Photo

trick for quick money wit cheats

2 replies to this topic
hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

im the richest boy on earth

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:48 AM

i have a pc so spawn a rhino(tank)and do the cheat which is "panzer" and get into the rhino(tank)and press the key 4 the vigilante mission and then do the cheat for blow up nearby cars u will get money then spawn another rhino(tank) and blow it up continue till satisfied sigh.gif biggrin.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:27 PM Edited by Spuds725, 25 November 2008 - 03:31 PM.

congrats if you figured that out by yourself and are here to share your discovery-- unfortunately this has been known for about 6 years.

THere is a way to make money alot faster then that without cheats... check out the user submitted guides in "gameplay" and see the easy money guide-- specifically in the guide-- the cone crazy money trick... this can max your money in about 20 minutes on the original PS2 version... they made it harder on later versions but it is still possible to do it- just takes longer as you will have to nudge cones around before starting to get your time low enough on the last 4 runs

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

im the richest boy on earth

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:49 AM

hey spuds i cant play the cone crazy its 2 hard i saw the cone crazy thing u told me but i keep crashin in2 the cones can u tell me a way on a pc sad.gif barf8bd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users