Photo

Request Mod Thread

2,166 replies to this topic
Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Death2Drugs @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 01:43)
3. Also, a script which prevents bodies from disappearing. I've read that hacking the memory can achieve this, but I've already used Seemann's Memory Hacker to no avail (he also makes the CLEO library). If anyone could create a CLEO script that achieves what I want, that would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Maybe these will be of use...
http://gtag.gtagamin...findpost&p=4610

Johnnycocaine
  • Johnnycocaine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Deji @ Thursday, Nov 13 2008, 23:05)
Please post HERE to request CLEO/Mission/Script mods instead of posting in irrelivant topics. Thanks.

Note that not all requests can be dealt with. But myself and any other willing modders will try and make as many as possible!

Also, SEARCH before requesting. And make sure you're request hasn't been asked for previously with the search topic function at the bottom of the page.

Yes, a lot of request don't often get fufilled, but neither do requests posted in the main forum.. So you might as well ask in here.

I like to listen to peoples requests in order to build up ideas for mods, so don't think no one is paying attention. Just because they don't post a mod you asked for straight away, doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

hi everyone i have a idea of one mod when you have ken the lawyer as a friend in vercetti estate i you can ask to him make a drink and he say all right all right and he make the animation of the bartender of the malibu and then make a pink marker when you enter on him tommy becomes drunk and you can take him out to see so hookers at pole position then enter tommy and ken on the room and see the show and when you are with him. the police never will chase you because he is a lawyer. well i dont no anything about mod so i wrote this idea if someone modder find it cool make for whole world enjoy. sorry if i wrote something wrong i m from brasil and learn english playing gta and watching Dirty Harry movies

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (Johnnycocaine @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 15:28)
sorry if i wrote something wrong i m from brasil and learn english playing gta and watching Dirty Harry movies

lol... you're joking, right? tounge2.gif

Lishy
  • Lishy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:01 AM Edited by Lishy, 31 March 2012 - 12:03 AM.

Hey guys. My GTA SA ENB mod utilizes HIGH levels of darkness to create realistic nights. However, while it certainly makes many areas baddass, it also makes some other areas TOO dark!

Would it be possible for someone to create a simple CLEO3 mod of GTA SA which lightens a tiny area around CJ, sort of like headlights, or a lamp? Nothing which takes the weapon slot, but something I can enable/disable with a hotkey?

Or at least, would anyone mind making a mod which makes the lights on cars brighten up the area more?

Thank you!

LostRanger
  • LostRanger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:28 PM Edited by LostRanger, 03 April 2012 - 01:31 PM.

Iv'e spent a while playing GTA: SA using CLEO scripting. Along with that I tend to recruit 7 Peds into my group.

But, when I get into a six star wanted level problem, I resort to a Rhino. As it's only 1 seater, my group is left behind but I'd rather keep them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea if it's been done yet, but I was thinking this:

If I entered a vehicle, say, Hydra Attack Jet, my Group Peds would spawn in a hydra Attack Jet and follow me.

Or, if I entered a Rhino, they'd spawn in one too.

I'm not smart enough to code or work this one out myself.

Could anyone be a hand to me? (If it exists, a link would be nice?)

It could be useful in gang wars i'd say. A nice army of tanks vs some Ballas might be a pretty sight.

gred
  • gred

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

hello...this is actualy first time i write on these forums...but whatever...i have a question for cleo makers. is there some way that would made the tire skids not dissapear so fast?,im a gta drifter actualy,and this rly bother me,i do 3 corners in drift and the skids are gone...id like to cover whole circuit by tire skids lol...i dont know a damn about cleo modding,so it would be awesome if someone could do that...thanks biggrin.gif

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:39 AM Edited by Gian_Yagami, 07 April 2012 - 09:04 AM.

biggrin.gif hey buddy, can you make the gameplay GTA san andreas same as GTA IV?
can hide and shoot, straight stair climbing, walking, basic button. and others?

Briangangsta
  • Briangangsta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

can anyone please make a mod that is similar to the chidori eisou by saskuke?

picture: http://1.bp.blogspot...00/Sasuke69.jpg

don't make a sword of knife moddel of that but instead make a cleo.
thx in advance and hope you guys can make it

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Gian_Yagami  Posted on Friday, Apr 6 2012, 10:39
  biggrin.gif hey buddy, can you make the gameplay GTA san andreas same as GTA IV?

hmm,, no respond... I'll make it self

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:04 PM Edited by MichaelKnight1, 13 April 2012 - 04:25 PM.

QUOTE (Gian_Yagami @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 10:39)

Of course, is Available , For Maps There Total conversation and also there other Modifications .so.

- Download GTA IV To SA Maps Total Conversation 4Shared
- Download GTA IV To SA Maps Total Conversation torrent
- Download GTA IV Animation Style To San Andreas
- Download GTA IV Vehicles To San Andreas
- Download GTA IV Taxi Mod To San Andreas
- Download GTA IV Hud To San Andreas by Alexander
- Download Car Spawner By Fastman92 To Vision the Vehicles
- Download Car Wash Mod by joedaissy

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Gian_Yagami @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 12:39)

Try San Andreas on rage engine (you'll have no missions).

MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

Hello, I wanted to someone make a screen rain/blood drop for SA.Like, in Vice City, when it rains, or you jump into water, or if you saw off a ped, some water/blood drops apper on your screen.
I wanted to know if that mod exists, or if someone can do (Preferred .asi)

rochelle188
  • rochelle188

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

if someone could be so kind of make me the pro (prostitute) walk run and sprint animation of gta san andreas i mean like a ped.ifp or maybe a cs file someone help me i have been in this for more than 1 week i would really like to run like her and dont tell me to download wesser walkstyle changer cause it doesnt work to me

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY ME PELASE I NEED HELP SOMEONE I THINK THERE IS A GENEROUS HEART OUTHERE

SOMENE MAKE THIS TO ME PLEASE

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Try this:

CODE
{$CLEO .cs}

Thread "WALKSTYLE"

:WALKSTYLE
repeat
   wait 1000
until Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
0245: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR walk_style_to "sexywoman"
repeat
   wait 1000
until not Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
jump @WALKSTYLE

I am not sure if walk style is resetted when the player dies, that's why I wrote the script like this.

Dechristianizer
  • Dechristianizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Mod to take my gang band members in two cars? monocle.gif

I know that I can take them in a bus but I was wondering if there is a mod to lead them in two or multiple vehicles (ex: two savanna, two freeway, tree ngr, etc).

PD: Sorry If wrote incorrectly but english isn't my original language rolleyes.gif

sgtpepper901
  • sgtpepper901

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hi, I need help with this certain opcode. I'm trying to make it so, if a certain statement is true, then the actors in the player's group, that are not in his car, will go and do something. Like if I'm in the car and I have gang members following me but the car is full, I want to be able to have them go do something since they can't fit in the car.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hello, I was wondering if someone can make me a UFO Myth mod (not misterix) by itself. Basically like UFO's that can be seen at random places at certain times. Also have them attack the player at random times too, not all the time, but sometimes. This would make SA more funner imo. If you can't put them in different places, at least have them roaming around the desert at night.

JOHNSUN
  • JOHNSUN

ThaGtaDude

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:41 AM Edited by JOHNSUN, 20 April 2012 - 10:44 AM.

Hello.

I need some one to make a mod where the homies, police, pedestrians, and other gangs have a smaller shooting cone.
I mean. When I recruit 7 (max) members in grove street, and walk into a ballas neighborhood, I'm the only one doing the shooting. And don't get me started on how sh*tty the police shoot. 1/5 bullets hit me XD. I'm sure somehow someone can script the accuracy a little better. Not pinpoint correct.. but not as bad as it is now. It will add realism, and more fun to gang wars.

P.S I dont need MY aiming cone better. I wouldnt actually mind if it got made less accurate. Only the NPC's
Thanks!

**Edit**
On second thought, realistically police have more training than some 18 year old in a ghetto. So the police/swat/army accuracy should be a bit better than everyone elses

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Project IV Staff

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Can anyone code a IV timecyc for GTA III ? i would be very thankful if theres someone can do it for me biggrin.gif

sgtpepper901
  • sgtpepper901

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hey Johnsun. I believe you can edit that in one of the .ini files. I made my homies more dangerous, so I think it wouldn't be too hard to do it for everyone.

slowhands111
  • slowhands111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Would it be possible to create a classic topdown-view for GTA Vice city and San Andreas similar to GTA3?
There's already a working one for Vice City in Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod, but it's limited and I'm having some problems with some mods in the game. It would be perfect if you could switch the camera to topdown or other views normally and if you could shoot from a car by pressing the look left/right buttons (this currently is one of the things that doesn't work in the topdown view mod in Vice city.)

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

I would humbly like to request two relatively simple mods, both as CLEO3 scripts please.

The first is to spawn a Bike (the normal Bike, not the BMX or Mountain Bike, but the Bike) in Grove Street and the Doherty Garage.

The second is to be able to save your car anywhere, in any spot, by the press of a button. So that if you were to travel around SA and came back, it would still be there. Now please read this carefully, there are already two scripts like this on GTAGarage. However...

- One of them doesn't actually save your vehicle, but only its coordinates and color / paintjob. Meaning that when you come back any other modifications are lost, and the car might look different (ex. Camper might have a popup roof when originally it didn't have one).

- The other is buggy as hell and puts an icon on the radar where your car is saved. This is annoying because even if you enter the car the icon stays and moves along, and even if you destroy the car the icon stays on the radar until you "select" a new car. It also sometimes causes the game to crash.

So when creating this mod, please keep above issues in mind. I want a mod that saves MY car, and doesn't just spawn a new one. And it needs to work properly.

Devil-Kinght
  • Devil-Kinght

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

First post for me smile.gif

San andreas mod

I want hmm like a mission but cleo file

Big war
" grove v.s police "

grove using molotovs ...

police using combat shoutgun ...

War starting in ls near cj home .

No people,cars only the war characters

Police shooting groves ,and groves dropping molotovs on police

Number of Characters

Grove : 10

Police : 10

And nobody die !
All full health forever

This mod for making video then sharing ... thanks hope you can make it !

Biru
  • Biru

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:41 PM Edited by Biru, 10 May 2012 - 12:47 PM.

can someone make a gta sa cleo mod that completely stops time and freezes evrything accept cj and the car he is driving.
thankyou verymuch to everyone
please some one help me

koragg
  • koragg

Knight Rider Forever

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

I think that everyone has seen the Knight Rider Old School Mod.It has all the KITT feautures, but I want only the Turbo Boost feature (with slow-mo and camera invert animations) for the Hotring Racers.
I mean only the Hotring Racers to be able to use Turbo Boost.

PDNEJOH & VPJTQWV - cheats for the Hotring Racers

So can someone please try to do a script like that or to post a link, 'cause I can't find a mod like that anywhere (only Turbo Boost)

And if it's in ASI format I'd be very happy, so I can change the key used to activate the script.

mohammad2011
  • mohammad2011

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

The golf course is located in San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Can someone make a CLEO script which make CJ plays golf?

Draper
  • Draper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hello everyone i was wondering some cool things and i guessed you guys could help me
the mod is going to be something like this

so first of all when properties with assets are able to buy then we can buy the hospital near the el swanko casa and there would be a health pickup and a save icon on the map as well as on the building and on the map it would show a first aid icon

plz help me out

mafieux69
  • mafieux69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hello, I do not know myself very well in modding, so I would know if someone can try to create a mod "Chuck" based on the TV series.
This is to make a "switch fighter mod" and add video to intersect every time we change the style of fighting.
Do you think this is possible? Someone could he do? Or make me a well detailed tutorial for me to do it myself?
thank you for your help.

PS: sorry for the mistakes, I do not speak very good English and I used a translator

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (mohammad2011 @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 15:41)
The golf course is located in San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Can someone make a CLEO script which make CJ plays golf?

I wanted to do this ages ago, but it requires the help of a modeler and an animator.

mohammad2011
  • mohammad2011

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

One more suggestion. Can anyone make a CLEO wanted level mod which the SWAT uses both SWAT Tanks and Enforcers in 4-stars and the FBI uses both FBI Trucks and FBI Ranchers in 5-stars?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users