Photo

Gang Ring

18 replies to this topic
ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:36 AM

Alright, i had this idea that we could get a (gang ring started) it will be five gangs since there 65 districts and we will spilt the districts which that means that each gang will have thirteen districts. From there the major gang captains will only have 5 lives then they are considered assainated out of the gang ring and if boss/don gets whacked 5 times your gang is out for good and we will spilt their turf to remaining gangs. Their are aloud alliances in this ring. Also gangs can challenge you to fight over a turf from there you will do team deathmatch and winner takes that certain turf. This thing will contuine for days even months until the last gang stands which will be called gangs of all gangs. This will take place on xbox360 gtaiv idc if somebody starts it up on ps3 but this one is on xbox any ?'s post on forums and i will try to answer ASAP. Registering Sheet Here. Also lower ranks members dont include in that life thing.

Gang Name:

Boss/Underboss:

All Lieutenants/Captains here Paractipating:

Prefered Districts:

Estimate of Members:

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:40 AM

Gang Name: Murk Family Mafia

Boss/Underboss:Chris/Bloodybanga/itsyungmoney

All Lieutenants/Captains here Paractipating:mrsick,kekko666,kissmyjordans,gilley455

Prefered Districts:star juntion.westdyke,Fia

Estimate of Members:40

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

It's a good idea, but you should work on the formatting more. By making the first post more appealing you'll be able to garner more gang attraction. It reminds me of that new game mode they in Killzone 2 where you have to look after the one person.

How would this work out though? Would gangs challenge each other for turf via. TDM or free roam? Or would there be a manhunt in FM where one team tears apart the opposing gangs territory while the other gang protects their leader in a safehouse?

If you put some more organization into this then I'm positive some active xbox gangs would be interested in participating. I've also improved your registration sheet:

<Gang Name>
Gang Leader:<Gang leader>
Co-Leader/s<name>
Districts<districts>
No. of Members<number>
CODE
[tableb][tr][td][B]<Gang Name>[/B][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][B]Gang Leader:[/B][/td][td]<Gang leader>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][B]Co-Leader/s:[/B][/td][td]<name>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][B]Districts:[/B][/td][td]<districts>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][B]No. of Members:[/B][/td][td]<number>[/td][/tr][/tableb]

It looks far more professional, if you were serious about this idea. Another suggestion would be that you get a map of Liberty City online and divide it into sections, then post the map here. (Make sure its re-sized so it doesn't break the tables) then have gangs nominate for territories.

I hope this helps you, smile.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

I like the idea, however; in timespan your asking for, it seems we would be better off playing a real-time MMORPG. The problem is, everyone has different times, meaning it would be hard to do the same thing for months on end.

If you try an iron the rules out a little, and as ~PhusioN~ said, give the opening post a bit of formatting and a link of paint, then I think I can get the Exiles interested; but were busy at the moment. With a PS3 deathmatch against the DDZN, the GTAF Gang Tournament and a Christmas Bash event going on in the timespan of two weeks/1month, it will be hard for us to participate. Although, if this does get enough attention, and we have time, then I'm sure we can work something out.

Anyway, good luck icon14.gif .

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

thanks so wat should i do now start new topic or thes edit this one

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

EDIT this one.

4thosebout2rock
  • 4thosebout2rock

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Ya Dude sweet idea icon14.gif

Well up for some off this.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

Yeh I am already loveing this idea for a game.

As gamesguru stated he will get The Exiles in.. You can get the 360 side sorted out and I'll get the PS3 side sorted out. Of course once this idea is layed out better.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

That's a nice idea man. Good luck colgate.gif

mrsick2
  • mrsick2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

sounds fun, i might as well join. but do what the people said bout da time n gang stuff

DeadAPe
  • DeadAPe

UndeadXbox Community

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:20 AM Edited by GTArv, 04 January 2009 - 07:56 AM.

Me and my friends do this, we call it gang wars, pretty fun, lot of role play. If you want to play with us you can send me a message, my gamertag is the same as my username. DeadApe. rules are posted on our website, <snip> in the GTAIV forum.

<No Advertising>

TruXter
  • TruXter

retXurT

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:02 PM Edited by Lochie, 12 January 2009 - 06:22 AM.

Excellent Idea.

Try and post more then two words. - Lochie

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:43 AM

I'd be happy to help set up and organize something like this. I think the easiest way would be to divide a map into so many different sections (or "turfs") and allow gangs to sign up and challenge other gangs to turf wars (not the game mode). The winner would then claim that piece of land.

Of course, you would need to set up either a PS3, X-Box 360 or PC League; or have one for each. Though that could get a bit hectic.

If we could get a high resolution map of Liberty City, we could easily split it up into equal turfs and number each one of them. Gangs would sign up, choose a turf and begin. Maybe we could add an incentive? Something to make the gangs actually want more turf?

As for turf wars, they could take the form of a simple TDM between the two opposing gangs. Maybe five aside or something similar? Of course you would need a referee or some sort of official who would be able to report back as to the outcome of the match.

I'm going to stop rambling now, I've got too many ideas in my head.

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

ok guys, i like this idea, too. however Murk Family Mafia Don doesn't come here often enough to really keep tabs on new suggestions or new people interested. him and i play GTA on XBL together all the time lately, in fact we just finished a game. so i'll let him know more people are interested, and maybe if one of you guys with good suggestions (jacky) would like to organize it a little, i'll help bridge the gap between the people interested here, and the people we play GTA with alot online. i'd like to see sort of a communal free mode where anyone who is part of this can enter, and defend their turf.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:19 AM

I'm on PSN, therefore I can set up a league for anybody who's playing on PS3. Somebody else would have to set up a X-Box 360 League though.

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

yeah i was thinking more along the lines of structuring a formula that would work on psn, xbl, and pc, for everyone to use.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

I'm not sure how that would work. Me and Damien are currently setting up a system, though it will probably be for PS3 only at the moment. The main problem we're facing is the fact that gang wars will be determined via online TDM. If one team is on X-Box 360, and the other on PS3, how are we supposed to get around that?

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

i don't mean to fight each other. just if i saw you had a really good working system for ps3, maybe xbox guys would be interested in using the same system. or a variation of it. mainly because no one else (myself or the OP), has made something like this really work well yet.

we have loosely structured free modes with no blips, with some people playing different roles and different alliances. sometimes holding different buildings, but sometimes it turns into a circus.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

ima be updating this soon peace by peace and then might make another topic depending on how sloppy it looks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users