6,516 replies to this topic
SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (ParoXum @ Nov 29 2006, 22:13)
@lt_yao: Nice sigs and bars. I might use yours when bored of mine tounge.gif

@ParoXum
Could you put my name on the front page please?
thanks in advance lol

Are you part of the team ? Not that i know yet.

But as I already said, car modeling concerns Teun, and Seanorris. Better ask them.

Your first car (the sabretur) looks good. But avoid night screenshots when showing new things. Here i don't see anything different from SA sabre apart from the stripe.

And for the second one, take it easy, but the hood is a bit weird. It needs some strong adjustments.

Teun, as usual again, your model is crazy. I love it. For me wheels are still small for a chassis of this size, but perhaps it's the view.

That's because it is nothing more than that. Though the front could maybe be pointed like the VC version, I'm not so bothered.

Well consider this as a test run for your work, really. It is good, the Sabre's and Tampa will be included in the final game. try sporting up that front bumper, also the hood looks to "round" although it's coming on really well, mayeb the back needs shaping more.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:32 PM

ParoXum I changed the wheels on the sabre turbo (with the phoenix wheels) and I added twin exuasts at the back. Thats all it needed doing to make it a sabre turbo really.

@Seanorris. Its the lighting thats on the car thats making it look kinda weird. Ive put most of my work in so far into making it a coupe as the intruder was 4 door.

LiBrA86
  • LiBrA86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:40 PM

i can see what paroxum and seanorris mean about your second car its ace but it does look like theres a big bubble at the front of it

otherwise nice work

hot-devil
  • hot-devil

-=}{oT~dEv1L 666=- {Owner of Grand Theft Auto 666 Forums}

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 08:23 AM

It would be better if you include VC's hud in the mod.

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:34 AM Edited by lt_yao, 30 November 2006 - 11:50 AM.

I personaly think that you should do like "Vice City 1992" smile.gif change some cars smile.gif like teun.steenbekkers is doing right now smile.gif i could do some new posters smile.gif So:

1. Some new cars.
2. SA peds.
3. New HUD.
4. Some new buildings.
5. Some shops.
6. Some new safe houses.

That would be nice smile.gif but that just my opinion. Hi-five.

P.S. I could do some new houses with ShetchUp smile.gif but i'm allways having a hard time with textures...
If you wan't me to do this then PM me.

BTW i don't have Zmodeler2 registered... so i won't be able to import these models in to the game...

user posted image

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:25 PM

No, it shall not be in 1992, after 86 but before 92 it's not decided but certainly not 92.

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

I was thinking '89.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

Yeh or 1988

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:47 PM

Anyhow new wips for the Hotknife and Emperor.

Well anything you want adding on the stock write here and I'll see.

user posted image
user posted image

Jenkis
  • Jenkis

Bad Guy

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:51 PM

OMG ROFL WTF? cry.gif cry.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif happy.gif happy.gif man i was my dream to have VICECITY in sa... but one question it's just a Vice City in SA but no SA map + vice map? rahkstar2.gif and when it will be released?

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

GTA: LC kick's A.R.S.E

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:59 PM

i thought this was a remake of VC (1986)?

LiBrA86
  • LiBrA86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

lol i thought that as well 1986 is the best time and era then you also can jsut convert the radio stations easily and still have the same music

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (simplyunkillable @ Nov 30 2006, 16:59)

Who said that and where? Are we just pulling stuff out of our arses because it's based in one city? I'm not for putting new buildings on the map.

Also, it's not my task (or anyone elses on the team right now) to do the Vice City missions, the radio stations are simple, but I belive we cannot release the mod with the radio stations due to laws etc, even if it is made by the same company it doesn't make a difference.

LiBrA86
  • LiBrA86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

dude yoiu angry soz i really couldnt tell are you complaining or what

i thought it was just Vice city in the SA thing

im pretty sure thats whats happening

ParoXum
  • ParoXum

Proud PC Gamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:15 PM

I think a first public beta can be launched at the end of December. Most of the Map will be fixed.

For the moment the plan is to have one internal beta each weekend. So for the moment we're B01.

I think we can convert Radiosstations as long as they are in binary files. That's how the law works in my country for the moment. It need to be encrypted to be inlaw.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

Seanorris ive worked on the back a bit more on my hotknife walton.
user posted image
Need to move the wheel dummys around though. (its leaning forward a lot)

ParoXum
  • ParoXum

Proud PC Gamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:03 PM

Lots of poly misplaced or unattached. Modeling is some king of dirt here. You should work properly on it next wink.gif

Of course if it's a WIP it's still nice.

Sinful
  • Sinful

Still, I show my face up here.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (ParoXum @ Nov 30 2006, 14:15)
I think a first public beta can be launched at the end of December. Most of the Map will be fixed.

For the moment the plan is to have one internal beta each weekend. So for the moment we're B01.

I think we can convert Radiosstations as long as they are in binary files. That's how the law works in my country for the moment. It need to be encrypted to be inlaw.

But it'd still be easier to convert from VC to SA for those who already have VC, right?

@Sea Norris- I though teun was trying to make the first cutscene and was having problems... Not sure though.

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:39 PM

What slot will it use though? Now the Hotknife slot is taken with the Cabbie rod it seems that you'll need another slot for the car....

Stene
  • Stene

PERKELE

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Nov 30 2006, 19:08)

Who said that and where? Are we just pulling stuff out of our arses because it's based in one city? I'm not for putting new buildings on the map.

Also, it's not my task (or anyone elses on the team right now) to do the Vice City missions, the radio stations are simple, but I belive we cannot release the mod with the radio stations due to laws etc, even if it is made by the same company it doesn't make a difference.

Heh, releasing the VC map and some vehicles in SA is against the laws biggrin.gif

Can you tell me how to convert radio stations, because in SA they dont have any format, they are just with names like FEET, GENRL and so on.

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Stene @ Nov 30 2006, 18:50)
QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Nov 30 2006, 19:08)

Heh, releasing the VC map and some vehicles in SA is against the laws biggrin.gif

Can you tell me how to convert radio stations, because in SA they dont have any format, they are just with names like FEET, GENRL and so on.

There is a program that pdescobar made SAAT (San Andreas Audio Toolit) and with it you can edit sounds.

I love the progress you guys have made.

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

No it's not, read up on your facts before you spout these things out. All stuff made by Rockstar is not illegal, and Rockstar did not really make the soundtrack (they compiled it, never made the original stuff, that's all down to their respective record labels.)

Please, read up before trying to disprove something.

Starion
  • Starion

hmm..

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (ParoXum @ Nov 30 2006, 18:03)
Lots of poly misplaced or unattached. Modeling is some king of dirt here. You should work properly on it next wink.gif

Of course if it's a WIP it's still nice.

It is still a WIP. wink.gif

LiBrA86
  • LiBrA86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

lol am i the only one that wants
to see more screenshots of everything!!!

more lighting and car shots they own!

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

I'm gonna take a small break from the Eagle, it's nearly finished, just a COL and far distance chassis to make. I'm planning to make a rail, not sure if it'll be underground or above ground, but how do you think about the idea?

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (teun.steenbekkers @ Nov 30 2006, 16:46)
I'm gonna take a small break from the Eagle, it's nearly finished, just a COL and far distance chassis to make. I'm planning to make a rail, not sure if it'll be underground or above ground, but how do you think about the idea?

Hey Teun, talking about COL (if you're talking about collision), is it internal to the dff in SA? Cuz there aren't .col files to vehicles in sa :x

Btw, the Eagle is great tounge.gif

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 08:08 PM

Vehicle COLs are in the DFFs, yeah.

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

GTA: LC kick's A.R.S.E

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Nov 30 2006, 17:08)

shut your gob. it's obivous to think a map+car conversion will be set in the same year, until proven otherwise.

and who said anything about missions? when the mod is released i'll f*cking code them myself if there is enough demand for them.

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:46 PM Edited by teun.steenbekkers, 30 November 2006 - 09:50 PM.

I advise you to shut the f*ck up, and if you aren't happy with the way we do this mod, you can f*ck off and try it yourself. And furthermore, do not be as f*cking rude as you are. We are putting our free time and hard work in this project, and try to imagine how it feels when some inbred noob comes telling you to shut up. You better get out of here, dude, because we are all fed up with your whiney arrogant ass. Go be an idiot somewhere else, thank you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you pull your beak open with that tone again, you won't even get the slightest bit of permission to use our files for the VC missions.

LiBrA86
  • LiBrA86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:50 PM

LOL talk about ripped!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users