67 replies to this topic
chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Vextroid @ Jul 24 2010, 15:13)
The aiming. Trying to line up shots on cops at 4+ stars and they run faster than your top speed, you'll get busted so fast.

That's why you should always have a flamethrower.

robinmarkk
  • robinmarkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

I like to play games. Me and my friends always play GTA game. I like to play GTA game. In GTA 2 slightly modification than GTA. I hate in GTA 2 is the cars aren't very car like but still get you around .

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

This is the American Dream

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (TommySprat @ Monday, Dec 15 2008, 14:55)
There are 3 things i hate about GTA2:
1)The green shirt car thief angry.gif DIE!!!!
2)When a traffic car knocks me on the ground and then get run over by a car
3)The collision handling in GTA2, you can get stuck on corners in many ways, your car can stop moving in an instant just by touching a wall

1. I felt the same. I really hate that green car thief who steals your vehicle and the red thief who stole your money for no reasons at all.
2. Knocked on the ground when any spawn vehicles tries to drive you over and that results in WASTED!! where you end up at the hospital, wasting the money plus your weapons will be removed unless you provided the cheats to keep your weapons.
3. I had that problems often when I tries to get away from the police chasing me, ending up trapped at any buildings which they kill me instantaneous. Grrr!!!
4. I kept on failing the Kill Frenzy rampages where I couldn't complete the mission and literally I gave up some K.F missions.
5. PC controls are not easy to maintain especially in races missions like Gran'pa We Love You and Taxi For Traitors! (SRS mission) where you have to remotely control the taxi for 1 minute to race around the lap to successfully complete before picking up the traitors.
6. Negative respect from gangs will kill you with higher and stronger weapons and that will become hard especially in missions where you have to complete in their territories and that won't be easy.

Tomm94
  • Tomm94

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Nothing bad about it, but compared to today's graphics (ridiculous comparison.. I know.. blah blah) it's not really fun to play anymore, in my opinion.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

The top-down view. It makes me dizzy. Also, I don't like the aiming and how easy it is to get busted.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

Unique vehicle collector - not a bragger about this

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

These retro-styled cars have always been making me sick. What is it, a decline in the design of cars in the near future?
Plus, not being able to store them.

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

This is the American Dream

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by GAME MASTER, 19 June 2013 - 04:43 PM.

@DropThaSystem: True, it is easy to get busted with cops attacking you when you don't have an accurate aiming to target the people. The aiming is manual so locking system does not attach in the game to target specific people.

@Voit Turyv: Storing vehicles are always useful to have the vehicles that you desire to drive, unfortunately R* didn't create any garages for saving vehicles.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

1. The camera zoomed in and out depending on the speed of the player's vehicle. To see further ahead the player was encouraged to drive at excessive speeds (this is not Need for Speed ffs). When standing still, the camera zoomed too close and objects didn't have enough detail at 640*480, and everything appeared blurred. I would expect the viewport to cover 2x the area at that resolution.

Due to this reason I dropped playing the game without completing it. I didn't have the patience to learn the city map from such small segments. I can't say that the zooming made me "dizzy", but it was slightly uncomfortable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users