» «
Photo

Titanic Mod (CLEO)

37 replies to this topic
KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:05 AM Edited by KnightProwl, 07 October 2008 - 06:51 AM.

Hello, im KnightProwl, i am currently making a titanic mod for SA, i have my friend making the ship from scratch in 3ds max, but, i do have a free 3d model that i have converted to a .DFF for SA and is working pretty well, now all i need is a CLEO mod, in which should have the following included if possible

i want to be able to buy a pass aboard the titanic in SA, the ship should sail after 5 mins of buying the pass, the pass should cost $1000, the ship should sail for 1 day ingame, then, at 11:40 PM the same night after it sails, it should strike a iceburg in the water, it should be setup with a CLEO to go down by the bow/front of the ship, it should sink for 4 hours ingame, then, once it sticks up at an angle, should slowly sink into the ocean and disappear for ever, also, have it to where other peds buy passes to get onto the ship, have a total of 25-50 peds on the ship, with a captain/driver of the ship and possibly police/ship officers, also, have it to where it hits the iceburg on the right side of the ship, and have it setup to make it turn away from the iceburg slowly, but, it doesnt turn so quick, but then scrapes the side of the iceburg and start to sink once away from the iceburg, the ship should only sail a very slow speed, no faster then 10-15 MPH, then, you have to survive on the boat, make sure you live, and if you dont, you have to try again, it should be a mission, to survive the ships sinking, also, some of this might not be possible, all im doing is making sure you undertand the basics of what i want biggrin.gif , and thanks for doing this for me, oh and, the ship is the launch boat in SA

also, i do know some of this probaly isnt really possible, but thsi isnt as complicated as Rocky G so-called titanic mod, see, i have proof of the ship working in SA, just download from the other mod topic of mine, i will post a link to the download of the ship, also, anyone willing to do this, plz tell me on here, the other topic, or through a PM, anyways, i hope all goes well, ttyl guys, and peace out

KP

here is the link to the download of the working titanic BETA form DFF

CODE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjndyc0tinq/titanic.rar

EDIT - ok all i need is the.CS or .CM made, i can compile it and test it myself, all i need is the code, thats it, so plz, someone help me, or atleast tell me what to do, heck, ill even get all the cords if needed, plz help me, anyways, ttyl guys, peace

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

Will any one ever really make a titanic mod? dam it sounds so good when people talk but where is the truth the real mods? none suicidal.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Gta_Sailer @ Oct 21 2008, 07:01)
Will any one ever really make a titanic mod? dam it sounds so good when people talk but where is the truth the real mods? none suicidal.gif

Maybe because its to big to put ingame?

Really, if i wanna put titanic in SA. I want it in real scale. So i need to cut the model in a lot of parts, because the model i have isn't just a simple model, its a 109.000 polygons models with a lot of details.

So, cutting the ship in many parts and then exporting each of them to a standar DFF make the TXD for each of them, and then put them in SA.

Dont forget about to collision, im allways buged with it. tounge.gif

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:30 AM

ok, ive come up with a good idea to make the ship sink, its a bit tricky and hard to do, but if someone is good enough and willing to do what my idea is, plz tell me, anyways, here was my idea

after the titanic hits the iceburg at 23:45 ingame time the day it sails, it should be setup like this, the titanic is first a boat/vehicle that can drive, and do things a vehicle can do, then, once the titanic hits the ice burg on the right hand side of the ship, it should sail past the ice burg and then stop, thus making it an object(not map) then that has a custom sinking animation, then, once the animation is done, we can use it for the sinking, but heres the good thing, we can make the animation slow, and this is a good thing, so that we can have a slow sink for 2-4 hours ingame, thus letting us have more time to escape and stuff, also, imo, this is a really good idea, and yes, its possible, even goin-god says so, although, all i need is the code posted on here, and i will add cords and stuff, all i want is this

once in red marker, titanic spawns near the player, and once you enter the red marker, you are on the ship, then, the ship will sail, for some time, then, when near the burg, the time and weather will change to cloudy and the time will be 23:30, just before it hits the burg, then once its hit, it should sail past the burg, and automatically become object, with the titanic sinking animation, then, it should sink for about 2 hours, according to the animation setup, then disappear by 2:00 in the morning, and thats about it, its not really a mission, just a cleo mod, that id like to have made, thats all im asking, im making the animations and getting cords, so tbh, i think someone should atleast help me make this, anyways, anyone willing who reads this, let me know on here or PM, ttyl guys, peace

KP

reelo2228
  • reelo2228

SweetFish

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

hi, i've just got a good idea for ur titanic ship.
could u make the ship appear at night( suddenly appear in the thick fog near the sea at the pleasure dome in san fierro).
It moves slowly across the sea drawing many peoples attention( peds walk to a checkpoint and stand there, custom animations like making phonecalls, talking and stuff would give the atmosphere like a ghost ship appeared from bermuda triangle alien.gif ).
police patrol ships sail around or near the titanic and some police cars stop near the shore.
Now comes two ways a story could go:
1. i was thinking whether u could make ALOT of people jump out of the titanic and swim to the shore, attacking civilians ( since they r all dead risings from the 19th century). U could edit the peds.dat to change their personality so that they get scared real easily and run away( i'd run if i see zombies run after me!), if some dead risings were killed more will jump out of the titanic.
then they would all suddenly die when the titanics sink and dissappears. biggrin.gif
2. the titanic is filled with dead passengers from the 1912, they will all attack cj, and inorder to sink the titanic cj must go deep down to the bottom of the ship and kill the captain titanic. Because cj killed him at the bottom, ( mainwhile the zombies r still trying to kill cj) he only have a limited time to reach the deck and jump out before titanic sinks and devour cj with itself. rampage_ani.gif

these r just my ideas, tell me if u would put thought on it, good luck with the mod icon14.gif

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Oct 22 2008, 05:30)
ok, ive come up with a good idea to make the ship sink, its a bit tricky and hard to do, but if someone is good enough and willing to do what my idea is, plz tell me, anyways, here was my idea

after the titanic hits the iceburg at 23:45 ingame time the day it sails, it should be setup like this, the titanic is first a boat/vehicle that can drive, and do things a vehicle can do, then, once the titanic hits the ice burg on the right hand side of the ship, it should sail past the ice burg and then stop, thus making it an object(not map) then that has a custom sinking animation, then, once the animation is done, we can use it for the sinking, but heres the good thing, we can make the animation slow, and this is a good thing, so that we can have a slow sink for 2-4 hours ingame, thus letting us have more time to escape and stuff, also, imo, this is a really good idea, and yes, its possible, even goin-god says so, although, all i need is the code posted on here, and i will add cords and stuff, all i want is this

once in red marker, titanic spawns near the player, and once you enter the red marker, you are on the ship, then, the ship will sail, for some time, then, when near the burg, the time and weather will change to cloudy and the time will be 23:30, just before it hits the burg, then once its hit, it should sail past the burg, and automatically become object, with the titanic sinking animation, then, it should sink for about 2 hours, according to the animation setup, then disappear by 2:00 in the morning, and thats about it, its not really a mission, just a cleo mod, that id like to have made, thats all im asking, im making the animations and getting cords, so tbh, i think someone should atleast help me make this, anyways, anyone willing who reads this, let me know on here or PM, ttyl guys, peace

KP

It's a great idea, but don't you think it is a bit disrespectful to the people who died?

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (james227uk @ Oct 23 2008, 13:32)
QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Oct 22 2008, 05:30)

KP

It's a great idea, but don't you think it is a bit disrespectful to the people who died?

What exactly? Making a historical ship sink? It has been done plenty of times, in animations and stuff. You are not making a laugh out of this, just want to show how the ship ank in a game.

Thouse things make us remember of the titanic and dont let it just in the past.

I think that what reelo says is a bit disrespectful.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

thank you goin-god, cause tbh, im not doing this to be disrespectful to those who died that night in 1912, all im doing is exactly what goin-god says, to show that something like this can, and probably has effected us all along the way somehow, who knows, our great great great grandparents could have died on that ship for all we know, see, all i want is a mod to be as a symbol, to show that it wasnt just another ship that hit an iceburg an sank, i mean, it was the titanic for christ sakes, one of, if not still the most greatest ship in the history of the world, and i can understand what you think im tring to do is wrong james, but what im doing is mainly tring to make a reenactment of this beautiful ship, sailing and the horrible night we all know to well, the death of the titanic, and for all those who died on that ship that night, this is, imo, a memorial to them, something plp can look back apon on a game such as GTA, and say hey, this was a good mod, it means something, when the real thing is already forgotton or just passed along and away, so plz, this isnt so much to ask just for a lil help on this, i mean, i have the titanic in SA, more the likely the final model for the mod, its actually a really good model tbh, and so all im lacking is the cleo guys, all i want is one cleo, to show what happend before and after it sinks, and to be able to ride this wonderful ship in a game such as GTA, and so, i conclude my final requestment for someone to help me, i have got all we need, im willing to give all you need, the entire mod to someone who is really willing to attempt to make this cleo for me, thats all i ask, it doesnt have to be something out of the blue great, just something to get the point across, that we still havent forgot about the titanic, or the plp she lost that night in 1912, and so, im begging you guys, all i want is the codes, i will get cords if needed, and so i can finally release this mod, and move on, so that others can have a chance to play this mod, cause that other titanic was just way too much, mine is more simple, you board the ship with money, it sails out to see slowly, hits the iceburg at night, and sinks, thats all im wanting, and yes, i do know basic codes, so i will help where needed, but plz guys, i really wanna get this done, so i can move on, its not like im asking someone to make a damn TC for me, just this one cleo, but anyways, for now ill shutup, untill someone atleast trys, thats all i ask, is for someone to atleast try to do this, but anyways, ttyl guys, and peace out

KP

reelo2228
  • reelo2228

SweetFish

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Sorry guys that my idea turned out to be disrespectful, i got the idea from ghostbuster( the one with a big mellon man), if it is not applicable, then i'll use it on my own mod( if there will ever be 1 biggrin.gif ).

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:56 AM

its ok reelo, no harm to me, its just, im not much into the titanic ghost thingy or w/e ya would call it, the ghost titanic, idk, anyways, just figured id say, the new titanic model is working greatly ingame, pretty damn detailed tbh, and not too high poly eather, but anyways. much work to be done still, anyways, peace guys

KP

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

This is so you can have a little taste of it:

RMS Titanic in SA smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Works very good. icon14.gif

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Oct 24 2008, 16:21)
This is so you can have a little taste of it:

RMS Titanic in SA smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Works very good. icon14.gif

AWHSOME I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

gameznerd
  • gameznerd

WW2 Recruite

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

Like it knightprowl. I will maybe help you with it! rolleyes.gif

Protonkid
  • Protonkid

Knight Rider

• Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:51 AM Edited by Protonkid, 26 October 2008 - 11:37 AM.

user posted image

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

Oh, knightprowl looking awesome nice work ya'll lol.gif i take back what i said lol happy luck!!!

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:18 AM Edited by KnightProwl, 26 October 2008 - 11:07 PM.

well thanks gta_sailer, btw, if ya would man, add me to msn smile.gif , i got a surprise for ya tounge.gif , anyways, my msn is [email protected], peace man, and thanks for all the comments guys, thanks wink.gif

KP

EDIT - I would like to welcome aboard Gameznerd to the team, he has found some awsome titanic models, that im tring to get him to piece together for me, its every single lil details, from the a-g deck, and the titanic itself, pretty high poly, but no biggie, ive seen some very high poly models, so this should work just fine smile.gif , anyways, welcome aboard Gameznerd!!!, oh and also guys, ive got a really bad virus in my body, no not my comp, me tounge.gif , its called walking pneumonia, but eventually ill get over it, i mean i can still work a lil, and stuff like that, but i need to get well, so i can continue even harder on the mod, also, them models of the decks and stuff for titanic, all are from scketch up, and i must say, it is very nicely made biggrin.gif , and i love them, it brings back memorys, anyways guys, i must rest, ttly guys, good luck gameznerd and the rest of ya, peace out

KP

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Oct 26 2008, 08:18)
well thanks gta_sailer, btw, if ya would man, add me to msn smile.gif , i got a surprise for ya tounge.gif , anyways, my msn is [email protected], peace man, and thanks for all the comments guys, thanks wink.gif

KP

EDIT - I would like to welcome aboard Gameznerd to the team, he has found some awsome titanic models, that im tring to get him to piece together for me, its every single lil details, from the a-g deck, and the titanic itself, pretty high poly, but no biggie, ive seen some very high poly models, so this should work just fine smile.gif , anyways, welcome aboard Gameznerd!!!, oh and also guys, ive got a really bad virus in my body, no not my comp, me tounge.gif , its called walking pneumonia, but eventually ill get over it, i mean i can still work a lil, and stuff like that, but i need to get well, so i can continue even harder on the mod, also, them models of the decks and stuff for titanic, all are from scketch up, and i must say, it is very nicely made biggrin.gif , and i love them, it brings back memorys, anyways guys, i must rest, ttly guys, good luck gameznerd and the rest of ya, peace out

KP

No problem i just can't wait to play this mod after i learn how to install cleo properly suicidal.gif

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:50 AM

ok guys, gameznerd is scratch making the titanic for this mod, its gonna be good, low poly as possible, and with an interior, anyways, thanks again for all the comments, ttyl guys, peace out

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:32 PM Edited by nerdman3000, 29 October 2008 - 09:35 PM.

Wait,I got an Idea KP,You play as Rose from The 1997 Film,and Jack Dawson is a "Friend" Ped,and we can have The Unsinkable Molly Brown,Life Boats,and The Carpathia.

Though,this is your mod,by the way when Titanic Sinks,it should rip apart after a certain angle,and after it's completely underwater,it should be on the sea bed for another 24 in-game hours,
where it can be found the way it looked like in when it was found in 1985.

By the way this should be a TC.

Good Luck,KP. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

This cant be a TC unless there is a new map

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:40 PM Edited by nerdman3000, 29 October 2008 - 09:47 PM.

Well,okey no TC.

Now New peds are needed,and the mod could do 5 Missions,but,im just a fan.

Speaking about Titanic you people should see that Titanic 2 Fake Trailer,it was fake,but looked so real,and good,imagine finding Jack Dawson on ICE.In The Future.

Protonkid
  • Protonkid

Knight Rider

• Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:27 AM

Yeah.... I'm not working on this thing if The Nerd is....

kimr120
  • kimr120

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

this will work with my graphic card

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (kimr120 @ Oct 30 2008, 13:20)
this will work with my graphic card

Why not? If SA does, this will.

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:09 PM Edited by nerdman3000, 30 October 2008 - 08:15 PM.

QUOTE (Protonkid @ Oct 30 2008, 02:27)
Yeah.... I'm not working on this thing if The Nerd is....

I diden't say I was working on it,I just like Titanic,so im giving ideas.I am no modeler,i don't make mods,I suck it,as I have found out.

Viceman81
  • Viceman81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:42 AM

A Titanic mod is a VERY interesting idea!! I wish I could help but sadly I know nothing about programing a mod. But if I could make a suggestion. From my time monitoring the progress of the Back to the Future mod it seems that Vice City much more flexable in terms of modding than San Andreas. But that Titanic model is very impressive.

How much of the ship's interior do you plan on recreating? I'd imagine "key locations" like the Grand Staircase would be included.

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:51 AM

Yea it is a very interesting mod but this one is barely fininshed confused.gif it sounded sweet and all but it's not happening. But KP is working on his new batman project biggrin.gif . I wish some body could just make a titanic boat that floats like the container ship, cargo ship, etc like that huge but with no interior lol cool.gif .

ddoodm
  • ddoodm

^_______________^

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Oct 22 2008, 04:10)
QUOTE (Gta_Sailer @ Oct 21 2008, 07:01)
Will any one ever really make a titanic mod? dam it sounds so good when people talk but where is the truth the real mods? none  suicidal.gif

Maybe because its to big to put ingame?

Really, if i wanna put titanic in SA. I want it in real scale. So i need to cut the model in a lot of parts, because the model i have isn't just a simple model, its a 109.000 polygons models with a lot of details.

So, cutting the ship in many parts and then exporting each of them to a standar DFF make the TXD for each of them, and then put them in SA.

Dont forget about to collision, im allways buged with it. tounge.gif

Why not just make "dummy1.dff" "dummy2.dff and so on... There is no need to make separate DFFs. "Don't forget to make the cols"? lol! Who doesn't? smile.gif

Jabhacksoul
  • Jabhacksoul

Retired

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:31 AM

If you want to shortcut making the interior of that ship, you could use the existing game interiors. Many of the casino suites and safe houses are fancy enough to look like ship interiors. Yes I know they are not period of 1912 but like I said it is a shortcut.

Otherwise like ddoodm said, you wouldn't need to cut the model apart. Just set teleport points from one interior to the next.

I guess what I am having a hard time 'grasping' is why? The Titanic sailed from Liverpool to New York across the Atlantic and hit an iceberg. You have it sailing in the wrong ocean and heading from California... hitting an iceberg in the South Pacific Ocean... mercie_blink.gif I guess my opinion is not important, I just wanted to point that out.

I am fairly busy with my own modding or I would be happy to assist. Good luck!

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:15 AM Edited by KnightProwl, 21 November 2008 - 07:20 AM.

hey guys, just figured id say this, i made the titanic sail to iceberg, but theres a problem, if i get on the ship, if i even touch the ship, the driver leaves his seat and the boat stops moving, idk why, anyways, here is the code, perhaps someone can tell me what im doing wrong, anyways, ttyl guys, peace wink.gif

KP

CODE
// This file was decompiled using SASCM.INI published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007

{$VERSION 3.1.0027}
{$CLEO .cs}

//-------------MAIN---------------
03A4: name_thread 'TITANIC'

:TITANIC_11
0001: wait 0 ms
00D6: if
0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR defined
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_11
00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 0 near_point 834.2674 -2062.406 radius 50.0 50.0
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_11
0247: load_model #LAUNCH
0247: load_model #WMYPLT
038B: load_requested_models
01B6: set_weather 1
00C0: set_current_time_hours_to 11 minutes_to 30

:TITANIC_90
0248:   model #LAUNCH available
0248:   model #WMYPLT available
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_90
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_90
0AB5: store_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR closest_vehicle_to 2@ closest_ped_to 3@
00A5: 2@ = create_car #LAUNCH at 777.2164 -2062.252 -12.0028
0129: 3@ = create_actor_pedtype 4 model #WMYPLT in_car 2@ driverseat
0175: set_car 2@ Z_angle_to 180.0
00A9: set_car 2@ to_normal_driver
00AF: set_car 2@ driver_behaviour_to 1
02AC: set_car 2@ immunities BP 1 FP 1 EP 1 CP 1 MP 1
01EC: make_car 2@ very_heavy 1
05D1: AS_actor 3@ drive_car 2@ to 634.3879 -3340.495 -12.12627 speed 25.0 0 model #LAUNCH 1
0638: AS_actor 3@ stay_put 1
0946: set_actor 3@ actions_uninterupted_by_weapon_fire 1
039E: set_actor 3@ locked 1 while_in_car
01AD:   car 2@ sphere 0 near_point 634.3879 -3340.495 radius 5.0 5.0

:TITANIC_329
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_329

:TITANIC_380
004D: jump_if_false @TITANIC_380
01B7: release_weather
01C2: remove_references_to_actor 3@ // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
01C3: remove_references_to_car 595 // Like turning a car into any random car
004E: end_thread

[EDIT] - ok ive come up with an idea to sink the titanic, simular to how ryosuke made his submarine cleo mod, anyways, let me explane what i wanna do in full details

as you can see, the titanic sails to the iceberg now, but, after it gets the iceberg, goes past it, but doesnt really hit it, just close enought to make it look like it, then i want to make the titanic afterr it sails past the iceberg a few yards or so, into an object, then, once it stops moving, it should start to sink, with a new animation that im gonna make, then once the animation is made, i want to be able to apply that to the titanic once it stops moving afte rit pasts the iceberg, and so, thus concluding a sinking titanic, now i know this is possible in someway, cause ryosuke practically did this, but a lil bit different, but anyways, anyone willing to help with this, ill get the cords, make the IFp,code it for christ sakes, i just wna tsomeone to help me when im stuck thats all, anyways, ttyl guys, peace biggrin.gif

KP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users