» «

your first plane crash in the game

67 replies to this topic
  • girlgamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:37 PM

mine had to be mount chiliad and i go to the same spot and every time BOOM airplane crash

• 123robot

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:11 PM

Hard to remember. I can't actually remember, but I think i've only encountered like, 2 or 3. Here's 3 of them. One of these is definatley my first.

1. I expect this was my first. I had just finished one of the airstrip missions and went to save. When I saved and got outside, I heard a plane, and then a loud BOOM! I looked around, and saw a plane had crashed onto the airstrip.

2. I had just loaded the game and I went outside to Grove Street. A plane flew by. I looked up and then it crashed into OG Loc's house. (The place where he has the party.) I lost a bit of health but I survived.

3. I had just downloaded a mod which turned the whole of San Andreas to Vice city and a new storyline and new features not in the original Vice city. Anyway, I was driving around a building near Avery Carrington's Construction site, exploring. (I havn't completed much of Vice City.) Suddenly, a heard a BOOM! which made me jump. I looked behind me. A plane had crashed into the building. (It was a f*cking big building. No wonder it crashed.) I took a photo so I would never forget that day.

I never took photos of the other 2, since when those happened I was playing on PS2. I didn't have enough space to take any more photos and I just thought it was a coincidence and I didn't really think much about it back then.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:22 PM Edited by Mainland Marauder, 26 December 2008 - 12:24 PM.

QUOTE (punknoodle @ Oct 4 2008, 05:10)
probably one of my first wtf moments too!

There are a lot of cool plane crash stories in the long-running wtf moments topic. I think I've shared at least a couple.

• Flesh-n-Bone

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

While doing the Chiliad Challenges I climbed on the mountains and every time doing this, a Rustler kept on crashing but never happened near me to hurt CJ.

• 4l3k54

Horse rider

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

The first airplane crash was:
I finished the storyline, and i started to do the side missions.
I goed to the tallest building in Los Santos (the one with the helipad, and looks like a star at a top), landed my helicopter, and the plane flew straight to my heli and exploded.
I fell from the building and died.
That's it.

• TiRANB

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:17 PM

@ Mount Chiliad

• Exactor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

Exiting out of Bone County's Ammu-nation and see a Rustler hit the electric pole.

• TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (aquateen87 @ Oct 3 2008, 23:32)
what was your first plane crash you saw?mines was when i was walking to the vinewood sign and i was at the d letter and all of a sudden i saw a plane crash right in front of me devil.gif

If it was near that 24 hour shop just under the Vinewood sign, then that's what happened to me -and it was a near miss! wow.gif

• Ronny3730

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

my first plan crash was the rider mission he was talking about the pizza stake being all clean snd sh*t and a plain just crashed into it i laght turn.gif but if u want a good plain for triks with low crash possibility circle up L1 L2 down R1 L1 left left X triangle press r3 for smok rite ur name in the sky

• trickstar34

ATM, Money

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

My first was the first time I was doing the Badlands/Countryside missions, I was going to Catilina in Dillimore on the highway near LS but still in Flint county when a Dodo crashed right in into a car and suddenly blew up like 15 of them. I have a picture of it. colgate.gif

$gt. Fletcher
  • $gt. Fletcher

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

I didn't think much of my first plane crash. I think it was the first time I was doing the storyline. Heard the typical airplane "hrummmm" and the next moment there was an explosion, but it didn't make me go WTF. However just this evening I was looking for a rifle in a backyard in the southern part of Los Santos and this burning small plane took a dive into the pool by which I was standing. I realised it was going to explode so I ran out of there, hopped on the road and the plane went to pieces, but then some hick came with his Yosemite and drained the last of my health by hitting me. sad.gif

• GTAHelping

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Oct 4 2008, 09:56)
The first one i was in was in a Dodo in the first flight i made. I took off up the runway and tried to land on the Santa Maria pier. It didn't work out as i planned and exploded on impact.

The first that i witnessed was exiting the Ammu-nation during the mission Doberman. It crashed down the road a bit. I was a bit stunned but continued on with the mission. I just thought, "Hey, thats San Andreas for ya".
I had heard planes flying extremely low and ultimately crashing a lot before that but since i had never seen it, i didn't take any notice.

the first one you SEEN!

btw the first oen ive seen was when i was in san fierro it crashed into a radio tower ... rofl

• Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

I was driving up Mount Chiliad and a plane just flies right into the mountain above me.

• tekkenfreek233

• Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

I remember mine was when I first walked up Mount Chiliad, Quite unexpected because I happened to be standing right in front of it, expecting it to fly over me. Instead, I was Wasted. confused.gif Live and learn, I guess.

• GTA_getaway_driver

They see me Rollin'

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:31 PM

When I was in San Feirro and a plane kamikazed inro the Victim clothes store.... mercie_blink.gif

• james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:11 PM

My first was at Back O Beyond. The sky was red and I was wondering around by the lake. Then a plane hits me, and goes skidding into the lake. I videoed it, but lost the footage.

• MyHair

Exactly like ya know, like yeah like whoa...

• Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

I was trying to climb mount chiliad on foot and a plane crashed into the side of the mountain near where I was, and the explosion knocked me off lol.gif

• Kalev4ever

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

It was probably in LS, but I cant remember exactly where it happened. Maybe it was near CJ-s hood. Well the thing was, that I heard this plane noise, I watched around and the next thing I saw, was that the plane crashed already in some of the house near by. Some guy got killed by the explosion and one guy (me) had the "Wtf??" emotion.

Luckily I havenīt had situations, where I could get killed by the "falling planes" tounge.gif

• lloydo

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

I can't remember my first crash on the PS2, but on the PC i didn't know the control and flew the Dodo sratigh into a LS airport building. It went faster than usuall, and blew up straight away. sad.gif

• ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

mine scared the sh!t out of me (maybe included in "most scariest thing" or something like that) TWO TIMES!!!2 TIMES I TELLING YA! I was going outside victim in rodeo (los santos- near vinewood) then suddenly from the middle of [email protected] nowhere a rustler crashed on me! I dunno how I survived....yeah...but my favorite FCR900 didn't make it.....same happened again...can't remember which clothes shop I exited....but I survived THIS TIME MY NRG500 SURVIVED!!!

• GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

I wasted with plane first time on this way: I typed cheat for Hydra on LS airport and I am started to fly, and I fail on one building and... BOOM!!! Wasted.  :sui:

• WorldofCog

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

what was your first plane crash you saw?mines was when i was walking to the vinewood sign and i was at the d letter and all of a sudden i saw a plane crash right in front of me devil.gif

Back when I got the game, I got 4 stars by entering Flint County. I led cops on a chase onto Mt. Chilliad, and at the top, a plane crashed into my Rancher, destroying it and the police car behind.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

During the flying school mission (I don't remember which test), I crashed my Rustler, thus it became fiery, though the test was failed before the plane exploded.

• dadrilla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

i snuck into las ventures from los santos  and stole a airplane from the airport and i was trying to back up the plane to line it up for takeoff and i crashed into a wall backing up

• Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

I saw a plane hit a billboard somewhere by the highway between Ganton and Jefferson.

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Never had one. Not even with 0 Horseshoes.

• hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

I crashed my first titan not relizing it has no uplift upside down. by the time I relised I tried to spin back around where the wing hit the ground :(

• Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

Loads of them crash in Paleto bay etc...

• Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

Loads of them crash in Paleto bay etc...

Wrong forum dude.

Anyways, my first crash gotta be when I was flying my lovely Beagle with my dreaded GSF homie to San Fierro to kick the asses of the Rifa, while the game didn't load a tree in Fallen Tree. Guess what, crash, and both me and my homeboy died. Those damn Rifa's must've been laughing hard at that :p

• Holderness

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

I remember this time I exited a Binco in San Fierro and a plane crashed right in front of me. I did survive, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users