Photo

Free Mode Death/Hit Squad

171 replies to this topic
Flebber
  • Flebber

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

Kid325i, it's a wonderfull concept you worked out here and i would be glad to participate in it. smile.gif I hope you guys add me as well: Poepsnor (my screenname).

EnormousSole
  • EnormousSole

EnormousSole

• Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:18 AM

I'm in if there is an Xbox version.

Its time to kick ass & take out the trash!!!

GT: EnormousSole

dkznr3
  • dkznr3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

we gotta find some games with people "exploring" to grief. i was getting my ass handed to me in that one last night

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (dkznr3 @ Oct 28 2008, 16:38)
we gotta find some games with people "exploring" to grief. i was getting my ass handed to me in that one last night

Well, it was a laggy game with respawn near and everybody wanting to play DM (I was using my troll account and I was there with you and Kid3251). I had fun doing stupid sh*t like trying to knife people, etc. but in terms of arming up and griefing, we'd get all armed up, kill a bunch of guys, then they'd all spawn right next to us. Hard to grief that way. It was still fun as hell but it seems impossible to grief when respawn is set to near and everybody is into fighting.

Like when we had a particular street corner locked down for a minute, kill all these dudes and suddenly they all respawn right next to, behind or my favorite, right on top of me.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i'm going to have to say next weekend I'll set up a FM game with respawn to medium, maybe set it at the Airport so we catch out more people who just want to stunt and drift, etc.

Because, honestly, games like that are why I play TDM, least you get $$ and can get a real count on how many kills/deaths you have!

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:27 PM Edited by llCHARGERll, 29 October 2008 - 01:30 PM.

this sounds fun when do you guys play I'll be on friday . I can give air support when your in a car chase devil.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (llCHARGERll @ Oct 29 2008, 05:27)
this sounds fun when do you guys play I'll be on friday . I can give air support when your in a car chase devil.gif

Friday it is!

GuerreroPerdido
  • GuerreroPerdido

[-Enter title here-]

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

I get bored easily when I play Fm and noone talks.
So thats when I start loading on weapons and create havoc until they're pissed and start wanting to kick me or leave with either a last word like "f*cking prick" or none at all.

I'll join. But first I have to renew my acc. (which just ended yesterday confused.gif )

EDIT: My GamerTag is Vnzuelan Dude

GuerreroPerdido
  • GuerreroPerdido

[-Enter title here-]

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (EnormousSole @ Oct 26 2008, 09:18)
I'm in if there is an Xbox version.

Its time to kick ass & take out the trash!!!

GT: EnormousSole

Add me tounge.gif

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (dkznr3 @ Oct 29 2008, 00:38)

Right on man. I agree. And SuperJude, same with you.........We entered a Free Mode that was really a deathmatch, and even 3 deep, theres just too much close respawning and fighting every-where for us not to die once in a while. Too many people this time. Way more fun to find a free-mode level where there like 5 people scattered throughout the map, all minding there own business and hunting them down like dogs one by one. It just gets REALLY annoying having to try and "type" up a bunch of messages about leaving games and whatnot, so I kinda gave up the other night.

But now that we all seem to be on the same page, lets try again, and like SuperJude said, find a level where no-ones really fighting........a level where you can kill people still.....but minimal fighting.......and we can just hunt people down, or destroy people w/o fear of having like 8 dudes respawn behind your back and kill you right away.

Looks like we have a pretty solid group right now. Charger if you want it, that makes a solid 4, and I know theres some other people floating around this thread, who I haven't added as friends yet who want it. No-one ever said this would be an easy process, but we get a few more steady members, and we'll have an official Hit Squad! icon14.gif

Prob. not gonna be playing at all on Friday, got a busy night, but if anything Saturday or Sunday night im down. Also most Weeknights...........if you guys all wanna list best times to get together that work for all of us that would be helpful....... tounge2.gif

made_men1
  • made_men1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:48 AM

i want in add me my psn is made_man1

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:42 AM

Weekends work best for griefing. I work overnight so I tend to play for real in the morning and maybe just before work, though "just before work" is 2AM EST.

If I don't answer invites, it's usually because I'm in the middle of a game. Sounds like it should be fun, especially if it's planned out a little better.

Again, I actually had to laugh as the same guy kept respawning literally on top of me, or I'd respawn directly on top of him. Of course, that just makes for some DM practice which is fine, just not the Griefer's Madness we should be getting into as that seems quite a bit more amusing.

-the-cats-pyjamas
  • -the-cats-pyjamas

-the-cats-pyjamas

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

this is stupied, u r an asswipe. let people do what they want on FREE mode. i dont really kill people on free mode. but i will be killing u if i c u mate.

dkznr3
  • dkznr3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

tonight?

vastm0818
  • vastm0818

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

I'm in:

PSN:vastm0895

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

this is dumb, if you want to kill.. Go play death match, If I ever catch you hunting me in freemode I'll shove a M4 up your ass.

BloodOcean
  • BloodOcean

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

Last night I joined a game, then two minutes later I hear "Go Get the Purple guy" (me).
I found an alley, jumped on to a box, aimed my shotgun for the heads, and ten minutes later of me dying exactly once, they decided the blue guy was a better target. (and I'm not even that great of a player)
This senario is exactly why rockstar should have implemented remote explosives into free roam. A group of people are trying to kill you? Lay a trap for them so they can't even get close to you.
I then reverted to my sniper rifle, RPG and a helicopter approach which is tons of fun until someone does it to you. Head shot!

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (dkznr3 @ Nov 3 2008, 21:26)
tonight?

Yeah Im in.........i'll hit you up later tonight.......

But remember, this time, if we come to a game where everyones just killing each other, lets dip and find a game with easier targets...... icon14.gif

lowfly
  • lowfly

'I don't promote violence, i just encourage it'

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:06 PM Edited by lowfly, 04 November 2008 - 12:12 PM.

It sure sounds like lots of fun biggrin.gif

I always do free mode and mostfully im a peaceful guy... fun to hang out with..
but sometimes i like to kill to tounge.gif
then i do like one man army with my assault rifle or the chopper (it bugs the hell out of people) tounge.gif mostly i like to drive over people tounge.gif
eventually the game ends with me beeing kicked out.. tounge.gif
PS: spamming for a votekick makes you a loser with a big L!!
just enjoy getting killed! its part of GTA for crying out loud
its just as funny if you get killed, then it is killing someone!!

and btw
respect for llCHARGERll
in all the time i play this game i've only seen 2 guys who could really fly and shoot a chopper, and you're one off them!
nothing more fun then try not to get killed and getting owned by a guy in a chopper happy.gif aaahh smile.gif

greetz

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Juice By Kayla Marie @ Nov 3 2008, 14:49)
this is dumb, if you want to kill.. Go play death match, If I ever catch you hunting me in freemode I'll shove a M4 up your ass.

No offense but this is kind of the response intended biggrin.gif

Besides, after what I've seen of FM, I'd say griefing causes a lot less aggravation than the random DM style FM matches. I've heard countless people bitch about getting shot before they could quit game, wonder why nobody wanted to explore, etc etc etc while the whole time the larger group is having fun respawning right next to eachother and shooting away.

Griefing adds more fun and spice to these games, otherwise they seem to pretty much be a bunch of people stunting or a bunch of people with respawn near all shooting at eachother.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Nov 4 2008, 07:18)
QUOTE (Juice By Kayla Marie @ Nov 3 2008, 14:49)

No offense but this is kind of the response intended biggrin.gif

Besides, after what I've seen of FM, I'd say griefing causes a lot less aggravation than the random DM style FM matches. I've heard countless people bitch about getting shot before they could quit game, wonder why nobody wanted to explore, etc etc etc while the whole time the larger group is having fun respawning right next to eachother and shooting away.

Griefing adds more fun and spice to these games, otherwise they seem to pretty much be a bunch of people stunting or a bunch of people with respawn near all shooting at eachother.

Haha, Well, I do join in most of the time.. but.. If i'm really dead set on going to explore.. by golly. I better get to f*cking explore... angry.gif

Btw, GOING FOR EASIER TARGETS ? you mean people who are actually TRYING TO explore, Kidd?
Obviously, going for the "easier targets" makes you weak.. ha, Hopefully you end up in my freemode.. You won't know what the hell hit you..

Kevado
  • Kevado

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (lowfly @ Nov 4 2008, 12:06)
It sure sounds like lots of fun biggrin.gif

I always do free mode and mostfully im a peaceful guy... fun to hang out with..
but sometimes i like to kill to tounge.gif
then i do like one man army with my assault rifle or the chopper (it bugs the hell out of people) tounge.gif mostly i like to drive over people tounge.gif
eventually the game ends with me beeing kicked out.. tounge.gif
PS: spamming for a votekick makes you a loser with a big L!!
just enjoy getting killed! its part of GTA for crying out loud
its just as funny if you get killed, then it is killing someone!!

and btw
respect for llCHARGERll
in all the time i play this game i've only seen 2 guys who could really fly and shoot a chopper, and you're one off them!
nothing more fun then try not to get killed and getting owned by a guy in a chopper happy.gif aaahh smile.gif

greetz

Yaaah f*cker wel sead man, i like to kil to, just for fun, bicose its fun....

Peace out til the nex killing streem..

B1ZZYD
  • B1ZZYD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:20 PM

man f*ck him im in yoo
im usually on from 9 pm mountion time

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:45 PM

this doesn't look fun. only fighting people who don't fight back? kinda lame. i hope some eleven year old doing the swing glitch owns you all.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (xxxSIDESH0Wxxx @ Nov 4 2008, 06:45)
this doesn't look fun. only fighting people who don't fight back? kinda lame.

I don't think that's exactly the point. The point is to grief people who know they are getting griefed, which is nearly impossible in a DM style FM game biggrin.gif

B1ZZYD
  • B1ZZYD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:10 PM

what does "griefing" mean anyways?

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (B1ZZYD @ Nov 4 2008, 16:10)

Errrr..."causing grief".
bored.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (B1ZZYD @ Nov 4 2008, 07:10)

Same thing as trolling or simply put, doing things intentionally to annoy others.

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

i guess the tirades can be funny, when you really annoy someone, but i dunno, i stopped griefing people a while back. got bored with it. however, i've made friends with a few VERY skilled pilots who have brought griefing to a whole new level. nothing quite like wiping every player off the map in 5 minutes. there is no escape. even RPG's are worthless. i can't fly to save my life, but sometimes i'll provide help on the ground. it's always funny to me when there are 2 or 3 pilots griefing everyone. the victims usually try to find cover in a building, like burger shot or something. when they see me enter on foot, they usually think i'm getting griefed too. then i shoot them in the face. there is almost always a glorious insult directed at me after that. i guess i'm on the fence, torn between being a nice guy who doesn't grief people and an occasional master d*ckhead.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:19 PM

id loved it if someone tried to grief me in my games. you could throw a whole team at me and you would be the ones ending up getting griefed

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Nov 4 2008, 19:19)
id loved it if someone tried to grief me in my games. you could throw a whole team at me and you would be the ones ending up getting griefed

No we'd destroy you actually. You're officially on the "Death Squad Hit List". We're coming for you. You're done Son. icon13.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users