Useable garage?

7 replies to this topic
mrkeg
  • mrkeg

Drift King

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:58 AM

yeah im at pegorinos house atm
and the doors of the garage seem to work same way it works with the pay n spray .
or even the same as the garages in sa, like the camera does a long shot of your entering the garage.
just wondering if any1 has confirmed that u cant store cars there...
dont wanna lose my white congnoscetti.
thnx in advance.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:53 AM

Been discussed many times previously. Although the garage opens and in some cases holds the vehicle you put there it seems this only lasts if your still in that area of the city and only whilst your current game save is loaded.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

No, you can't save your cars there. Not only does Pegorino's garage open, but many other garages throughout Alderney open. But, you can't save your cars in any of them. They're just like an extra that you don't really need.

numdmind
  • numdmind

numdmind

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Nov 2 2008, 10:39)
No, you can't save your cars there. Not only does Pegorino's garage open, but many other garages throughout Alderney open. But, you can't save your cars in any of them. They're just like an extra that you don't really need.

Plus, that particular house and garage is used in Bomb da Base II.

Kitteh
  • Kitteh

^___________^

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

I found one awesome two-car garage that's filled with junk, including propane canisters biggrin.gif

Crazy Asian
  • Crazy Asian

73% of all statistics are COMPLETELY made up

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

WHERE?

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

It would've been cool if the garages worked. I thought you would get Pegorino's house as a safehouse seeing as it had a garage and was bigger than all the other safehouses

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (FiliGTAFan @ Nov 2 2008, 16:54)
It would've been cool if the garages worked. I thought you would get Pegorino's house as a safehouse seeing as it had a garage and was bigger than all the other safehouses

Yeah, I wish Niko could've acquired Jimmy's house as a safehouse. It would've made sense, wouldn't it?

@Kitteh: Yeah, I found one like that too. Its fun going in there and blowing 'em up. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users