Photo

Request Mod Thread

2,246 replies to this topic
jake-dk
  • jake-dk

Whaaaat??

• Members

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:13 PM

nice cable car puma! reminds me of the cablecar in a old bond movie, where jaws cut the cable...
and plz dont let this mod die! tounge2.gif

gtacarl
  • gtacarl

Playing Dead Frontier, Free Online MMO. My username is TheWheelO

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:53 AM

The Best is ryosuke he is a complex scripter very complex check out his mod ad say how do you like it

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:50 AM

This is really awesome, i would really would like to have it in game, too bad i don't have scripting skills, please someone help this guy colgate.gif

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

[VC] Can we use the Sunshine Auto's racing board to purchase assets like the Malibu Club?

This instead of the races...

spiderman3000
  • spiderman3000

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:35 PM Edited by spiderman3000, 04 May 2009 - 03:44 PM.

Hey I'm trying to make a whole new complete storyline(calling it GTA San Andreas 2). I need help with some missions. Here I have listed missions chapter-wise. You can play as different characters. I know how to do all of the coding except the car chases part. Here's the missions I have planned.

GTA: San Andreas 2

STORY:

After Tenpenny’s death, CJ has become the vice president of the GSF family. Sweet leaves a letter saying that he will be leaving Los Santos for a while and says that it is up to CJ to make the gang proud. Little CJ doesn’t know that the letter was not left by Sweet, infact from a threatening enemy…

(There’s a lot more to the story than this, this is just the introduction.)

Chapter ONE: The Introduction

Mission 1: The New Leader
After a letter from Sweet, CJ becomes the new leader and now he takes a stroll down to the glen park to check things. He finds some Ballas trying to kill the GSF. Its up to CJ to punish them.

Mission 2: The Gang
The new executive vice president Johnny Noland takes the GSF families down to hunt down the crack heads running in the city, The cops are on their tail and its up to Johnny to shake them.
Character: Johnny Noland

Mission 3: King-sized dinner
CJ and the executives decided to have lunch at the newly opened restaurant. When they go there, the shop is ambushed by some Vagos and the executives get involved in a gun fight.

Mission 4: Stolen Supplies
CJ gets informed of some ambush happening in the GSF ammunition room. CJ gets his armor and AK47 out and its time to teach those Ballas a lesson. Eventually CJ fails and the ammunition supplies explodes. Luckily CJ and the executives managed to get out of the warehouse before the explosion but they lost their whole ammunition supply.

Mission 5: Ammo refil
CJ gets called by Cesar saying that he heard of the ammunition supplies warehouse being destroyed. He says that Cesar and his gang will come over to a meeting place for the weapons. A Balla hears this and tells everyone about the plan, so they follow Varrios and lead to an underground sewerage area. CJ and Cesar get ambushed and Cesar gives CJ an AK47 and its time to take out those Ballas and get the merchandise back.

Mission 6: Meet the Demolition Boys
CJ calls Cesar and tells him that he needs some new proteciton and new equipment other than guns. Cesar says that he knows some guys who know how to get the equipment. Cesar calls them and they meet CJ at his house. They agree to work with him and give him a lot of equipment(smoke grenades, frag grenades, satchel charges, swords etc) They also say if you need help call us.

Mission 7: Sweetest ride
Sweet’s girl gets kidnapped by some Ballas and CJ sees it. Its up to CJ to get Sweet’s girl back. (engaging in a lengthy chase)

Mission 8: Warning: DANGER part 1
One of the GSF families over hears about the Ballas and Vagos working together to assault Grove Street and take their hood. CJ gets informed of this and starts the preparation knowing already that this isnt the first time they formed an alliance. CJ starts the preparation too gathering more and more men and also getting help from his friend Cesar. CJ trains his rookies to learn how to fight against them.

Chapter TWO: New Beginning

Main Character: Chad Victor

Mission 9: Meet Chad Victor

Chad is a guy who has done nothing wrong and has been framed by Sweet and he been locked up in jail for three years. He has had enough and now he has eventually plotted a plan to get out of prison. Thus engages in a huge prison-break.

Mission 10: Change of Styles

Andy, a friend of Chad who was also with him thinks that they should have a change of style as soon as possible in order to avoid the cops. They know that they just cant go down to any clothes shop to get clothes knowing that they’ll get caught. But luckily one of the shop owners know them and he is willing to give clothes to them.

Mission 11: Money Problems

Andy and Chad both don’t have any money but Andy knows someone that can give him some. Andy says that he will have to go down alone to talk him into giving some. He goes there and Andy meets his friend Richard who knows about Andy’s escape. He decides to feel generous and gives him some money and for starting a new beginning, he even gives him two pistols for him and for Chad. When Andy gets back into his car, the cops see him and a chase begins.

Character: Andy Kendrick

Mission 12: Drain pipes

Andy tells Chad that the cops have found us here and they will have to leave. Andy gives him some money and a piece so that they can live a new beginning. They go their separate ways. Chad hurries down to the sewer drainage pipes and tries to avoid the cops.
(This is a really lengthy mission, not that hard but lengthy)

Chapter THREE: War

Main Character: Carl Johnson

Mission 13: Additional Help

CJ knows that it will not be enough since Ballas and Vagos have gotten much more better class of weapons than any of them. So he decides to get help from the Demolition Boys to fight. They agree to it. CJ then goes to Dogg’s mansion and tells him that he needs his helicopter.

Mission 14: Spies
CJ thinks that there may be a traitor leaking the plans of the Grove Street families or a spy. So he doesn’t tell anyone but he goes out himself trying to find them.

Mission 15: Intruder
Johnny Noland goes out on his own to the Ballas hideout and tries to find out the Ballas plans. To his surprise, Orton, who was loyal to the GSF was actually the one leaking information. Eventually Johnny gets caught and its up to CJ and the executives to save him and kill Orton without too much hassle.

Character: Johnny Noland, CJ

Mission 16: Warning: DANGER part 2
The Ballas and Vagos invade Grove Street and attack the hood. CJ has already made the preparations but since the helicopter pilot(Johnny) is injured he decides to fly it himself and take out the Ballas and Vagos from the skies(with Cesar) while an all-out war is engaged down below. Little does no one know, Johnny sneaks out of his room and grabs a gun and while the war is engaged, he decides to go and raid the Ballas’ hideout since no one will be there. He finds a very surprising and astonishing discovery that he couldn’t believe with his own eyes.(He finds out that Sweet was actually the one who planned all of this.)
GSF wins the war and thus all the Ballas and Vagos were killed but the cops come and CJ thinks that it’s time to disband GSF for a while and all go their separate ways hurrying.

Character: Johnny Noland, CJ

Mission 17: The escape
CJ tries to escape the cops and now it looks like they know every safehouse of the city CJ lives in. It looks like CJ will have to escape the city. He grabs a helicopter and goes out of the city. His helicopter crashes in the trees and thus CJ is forced to parachute dive out of the heli and down to the ground below strandening him in the country side. Meanwhile Johnny comes back and sees no one here. Johnny thinks everyone is dead so he decides to find Sweet and kill him for what he has done.

Character: CJ, Johnny Noland

(END OF CHAPTER 3)

{{More Chapters and missions to come}}

I just need help with:
Sweetest Ride, Money Problems, Drain pipes, the escape. These four missions have a car chase in them. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this. If someone is willing to do it, I will PM and post the complete full mission(with dialogue).

brandonpw1986
  • brandonpw1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:19 PM

Can somebody make a cleo that lets the player revive dead peds like a paramedic?

ThumbRehab
  • ThumbRehab

Denied Access

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (brandonpw1986 @ May 8 2009, 19:19)
Can somebody make a cleo that lets the player revive dead peds like a paramedic?

That would be fresh turn.gif kinda weird tho wit' CJ col' performing CPR on a ni66a biggrin.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (bigpunisher @ Apr 30 2009, 18:26)
Basically I've been looking for a mod which gives the option to Enable & Disable Cleo scripts individually within San Andreas. anyone know any?

This would mean not having to remove/replace the Cleo Script, and instead simply enable/disable each cleo script individually in-game.

Thanks.

My 'Ultimate CLEO Trainer' kinda does that but unfortunately lacks the abillity to close the mods after starting them in-game.

It has preset mods such as the superman mod built in that can be started/stopped on command perfectly but the problem with ending custom scripts that the user downloads is that in order to close the script, the trainer needs to know the thread name... Which so far cannot be retrieved in CLEO. I'll keep experimenting though and maybe I can find some way to close them via memory address or somethin.

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Hi all!
There's a DEAD and UNFINISHED mod called "Blow me Away" by PLPynton (http://www.gtaforums...pic=243861&st=0), could someone fix the bugs and convert it to CLEO, please?

Sorry for my bad English! blush.gif

-AlexLB

/!\ErManu/!\
  • /!\ErManu/!\

/!\Custom Cars/!\

• Members

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

Hello!

Always I have seen curious the work of a garbage truck,His functions,to raise the container,to unload inside the garbage,to squash the garbage in his interior,garbage or peoples slightly similar to ''Combine harvester''

Serious someone capable of giving a special action or a simple minimission to this vehicle?,other idea...create a sphere with dumper and on having approached to dumper rotate the dumper to 45º and more ideas!

I not to do scripts,only minimal things with CLEO,I do not force anything,only if anybody knows and he likes the idea,which encourages cookie.gif

Bye!!

And some videos of labor of this vehicles:

Lateral charge:

Rear loader (GTA IV style):

GTA IV Mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgLhoXlHwVE&feature=related

Smashing garbage!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgMGxxrvdiY&feature=related cookie.gif

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Here's an idea/something I may create...

A ski lift (using the tram or something and pilons) that leads up to the top of Mount Chilliad. It'd work nicely with the snow mod.

Also, (this is for any vehicle makers!) ski's!! It's simple to create a ski effect. Just make them have very low control (make em slide down hills n stuff), have it very light (for air) and of course, pretty fast so it can go over ramps.

If someone could make Ski's I'd be very tempted to make the ski lift, which would = a pretty cool mod.

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Deji @ May 17 2009, 12:03)

A ski lift (using the tram or something and pilons) that leads up to the top of Mount Chilliad. It'd work nicely with the snow mod.

So your stealing Puma's idea.....

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (james227uk @ May 17 2009, 12:55)

Who's? Has it been made?

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Deji @ May 17 2009, 21:33)

Who's? Has it been made?

No, he needs a coder, you could help him.

dssaee
  • dssaee

The Dark Knight........

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:16 PM Edited by dssaee, 18 May 2009 - 06:19 PM.

Excuse me...now..can anybody make a model for "The Batman" series batmobile??

It looks somewhat like this...

user posted image

Can anyone create its model in GTA San Andreas?? Guys...plss help...some modeler out there...plss..create this thing...

Reply at least...I know its possible but is anyone willing..coz it looks awesome cool...and would be just a masterpiece if created correctly..

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ May 18 2009, 00:42)
QUOTE (Deji @ May 17 2009, 21:33)

Who's? Has it been made?

No, he needs a coder, you could help him.

Well at the moment I'm trying to fix my SA. But when it's finished I might think about it smile.gif

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:01 AM Edited by McLovin2404, 19 May 2009 - 05:21 AM.

Is there a mod that can convert all peds or some peds into South Park like peds?

Also, is there a mod to change the tallest tower in GTAIV to the Tower from The Lord of the Rings movie? Thx

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

You have better chances when you are going to the right request topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=408243

This topic is only about coding, so you probably won't get any attention from modellers.

bigpunisher
  • bigpunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:43 PM

Basically I've been looking for a mod which gives the option to Enable & Disable Cleo scripts individually within San Andreas. anyone know any?

This would mean not having to remove/replace the Cleo Script, and instead simply enable/disable each Cleo script individually in-game.

Thanks.

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (bigpunisher @ May 19 2009, 16:43)

This would mean not having to remove/replace the Cleo Script, and instead simply enable/disable each Cleo script individually in-game.

Thanks.

Well, try reading ffs. Someone asked about that earlier, use Deji's trainer

bigpunisher
  • bigpunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (james227uk @ May 19 2009, 17:34)
QUOTE (bigpunisher @ May 19 2009, 16:43)

Thanks.

Well, try reading ffs. Someone asked about that earlier, use Deji's trainer

What's ffs? Deji's trainer can only have upto 9 cleo scripts loaded at one time and I need one to be able to load more than that sad.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (dssaee @ May 18 2009, 15:16)
Excuse me...now..can anybody make a model for "The Batman" series batmobile??

It looks somewhat like this...

user posted image

Can anyone create its model in GTA San Andreas?? Guys...plss help...some modeler out there...plss..create this thing...

Reply at least...I know its possible but is anyone willing..coz it looks awesome cool...and would be just a masterpiece if created correctly..

This is not a modeling requests topic dude.

asiangentleman
  • asiangentleman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:53 AM Edited by asiangentleman, 21 May 2009 - 04:57 AM.

(First of all, I'm Korean. And I'm poor at english so if I use the unsuitable word, forgive me. And this isn't Request Mod Making, please reply where I write this article.)

I need some help who can make a mod with this stories. If you want read stories, see " The Stories after GTA:SA ". For reference, tae811 is account of my sworn brother. So you can think asiangentleman = tae811 , but the main script writer is asiangentleman . And I write that stories(which I recommend above).

I know you're busy and not almighty, but there's very little single modmaker in Korea. So I begging here for all my peoples( co-writers of stories, cafe members which cafe is one of biggest GTA cafe in Korea-Link for "Daum GTA Library" in Korea-, and GTA fans in Korea, etc ).

Someone said like "Why you don't use DYOM?". That's right, but I'm really poor at engineering or something like that. I always charge storytelling in teams(novel writing team, multiple mode make team, etc...), so you can know why I say like this.

I know you're busy and not almighty, so I'll wait if someone who can this project(?) reply in this article or send mail.

If you ask to me about any problem, question, joining, request for storytelling, etc-please send e-mail to "[email protected]". It's my korean mail and I usually check the mail.

p.s. List of characters in my stories(it's not exist on tae811's article)

Good and bad peoples "hunted" in GTA:SA, but my stories are based on GTA:SA and connected with events which are happen from GTA:SA to GTA:LCS. I collect many informations from Wikipedia, Grand Theft Wiki. There're my favorite library.
Anyway, I'll write the list of characters in my stories.

Before the list:This list is not completed because I'm not introduce the Part 3:Los Santos. So this list's about Part 1:San Fierro and Part 2:Las Venturas. And I'm modify this stories repeatly. Because I'm going to strengthening of quality of stories.
name colored red is New Character, made by me.

[Part 1:San Fierro]
Wu Zi Mu "Woozie"-Dai Dai Lo(probably means "Big Mentor") of Mountain Cloud Boys, one of San Fierro Triads.
Su Xi Mu "Suzie"-Woozie's associate and henchman.
Ripper-Boss of Shining Razors(see official website of GTA:SA).
Moth-Boss of Butterfly Children(see official website of GTA:SA).
Calixto Morales-Boss of San Fierro Rifa, who succeed T-Bone Mendez.
Silvestre Solos-Middle Boss of San Fierro Rifa.
Van(not mean vehicle)-Boss of Da Nang Boys, who succeed Dragonhead.

Dwaine and Jethro-Engineers of San Fierro Mod Shop.
Cesar Vialpando-No doubt he's really good friend of Carl "CJ" Johnson.

[Part 2:Las Venturas]
Lawrence "The Fixer" Grant-Fixer. Actually he is my character(and I'll add characters who join my project. Of course parody).
Ottorino Barbacci-Caporegime(now boss) of Sindacco Family, who succeed Johnny Sindacco after he dies.
Eugenio Dinpocella-Boss of Dinpocella Family. He's rival with Sindaccos.
Tommaso Guareno-Boss of Guareno Family. He's rival with Sindaccos, ally with Dinpocellas.
Vernon Jax-Reinforcement of Dinpocella and Guareno.

Salvatore Leone-Boss of Leone Family, but he flee away to Liberty City.
Ken "Rosie" Rosenberg-CJ's treasurer.
Maccer-Ex-member of Gurning Chimps.
Kent Paul-Madd Dogg's repairman(?).

¡ØCAUTION¡Ø If you send e-mail to me, please write subject with [nickname in gtaforums/I'm from GTAforums]. So I don't doubt your mail. And DON'T ADD VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL!!!

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:19 AM

You don't need any coding knowledge to use DYOM (link).

This is the best solution if you want to have some missions without any coding knowledge. I doubt if anyone is willing to code what you said. Not because they don't want to, but because it takes lots of time. wink.gif

Batuhan
  • Batuhan

GTA : LCS To III Team Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

I want "The Sicillian Gambit" Mission for GTA 3 .

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Batuhan @ May 24 2009, 21:07)
I want "The Sicillian Gambit" Mission for GTA 3 .

Make it yourself with DYOM

akiheman
  • akiheman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

can you tell me what the hell is dyom?! mercie_blink.gif

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (akiheman @ May 25 2009, 11:45)
can you tell me what the hell is dyom?! mercie_blink.gif

Design
Your
Own
Mission

You can create missions without any knowledge of coding.

Click Here

greatmuta2
  • greatmuta2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

well i have been thinking of something for cleo how about a wanted level spawner? like with the clothes and car spawner you just navigate through a list of choices and you set the level you want.
EX: Off,1 Star,2 Stars etc. so if someone could make this that would be awesome

gtacarl
  • gtacarl

Playing Dead Frontier, Free Online MMO. My username is TheWheelO

• Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:49 AM

Can anyone make a mod in which you can keep your weapon inside your pocket and take it out any time and when you change the rifle cj keeps his rifle on his back and if you don't have ,much space in your pockets cj must buy a side pocket attached to his belt and keep his handguns in it and if the weapon you don`t like you can throw it on someone.The pocket animation can be seen in spaceeinstiens mod when you recuirt a member he make take out the gun in his pocket.please make it.will it be made confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users