» «
Photo

Kill or let live?

9 replies to this topic
99 Gta 99
  • 99 Gta 99

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

So I'm in the airport and given a choice. To kill Darko or let him live. What are the rewards that I will get for killing him or letting him live?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

Kill him and Niko guilt trips.
Let him live and I think he may pop up as a random mission ped, could be wrong but thats what happens with all the others you let live, Like Dwaynes Ex.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Nov 10 2008, 10:40)
Kill him and Niko guilt trips.
Let him live and I think he may pop up as a random mission ped, could be wrong but thats what happens with all the others you let live, Like Dwaynes Ex.

Nah he doesn't show up later as a random character if you let him live.

I've done both, but I reckon letting him live is the best option. Although if you kill him there's an awesome cut scene. wink.gif

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:12 AM

I didn't kill him cause after seeing both, I thought letting him live was more suitable.
After you kill him, it seems like he regrets everything because he doesn't feel any emotions.
If you let him live, he sounds more like a nice guy... biggrin.gif

skooliskool607
  • skooliskool607

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:36 AM

There is really no in-between.

Either do the more moral, just thing and let him live with himself the rest of his life. Also this is the choice Roman wants.

If you really want to kill the guy that f*cked you over and made your life a living hell for the past (?) years, then do it in style! I usually empty my shotgun on him, park a car over him, and then blow it up. All of that after watching that awesome cut-scence.

Niko is so angry that he defies the laws of physics and puts 12 deagle bullets into darko even though the deagle on fits 9 bullets in its clip~

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:25 AM

kill him....its better tounge.gif devil.gif

Bullet_Chris
  • Bullet_Chris

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

Is he a chazzer(A yiddish word for pig. Someone who wants more than what he needs and don't fly straight no more)?
I killed Lopez for that!

Bunni
  • Bunni

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:09 AM

I think rockstar wanted us to let him live, Niko is supposed to grow as a character and blah blah blah. If he lets him live he gets praised by all this friends for it.

Personally, I killed the bastard. I think thats what Niko would have done, this is the real reason why he is in LC. And simply put, Niko is a killer. Its what makes him different than his cousin.

and ultimately, if u chose revenge, then niko's killing is what saves roman's life. It screws Niko over, but it does save his cousin

Did anybody else hear Drako mutter "thank you" when you shot him? I thought this was one of the best lines in the entire game. Well done rockstar!

cggc93
  • cggc93

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Bunni @ Nov 11 2008, 01:09)
I think rockstar wanted us to let him live, Niko is supposed to grow as a character and blah blah blah. If he lets him live he gets praised by all this friends for it.

Personally, I killed the bastard. I think thats what Niko would have done, this is the real reason why he is in LC. And simply put, Niko is a killer. Its what makes him different than his cousin.

and ultimately, if u chose revenge, then niko's killing is what saves roman's life. It screws Niko over, but it does save his cousin

Did anybody else hear Drako mutter "thank you" when you shot him? I thought this was one of the best lines in the entire game. Well done rockstar!

yeah i noticed that. excelent part of the game. although there sould be some kind of consequence for killing/letting him live; i mean he playes such an important role on niko's life. I killed that miserable bastard.

Bunni
  • Bunni

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (cggc93 @ Nov 11 2008, 02:03)
although there sould be some kind of consequence for killing/letting him live; i mean he playes such an important role on niko's life. I killed that miserable bastard.

Yup true. This whole game is Niko story, and Niko's story is basically the revenge for what happened in that village. It shouldve had a bigger impact on the game and been at least more of a plot line throughout.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users