Photo

Request Mod Thread

2,227 replies to this topic
Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:05 PM Edited by Deji, 10 August 2012 - 01:27 PM.

Request Mod Thread
Where dreams come to die

Please post HERE to request CLEO/Mission/Script mods instead of posting in irrelivant topics. Thanks.

Note that not all requests can be dealt with. But myself and any other willing modders will try and make as many as possible!

Also, SEARCH before requesting. And make sure you're request hasn't been asked for previously with the search topic function at the bottom of the page.

Yes, a lot of request don't often get fufilled, but neither do requests posted in the main forum.. So you might as well ask in here.

I like to listen to peoples requests in order to build up ideas for mods, so don't think no one is paying attention. Just because they don't post a mod you asked for straight away, doesn't mean they aren't working on it.
  • Penthouse likes this

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:03 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 14 November 2008 - 09:17 PM.

So you sure this is going to work? There used to be a topic like this but most requests go unfilled.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Nov 14 2008, 20:03)
So you sure this is going to work? There used to be a topic like this but most requests go unfilled.

Well... It's certainly needed. Might help stop the off-topicness and spamming in other topics... And when I'm done with my current mods I'll be definately lookin for more ideas wink.gif

As long as it keeps all the requests in one topic... It's a good thing. That's the idea for the spam topic anyway.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:04 AM

There use to be one. But nobody helped so it got closed i think.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:20 AM

well guys, since i do need a coder badly, i guess ill be the first to request some, anyways, i need at least some of the following below, so plz review it carefully, cause its a sh*tload, and because my mod is, after a huge mod, not necessarily a TC, but its pretty close to one, and without most of this, the mod will be noting, atm, i mainly want just the misc coding, the missions are less important, but plz attempt and post all codes here plz, or just PM the codes, weather way works, anyways, plz, anyone who wants to help me, plz PM me the codes or, just post here like i said above plz, also, the people who help me, will be credited for all that they do, cause atm, i cannot do coding and a full big mod at the same time, plus i know nothing about coding, only a lil, not enought to make any of this, so plz, be kind, and help me, and yes, you are getting credits and will be rewarded, cause atm, no one really cares about my mod, so plz take this into consideration, and no, im not asking one person to do all of this at one time, just do what you are willing and are able to do, thats all im asking, anyways, here is the info...

------------------------------------------

Contact Information - [email protected]

--------PEDS LIST--------

'Name' - 'Replacement'

joker w/ jacket(normal) - ballas1

jokerthug2 - ballas2

jokerthug3 - ballas3

commissioner loeb - bmybu

alfred pennyworth - fam1

gordon/commissioner gordon - fam2

harvey dent(normal) - fam3

lucious fox - wmyammo

rachel dawes - gangrl3

harvey dent(twoface) - lsv1

scarecrow - lsv2

lau - lsv3

LOS ninja1 - triada

LOS ninja2 - triadb

henri ducard/ras al ghul - triboss

joker w/o jacket(punched) - vla1

jokerthug1 - vla2

jokerthug2 - vla3

--------LINKS TO MOD/UPDATES--------

http://www.mediafire..._Begins_3.0.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_1.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_2.rar

http://download328.m...KB_Update_3.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_4.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_5.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_6.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_7.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_8.rar

http://www.mediafire...KB_Update_9.rar

http://www.mediafire...B_Update_10.rar

--------MISC CODING--------

grapple gun - i want to be able to fly/glide with the desert eagle gun in SA, i want to be able to shoot the gun, and where ever the bullet hits, you can press and hold the fire button and be zaped very fast like to that spot, i want there to be no limit of distance or height in this, cause all i want is this gun, the grapple gun(desert eagle) to act as a grapple hook type that can be shot(the bullets) and can be glided to that spot, and thats it...

vigilante submissions for tumbler(bandito) and batpod(fcr900) - all i want is for the bandito(tumbler) and batpod(fcr900) to have the SA vigilante missions availble for both of them, just so incase we get really bored of the missions, or have passed them, we can still fight the criminals of gotham city(san andreas), and thats it...

run faster and jump higher - i want to be able to run very fast and jump very high, like 3x or 5x the dephalt games speed for both jumping and running, and be able to just jump and land insteand of falling, and thats it...

batcape parachute - i want the parachute to auto respawn as a weapon for the player, i want it to go faster like a glider and not a paracute, like 3x the speed both verticaly and horizionaly, i also want it to not kill you when ya hit the ground, but yet just land on your feet insteand of you falling, and thats it...

spawn at wayne manor/savepoint - i want a savepoint at wayne manor, its in the woods of back o beyond in that mirror lake there, i also want to spawn when new game starts in the black tanktop, black dress pants, and black dress shoes, the goatee, and thats it...

savepoint at bunker - i want also the same thing as for the wayne manor, but only these to, i do not wnat to spawn here, just have a savepoint, and thats it...

tumbler and batpod can shoot rockets/guns - i want to be able to shoot rockets from the front of the bandito(tumbler) and fcr900(batpod), and also shoot guns from the batpod and tumbler, have these setup with diffrent keys and such, and thats it...

cheats to change into and out of the suits - i want it setup to be able to change into diffrent suits(Ninja suit, Pre-Begins batsuit, begins batsuit, TDK batsuit), with cheats, i want a diffrent cheat for each, and to be able to also change into and out of the suits with the same cheat(deactivate), and thats it...

--------MISC INFORMATION--------

Suits:

LOS Ninja suit - hockey mask(Pro-Laps), leisure suit(Pro-Laps), biker boots(Victim)...

Begins pre-batsuit - fullface helmet(Pro-Laps), racing suit(Special), grey and/or brown boots(Special/Zip)...

Begins Batsuit - cornrows(Reece's Barber Shop, Los Santos), rural clothes(Special), grey and/or brown boots(Special/Zip)...

TDK Batsuit - Gimpsuit...

Weapons:

AK47 - Jokers Gun

Knifecur - Jokers Knife

Colt45 - Twoface' Gun

c*ntgun - Ras Al Ghul' Cane Gun

Katana - Ras Al Ghul' Cane Sword

Desert Eagle - Grapple Gun

BrassKnuckle - Batarang

Grenade - Mini Mines

Parachute - Batcape

Jetpack - Batwing Glider

Vehicles:

Tumbler - Bandito

Batpod - FCR900

Jokers Truck - Petrol/Petroltr

Alfreds - Willard

Bruce Waynes - Turismo

School Bus - Bus

Maps:

Wayne Manor w/ Batcave/Island - Batcave(DFF/TXD/COL) and Tiny_Rock(DFF)Rock(TXD)Dynamic(COL)

TDK Bunker/Batcave - Twoplayer(DFF)Icons4(TXD)Dynamic(COL)

Bat Signal - Bats(DFF/TXD/COL) Bats2(DFF/TXD/COL)

--------MAIN CODING--------

gta: the dark knight begins - story line/plot

introduction/opening scene:

gotham city...(text)

batman arrives ontop of the Los santos police station, gordon then tells him that they cant find scarecrow or half the criminals of arkham asylum, but batman insists that they will and can bring gotham back, then, gordon gives batman a joker card, with a number and a name, telling him that he has committed double homiside, got a taste for the theatrical(like batman), and that he leaves this card as a motive for us to try and find him, then gordon says i never said thank you, but batman insists he doesnt have to, then, batman flys off of the top of the police station and then into the camera....

one year before...(text)

BATMAN begins
(fear)

Mission 1: The will to act

you are bruce wayne, you have a objective to learn from a man named ras al ghul in the mountains(mt chilliad), your goal is to become a great and powerful warrior/ninja, after you train, armed, and unarmed, you must fight ducard to gain the respect of ras al ghul, once ducard is defeated, you must destroy the place, and save ducard from the building(cabin on mt chilliad), then, once he is safe, return back to gotham city, and regroup with your old friends and family....

mission 2: you are not alone

you are bruce in the pre/half batsuit(pimp suit), you must make your way into the los santos police station and find gordon, once you find him, you ask him how to take down falconie, once he tells you, you must leave, the cops will chase you, with a 2 star wanted level, untill you are out of site, then the wanted level is gone, run from rooftop to rooftop till the cops and wanted level is gone....

mission 3: lighten up

scarecrow has decided to try and destroy the evidence of his drugs, you are batman, your objective is to fight the 3 thugs of scarecrow, and then once we get to scarecrow, he poisions us and he then throws a molotov at us, we fall off the roof and land on the streets below, both poisoned and holusinatiing, we drag ourselves to a nearby street and collaps on the street, we then wakeup the next morning inside wayne manor....

mission 4: a taste of your own medicine

scarecrow has captured and poisioned rachel dawes, the DA of gotham city and your closest friend, as batman, you must take down 5 gaurds and stop scarecrow himself, then, once all of the gaurds and scarecrow are down, you must take rachel back to the tumbler, and drive her to the batcave, you will have a 3 star wanted level, which can incress if you destroy too much stuff on your way back to the batcave, once near the cave, the cops and wanted level will disappear, you will have 8 minutes to save rachel and to escape the police that are following you....

mission 5: the fight isnt over

you are bruce wayne, you are celebrating your birthday at the manor, you find out that ras al ghul is not dead, but yet ducard is really ras al ghul, then you must chase ras al ghul and fight him, we cannot win, he then beats us and tryes to kill us by burning down the manor, but luckly afred saves us and we head off to dress in out batsuit in the batcave, we then take the tumbler and find gordon, once we find him, we must find ras al ghul and stop him, before its too late....

mission 6: all that is nessesary

as batman, we fly with our batcape till we find ras al ghul, he is on a tram/train in san fierro, we must fight all of the gaurds and ninjas(3 of each, 6 alltogether), then once we make our way to ras al ghul, we must fight him, destroy the vapor machien that is destroying gotham city, and wreak the train in which ras al ghul is on, then we must leave the train wreak and find gordon, the once we find gordon, we retreive our tumbler and then the missions are over....

gotham needs you...(text)

THE dark knight
(escalation)

mission 7: the beginning of the end

scarecrow has setup a drug deal inside the carpark in LS, our job is to get there in 5 mins from the bunker and stop scarecrow and the mob form making the deal, then, once we stop scarecrow and the mob, we must find gordon, once we find gordon, we must talk to him and he tells us that joker has struck again, and that we need to hit them where it hurts, but we insist not to let just one man ruin the chances of getting the mob, then we leave and return to the bunker till the next day....

Mission 8: a taste for the theatrical

the joker has just entered into your party, hes looking for harvey dent, but then, he sees rachel dawes and starts to tease and try and hurt her, then, we must fight joker as batman, fight all 3 of his thugs, and then stop rachel from dieing after the joker throws her out the balcany window, then, once rachel is safe, we must find harvey and help him and gordon to stop the joker....

Mission 9: slaughter

harvey dent has took on the roll of batman, and has been arrested and is being transported to a holding block for trial, but, as they transport him, we must try and stop the garbage truck and jokers big-rig from destroying the van in which harvey dent is in, once we stop the garbage truck, we must then go with the batpod and find joker and his truck, once we flip jokers truck, we must follow him secretly to the police station and make sure we are not seen by any police, we follow gordon and the joker to the police station on the batpod....

Mission 10: everyone has a choice

after we talk to joker in the police station, we must try and find harvey dent, and save him and rachel from the jokers plans, once we find harvey dent, rachel will die, then, we must get harvey safely outside, but after we do, we must take him to the hospital, because his face is burned from a chemical catching fire....

Mission 11: and here we go

we must find the joker and stop him before the joker blows up the 2 parked ships in san fierro bay, then, on the way, we must take out the swat team that is trying to kill the hostages, once the swat is down, we must find and fight joker, once we defeat him, he is captured buy the swat and taken to arkham asylum, then, we must find harvey, now twoface, and stop him from killing gordon and his family....

Mission 12: one rule broken

we find harvey(twoface) holding gordon and his family hostage, once he shoots us, we then have no choice but to kill twoface and stop his madness before its too late, then, once we finish off twoface, we tell gordon that we cannot do this anymore, that we cannot be batman anymore, that we do all that gotham needs us to, and that we have to stop, then, we run away to batpod, with a 4 star wanted level, we must return back to the bunker and once we escape the police, the missions are over....

outro/ending scene:

gordon is standing ontop of los santos police station, with the bat signal in the skys, but no batman, just as soon as the signal goes off, gordon destroys it and leaves, then, it should show gordon talking to alot of plp about harvey dent and how he faught for gotham city and for the batman, that the batman is no criminal, but only a earthly protector, a dark knight....

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

@Knightprowl

Umm... This is a thread for requesting coding mods... Not models or textures. I believe there is already a topic for that.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:25 PM

well man, the vehicles and maps, and weapons and peds, thats just a list to use of the stuff we already have, we have all that, we dont need them made, lol, all we need is the misc coding and main coding, the rest is mainly a list what is replaced and what to use when making them codes, but anyways, ive already found a coder, well, hes learning how to code, and already knows some what the theory of what coding is, so i guess you can just delete my other topics and posts, but anyways, ttyl guys, peace wink.gif

KP

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Rest in peace, Nate Dogg.

• Members

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

I have 2 requests.
1st: Please release that Ryder mod in a .cs file.
2nd Can you make an animation mod in cleo?
With many animations?

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (TigerTanker @ Nov 23 2008, 11:04)
I have 2 requests.
1st: Please release that Ryder mod in a .cs file.
With many animations?

Who are you talking too?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (TigerTanker @ Nov 23 2008, 14:04)
With many animations?

mizael_007
  • mizael_007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

i think gta SA will be much better if someone creates a cleo mod that if ur busted or arrested by cops u will be prisoned or spawned in jail for a time..(at least half day) colgate.gif (Arrested Mod)

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (mizael_007 @ Nov 28 2008, 13:01)
i think gta SA will be much better if someone creates a cleo mod that if ur busted or arrested by cops u will be prisoned or spawned in jail for a time..(at least half day) colgate.gif (Arrested Mod)

And you will have to wait for like half an hour to get out?

I dont think so.

archey
  • archey

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Nov 28 2008, 20:57)
QUOTE (mizael_007 @ Nov 28 2008, 13:01)
i think gta SA will be much better if someone creates a cleo mod that if ur busted or arrested by cops u will be prisoned or spawned in jail for a time..(at least half day)  colgate.gif (Arrested Mod)

And you will have to wait for like half an hour to get out?

I dont think so.

or you can try and escape? like say when the cops leave u open up the gate and pick up gun and Armor and kill the cops to get out.

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

is there any way to make a coding script mod where you can do the same on this video link with regular gta sa for pc

please tell me and if so please code it:)

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Yea it's possible but as you can see it's kind of funky. Needs a lot of math though and I'm not an expert in the math part of coding. There's also a problem with object limits if you sprayed too much tags.

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

so do you know anyone who can code it even with a limit ill take it I need one for my upcoming gta sa vid O and btw spaceeinstein I loved your all in one mod it was fun till I lost my gta sa file

solocord
  • solocord

Immortal Hitman

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

i wanted a cleo script actually a few i wanted a script to allow to hit bullets away with a sword... and be able to have my player revive when he dies but to regain his health he has to kill 100 peds and then he turns back to human from demonic form. and another to have the army not attack when i enter the army base this is going to be made into a present for my brothers for christmas.

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

can anybody code my request I Just got back from new york

MateoGallardo
  • MateoGallardo

Long life to Vice City!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

Does Anyone know a CLEO for money?
Thnx
  • Alpha2242000 likes this

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

please tell me theres someone to code my request in return ill upload my icp vielont j and shaggy2dope skins

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

Ok guys this is a serious request. What I would like is a Cleo or SCM script that would designate certain car slots as Taxis or Police. So I could in theory use them in the taxi or police missions and also see them in traffic with taxi drivers driving taxis and police driving the new police vehicle. If I could get some feedback on this it would be appreciated. Also easily adjustable so I can designate what cars i want to use.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

That seems extremely hard to do if you are not replacing anything. Ask some members who are experienced in memory editing.

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Dec 14 2008, 00:12)
That seems extremely hard to do if you are not replacing anything. Ask some members who are experienced in memory editing.

Yeah unfortunately Sacky would of been able to. But he has since moved on to GTA 4. Alexander Blade could probably find a way to do it, but again inactive. So I may have to bite the bullet and say to hell with the missions. But if maybe I could get Cops to spawn in the new cars and act like cops it might not be so bad.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (silvermanblue @ Dec 14 2008, 09:46)
QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Dec 14 2008, 00:12)

Yeah unfortunately Sacky would of been able to. But he has since moved on to GTA 4. Alexander Blade could probably find a way to do it, but again inactive. So I may have to bite the bullet and say to hell with the missions. But if maybe I could get Cops to spawn in the new cars and act like cops it might not be so bad.

I've added a whole bunch of police & taxi vehicles as well confused.gif
Maybe we can ask ZAZ to help us?

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:29 PM

Deji do you know someone smart enough to code my request like you or spaceeinstein?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

Did you find out who made that mod? It's probably easier if you can get the code that's already made.

madhur2005
  • madhur2005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:20 AM

hey, im looking for a cleo mod which does, what the steed mod does ( never fall of bike ). Plz tell me if this is possibe...

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

just download san an dreas control center has it and aloooooooooooooot more!
http://www.estetikso...sacc/index.html

madhur2005
  • madhur2005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:32 AM

I downloaded the control centr but there is nothing which allows me, never to fall of my bike confused.gif . Could u tell me the option plz?

mkninja2
  • mkninja2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:42 PM

can you wait till Christmas please thats when I get my new copy of gta sa and I download it

I remember having it so please wait till Christmas suicidal.gif tounge.gif biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users