Photo

Play as Ped in SA, How?

11 replies to this topic
gabe555
  • gabe555

Stay Back!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

Hello everybody lol.gif , I'm from Argentina, so... sorry for my begginer english.
Ok... I was looking for everywhere, asking everybody how to play as a swat officer (in San Andreas), but I didn't find it. But months ago I've dowloaded the San Vice, but today I've found the MOD MENU wich let you play as a ped, and I played as a Swat ph34r.gif , in fact... my question is:
Could I get a "Mod Menu" for the normal game of San Andreas?? or easier... wich archive should I extrac from the san vice files instaled to have a mod menu in SA?
Please help me
and please dont delete my topic, move it in chase to be in wrong place.

gangsta for life
  • gangsta for life

I love pizza!!!!!!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

I've always wanted to play as a pedestrian too!!! I've searching for it every day, and one day it works!!!!!!!! Just type in in google: gta sa download player selection, and you will find a program ready to install!!

ddoodm
  • ddoodm

^_______________^

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:29 AM

You can do this by adding an OpCode to MAIN.SCM. Just add this code after the player defs:
CODE
09C7: change_player_skin $PLAYER_CHAR to 105

the "105" is the ped model you want. A list of actor IDEs are found in peds.ide in your DATA folder. You will need a SCM decompiler to add this code. Just download Sanny Builder, it's free and the best! Just like any script mod, you will have to start a new game, even with v1.0 of GTA the save file is configured especially for the current SCM. Kind of annoying, I know, but the same thing would happen with the "Player Selection" thing.

ENJOY! lol.gif

Litened
  • Litened

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=ddoodm,Nov 4 2008, 09:29]You can do this by adding an OpCode to MAIN.SCM. Just add this code after the player defs:
CODE

the "105" is the ped model you want. A list of actor IDEs are found in peds.ide in your DATA folder. You will need a SCM decompiler to add this code. Just download Sanny Builder, it's free and the best! Just like any script mod, you will have to start a new game, even with v1.0 of GTA the save file is configured especially for the current SCM. Kind of annoying, I know, but the same thing would happen with the "Player Selection" thing.

ENJOY! lol.gif

I tried to open the file with Sanny Builder but i dont get a sh*t 'bout how the whole thing is working... confused.gif

Can you tell me where i have to add the line please smile.gif ?

ddoodm
  • ddoodm

^_______________^

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Litened @ Nov 8 2008, 03:54)
[QUOTE=ddoodm,Nov 4 2008, 09:29]You can do this by adding an OpCode to MAIN.SCM. Just add this code after the player defs:
CODE

ENJOY! lol.gif

I tried to open the file with Sanny Builder but i dont get a sh*t 'bout how the whole thing is working... confused.gif

Can you tell me where i have to add the line please smile.gif ?

You can put the string below the player definitions:
CODE
Player.SetClothes($PLAYER_CHAR, "VEST", "VEST", Torso)
Player.SetClothes($PLAYER_CHAR, "JEANSDENIM", "JEANS", Legs)
Player.SetClothes($PLAYER_CHAR, "SNEAKERBINCBLK", "SNEAKER", Shoes)
Player.SetClothes($PLAYER_CHAR, "PLAYER_FACE", "HEAD", Head)

Put it anywhere under this code. It is very glitchy, it was meant for the PS2 version of GTA.

Easy as pi! (Not that I think pi is easy, lol!)

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

You can play as any ped with this mod: Click

azixx
  • azixx

in a break

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

pawfect skin changer is one of the best.click me

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Gangsta

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (gangsta for life @ Oct 17 2008, 11:30)
I've always wanted to play as a pedestrian too!!! I've searching for it every day, and one day it works!!!!!!!! Just type in in google: gta sa download player selection, and you will find a program ready to install!!

I think you are able to do that with san andreas studios.
And you don't need to mod anything

Aztecas Gang 4 life
  • Aztecas Gang 4 life

Hehe!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

azixx good post here man! rolleyes.gif

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

I seraching one for Vice City :( anyone have one or i am the only looser lol :monocle:  :miranda:

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

if you like anime, you're an insecure tasty-ass fruit

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

I seraching one for Vice City :( anyone have one or i am the only looser lol :monocle:  :miranda:

you just necrobumped a 9 year old thread

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

you just necrobumped a 9 year old thread

Don,t Be cruel (Elvis Presley) lol :v

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users