Free Mode Death/Hit Squad

171 replies to this topic
ihasamelon
  • ihasamelon

No Melon No Cry

• Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Kid325i @ Oct 16 2008, 20:35)
So far we have DKZ guy...Super Jude..........man Made.........and myself.

4 deep so far...........once we have ten active members its on.

We don't always have to roll 10 deep. Rolling 3-4 deep should be effective enough to overwhelm most solo players........

Cmon, we need more recruits here......

this is on PS3 correct?

Meh count me in. I could do with something to do.

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

lol... sounds fun

I'm in icon14.gif

we don't need 8-12 people though... I can take down a whole FM game until everyone has left.

Austin49129
  • Austin49129

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Kid325i @ Oct 15 2008, 18:17)
Ok heres the deal. Obviously we're all sick of those douchebags who like to use Free Mode to "Explore" and "glitch" and "Stunt" and all that noise. These people make me sick, as I'm sure they do to you too. They are a complete hazard and a threat to our freedom, and need to be dealt with.

I would like to organize an official Free Mode "Death Squad". Heres how it will work: Maybe 8-12 or so people all enter a free mode, where hopefully at least another 8 or so people are already active. Everyone in our group could have a similar dark outfit, not really required as long as we all know who we are. Everyone takes ten minutes to LOAD up on weapons, armor everything. Im talking everything, rocket launchers, full grenades, snipers, Assault rifles, armed to the teeth.

At this point we get two SUVs, or just walk around on foot.................and punish people. You there by the swing glitch? 5 Assault Rifles at once to the face! You there helicoptering around Star Junction? Multiple Rocket Lauchers to the dome! You there walking through central park? Severe knife attack my 8 people at once! Doing some stunting at the airport? Not when 12 of us all come after you with shotguns!

And the beauty is that anyone who wants to retaliate would just be silly, b/c after we take someone down we'd still be rolling 10 deep or so, and would continuously be stocking up on armor and health and weapons, so anyone coming after us would just get destroyed again. Basically if you spawn near the Hit Squad once we kill you, you better high tail it out of there, or we'll find you again bitch. At this point we would hunt down everyone on the map, and either kill them all and wait for new blood, or just find another game. Also if theirs anyone dumb enough to be actively "Griefing" that could be fun, b/c then they'd come after one of us, realize what they're up against, would just get utterly destroyed and then we would just keep destroying them into submission. Anyone in Free Mode who thinks hes hot sh*t and is running around killing people when the Death Squad arrives will be swiftly hunted down and executed with a single pistol shot to the back of the head. Or a rocket launcher, I don't really care. Bottom line, if you "Grief" in our level? You're gonna pay.

I mostly just play Cops and Crooks and am way to lazy to actively organize this. But we could make this happen, and finally be able to deal with all those annoying "Peaceful" free moders who we all can't stand, and are a complete menace and a nuisance. So if we can get a decent group of 8 people together, we should get this going and just run shop. And this is not "griefing" or being a "Griefer" by any means. This is organizing a "Death Squad" to hunt people down and terrorize Liberty City and rule with an iron fist. Way different. Who wants in? smile.gif

Dude This Sounds Really Crazy. And This Would Be A Waste Of Alot Of Time Really. And If you dont like it just leave the game are start your own free mode. your really crazy dude. wow.gif

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:56 PM

OK two new recruits.........again heres the sign up drill.

Add me as a friend on PS3. Kid325i is the screen name. Then we'll set a time to play, meet up and dominate. Me and someone from this thread, DKNZZY or something were working some fools earlier this week, pretty fun.

Anyway, if you want in, add me...........most games played from Midnight -3am US Central time M-Thur or so and Sundays.........

Again, that last guy is right, 8-12 might be too many. But rolling 5 deep would have to be pretty fun.

I might start a separate sign up thread if we need to but for now if you want in, add me as a friend on PS3 and we'll go from there. Then when we can co-ordinate a good time for as many of us to play at one time as is convenient at once then we'll get a game together. Free Mode Death Squad coming together nicely! icon14.gif 7 deep so far!

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 18 2008, 09:58)
Hmm eliciting responses like the one above me is exactly why many people grief/troll. Get over yourselves folks, we're talking about f*cking FREE MODE here.

So here is my griefers story: I griefed some guy and he spent all this time gathering up all this weaponry. I paused and looked at the map so I could see his weapons pick ups. RPG's, grenades, M4, sniper rifle, shotgun, he was armed to the teeth. So I grabbed my M4 and killed him. So much for all his weaponry. He tried again and I killed him. He quit.

This is how most of these stories really go, unlike the fake stories some of you post where you claim to kill the griefer 20 times or some sh*t. I'll add any of you aggro people here and grief you.

Trust me, if you are reacting with that much anger over it, you DESERVE to be griefed.

amen to that brotha.

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 18 2008, 10:58)
Hmm eliciting responses like the one above me is exactly why many people grief/troll. Get over yourselves folks, we're talking about f*cking FREE MODE here.

So here is my griefers story: I griefed some guy and he spent all this time gathering up all this weaponry. I paused and looked at the map so I could see his weapons pick ups. RPG's, grenades, M4, sniper rifle, shotgun, he was armed to the teeth. So I grabbed my M4 and killed him. So much for all his weaponry. He tried again and I killed him. He quit.

This is how most of these stories really go, unlike the fake stories some of you post where you claim to kill the griefer 20 times or some sh*t. I'll add any of you aggro people here and grief you.

Trust me, if you are reacting with that much anger over it, you DESERVE to be griefed.

orly.gif fake stories do exist yea... they inspired by people like me biggrin.gif
I don't stop til the room is empty.

REDSKYYY
  • REDSKYYY

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:03 PM

Deathsquad?

OP, you're a fa**ot.
thats what deathmatch is for.

Songha
  • Songha

Songha Sun [DaFam]; [TEC]

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

Someone needs to define free for the people complaining. Define mode too.

NastyTrickster
  • NastyTrickster

A.K.A: NastySix, o0oSixo0o

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Songha @ Oct 22 2008, 23:11)
Someone needs to define free for the people complaining. Define mode too.

No some people need to set their server settings right and be done with them.... wink.gif

Like "pistols only".....3 seconds and they're like...WTF no SMG/RPG..=... ***** has left the game...user posted image

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (REDSKYYY @ Oct 22 2008, 23:03)
Deathsquad?

OP, you're a fa**ot.
thats what deathmatch is for.

people in deathmatch fight back..... thats dull

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Kid325i, I should have let you know who the troll accounts are for a couple of us, you were in a game with us last night. I should have messaged you before my buddy started vote/kick text flooding your name, it was a fun bout of FM, though cops on is really NOT the way to go biggrin.gif

I got called a pussy, asshole, fag, fa**ot, bitch, told that I suck, that I am the worst player in GTA 4 because I was glitched inside the hangar blowing up the chopppers. It was glorious!

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

Guys, I just got a phone call from some gays , they've asked if you can delete this thread, because you're giving them a bad name.
blush.gif

k thnx bi

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:52 PM

On another note, I find it interesting how rampant homophobia seems to be amongst these gamers. The FIRST word out of their mouths is always "fag", followed by a comment about what I should suck and/or that I have sex with my mother.

And they wonder why they get griefed?

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 23 2008, 14:52)
On another note, I find it interesting how rampant homophobia seems to be amongst these gamers. The FIRST word out of their mouths is always "fag", followed by a comment about what I should suck and/or that I have sex with my mother.

Aye totally. The other being the N word.

However, I wasn't being homophobic, just silly. It'd be a bit impossible given that I am a real life gay, which makes being called those words by stroppy gamers just hilarious, when it happens.
cool.gif

A lot of people I know say they are not homophobic, they just use those words as insults, meaning "lame". Which sounds like a lame excuse.
mercie_blink.gif

Meh, name-calling never bothered me anyway.

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 23 2008, 13:06)
Kid325i, I should have let you know who the troll accounts are for a couple of us, you were in a game with us last night. I should have messaged you before my buddy started vote/kick text flooding your name, it was a fun bout of FM, though cops on is really NOT the way to go biggrin.gif

I got called a pussy, asshole, fag, fa**ot, bitch, told that I suck, that I am the worst player in GTA 4 because I was glitched inside the hangar blowing up the chopppers. It was glorious!

Really? Whats your screen name? Did you kill me? Was I wrecking shop?

Add me as a PS3 friend. We'll go wreak havoc on some free-moders sometime......let me know your user name.

Death-Squad up to about 6 recruits......still looking for more before establishing official "Patrol/ Death Squad" playing times.....

Kid325i
  • Kid325i

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

oh yeah........free mode with cops on is f*cking stupid. Don't need 12 cops swarming me every time I take someone out. Thats lame. icon13.gif

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Kid325i @ Oct 23 2008, 17:08)
oh yeah........free mode with cops on is f*cking stupid. Don't need 12 cops swarming me every time I take someone out. Thats lame. icon13.gif

Why? Were the cops griefing you?

A.I.R
  • A.I.R

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 23 2008, 13:52)

This is sad sad.gif

kevaxe2k2
  • kevaxe2k2

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:39 AM

I am so up for this if we can organize it. How cool would it be 10 guys ambushing the poetic softy watching the sunrise at the pier?

GT: Kevaxe2k7

Hit me up

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:47 AM Edited by xxxSIDESH0Wxxx, 24 October 2008 - 01:50 AM.

i'm kinda weird i guess. i think it's funny to counter people with indifference. sometimes if someone is bugging me or griefing me or whatever, i'll just use the opportunity to put down the controller and go make myself a sandwich. maybe take a leak, browse the forums for a bit, while i eat my sandwich. listen to him talk sh*t through the the TV speakers. when i'm done eating, if my friends haven't slaughtered him, i'll go for a motorcycle ride throughout the whole map. make him waste time following me, leaving my friends alone. thinking i might care if he kills me. (i don't, but please be creative)
i bore them to death.
sometimes i laugh when i look up from what i'm doing to see my flaming corpse flying through the air and not know how it happened.

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:02 AM

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx - Lol priceless. I had a guy chase me from the airport to Alderney and then I quit the game.

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (JasonThummel @ Oct 24 2008, 03:02)
xxxSIDESH0Wxxx - Lol priceless. I had a guy chase me from the airport to Alderney and then I quit the game.

Concur.
biggrin.gif

I did this last night, free mode became deathmatch, some guy started kicking all of us, so I went after him, killed him three or four times, then headed across town, waited, quit.
devil.gif

mhall914
  • mhall914

mhall914

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

If your on PSN Kid325i, I'm go for the death squad. Sounds fun!! PSN=mhall914

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:57 PM Edited by Flat Face, 24 October 2008 - 05:01 PM.

QUOTE (RobJohnB95 @ Oct 15 2008, 20:36)
f*ck you man, your cold man.

i'm a greifer and i have a clan and we're gunna finish you and when we are done we'll put your corpse in the subway.

you try f*cking with me....and i'll give you a shotgun clip to the face.
although i do kill on Fm as well a bit...not much

oh man your so tough inlove.gif

please f*ck off.. you wana kill people? go to deathmatch or w/e.. wana chill, stunt, w/e go to free mode.. simple as that.. if i come up against a douche killing me i leave and make my own party or w/e i suggest everyone do this, tha way they can't have fun...

OR just beat them at their own game like the guys mentioned above me tounge.gif

im a stunter so i'll just grab a car and out drive em tounge.gif

oh and if you want 2 tips on killing whilst in a car and your not one of these douches PM me.. i've mostly perfected the hardest one (it can use only one bullet if done correctly)

Songha
  • Songha

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

I like this thread. It's entertaining to read. Keep posting. biggrin.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

I am now off work for the weekend ( I work nights ), have had a couple beers, and fully intend to get on FM and do some gltiching/griefing. Who knows, maybe some lucky n00b shall tickle my fancy and I'll teach them how to really, actually, truly get a headshot with AA off!

biggrin.gif

Songha
  • Songha

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:43 PM

SuperJude, send me an add, I wanna do some glitching. PSN is Songha.

king1369
  • king1369

King

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

I hate it when people actually arrange crap like this, if u have a problem with people in FM deal with them yourselves. I was once chased by 3 guys for a whole free mode game, they had no skills at all. If i see you, your gonna be eating bullets dude. look out for king1369.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

The other players chose to kick you from their game. Start a new multiplayer game?

More beautiful words were never written.

4 kicks and counting. With troll account, of course devil.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Quote of the day couretsy of some n00b kiddiot with his voice changer set to low: "I'll f*ckin kill ur mother bitch"

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users