Photo

Hearse

20 replies to this topic
ObsessedWithGTA4
  • ObsessedWithGTA4

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:37 AM

FYI - Just to let everyone know, the only hearse that I am aware of in the game is the funeral for either Derrik or Francis Mcreary. After the funeral, you can steal the Hearse back and use it in the rest of the game.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (ObsessedWithGTA4 @ Nov 16 2008, 06:37)
FYI - Just to let everyone know, the only hearse that I am aware of in the game is the funeral for either Derrik or Francis Mcreary. After the funeral, you can steal the Hearse back and use it in the rest of the game.

lol... you and my nephew have something wierd that i just can't figure out. WHY THE HELL DO YOU LIKE THAT FUNERAL CAR SO MUCH??? if you could cary a cadaver inside, maybe i'd understand, but.... wtf?

ObsessedWithGTA4
  • ObsessedWithGTA4

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

Just to have it, its rarer then the Infernus smile.gif

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (ObsessedWithGTA4 @ Nov 16 2008, 06:55)
Just to have it, its rarer then the Infernus smile.gif

It's probably the most rare car in the game because when would you ever see a hearse roaming around Star Junction or something....lol
But it's hard to find the Infernus as well as the Hearse because you usually only get one chance to get either one.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

I used to have it in my parking spot in my new main save file but I didn't like it anymore so I got rid of it. I still have it in my previous main save file though.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

IMO, that mission reminded me of The Godfather: The Game for some reason lol.

OT: The hearse is pretty cool. I remember the good ol' days in III when you could steal the Hearse at any time.

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

The pink feltzer is obtainable and just as rare, you have to kill the driver though, the doors are locked sad.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:41 PM

This is a bit off-topic, but didn't you guys hate it in the previous GTAs that when you shot a driver's head off, they opened the door and fell on the floor with blood spurting out of their heads lol. It was so unrealistic.

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Nov 16 2008, 21:41)
This is a bit off-topic, but didn't you guys hate it in the previous GTAs that when you shot a driver's head off, they opened the door and fell on the floor with blood spurting out of their heads lol. It was so unrealistic.

I didn't hate it that much cause it was realistic at the time to actually see some decapitation!

PyroHazard
  • PyroHazard

I AM THE DANGER!

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

Don't forget you can hijack the Police Stockade from the Booth Tunnel mission too. smile.gif

Also, Roman's Taxi is considered a rare car after his taxi depot gets burned down.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (PyroHazard @ Nov 16 2008, 19:17)
Don't forget you can hijack the Police Stockade from the Booth Tunnel mission too. smile.gif

Also, Roman's Taxi is considered a rare car after his taxi depot gets burned down.

Well, yes and no. The car is actually an Esperanto, which you can find anywhere. But, his actual taxi is rare, I guess.

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (PyroHazard @ Nov 16 2008, 23:17)

Yeah, it is kinda rare but not much of a special car as you drive it too much times at the beginning.
It was marked as my favourite car in the statistics for a long time.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (FiliGTAFan @ Nov 17 2008, 07:30)
QUOTE (PyroHazard @ Nov 16 2008, 23:17)

Yeah, it is kinda rare but not much of a special car as you drive it too much times at the beginning.
It was marked as my favourite car in the statistics for a long time.

Yeah, same here lol. I thought it was because I took Roman's free cab service all the time, but I wasn't sure.

Crosby
  • Crosby

This place will come to life Feb 17

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:59 AM

I love the hearse. If I'm going to go around killing people,
It makes me look professional. cool.gif

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

Hearse- Only in the "funeral" mission for one of the Derrick brothers can you steal it.

Infernus- From Steve's messages or from Brucie's race. There's a technique to steal one of the cars in the race, but I don't know it and haven't tried, though.

Romans taxi, after the burnt-down...is replaced by a Cavalcade (Cadillac).
If i'm not mistaken.

All of these cars are rare, including the pink feltzer.
But what makes each car special is it's rarity. Stop saying sh*t to people who like the hearse. It's a sweet-looking car, actually. Those are true car-nymphos. People crazy about cars. It's not about speed or agility. But the style.

Even if it's pink, i'd rather have the Feltzer (Looking Mercedes) than the Infernus or any super-car. (:

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:32 AM

It was so unrealistic.

If I here about "unrealistic" or "it's more real" one more time, I'm going to go nuts. Alot of things were unreallistic from San An, which they changed, and as a result the game has suffered in terms of enjoyabillity. I don't care that people open car doors when their heads get shot off, or that guns sound like a child's cap gun, or that you had to take on area 69 single handedly and steal a jet pack in SA(what a fantastic yet unrealistic mission BTW). Why do so many people want real life in a non real setting?

Sure It was unrealistic, but I didn't hate it because I got a car out of it.

OT.

The Hearse looks nice and classy, but drives like a house, so I binned it after driving a few yards.

staurday777
  • staurday777

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

thanks for the spoiler!

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (the nameless @ Nov 18 2008, 20:32)
It was so unrealistic.

If I here about "unrealistic" or "it's more real" one more time, I'm going to go nuts. Alot of things were unreallistic from San An, which they changed, and as a result the game has suffered in terms of enjoyabillity. I don't care that people open car doors when their heads get shot off, or that guns sound like a child's cap gun, or that you had to take on area 69 single handedly and steal a jet pack in SA(what a fantastic yet unrealistic mission BTW). Why do so many people want real life in a non real setting?

It was so unrealistic. lol J/K. tounge.gif I'm just messin' with ya.

KingBulleT 8747
  • KingBulleT 8747

LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Nov 16 2008, 18:51)
The pink feltzer is obtainable and just as rare, you have to kill the driver though, the doors are locked sad.gif

After the mission when niko's buddy drives away with it, i just ran in front of the car that he stops and i jacked the car (he jumped over the passengerdoor and punched him out lol^^.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Nov 18 2008, 18:50)
Infernus- From Steve's messages or from Brucie's race. There's a technique to steal one of the cars in the race, but I don't know it and haven't tried, though.

You can also get the Infernus from Bernie.

ranger28
  • ranger28

Agent Orange

• Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:42 AM

ive seen the hearse driving around heaps of times when i stole it from the mission.
the same thing happens after you drive the infernus they pop up everywhere.
BTW you can get the infernus on montauk ave just north of outlook park in Broker/Dukes near the gun shop. THIS CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED AFTER YOU GET IT FOR STEVIE!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users