» «
Photo

Favourite special vehicle

26 replies to this topic
Tony Vitali
  • Tony Vitali

The Zombie Elvis Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:05 PM Edited by Tony Vitali, 15 October 2008 - 01:13 PM.

Mosh!

Which special vehicles of SA you've saved in garage? Because there's this glitch some garages eating up saved vehicles. And what's your favourite?

Mine:

Favourite: The Truth's Mothership (disappeared because this glitch!).

Garage (Doherty): Jizzy's full black Stretch (from the mission "Ice Cold Killah").

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

The Doherty garage is well known for eating saved vehicles, as is the one in El Corona, so I wouldn't save anything you really value at either of those.

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:33 PM

I like the truth's mother ship like a alien ship that can drive i also like the super-gt car it's fast i like a few more but i wont put them down and that garage eating thing happen to me to.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Gta_Sailer @ Oct 15 2008, 14:33)
I like the truth's mother ship like a alien ship that can drive i also like the super-gt car it's fast i like a few more but i wont put them down and that garage eating thing happen to me to.

The Super GT is actually not such a good car. It has a really bad grip! I suggest you check out the Turismo, Infernus and Banshee. They are some of the cars I LOVE!!

Also, I have saved TT's Mothership in the Johnson house garage, It has been going nicely, kept it's paint job.

Also, Other cars I have include

Stretch (Black)
Infernus
FCR-900
Banshee
Turismo
NRG-500
Hotknife
Bullet
Alpha (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Pulaski's buffalo
Sabre (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Rhino (BP/FP/DP)
S.W.A.T (BP)
FBI Truck (BP/FP/EP/DP)

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:46 PM

I used to have Pulaski's buffalo as a trophy of his death, I dunno how I lost it tho

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (*asim* @ Oct 15 2008, 22:31)

The Super GT is actually not such a good car. It has a really bad grip! I suggest you check out the Turismo, Infernus and Banshee. They are some of the cars I LOVE!!

Also, I have saved TT's Mothership in the Johnson house garage, It has been going nicely, kept it's paint job.

Stretch (Black)
Infernus
FCR-900
Banshee
Turismo
NRG-500
Hotknife
Bullet
Alpha (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Pulaski's buffalo
Sabre (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Rhino (BP/FP/DP)
S.W.A.T (BP)
FBI Truck (BP/FP/EP/DP)

lol how the heck did you get DP/BP/FP/EP Alpha? I've checked System Error's guide of Special Vehicles and I have not found any Alpha vehicle in that guide.

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Oct 16 2008, 02:57)
QUOTE (*asim* @ Oct 15 2008, 22:31)

Stretch (Black)
Infernus
FCR-900
Banshee
Turismo
NRG-500
Hotknife
Bullet
Alpha (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Pulaski's buffalo
Sabre (BP/EP/FP/DP)
Rhino (BP/FP/DP)
S.W.A.T (BP)
FBI Truck (BP/FP/EP/DP)

lol how the heck did you get DP/BP/FP/EP Alpha? I've checked System Error's guide of Special Vehicles and I have not found any Alpha vehicle in that guide.

He's using a modified save file, possibly from the Chain Game. There's certainly no other way of getting a BP/DP/FP/EP Alpha, or the FBI Truck for that matter.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

Cool. Thanks for letting me know.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 16 2008, 04:47)
The Doherty garage is well known for eating saved vehicles, as is the one in El Corona, so I wouldn't save anything you really value at either of those.

I have a Modded Blista, a Huntley and a pure black with white decals Elegy in there for quite a while. Its just that the garage steals Paint Jobs from WAA. Nothink else. Its fine to store cars in.

Also, I have had a Cheetah and a Turismo in the El Carona garage for ages. Nothing has happened, nothing will happen.

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

I only have one gray pizzaboy in Doherty

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Oct 16 2008, 08:25)
QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 16 2008, 04:47)

I have a Modded Blista, a Huntley and a pure black with white decals Elegy in there for quite a while. Its just that the garage steals Paint Jobs from WAA. Nothink else. Its fine to store cars in.

Also, I have had a Cheetah and a Turismo in the El Carona garage for ages. Nothing has happened, nothing will happen.

It doesn't happen to everyone, it hasn't happened to me personally, but I've read enough stories about them to know they do sometimes eat cars.

It's something to do with how the game "forgets" cars when you move from neighbourhood to neighbourhood, the Doherty garage is on the border with Cranberry Station, the El Corona garage is on the border with Verdant Bluffs. See the System Error BP car guide for exact details.

Oh and all garages eat special paintjobs from WAA and LCC, even reliable ones like Ganton.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 17 2008, 08:16)
It doesn't happen to everyone, it hasn't happened to me personally, but I've read enough stories about them to know they do sometimes eat cars.

It's something to do with how the game "forgets" cars when you move from neighbourhood to neighbourhood, the Doherty garage is on the border with Cranberry Station, the El Corona garage is on the border with Verdant Bluffs. See the System Error BP car guide for exact details.

Oh and all garages eat special paintjobs from WAA and LCC, even reliable ones like Ganton.

It doesn't matter. Nothing happens.
If it doesn't happen to everyone, then it isn't particularly a reliable glitch.

And, i know all garages eat paintjobs but i believe that happens after about 10-20 times of you opening and closing the garage without removing the vehicle and letting the door close.

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Oct 17 2008, 06:06)
QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 17 2008, 08:16)

It doesn't matter. Nothing happens.
If it doesn't happen to everyone, then it isn't particularly a reliable glitch.

And, i know all garages eat paintjobs but i believe that happens after about 10-20 times of you opening and closing the garage without removing the vehicle and letting the door close.

No, it doesn't happen to everyone. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen to some people.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:16 AM

Just to clarify what Forcefield has said, I was using a modded game, that had allowed me to have some nice Proof vehicles.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:58 AM

The BP/EP/FP/DP Infernus, BP/EP/FP/DP Buffallo, BP/EP/FP/DP FCR-900, BP/EP/FP/DP HPV1000, or the BP/EP/FP/DP Maverick.....depending on my mood.

But many of the BP/EP/FP/DP four doors are fun too.

Then again the Sanchez BP/EP/FP/DP is a classic for off road fun.

I usually just grab a ride and go out stunting so, it just depends on what kind of stunting I feel like at the time. xD

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 17 2008, 03:16)

I've saved a Uranus with a unique paintjob in Whitewood Estates in LV, nothing ever happened to it. confused.gif

DanManUtd
  • DanManUtd

Doesn't support United anymore

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:52 PM

The only time a garage did a dodgy on me was once when I saved Truth's Mothership in Ganton and the paintjob disappeared. Doesn't matter though 'cos I redid the mission where you get it then it was fine.

$$Smith
  • $$Smith

Hardcore Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

What is a "Special Vehicle"?

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (radicell @ Oct 24 2008, 12:13)

I've saved a Uranus with a unique paintjob in Whitewood Estates in LV, nothing ever happened to it. confused.gif

You just got lucky I guess. As I said garages eating paintjobs/entire cars doesn't happen to everybody, but it does happen to some.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Forcefield @ Oct 26 2008, 15:25)
QUOTE (radicell @ Oct 24 2008, 12:13)

You just got lucky I guess. As I said garages eating paintjobs/entire cars doesn't happen to everybody, but it does happen to some.

Absolutely correct. It doesn't really happen to everybody.

Ghost glendale fan 4 live
  • Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Libby-Ketchup city!

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:45 PM

BP/EP/FP/DP Perennial
BP/EP/FP/DP Ghost Glendale
Admiral - That I used so much i just had to kÝb it

And my favorite is the "Ghost Glendale".

joelthief
  • joelthief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

Once my modded Mesa dissapeared from the safe house garage near Mike Torenos house. And I put Nitro and everything for it.
Fav Car: Banshee and Bullet I also like the 4 wheel drives like Mesa etc.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (joelthief @ Nov 1 2008, 08:51)
Once my modded Mesa dissapeared from the safe house garage near Mike Torenos house. And I put Nitro and everything for it.
Fav Car: Banshee and Bullet I also like the 4 wheel drives like Mesa etc.

I believe you're talking about the garage right next to the save disk, at Toreno's ranch in Tierra Robada?

Well, that is not a garage, well, it might be, but CJ cannot use it. If you store a vehicle there, it WILL disappear.

JayMASTER
  • JayMASTER

Exciting

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

i liked the car of TT,
but i never saved it, i was too lazy... next time ill save it

jakartahomie
  • jakartahomie

гордимся и

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

pulaski's buffalo "PULASKI"

jizzy's broadway "HO 2 HO"

TT's mothership (i dont understand the license plate )

Buccaner in PUNCTURE WOUNDS "EVILSLY"

chickenbot
  • chickenbot

Maurice the Gardener

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:33 AM Edited by chickenbot, 07 January 2009 - 07:35 AM.

A bulletproof, fireproof, explosionproof and damageproof Sabre from the mission 'tanker commander'
a bulletproof and fireproof S.W.A.T. (swat tank from the last story mission)
A bulletproof, fireproof, explosionproof and damageproof sanchez from the mission 'wrong side of the tracks'

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (jakartahomie @ Jan 7 2009, 20:12)
Buccaner in PUNCTURE WOUNDS "EVILSLY"

There is no Buccaneer in Puncture Wounds.
It must either be the Tampa or the Stratum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users