any other willing modders will try and make as many as possible!

Also, SEARCH before requesting. And make sure you're request hasn't been asked for previously with the search topic function at the bottom of the page.

Yes, a lot of request don't often get fufilled, but neither do requests posted in the main forum.. So you might as well ask in here.

I like to listen to peoples requests in order to build up ideas for mods, so don't think no one is paying attention. Just because they don't post a mod you asked for straight away, doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

angry.gif im fedup with gta san andreas air-mobiles control !!!! its super duper hard to control i cant even fly a helicopter!
can somebody please make a mod that can fly air mobiles easily like just using W,A,S,D and RMB ( to control speed ) please im begging confused.gif

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

Has anyone ever made a 24 hour (1 in game minute = 60 seconds instead of 1 second) clock for GTA III? Doesn't have to be real time (adjusted with computer clock).

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

PLEASE CAN ANYONE CAN MAKE THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTS FOR MAIN.SCM OR CLEO FOR BOTH VC AND SA
1. ALTERNATIVE PLAYER MOD (I WILL SEND WHICH)
2. NEW MISSION (I WILL SEND WHICH)
3. NEW SOUNDS CODING FOR MISSION (I WILL SEND...)
4. NEW ANIMATIONS
5. OTHER I WILL SEND

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hi guys, I'm trying to look for a mod for San Andreas which made traffic on the highways slower (made to prevent those annoying collisions).

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (Death2Drugs @ Thursday, Mar 21 2013, 23:19)
Hi guys, I'm trying to look for a mod for San Andreas which made traffic on the highways slower (made to prevent those annoying collisions).

http://www.gtagaming...cleo-mods/13979
Haven`t used this mod so I don`t know if it works but you can give it a try

EdenB
  • EdenB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi , my name is eden and im playing gta sa , i want a CLEO mod , that when u press <bindkey> it jumps your car, actually just a simple jump , twice as the car high , i searched all over youtube , and google , and everywhere .. i searched for " GTA Sa car jump cleo mod" and didnt found a thing.. please help me!

BTW , i remember it was on a trainer that when u press 1 it adds nitro , 2 fixes the car , ALT speed boost your car , and CTRL makes your car simple jump. thanks for helping .. if you are going to help.

if you know the trainer im meaning -
1-add nitro to the car
2-fixes the car
CTRL-makes your car jump
alt-boost your car forward
( - ) - gives you 250,000$

EdenB
  • EdenB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

hi , i want a cleo mod that when you press 1 - adds nitro to the car , 2 - fixes the car.. is it possible?
btw , i want a one that when you press CTRL it makes your car jump ( not that high , just 2 times higher then the car ) help? i dont think its so hard to make .. or is it? please help me!

felankhor
  • felankhor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by felankhor, 24 March 2013 - 05:04 PM.

hey guys. I was searching mods of Horror movies , I found some but I'm not satisfied because they cause very little damage.

That's the thing i like would like to change in that mods. I'm not a programmer.I only know work on few things.

well that's my second request of Horror movies , because I cant believe nobody has done none of these movie icons. (myth missions ,when CJ kill a monster)

* Regan MacNeil (from the Exorcist) - - '' The Case of Regan ''. CJ receieves a call about rumors ofa child possessed by the devil. [If possible the creator of the mod, model the Regan's house , i will be grateful forever.]

user posted imageuser posted image

* Alien Xenomorph (of Rydley's Scott film) - Name of the mission - '' The Eighth Passenger ''. CJ investigate an UFO was fallen next the abandoned airport ( u can use the skin of alien to facilitate your work). CJ needs kill the alien (obvious).
user posted image

* Pinhead (from Hellraiser) - Name of the mission - ''Hellraiser''. Pinhead appears in random location.
user posted imageuser posted image

* Lamia (the black goat, from ''Drag Me To Hell'')

user posted image

* Predator (or Yautja) - Name of the mission - '' Are we alone ?'' CJ investigate a UFO that has fallen randomly.
Kill the 5 Predators. (in a ship have 5 aliens)
user posted image

That's enough for now tounge.gif
  • Concavax likes this

Arash_Karimi
  • Arash_Karimi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

just wanted to know if you guys can make a mod that i can come down from a chopper with a rope like SWAT team in singleplayer and some ppl asking that who be the driver i say if you play samp one of yor teammates or friend and if you dont yo can just put a ped in the drivers seat and you can seat on the back of the chopper and you are the actual driver but somebody else is seating on your seat and when you are ready to jump yu basicly press a button like [ J ] and you see 2 options one says rope and one says parachute and you chose rope and you bascily come down with a rope
thats it
thanks for reading guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users