Photo

San Vice PC crash

3 replies to this topic
Xavier75
  • Xavier75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:29 PM

Hi GTA maniacs! I' m a huge fan of the GTA saga especially Vice City icon14.gif ). When I heard about the total conversion "San Vice" for San Andreas, i went nuts biggrin.gif ! I installed it but I found few problems during the game play: first of all (and the most important one) while playing, the game randomly "freezes"(sometimes after half an hour, sometimes after just a couple of minutes!), causing the pc to crash mad.gif It' s very frustrating... suicidal.gif How can I solve this? I looked for some updates/bug fixes etc. but with no luck! My O.S. is Windows XP Professional SP2 and I always played all GTA games without a problem. Many kudos to those of you who can give me a valuable hand!!! That’s really a shame I cannot enjoy one of the best conversions ever… PS: Another question: why doesn’t the game let me complete the “Hot Spotlight" mission? Let me better explain: after I successfully accomplished this mission, there is still the famous red mission mark and if I walk in it, it makes me repeat the same mission again and again without letting me proceed further with new “cinematographic” missions. Thanks again!

Fujiwara
  • Fujiwara

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

I had kinda like the same problem with Alien City, but I gave it up for GTA United, simple auto installer, impossible to crash, so I recommend you grab GTA United instead of San Vice.

Xavier75
  • Xavier75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Fujiwara @ Oct 14 2008, 22:08)
I had kinda like the same problem with Alien City, but I gave it up for GTA United, simple auto installer, impossible to crash, so I recommend you grab GTA United instead of San Vice.

I don't know this mod but i'll give it a try. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, pal! icon14.gif

justanothermodder
  • justanothermodder

xXavengerXx

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Xavier75 @ Monday, Oct 13 2008, 16:29)
Hi GTA maniacs! I' m a huge fan of the GTA saga especially Vice City icon14.gif ). When I heard about the total conversion "San Vice" for San Andreas, i went nuts biggrin.gif ! I installed it but I found few problems during the game play: first of all (and the most important one) while playing, the game randomly "freezes"(sometimes after half an hour, sometimes after just a couple of minutes!), causing the pc to crash mad.gif It' s very frustrating... suicidal.gif How can I solve this? I looked for some updates/bug fixes etc. but with no luck! My O.S. is Windows XP Professional SP2 and I always played all GTA games without a problem. Many kudos to those of you who can give me a valuable hand!!! That’s really a shame I cannot enjoy one of the best conversions ever… PS: Another question: why doesn’t the game let me complete the “Hot Spotlight" mission? Let me better explain: after I successfully accomplished this mission, there is still the famous red mission mark and if I walk in it, it makes me repeat the same mission again and again without letting me proceed further with new “cinematographic” missions. Thanks again!

did you try to change the folder name gta san andreas to gamesandreas? it work for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users