Photo

DLC Suggestions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic
brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:21 PM Edited by brickhead119, 25 February 2009 - 10:13 PM.

I dont know if there has been recent topics on this topic im sure there has been but im new and want to start up a new thread. Also if i take anyones ideas i am sorry.

Vehicles
:
Cargo plane: In the the movie Die Another Day a recent james bond film it ends on a cargo plane which is the base of my idea.

The cargo plane would have 3 floors to it the first or bottom with the 2nd floor back half which would be the cargo bay which could store 3 cars by simply driving them in. To open the door you could press a button Ex: {X} and it could also close the door. Then there would be a door and stairs on the sides of the door leading to the rest of the plane [ //[]\\ ] thats what it would closely look like the lines as stairs and the middle the door.

The door would lead to the bottom front of the plane which i dont know could have anything the developers put into it if they make it.

Up the stairs there would be the center floor or the 2nd which would have the bottom of the cockpit which would have like the control room and a few windows which can be looked out of. The room would look like this to show where the stairs and the 2nd floor is only the front of it the back is part of the cargo bay.

than up on the third level would be the whole thing unlike the 2nd which would include the cockpit where you would press {Y} and start to drive and in the middle would be the stairs and in the back would just be like luggage or whatever the developers chose.

ok that is one of my vehicles and all of which the walls would be destructable.
I will add more when i come up with more. Also how fun would it be to drop 3 cars on top of your friends? i think it would be fun

PICTURES: http://ia.media-imdb...X485_SY318_.jpg

http://www.yachtforu...50-010-pix1.jpg

http://sci2.esa.int/...es/Dcp_1053.jpg

http://www.military-...emaster-iii.jpg

Transport Truck Carrier: A Truck that can carry cars and could be fun for stunts.

Skateboards: IT would be awesome to go to a skate park and use it to do tricks kind of like the bike from SA but more comprehensive with a handful of tricks.

Vehicle Mods:
Description for Topic:Maybe for DLC they could add this aspect back to GTA again just like SA and what other games it was in.

Muscle car blowers: Like posted by Lord Illicious they should improve on this aspect like what he said.

Weapons:

Double Barreled Shotgun: The name is self explainatory but i will describe it anyway. This Weapon blows people away 2 shots and 1 shot can rip off a limb of a pedestrian. holds as much ammo as normal shotguns. This weapons can dismember limbs from people i will explain this below.

S-42 High powered Sniper Rifle: This is the equivalent of the Barret .50 cal. This rifle will rip off limbs where ever you shoot including heads. The sniper is automatic and 10 shots before reloading. Same ammo as the other snipers.
This weapon can dismember limbs i will explain this below.

Eagle Battle Axe: A new melee weapon which would definetly be fun to use other than the knife and baseball bat. It can kill people easily but cannot dismember but its a change from the other two.

Satchel Charges: kind of like the weapons in san andreas would be an explosive which would stick to any surface and is remote detonated. It could be fun to stick some on the Plane and blow it up while in mid air.

Pictures: http://img104.images.../8743/c4zs5.jpg

Smoke Grenade: Very usefull for people who like to be snipers. What you do is you through a grenade that emits smoke for 2 minutes. Its good if your being chased and you could hide in an alley with a smoke grenade and make your getaway without them noticing you ran by. Same ammo as normal grenades.

Flashbang Grenade: What these grenades do is when you throw them anyone who is looking at them or by them will be either blinded or deafened or both. It helps if your being ganged up on and you can stun them and shoot them all down. Same ammo as normal grenades.

Incendinary Grenade: What this grenade does is whatever you feel like burning. Some people may find this similar to the molotov but its not. The fire can not be put out and whoever gets hit by this will die in 10 seconds. What this grenade does is melt flesh bones and metal if it has too. we shouldnt be able to see players melting because that would take too long. but when thrown at cars would disable and eventually cause the car to blow up.
Usefull for being sorrounded and needing a way out.

GRL-50: GRL Stands for Guided Rocket Launcher. What this weapons does is the job of a normal rocket launcher but way more accurate. you dont have to aim to fire it but that makes it very unaccurate. When you aim and shoot where ever you look the rocket follows untill it gets out of range. The rocket only follows if you aim if you dont it stays in one path. It would be easier to follow a car if they swerve you could predict there move and hit them. full ammo is 21 it shoots 1 at a time so it would look like 1/20 when full.

AGL-22: AGL Stands for Automatic Grenade Launcher. This weapon is incredibly fun for pretending to bomb your friends. What it does is make an arc like all bullets over time gravity brings it down so what you do is it shoots 6 grenades before you have to reload and the grenades have the power of the normal grenade but explode on impact. its max ammo is 36 all together so full ammo would look like 6/30.

Crossbow: This is a special weapon. It has a scope and is very powerful. When you shoot someone with it the arrow sticks in wherever you shoot them and it takes about 2-3 arrows to kill them it all depends where you hit them and they will eventually bleed to death. It has 1 shot and 30 ammo and takes about 1 second to reload.

Map:

More Interiors: there should be more interiors to enter in buildings but im guessing the DLC that is coming out with the new stories might have more so i dont know but this would be cool either way.

Weather:

Snow: Like the whole topic on this subject it would be cool to have a turn on able feature or manditory feature which would act like snow and put patches of black ice in roads and make everyone slip and slide especially the cars.

ETC:

Parachutes: Like in SA the parachute was fun it would be awesome to jump out of the back of a cargo plane and land on a building.

Custom Soundtracks: Like posted before i guess this could be pretty cool to have a custom soundtrack on the game.

Human sheilds or Hostages: This could be fun to use but a really complicated system like cops wont shoot at you untill 3 stars and the hostage aspect could be fun too like hijacking cars and getting money or threatining to kill them if they dont give you money.

Smoke Bombs: For just random fun to throw at people and watch them cough and close there eyes and run into poles and cars. lol.gif

Paintball Guns: Without hurting people but causing them to scream in pain and could stun them for a little like shoot them in the face and like the smoke bombs run away without looking and run into cars.

Nailgun: Imagine the fun with this gun. if somebody would be standing next to say a wall you shoot them in the shoulder and a 1 foot nail nails goes through there shoulder and there stuck on the wall. that would be insanely fun to do especially to cars you nail them to the door and get in and drive and wack them against the street.

Multiplayer Modes:

Warehouse: This is an idea ive wanted for a while. What it is is a multiplayer mode for various purposes. The warhouse is pretty big its the size of a basic mall so 16 players can be in there. What you can do in the warehouse is use objects in the game to build things. Kind of like Garrys mod but not as complicated. You could use boxes to build a house and stuff like that. This would be good for people who want to make movies and require there own thing. It would also be good for people who want to make like a city where people can fight in. There are also basic objects such as a wall tool where you can shape walls normally or irregularly. They can also be rotated for multiple floors. Other objects included are doors, Windows ,stairs, and a road tool etc....

Zombie Attack!: A Multiplayer mode like a resident evil sort of city where R* like in some of the missions creates custom courses like the chasing after people courses where you have to take 1 route and escape to another non infected town. Say you have to go from south algonquin to Bohan and its a few roads and alleys and a lot of the buildings are enterable and have certain advantages and disadvantages. You would start In a building at south algonquin or one of the other places Im sure R* would add but you start in the building full of 3 types of weapons, an ammo stash, a hand pistol, and 1 grenade or molotov. The beginning weapons are standard weapons which are the 2 sub machine guns and maybe if they come out with a new one that one too. other weapons are special including machine guns, Automatic shotgun and the rpg.
So you would make your way from the top of the building down to the street. When you exit the doors there will be a bunch of zombies roaming the streets and a lot of broken down cars for cover. The zombies only attack when they see you and dont have weapons but they have low health and if they swarm you they can kill you. Because its Quantity over power. but as you make your way down the street there will be buildngs you can enter full of zombies that you can kill and ussually there will be hidden suprises in them like weapons or a good vantage point to clear the zombies in your path ahead.
The sides of the path are blocked off by fallen buildings or wrecked buses and cars. In each map there are 2 hidden vehicles and for the extremely long paths there are helicopters that have like 5 minutes of flight before they run out of fuel. Ussually the cars hidden are 4 doors or a motorcycle so part of your team can make it out alive. The limit is 4 players and the game ends when you get to the Quarantined section of the city like Bohan.

LAND:

Azure Isles: A system of small islands made up by me maybe right off the coast of LC down to the south-east and you can fly or drive a boat there and its a bunch of tropical islands that sort of resemble Hawaii but a lot smaller with one major city and a bunch of keys with small cities and tropical forests and beaches.

Algonquin Mall: The major mall in Algonquin which has a giant food court a bunch of stores all enterable and lots of fun in multiplayer.
Weapons:

Game Features:

Dismemberment: This would be an incredibly fun feature and shouldnt add to the rating and make it Adult only. Because a few other games include it including Call of duty:WAW so i think it would be cool to be able to dismember people either killing them or impairing them from doing tasks untill they bleed to death. Like my weapons have the capability to dismember people.

Thats my ideas thank you to whoever took the time to read this wall of text. And also some of these ideas are from another poster "Lord Illicious " like the More interiors idea and one of the many people who want the zombie mode.

So post your ideas i want to hear what everyone else wants!

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:07 AM

Dude, I know you new and all. But search smile.gif .

There are heaps and heaps of topics on this already.

Garfield 2
  • Garfield 2

BMW Maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

Replay PC function?

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:38 PM Edited by brickhead119, 23 November 2008 - 05:19 PM.

@Stink_Fist i relize ive created a similar thread but im starting a new one to get more peoples ideas but so far no one yet.

i have a new idea

Vehicle:

Yacht: A large boat that is similar to the tug boat but fancier and less glitchy. It can also seat up to 8 players and has 3 floors.
Center or 2nd Floor: this floor sits on the water and has an entrance slit on the walls to walk through, its open enough for people to walk around in and shoot from.

Bottom floor: The cabin, engine room, storage room and sleeping room. First room down the stairs is the cabin it has a table in the center with chairs and couches on the side with a built in kitchen. Also it has windows lining the sides so people can see under the ocean.
Than down the hallway next to the stairs is 3 doors. At the end of the hallway straight ahead is a door which is the engine room.
In the engine room there is the boats engine and a toolbox for fixing. Than on the right door is the storage room which of course could have luggage and food. Than in the left door is the sleeping room which has 2 pairs of bunk beds and 1 window against the wall.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Note for this floor is the windows should be made destructable so you could sink the ship.

3rd floor or Top: This is just the room where the driver can go and drive the boat. Similar to the tug boat as in the room the driver and 1 person can sit in there. The other seats are 6 seats on the center floor against the walls of the boat.

Pictures: http://a1aadventures...large yacht.jpg

Thats my new vehicle!

Now i want to hear other peoples ideas

Niko Bellico
  • Niko Bellico

Steppin Stone

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:27 AM

If you have the special edition go to the art book and go to the |Vehicle page>last vehicle page and you will se a yellow Mitsubishi evolution X lancer look alike. I dont think it's in the game but i think it will be in DLC same as the red and white fire truck.

Crosby
  • Crosby

This place will come to life Feb 17

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:16 AM

My suggestion is to release it already.

angryballs
  • angryballs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:54 AM

man u console boys got owned in the end didn't yas?

LOL

i'll be playing the proper version of GTA IV. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (angryballs @ Nov 18 2008, 06:54)

LOL

i'll be playing the proper version of GTA IV. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

No because we are getting DLC. Thank you very much.

angryballs
  • angryballs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Stink_Fist @ Nov 18 2008, 07:05)
QUOTE (angryballs @ Nov 18 2008, 06:54)

LOL

i'll be playing the proper version of GTA IV.  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

No because we are getting DLC. Thank you very much.

lol, yeah u watch though, we'll get all that sh*t and more. biggrin.gif

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:08 AM

My suggestion is that people stop making these topics. Seriously, you stink up the IVum more than it already does.

Lord Illicious
  • Lord Illicious

S H A O L I N NYC

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:00 PM

DLC for any system (360, ps3, pc ect ect):

Transport truck carrier - That truck that carries cars, good to set up custom stunts.

Parachutes - Please this game needs these bad. M16 while slowing coming down with this.

More interiors - Add more enterable building and sub places.

Skateboards - How cool would this be.

Zombie citizens MP - Make it to one island to another with no vehicles. Many scenarios possible.

Custom Soundtracks - I dont care what anyone says but this game needs feature for PS3 and PC. Dunno about 360.

Snowing - It would be cool. Raining effects are already dam nice but snow would be cool.

Muscle car blowers - Make use of these! Dam cool looking rides make no use of their blowers. Need a nitro or turbo boost feature.

Hostages - Use a civilian as a human shield.

Smoke Bombs - Cool and funny.

More land - You could add a nice strip of land between lower broker and the airport for races. Maybe a recurring race track with sandy offsides. Could have ramps and barely low enough for driving on watery paths.

Mall - Add a dam multi leveled shopping mall somewhere.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

I want a time machine. In real life.

johnnyk
  • johnnyk

Johnny kazuki

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

This just proves how sh*t Gta 4 really was.

come on fanboys admit it...all you talk about is this sh*tty DLC.

R* dont give a f*ck out any of you apart from your money,they abandoned the PS3 users they disappointed alot of fans with a sh*t follow up of a game with possibly the worst storyline and ending in a game to date.

another thing is that you shouldn`t even be waiting for DLC it should of already been included but nooo R* want more f*cking money...like they haven`t got anoth already.

f*ck R*

Niko Bellico
  • Niko Bellico

Steppin Stone

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Lord Illicious @ Nov 18 2008, 11:00)
DLC for any system (360, ps3, pc ect ect):

Transport truck carrier - That truck that carries cars, good to set up custom stunts.

Parachutes - Please this game needs these bad. M16 while slowing coming down with this.

More interiors - Add more enterable building and sub places.

Skateboards - How cool would this be.

Zombie citizens MP - Make it to one island to another with no vehicles. Many scenarios possible.

Custom Soundtracks - I dont care what anyone says but this game needs feature for PS3 and PC. Dunno about 360.

Snowing - It would be cool. Raining effects are already dam nice but snow would be cool.

Muscle car blowers - Make use of these! Dam cool looking rides make no use of their blowers. Need a nitro or turbo boost feature.

Hostages - Use a civilian as a human shield.

Smoke Bombs - Cool and funny.

More land - You could add a nice strip of land between lower broker and the airport for races. Maybe a recurring race track with sandy offsides. Could have ramps and barely low enough for driving on watery paths.

Mall - Add a dam multi leveled shopping mall somewhere.

I really like the zombie idea and snow and everything else thats what would make GTA IV #1 again

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:33 PM

@Lord Illicious: those are some really good ideas pm me if you want me to add your ideas to the top of the list.

Yeah but good job everyone keep posting but dont turn this into a flame war about consoles or if you dont like R* no one really cares i just wanted people to post ideas of what they want.

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:43 AM

New Idea!!

Vehicles:

Attack Copter :
This is a helicopter that seats up to 4 players and is the same speed as a maverick but with 2 miniguns on the bay. So the two people who get in the back cant shoot there guns but can shoot the miniguns which are extremely powerful and fast but have a long reloading time so people your shooting at have a little bit of an advantage over your disadvantage but the passenger can still shoot his weapons. This helicopter would be fun to use to pelt cars down on the ground with insanely fast weapons and just watch all the cars to blow up.

Pictures: http://www.guncopter...llery/uh-1n.jpg

Lancaster B.Mk ll : there will be another name this is just the real name of the plane for now.
This plane is a fun attack plane to fly around with. it holds 6 players, it has 3 turrets too one on the tail one in the middle on the top and one in the front of the plane. 3 people can use the turrets 1 to fly and there are 2 seats in the plane just to sit. you can walk around on the inside and the entrance is stairs that fold out of the side of the plane.
This is a plane that would be awesome to shoot at another plane chasing you.

Pictures: http://www.sonsofdam...es/image005.jpg

crazyapu
  • crazyapu

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:33 AM

JohnnyK is simply not there.

and the dlc isn't either confused.gif

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

New Vehicle!

Vehicle:

Bear: A vehicle brought back to the game for once. This is a heavy tank which can hold 4 people and has a machine gun turret and a main gun which is the Equivalence of 3 exploding cars at once. it can tear up cars and destroy helicopters but its slow. 1 person driving and shooting main gun , 1 person shooting machine gun turrets and 2 people enter from the back entrance and sit in the back and can shoot out the windows with there weapons.

Mo4pheus
  • Mo4pheus

[BBF] Baptized By Fire - FPS/RTS Clan

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:38 AM

How about a step away from how we start missions?

Instead of all missions being "Go to A and get orders that take you to B" why not a set of missions, be them side missions or main story line missions that start automatically at a certain time? Or when you cross a certain boundry in game......for example:

You're driving along when you pass the triangle building, suddenly the screen fades into a cinematic of Niko or Johnny (or whoever) getting a phone call. You answer and a mission plays out telling you what is needed of you. Then it gives you the choice to accept or turn it down. Turning it down could make another mission later be much harder.

These could be intertwined nicely and result in certain characters not being available for you later or certain items. Also, the trigger would not be in same place everytime. If you miss it - no biggie, missions continue as if you turned it down. These could also be used for a random character mission if you miss them alltogether. Meaning if you drive past that in game days boundry for that mission, you get a random char mission instead.

Doing something like this would def keep things interesting until the next DLC.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:54 AM

"THIS VERSION IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT HAS WHAT I LIKE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE DUMB" grow up.

As far as R* being evil and greedy and screwing the PS3 users.... again, grow up. No one made you get the PS3. You chose it. I mean sh*t... I remember being 10 and my father bought me a sega instead of an snes and i was pissed and whined that i couldn't get mario... but it's tough sh*t and that's life. In regards to them being evil and releasing stuff later to make more money... I guess that can be said of everyone that has ever made a sequel.

Again it seems like different people like these games for different reasons... there are those of you that like the modding (which looks cool, but i know nothing about it... so the pc version doesn't really interest me). Some people I think just liked the game for the ability to run around cause havoc which i think in some ways GTAIV was a step back from SA, but at the same time I think the multiplayer did add a lot to that aspect. Then you have me... I like the story, missions, dialogue, humor... for me GTAIV was the best game ever and the idea of a new storyline and missions is awesome. Despite that... they have said there will be new weapons, vehicles, and multiplayer... so I would think even the people that aren't big on missions would be happy with those.. but i dunno. And not wanting to pay for it I feel like is like buying a ticket to a movie and then being expected to be let in free for the sequel because you paid to get into the original... it just doesn't work like that.

Anyways... my main request is new missions (which i'm happy we're getting) and features... like side activities. Let me rob a bank or modify a car or something. Maybe a parachute. I think more modification type stuff and being able to chose your own path more. I would like to be able to buy up properties and have helicopters and garages and stuff though I don't see Johnny doing that (well maybe the garages)... but maybe the 3rd DLC could be more of a Scarface or SA type story where you build the giant empire but in LC... because that is one thing we haven't seen yet.

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

NEW IDEAS!!!

Weapon:

GRL-50: GRL Stands for Guided Rocket Launcher. What this weapons does is the job of a normal rocket launcher but way more accurate. you dont have to aim to fire it but that makes it very unaccurate. When you aim and shoot where ever you look the rocket follows untill it gets out of range. The rocket only follows if you aim if you dont it stays in one path. It would be easier to follow a car if they swerve you could predict there move and hit them. full ammo is 21 it shoots 1 at a time so it would look like 1/20 when full.

AGL-22: AGL Stands for Automatic Grenade Launcher. This weapon is incredibly fun for pretending to bomb your friends. What it does is make an arc like all bullets over time gravity brings it down so what you do is it shoots 6 grenades before you have to reload and the grenades have the power of the normal grenade but explode on impact. its max ammo is 36 all together so full ammo would look like 6/30.

ETC:

Nailgun: Imagine the fun with this gun. if somebody would be standing next to say a wall you shoot them in the shoulder and a 1 foot nail nails goes through there shoulder and there stuck on the wall. that would be insanely fun to do especially to cars you nail them to the door and get in and drive and wack them against the street.

ok those are my current ideas for now if anyone has any dont be shy to post them here any ideas are welcome.

SO POST YOUR IDEAS!!!

Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:14 PM

Perhaps a Paintball Gun, this is a very funny game^^

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

These are weapons that i have also been thinking of and there grenades so we could have more fun than the average grenade or molotov.

*NOTE* these following ideas are simallar to COD4 but im not copying them.

Weapons:

Smoke Grenade: Very usefull for people who like to be snipers. What you do is you through a grenade that emits smoke for 2 minutes. Its good if your being chased and you could hide in an alley with a smoke grenade and make your getaway without them noticing you ran by. Same ammo as normal grenades.

Flashbang Grenade: What these grenades do is when you throw them anyone who is looking at them or by them will be either blinded or deafened or both. It helps if your being ganged up on and you can stun them and shoot them all down. Same ammo as normal grenades.

Incendinary Grenade: What this grenade does is whatever you feel like burning. Some people may find this similar to the molotov but its not. The fire can not be put out and whoever gets hit by this will die in 10 seconds. What this grenade does is melt flesh bones and metal if it has too. we shouldnt be able to see players melting because that would take too long. but when thrown at cars would disable and eventually cause the car to blow up.
Usefull for being sorrounded and needing a way out.

Ok those are my ideas please other people post i want to hear other peoples ideas.

POST YOUR IDEAS!!!!!

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:35 PM Edited by brickhead119, 01 December 2008 - 01:58 AM.

NEW IDEAS!!!!

Weapon:

T-34 Mine: this is a pressure sensitive weapon that will explode on impact.
its fun to use especially as thrown out of cars to people chasing you or to create a road block. It has the same ammo as normal grenades.

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:57 AM

NEW IDEAS!!!!

Vehicle:

Military Supply truck: A truck that has an open back its basically a flat bed but with a cover in the back and people can sit in there without falling out and can walk freely and shoot out the back and can carry 10 people 2 in the front and 8 in the storage.

Military Jeep: A jeep decorated with camo and comes with an open version or closed top. the open people can shoot out the top and closed only the windows. It holds 4 people.

Military Helicopter:This is an attack helicopter but modified for the militarys purpose. This helicopter can hold 2 people and its weapons are 40 missles that are unguided 10 guided which lock on and hit anything you want it to and unlimited machine gun which is a single gun in the front of the helicopter. This helicopter is also painted in camo.

Military Tank: This is a little far fetched but read the bottom of how all of this will fit. This tank holds 2 people 1 to drive and shoot the main turret and the other to shoot the machine gun. its as slow as a moped but can crush anything under its wheels including cars or people. This Vehicle is painted in camo just like the others.

*All of these Vehicles Come in 3 different camos so 3 different vehicles 6 for jeep because of the convertible version or the covered version. The 3 Camos are the standard army camo. the blue,gray,and black camo and the desert camo of brown, dark brown, and black.

New Location!!

Map:

Military Base: This ties into the vehicles i posted above. This could be easily added somewhere in the map and its purpose there is like protection against threats. It holds all of the vehicles above and maybe some more if i think of anymore. each vehicle is stored in some garage or patrolling the site. There are military guards in there patrolling most have m4's and the ones in the towers have sniper rifles.

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

NEW IDEAS AGAIN!!!

im doing this to get more posts i like an active topic. SO POST YOUR IDEAS!!

Weapons:

Double-Barreled Shotgun: The name is self explainatory but i will describe it anyway. This Weapon blows people away 2 shots and 1 shot can rip off a limb of a pedestrian. holds as much ammo as normal shotguns. This weapons can dismember limbs from people i will explain this below.

S-42 High powered Sniper Rifle: This is the equivalent of the Barret .50 cal. This rifle will rip off limbs where ever you shoot including heads. The sniper is automatic and 10 shots before reloading. Same ammo as the other snipers.
This weapon can dismember limbs i will explain this below.

Eagle Battle Axe: A new melee weapon which would definetly be fun to use other than the knife and baseball bat. It can kill people easily but cannot dismember but its a change from the other two.

Game Features:

Dismemberment: This would be an incredibly fun feature and shouldnt add to the rating and make it Adult only. Because a few other games include it including Call of duty:WAW so i think it would be cool to be able to dismember people either killing them or impairing them from doing tasks untill they bleed to death. Like my weapons have the capability to dismember people.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this and now i want your guys ideas so post them.

POST YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!

SourChipmunk
  • SourChipmunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:19 AM

I hate to sound the noob (even though I am), but what is DLC? I've seen it mentioned a thousand times, but I've never seen it explained what it is.

By noob, I am 38 years old and the PS3 is my first console since the Atari 2600 in 1980. I got it in January for the Blu-Ray, got my first game in February (Tiger Woods), and GTA IV in October. Yes, I am a noob.

So, please: what is DLC?

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:35 AM

@SourChipmunk: DLC is Downloadable Content but ps3 dosent get the one releasing in febuary.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (SourChipmunk @ Dec 2 2008, 02:19)
I hate to sound the noob (even though I am), but what is DLC? I've seen it mentioned a thousand times, but I've never seen it explained what it is.

By noob, I am 38 years old and the PS3 is my first console since the Atari 2600 in 1980. I got it in January for the Blu-Ray, got my first game in February (Tiger Woods), and GTA IV in October. Yes, I am a noob.

DLC = DownLoadable Content

And it won't contain any of these ideas.

wink.gif

brickhead119
  • brickhead119

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Dec 2 2008, 22:20)
QUOTE (SourChipmunk @ Dec 2 2008, 02:19)

DLC = DownLoadable Content

And it won't contain any of these ideas.

wink.gif

im wondering why you think NONE of this will be in DLC but it could or it could not its still fun to make ideas and see what others think. Thats why i started this thread so people can create ideas but i dont have much contributors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users