Photo

Annihilator Question

6 replies to this topic
BenMc20
  • BenMc20

The Greatest Ginger Since My Mother.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:09 AM

I don't know how exactly anyone can help me with this but I was just wondering the best way to get a decent line / rate of fire from the chopper whilst in pursuit. I have difficulty staying on choppers / cars tails whilst maintaining good damage. (Don't like bouncing off peoples blades its too easy.) I'm currently only half the greifer I could be and would appreciate some tips.

Cheers

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:12 AM

use 1st person view for shooting and keep steady when in pursuit dont rush at them...btw are you on ps3

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:27 AM

Keep in mind that with the heli, steadiness is everything. Also, like CHARGER just posted, 1st person view makes using the guns a lot easier, though I have a rough time flying in 1st person view!

BenMc20
  • BenMc20

The Greatest Ginger Since My Mother.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:09 PM

Thanks lads, that's helped.

PSN:FERRARI_3
  • PSN:FERRARI_3

MY PIC IS HOME. I WANT IT ON MY PS3. HURRY UP SONY!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:24 PM

a diagonal-down angle is easiest. just line it up, and shoot. i like ripping off their tail and watching them spin to their doom.

£-Smokey-Joe-£
  • £-Smokey-Joe-£

Moved To 3rd Account

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

the best way is when ure above the enemy hold l2 and r2 and then move the nose of the heli down then shoot, that way it steady's ure heli for u to aim better!

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (£-Smokey-Joe-£ @ Oct 12 2008, 15:05)
the best way is when ure above the enemy hold l2 and r2 and then move the nose of the heli down then shoot, that way it steady's ure heli for u to aim better!

L2 & R2 at the same time! Brilliant! icon14.gif

SuperJude: Also, like CHARGER just posted, 1st person view makes using the guns a lot easier, though I have a rough time flying in 1st person view!

I drive ALL vehicles in 1st person...a habit formed many, many ions ago (in "Gamer Time", anyway). It makes shooting from a vehicle way easier...but...um...if you drive in 1st person, check the 'action/movie' view often to check your vehicles condition...I am FOREVER blowing up without ever knowing I was on fire in the first place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users