Photo

Auf Wiederson Petrovic Trophy

27 replies to this topic
Nick-30
  • Nick-30

It Ain't Ova Till It's Ova

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

Just wondering could anyone help me get that trophy by playing every single race . I'd be willing to get the trophy once they got it for me.
Thanks alot.

cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:03 AM

I also need mp boosting and i would help but i need someone in the gmt zone unless you could find the time.
psn id:cr416

stevenqwerty
  • stevenqwerty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:52 AM

whoa, wait a moment, you seriously want to get that? it's not worth it, win every game mode, every gta race and race and co-op(co-op is so hard if you want to beat R*'s time). try to get the easy ones first.

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Street Cat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

and i think all in one session, its ridiculous since you only get bronze dozingoff.gif

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:12 PM

I have now won on every multiplayer mode. (Except free mode, that doesnt count right?)
Not in one session though, thats probably why I didnt earn any trophy.

It sucks that some of the multiplayer achievements must happen within the same session.
Sometimes the game freezes, I falls out of internet etc... f*ck this!!

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

Actually it's "auf wiedersehen"... german for "see'ya", ya'know... but who cares, not going to finish those f*cked up trophies anyway caus I won't EVER do the pigeons again.

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:23 PM

The pigeons is a bitch, but Ill do it because Im only missing them and the jumps to get 100%.

I just found out to get the auf viedersehen petrovic you have to do ALL races & ALL GTA races
http://imgboot.com/i...checklistv2.png

I only did one of each, so perhaps thats why I didnt get an achievement.

Guess you have to do all of them, but not in ONE SESSION...
...I hope

Still sucks though

Nick-30
  • Nick-30

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

So if your willing to help ADD ME (message saying gta 4 trophy
PSN: Nick-30
I usually forget to add people.
Thanks alot.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:13 PM

What I want to know is if you did the Top The Midnight Club trophy, do you still have to do those 20 races that you did before again?

Nick-30
  • Nick-30

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

bump

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:31 PM

lol made any progress yet Ricky?

Collaudatore
  • Collaudatore

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:44 PM Edited by Collaudatore, 11 November 2008 - 12:56 PM.

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Nov 9 2008, 17:31)
lol made any progress yet Ricky?

can anyone confirm that Smell-you-later Petrovic needs to be done in one session with wins in all different races? and do you need to do the co-ops "in time" or do you just need to complete them?

Cavin
  • Cavin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:23 PM Edited by Cavin, 11 November 2008 - 03:26 PM.

YO PEOPLE! Only ME biggrin.gif

I need this one aswell, Im 90% On-Line and im willing to help with stuff I already done, solongs you scratch my back too wink.gif

Some of you have me added already on PSN (CavinRovi) , if not fell FREE to ADD ME colgate.gif

<><>

MC_320 Posted: Nov 4 2008, 21:13

"" What I want to know is if you did the Top The Midnight Club trophy, do you still have to do those 20 races that you did before again? ""

> Ditto: I just let my Friend win 20 Races in a row - SINGLE Laps - Stars in their Eyes Track all 20..... he still did NOT get the Trophy.
What are we missing plz ??

Eo1spy
  • Eo1spy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

I'll join you Cavin.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Cavin @ Nov 11 2008, 15:23)
YO PEOPLE! Only ME biggrin.gif

I need this one aswell, Im 90% On-Line and im willing to help with stuff I already done, solongs you scratch my back too wink.gif

Some of you have me added already on PSN (CavinRovi) , if not fell FREE to ADD ME colgate.gif

<><>

MC_320 Posted: Nov 4 2008, 21:13

"" What I want to know is if you did the Top The Midnight Club trophy, do you still have to do those 20 races that you did before again? ""

> Ditto: I just let my Friend win 20 Races in a row - SINGLE Laps - Stars in their Eyes Track all 20..... he still did NOT get the Trophy.
What are we missing plz ??

You need to do 20 different tracks in a row to get the trophy.

Collaudatore, you do not need to beat the time for the 3 co-op games to get Sayonara Petrovic.

Zanatos
  • Zanatos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:02 AM

I am in the same situation, would love some help.
I'm not very far, but I will help those who help me.

Send me a message

PSN: The_Real_Zanatos

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

trophy is glitched dont waste your time doing all the races and game modes....when you are done with them you will not get the trophy...the only way around the glitchy bullsh*t is to do them ALL in one HUGE session.....complete bullsh*t meanwhile the xbox gta players have no problem getting their achievement only the ps3 users get shafted.....f*ck I spent all weekend doing it and got no trophy.....f*ck you rockstar thats all I can say...thats time I will never get back...

Eo1spy
  • Eo1spy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

Well that sucks, I hope Rockstar fix it so you don't have to do them in one session, but I bet they wouldn't be retroactive or something so you have to do all the ones you have already won again...

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Nov 4 2008, 15:19)
Actually it's "auf wiedersehen"... german for "see'ya", ya'know... but who cares, not going to finish those f*cked up trophies anyway caus I won't EVER do the pigeons again.

Amen brother.

Sod the pigeons and jumps and 100%, I've done them already!

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Eo1spy @ Nov 12 2008, 20:18)
Well that sucks, I hope Rockstar fix it so you don't have to do them in one session, but I bet they wouldn't be retroactive or something so you have to do all the ones you have already won again...

not to mention that even if you try to do them all in one session you run the risk of being disconnected....like just happened to me for the team trophy....I am so f*cking pissed.....first it wont give me the trophy....then it disconnects when I try to get around their sh*tty error....I swear to god I cant stand this anymore I have been disapointed again and again and again.....rockstar should have never released this glitchy mess until they ironed out the huge kinks

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

True, you dont only have to be skilled, there has to be some level of luck with it aswell!

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:07 AM

Wow Tonay. That sucks man. You won all those multiplayer games from Deathmatch to Deal Breaker in one session and you didn't get a trophy?

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Nov 13 2008, 03:07)
Wow Tonay. That sucks man. You won all those multiplayer games from Deathmatch to Deal Breaker in one session and you didn't get a trophy?

no i didnt manage to do them in one session yet...everytime i try i get disconnected on like the last one ....i hate my luck.

the problem is I have won every race in gta race and race, and I have won every multiplayer game....my stats are all there, I have already fullfilled the requirements for both taking it for the team and auf petrovic.....but I never got either trophy...

I cant believe im gonna have to do all those over again in one session....its mind blowing...all because the gamespy servers are pieces of royal sh*t and cant save my wins.....

That should be in the description of the trophy, ALL IN ONE SESSION! because thats the only way it can be done.....effing rediculous.

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:18 PM

No one is forcing you to do it! Haha

But I get your point, at one point im gonna give it a try myself! But right now 2oo f*cking rats are my 1st priority!
I love how GTA gets me to do all this boring crap!

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (BamTheMan @ Nov 13 2008, 13:18)
No one is forcing you to do it! Haha

But I get your point, at one point im gonna give it a try myself! But right now 2oo f*cking rats are my 1st priority!
I love how GTA gets me to do all this boring crap!

haha yeah man I know that I dont actually have to do it but I have a goal of platinum and I wont give up till i get it lol....im soo dedicated I only have 3 trophies left wanted (currently lvl 8 almost 9) petrovic and the team one....

/sigh you know its just depressing...knowing you put all that time and effort in just to get nothing in return, and also knowing that you now have to do it all over agian if you want the trophy....sheesh I wish rockstar would at least say something on the subject...

lol anyway I dont mean to rant here for you guys to read, I love this game and I enjoy playing it, i dont mean to be an ass with my bitching and all.

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:10 AM

As much as we bitch we still play it!

I hate the fact on how many times I tried the Deal Breaker to get the Fly The Co-op trophy.
So many great time and so much effort and it all depended that the last ones fled by boat and not bikes/car.

Only got like 3 trophys left myself after Ive killed the 129 remaining flying rats or whatever.

I gotta ask if I scroll down from the top when im watching like the whole list of trophies the top one and I think nr 10 from the top is just ???, how come?

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (BamTheMan @ Nov 14 2008, 01:10)
As much as we bitch we still play it!

I hate the fact on how many times I tried the Deal Breaker to get the Fly The Co-op trophy.
So many great time and so much effort and it all depended that the last ones fled by boat and not bikes/car.

Only got like 3 trophys left myself after Ive killed the 129 remaining flying rats or whatever.

I gotta ask if I scroll down from the top when im watching like the whole list of trophies the top one and I think nr 10 from the top is just ???, how come?

you know when I got fly the co op I didnt get a boat spawn we got the van spawn...I rode a motorcycle and shot the van while my friend followed me with the helicopter...i killed them then jumped in and we beat deal breaker with a time of 7:03....whoo!

engy1983
  • engy1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:51 AM

This trophy will be impossible for me to get in 1 session because my internet keeps dropping out when I play and not
to mention time- consuming. 106 races in 1 session without my internet going down, I'd like to see that. I'm gonna try
and do this in different sessions and keep checking if my win and times have been recorded to the PS Network. If I do
get the trophy I will post straight away saying it can be done in different sessions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users