Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ballas attacking? Are they pissing you off?

11 replies to this topic
TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:43 AM Edited by the7ftmidget, 22 November 2008 - 06:17 AM.

It's actually quite simple. After the mission Drive-by, the Ballas will shoot at you as soon as they see you. This can be stopped perminately: just hop into any "Broadway" car (the pimp mobile. you can find one next to the gas station in Idlewood.)

Then, you just activate the Pimp mission. Then, turn it off (you don't have to actually do the mission, just activate it and turn off.)

That's it. You can now cruise through the Balla turf without them shooting you on sight! colgate.gif

i have done this "glitch" (if you want to call it that) on the xbox. don't know if it works for all systems... give it a shot anyway. should work smile.gif
  • OG Viking likes this

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:47 AM

Does this mean that the Ballas won't attack you only if you're in the Broadway or on foot also?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Nov 21 2008, 03:47)
Does this mean that the Ballas won't attack you only if you're in the Broadway or on foot also?

This means they will never attack you again ever! (unless you attack them, or represent the families when they hit you up)
you can walk through their turf, or drive, without worrying about them attacking you. Basically, the ballas gang goes back to the way it was, when they didn't recognize you as a Family member.
  • OG Viking likes this

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:47 AM Edited by Forcefield, 22 November 2008 - 12:48 AM.

edit: didn't read t7ftm's second post properly. Never mind biggrin.gif .

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:47 AM

Really? Are you sure?
I thought doing this after you got the 'You hood is under attack' message just made them to stop attcking you that time.

So, if you do it after Drive-by, they'll never ever attack....again? Ever.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:13 AM

@ GAMECH33TA

You're thinking of something way different from what I'm talking about. You're thinking about gang terretory attacks... not me. I'm talking about random balla attacks when you're in their hood.

After the mission Drive-by, the Ballas recognize you as "being down for the grove", meaning that from now on they will shoot at you on site. By turning on and off the pimp mission, this ends the attacks. By doing this, you will be able to cruise through the Ballas' turf without getting shot at as soon as they see you.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Nov 22 2008, 19:13)
@ !!GAMECH33TA!!

You're thinking of something way different from what I'm talking about. You're thinking about gang terretory attacks... not me. I'm talking about random balla attacks when you're in their hood.

After the mission Drive-by, the Ballas recognize you as "being down for the grove", meaning that from now on they will shoot at you on site. By turning on and off the pimp mission, this ends the attacks. By doing this, you will be able to cruise through the Ballas' turf without getting shot at as soon as they see you.

Oh yeah. I get you now.
That is a cool trick to find, but they dont bother me too much anyway.
It'd be better if it stopped territory attacks.

Good work on getting it yourself though.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Nov 22 2008, 06:13)

Now, that explains it.
I was wondering, why they dont shoot at me. I was using pimping mission to send cars into impound garage, as a matter of fact I remember doing that right after the Drive-by mission.

Is there any way to reverse that effect?

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:53 AM Edited by glenster, 30 November 2008 - 06:52 AM.

I tried the gimmick on PC right after "Drive-by" and it didn't work. Would having the All In One Mod installed prevent it?

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (glenster @ Nov 30 2008, 02:53)
I tried the gimmick on PC right after "Drive-by" and it didn't work. Would having the All In One Mod installed prevent it?

I'm on PC, and they dont shoot at me, but I dont know if it has anything to do with pimping. Before reading this topic I assumed it was somehow related to finishing all side missions before the storyline.
Ver 1.0, without any mods (except Hot Coffee)

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Nov 29 2008, 10:26)
QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Nov 22 2008, 06:13)

Now, that explains it.
I was wondering, why they dont shoot at me. I was using pimping mission to send cars into impound garage, as a matter of fact I remember doing that right after the Drive-by mission.

Is there any way to reverse that effect?

Nope. There's no way to reverse this effect (as far as I know).

@PC people: Like I said earlier, I have done this on the Xbox, and my friend has tried it on the PS2. I know nothing about the PC version, or if mods may affect the effect of this "glitch". Too bad... confused.gif

skills
  • skills

Local Dirt Bag

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Nov 21 2008, 03:43)
It's actually quite simple. After the mission Drive-by, the Ballas will shoot at you as soon as they see you. This can be stopped perminately: just hop into any "Broadway" car (the pimp mobile. you can find one next to the gas station in Idlewood.)

Then, you just activate the Pimp mission. Then, turn it off (you don't have to actually do the mission, just activate it and turn off.)

That's it. You can now cruise through the Balla turf without them shooting you on sight! colgate.gif

i have done this "glitch" (if you want to call it that) on the xbox. don't know if it works for all systems... give it a shot anyway. should work smile.gif

nice, good looking on the info because the ballas are always shooting me. even if I'm not looking for trouble, they are trying
to get at me, playa icon14.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users