Stop hitting me, Niko!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

Sorry if this has been posted before. I found it a while back, but never bothered posting it because you are all uptight assholes that flip the f*ck out whenever someone tries to post something that has already been mentioned, and I hardly see how it is worth my time to write a topic on here when you f*cking losers will just f*ck it up with dumbass f*cking posts calling me a noob and getting pissed at me for wasting the infinite forum space.

Anyways, I eventually forgot all about this, and I was just messing around on GTA4 today when I came across it again and decided to post it because I've been drinking a little and I'm feeling pretty good right now...

Go to the Cabaret club, which is here:

http://www.snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php?m...le=&set=230,264 (http://www.snapmap.w...le=&set=230,264)

Walk in the first set of doors, and turn right. You will see this little room with some chick standing inside it. You might notice that she looks like a f*cking schizophrenic. Seriously, she's standing there shivering and looking around like she just got raped by a f*cking ghost. Anyways, there will be a door leading into this little room. Go in the door, then punch the chick standing there. After hitting her a couple times, she will say something like "Stop hitting me Niko!" or "What the hell is wrong with you, Niko?"

There ya have it. I think it's pretty interesting, so f*ck you if you disagree. It's called an opinion, and if you think yours is better, then you're a f*cking dumbass.

A.I.R
  • A.I.R

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:34 AM

lol calm down dude bored.gif

Kelao
  • Kelao

Let's go bowling!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:35 AM

You mean the chick at the storage room? She most likely overheard Faustin or Dimitri saying Niko's name on the way in.

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Kelao @ Oct 7 2008, 00:35)
You mean the chick at the storage room? She most likely overheard Faustin or Dimitri saying Niko's name on the way in.

Maybe. But that doesn't make that much sense. I mean if you overhear some guy call another guy "Jim" in Walmart, would you then start addressing the same guy as "Jim" even though you didn't know him? Know what I mean?

And I'll clam down when the mods do. Seriously!

QUOTE (Waddy @ Oct 6 2008, 18:04)
Grats, you win the prize for posting the worst topic of the day!
Good job.

That mod made that post replying to a topic that was made by some foreign guy that couldn't speak English well. The foreign guy even apologized for his broken English, but the mod still felt the need to get so pissed over it! At least I got pissed for a good reason.

Kelao
  • Kelao

Let's go bowling!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Und3r5c0r3 @ Oct 7 2008, 02:44)
Maybe. But that doesn't make that much sense. I mean if you overhear some guy call another guy "Jim" in Walmart, would you then start addressing the same guy as "Jim" even though you didn't know him? Know what I mean?

Well if that was the only name I knew him by, then yes, I'd call him Jim.

Also, it sounds like you're just trying to vent your anger. This isn't really the right place to do that.
If you think the forum moderators are being unfair, you could always send them a PM about it. They're human too.

Vinny788
  • Vinny788

Bows to no one.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

OK I agree it's interesting, but dude, calm the hell down. Why bother posting if you're going to be so rude?
And no we're not uptight assholes when it comes to making the same topic.

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

I'm not pissed. I'll probably regret posting that thing about the mods tomorrow, but for now... hmm... umm... nope. No regret yawn.gif Actually I am a little pissed about people flipping out over things that have been posted before. When someone posts something that has already been posted before, you all act like the OP set your f*cking house on fire. You all need to calm the hell down.

And I don't think that guy would be so enthusiastic about you calling him by his first name. He might kick your ass for listening in on his conversations.

Kelao
  • Kelao

Let's go bowling!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Und3r5c0r3 @ Oct 7 2008, 03:00)
And I don't think that guy would be so enthusiastic about you calling him by his first name. He might kick your ass for listening in on his conversations.

Considering you had to kick her ass to make her say "Niko", it seems reasonable, no?

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:37 AM

Weird, but I do agree with the OP's statement alot of the people on here are assholes, but name a forum that isn't like that.

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Kelao @ Oct 7 2008, 01:31)
QUOTE (Und3r5c0r3 @ Oct 7 2008, 03:00)

Considering you had to kick her ass to make her say "Niko", it seems reasonable, no?

Touché. monocle.gif

XxcyclonxX
  • XxcyclonxX

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Und3r5c0r3 @ Oct 7 2008, 00:44)
QUOTE (Kelao @ Oct 7 2008, 00:35)

And I'll clam down when the mods do. Seriously!

Good job.

That mod made that post replying to a topic that was made by some foreign guy that couldn't speak English well. The foreign guy even apologized for his broken English, but the mod still felt the need to get so pissed over it! At least I got pissed for a good reason.

Yea dude waddy is a total asshole and shouldnt be a mod

microbus
  • microbus

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:42 AM

Thanks i will check this out never knew about it biggrin.gif
And i agree waddy realy needs to grow the f*ck up

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:13 AM

Huh, never seen that one. Thanks. Will check it out.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:21 AM

Will check it out. And hows it an opinion?

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (microbus @ Oct 6 2008, 21:42)
Thanks i will check this out never knew about it biggrin.gif
And i agree waddy realy needs to grow the f*ck up

Can't say I disagree

(Waiting for a waddy entry in my log now)

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:09 PM

Waddy is fine. I know worse ones, not naming names though wink.gif

strojio
  • strojio

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

Yeah I think the OP makes some good points about this forum, people seem to go so crazy when something that hints at being seen before, or something they can't explain is posted.

The kids should chill.

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Und3r5c0r3 @ Oct 7 2008, 00:44)

Good job.

i agree with that!
That was so f*cking rude , i felt sorry for the guy....

HEAR THAT WADDY?
ARE YOU GOING TO ABUSE YOUR POWERS ATM?

Kevosk
  • Kevosk

"Kevosk"

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

Her name's Marnie, R* just reused her model from one of the "friend" appearances. She says the same thing when you bump into her/accidentally hit her in the head with a baseball bat/run her over several times.

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

wow, Im so flattered.

Waddy waves to his subjects

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users