Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

IV. Why? Brucie.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

both are great, but none of them is "better" gta iv: too serious gta sa: too goofy

that said i love vcs :) vic is my hero

Drake Johnson
  • Drake Johnson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

SA is better, SA is better then GTA V as well

Gameplay > Graphics

and tbh I sort of prefer the old engine graphics, the game has more 'personality'

lol232
  • lol232

We happy?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

IV for graphics and that is it.
You cant even fly planes, what the hell were they thinking.
SA for gameplay, storyline, map and everything else.

SA + IV's graphics = best game ever created.

I know this is 5 years old but...

Storyline? F*cking LOL

SA had the worst storyline out there.

SA is better, SA is better then GTA V as well

Gameplay > Graphics

and tbh I sort of prefer the old engine graphics, the game has more 'personality'

I wouldn't exactly agree with you,

Gameplay > Features

Most of the features in SA are pointless, I don't mind not flying the planes, IV's map is better even though smaller, I mean come on, it has so many details.

Quality > Quantity

Also, SA is way, far away from being better than GTA V, especially since V has all the sh*t you wanted and even more.

Vice City is also better than SA.

IV has the best storyline, and its gameplay is superb.

• GTAKid667, Th3MaN1 and Ermacs like this

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

It's Grand Theft Auto IV for me.  What San Andreas did better then IV are the side-missions.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

People boast about SA's side missions but in reality quality > quantity any day. The quality of them was boring. I rarely used courier or dancing missions because they were useless. But I found myself using all the side missions in IV.

• TheRevolution likes this

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Have Y'all Forgot About Me?

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Both are nice.
IV is nice in graphics and realism, and SA is perfect in gameplay and fun, and it has a decent memorable map.

TheRevolution
  • TheRevolution

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

IV- The Graphics were awesome, the storyline was epic, and gameplay just fitted in with the setting. I mean, who would want to fly planes in New York? Okay, maybe a lot do, but im speaking for myself here. And the only thing i hated was the toned down customisation and less freedom to do whatever you want but maybe thats just because IV was more focused on the story so its fine with me.
SA- The storyline was great, and so many customisation options was fun, but it made it feel like CJ sorta lost his real identity. Such as how he would dress, how he would look, what haircut he'd get etc. Anyway some people (not me) keep the original outfit and looks. Not to forget the map, it was huge and diverse. The total combined urban areas were larger than LC+Alderney in IV, and each had different things you could do. Flying planes did fit in SA, especially in the desert.

So honestly, i think it's a tie between the two, though my personal preferences bias me toward IV. Speaking for everyone (i guess) IV and SA are tied for #1, where the tiebreakers are your prefs.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 27 December 2013 - 08:34 PM.

AT LAST a post that shows my interests! :inlove:

this one:--

IV- The Graphics were awesome, the storyline was epic, and gameplay just fitted in with the setting. I mean, who would want to fly planes in New York? Okay, maybe a lot do, but I'm speaking for myself here. And the only thing I hated was the toned down customization [<--- not sure if its the right word] and less freedom to do whatever you want but maybe that's just because IV was more focused on the story so its fine with me.

SA- The storyline was great, and so many customization options was fun, but it made it feel like CJ sorta lost his real identity. Such as how he would dress, how he would look, what haircut he'd get etc. Anyway some people (not me) keep the original outfit and looks. Not to forget the map, it was huge and diverse. The total combined urban areas were larger than LC+Alderney in IV, and each had different things you could do. Flying planes did fit in SA, especially in the desert.

So honestly, I think it's a tie between the two, though my personal preferences bias me toward IV. Speaking for everyone (I guess) IV and SA are tied for #1, where the tiebreakers are your prefs.

to me, SA and IV has like a tie. I mean just seriously! just imagine it....

(A): "we dont hav planes! aawhh screw you rckstar!" I can't even avoid crashing the GTA V's Jets and GTA SA's AT-400 in downtown! imagine how it will be then in GTA IV where all the huge buildings are too close to each other? Pfff. I always HAS to crash GTA IV's Annihilator almost everywhere! why they didn't include planes was because the city/game map is too small. (take-off, you're in the desired place) the Annihilator is the best, and took the planes' job in exploring (sometimes I even reach the place I want to get in about 9 second or so! :lol:)

(B): "why we cant mod or vehekles?" I'm not really sure....but maybe because the lack of enough vehicles? or maybe because of the driving crashing physics (luxur car turns into garbage in few crashes) mainly one of these, but I believe in the latter :/

©: "we ned bg map!!!11!" this is the second game (I think) on the RAGE engine! the gaming engine is STILL NEW goddamn it!

(D): "why everything s glomy? D:" I can't really remember, but MAYBE:

when GTA SA came, and almost everything was angry about the Hot Coffee mod / 'mini game'. that's why GTA IV was so dark and gloomy. when GTA III has big wins, GTA Vice City was sunny.

(E): "cop sustum suks!" :lol: :lol: :lol: I totally agree about this one :p but still. its the first HD GTA game, so it might have some flaws. and the old system stayed the same since GTA III came (I think) so R* looked for new things (my theory :whuh:

(F): "WE WANT FREEDOM!" again. this game was the first GTA on the RAGE engine. and it also aimed on the storyline more (and to me, this was the second-to-best IF NOT THE BEST storyline in any GTA :^:)

those are what they came in my mind for now...

• TheRevolution likes this

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Gta San Andreas

DragonViper
  • DragonViper

100% Nerd

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

I'd agree with SA.

The graphics and game engine are obviously better in GTA IV, but I never connected as much to the story in IV or the characters, and you have lots more to do in SA when you've completed the main story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users