Photo

helicopter tag

9 replies to this topic
Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:48 PM

i have this crazy idea for a game of tag in free mode. it involves 4 player minimum.

weapons: melee
auto aim: disabled

goes like this....
minimum 4 players spawn at airport where they are to goto any chopper and get in, fly away. last person left on the ground is "it" and must follow pursuit to engage in air combat at anyone of the other players, causing them to crash. the person that is it must make whomever crash his chopper but does not have to make him/her die, just kill the chopper. (it would be in favor of whoever is going down during the battle to die to respawn at the airport for a quicker chopper recovery though.) once said persons chopper dies, they become it and must get into a chopper, or by ground, whatever, to disable someone else's chopper and make them "it."

person it may use any means needed to bring someone else's chopper down, ie: rpg, ramming, whatever.

rules are simple, stay on the map at all times, no glitching under the city or it will be a direct kick out of the game. no going out of bounds to blow the chopper up, will result in an automatic "you are it" situation. if someone dies, they become it.

we can have more players other than 4, would make the game more interesting having people wait for the choppers to respawn!

this will be for psn people and if you want added, post here, and also send me a message for "tag" and i will add you and start tonight.
my psn is my name.

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

how you going to rpg if weopons are melee? do you still get rockets when you've been in a heli if weopons are melee?

ihasamelon
  • ihasamelon

No Melon No Cry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Goonah @ Oct 28 2008, 20:52)
how you going to rpg if weopons are melee? do you still get rockets when you've been in a heli if weopons are melee?

Yeah you do.

I think people should have mics so we can tel vocally who is it though

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:58 PM

lol.gif psn, mic working, isn't that an oxymoron? lol.gif
i have a mic, but i hate talking to people lol.
i know how the game works, if others want to use the mic, so be it.

and yes, you get in, and out of a chopper, you get 8 rounds of rpg fury.

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:53 PM

oh come one you heli nuts, let's do this!
sign up, i will be on tonight with my nephew, teaching him. it will be no private slots so there will be other players online with us to make it interesting.
let's go, sign up.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

Shame your on PS3 (for me) That sounds really fun for a group of peeps serious about playing this heli game and not just gonna grief you all.

If you don't mind I may steal this idea for Xbox user's, I may not though. But someone should really set it up on 360.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:11 PM Edited by ChristopherD, 31 October 2008 - 05:13 PM.

QUOTE (Dazzellerr @ Oct 28 2008, 16:58)
and yes, you get in, and out of a chopper, you get 8 rounds of rpg fury.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT!!!

I always wondered how I would end up with an RPG in games where they are not included... facedesk.gif

You can count me in!

I'll be on around 7pm eastern time US (don't forget, time change Sat. nite) 2nite.

This is a great idea...any good reason to fly the Helos!

PSN: ChristopherD

I'll send a request when I get on.

Celtic_Assasinz
  • Celtic_Assasinz

Call me the bus driver, coz I'll take you to school

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

I've done similar chasing cars. With the person in the car being the one the helicopter pilots had to shoot. Whoever shot up the car got to drive next.
We had 3 people flying one night chasing about 3 to 4 cars, got abit chaotic.

This sounds fun though.

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

why not.

PSN: Trooper911

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:03 PM Edited by ChristopherD, 03 November 2008 - 05:51 PM.

For a change of pace, you might want to consider reversing the game...the person that is it RUNS instead of chasing (3 on 1 instead of 1 on 3).

Just a thought.

And I think that this will be an indication for me as to wether I can at least compete b4 I try to get into ||CHARGER||'s games... confused.gif

EDIT: What happened???? well, nothing happened! Oh well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users