Photo

your first plane crash in the game

59 replies to this topic
aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

what was your first plane crash you saw?mines was when i was walking to the vinewood sign and i was at the d letter and all of a sudden i saw a plane crash right in front of me devil.gif

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:52 PM

Ah, hard to remember. I'll say that it took me a while to get me my first sighting of a plane crash. I think it was during the desert region.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:56 AM

The first one i was in was in a Dodo in the first flight i made. I took off up the runway and tried to land on the Santa Maria pier. It didn't work out as i planned and exploded on impact.

The first that i witnessed was exiting the Ammu-nation during the mission Doberman. It crashed down the road a bit. I was a bit stunned but continued on with the mission. I just thought, "Hey, thats San Andreas for ya".
I had heard planes flying extremely low and ultimately crashing a lot before that but since i had never seen it, i didn't take any notice.

punknoodle
  • punknoodle

A friend in need is a PEST!!!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:10 AM

The first crash I remember and will never forget..
I (CJ) was photographing something just north of Fort Carson, heard a plane hit the ground, turned
around, and that sucker ran right over me...
probably one of my first wtf moments too!

cacarla
  • cacarla

Criticism Follows Success

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

As soon as i completed the mission NOE at the abandoned airstrip, i exited the plane saved at the save point over there and when i came out of the house BOOM!! A dodo crashed into that rustler as it was still parked on the landing strip. Nothing happened to CJ but that crash was horrific(something like 9/11) lol.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

Flying a Dodo north from the ferris wheel. Going over the mountain west of the Vinewood sign.

Wham... the Radio Tower suddenly appeared.

As far as other First Crash I was doing the Carry the bodies out of the quarry. And,
THREE times, 3 times, in a row a plane crashed as I was approaching the quarry gate.
I thought my PS2 was never going to let me get out of there.
I had heard booms before but, never saw anything when I looked around.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (cacarla @ Oct 4 2008, 04:32)
As soon as i completed the mission NOE at the abandoned airstrip, i exited the plane saved at the save point over there and when i came out of the house BOOM!! A dodo crashed into that rustler as it was still parked on the landing strip. Nothing happened to CJ but that crash was horrific(something like 9/11) lol.gif

The exact same thing happened here ! Instead it wasn't after N.O.E, I was piloting a Rustler around, and landed on the runway. I started from the LVA, I had to get a vehicle stored in the Verdant Meadows Garage, and yeah. So I landed on the landing strip, and went in to save. Just in case my game froze or crash, I was too lazy to fly back to the Airstrip again.

As soon as I got out, Boom! A dodo crashed into the Rustler and they both exploded. CJ lost half of his health, but managed to survive.

jakartahomie
  • jakartahomie

гордимся и

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

man, i was in a Andromada [ because i use CarSpawner ], when i in bone county, near abandoned airstrip, a beagle crash into the tall rocks near my airstrip, before crash, the beagle nearly hit my andromada.. . . cry.gif cry.gif

A.I.R
  • A.I.R

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:38 PM

My first was near the victims at san fierro a dodo crash to the building.Its was very funny lol.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

I don't remember seeing many of the planes falling.

I though the first one was when I was going up Chiliad, on the Western side of it but the previous poster reminded me - I too saw plane crash in the same place in SF before the one on Chiliad.

The first crash I remember where I was flying happened when I took Dodo from the hangar (I find it amusing that many people don't know how to get to LV at the beginning of the game. Yet, I did not go there on Dodo in the beginning, because I wanted to experience all the stuff that game had for me.) Right, so I was on my old PC flying towards Palomino Creek, juct passed that last road where Vagos live, and BANG the trees appear out of nowhere thanks to my hardware. Such fun.

Eddie12390
  • Eddie12390

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

During the Big Smoke mission, (I think thats what it was confused.gif ), I was getting ready to get on the bike to follow them, and suddenly a plane came out of no where and killed Sweet and I had to redo the mission suicidal.gif

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

Hmmmm...... never witnessed a plane crash but my own self crashing a plane.
Btw,my first plane crash was when i was first flying a Stunt Plane.I started out with good air but i havent turned yet.I didnt know that by turning left it would make a big barrel roll so i was turned upside down and i pushed down thinkin i was going to go up but i went down since i was upside down and BAMMM!!!!I Blew up colgate.gif Funny Stuff there! biggrin.gif

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:28 AM

I will never forget the time I came out of a store in downtown San Fiero and immediately hear a plane. Knowing what was coming, I immediately switch to my camera, and turned to see a plane crashing into a building's 100th or so floor. I had to time take a picture JUST as it exploded. It was awesome.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Oct 13 2008, 02:28)
I will never forget the time I came out of a store in downtown San Fiero and immediately hear a plane. Knowing what was coming, I immediately switch to my camera, and turned to see a plane crashing into a building's 100th or so floor. I had to time take a picture JUST as it exploded. It was awesome.

But did you save it?If you did,can we see it?

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Oct 13 2008, 04:35)
QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Oct 13 2008, 02:28)

But did you save it?If you did,can we see it?

This was back when SA first came out, in the early mesozoic era. I don't even have the same playstation anymore, sadly. It was epic, though.

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:02 PM

Lmao I can still remember my first sighting of a plane crash. It was around the same time ammunation get's unlocked. I bought a gun, walked outside to see a plane crash directly into the pavement in front of me.

Another funny one was in San Fierro. I just got out of the hospital and heard this really loud motor coming towards me, and a plane crashed right on top of me!

Barciur
  • Barciur

Proud PC gamer.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

Next to Mountain Cilliad, just as I was about to pass a tractor all of a sudden a plane crushes and explodes right in front of it.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

Just after the mission Green Sabre. Tennpeny gives me a camera and leaves me at the Angel Pine and the next thing I see is that Rustler crashing down the road. At the time I thought it was a part of the storyline...
That foto served me as a wallpaper for a long time.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

I was in north Los Santos and an upside down rustler rammed into me and I died. angry.gif

Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Oct 31 2008, 22:34)
Just after the mission Green Sabre. Tennpeny gives me a camera and leaves me at the Angel Pine and the next thing I see is that Rustler crashing down the road. At the time I thought it was a part of the storyline...

that was the exact same point I saw my first in my most recent playthrough.

guy0307
  • guy0307

Go Go Go!

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:39 AM

This is my first one, it was a long time ago...

I just started a new game (not my first one). I finished the first mission, and started Ryder.
I tried to teleport back to the Grove (using CrazyTrainer) but I changed the teleport a few days before that to Back O Beyond. When I realised I'm there, I also changed the weather to thunderstorm. Right after I did that a plane crashed two meters from us.

RichardG
  • RichardG

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:58 PM Edited by RichardG, 4 weeks ago.

-guilt-tripped 17 Nov 2014-

*** King of GTA ***
  • *** King of GTA ***

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

During the mission 'Robbing uncle Sam' a dodo came and crashed into the truck near ryder, he lost half his health, but the mission continued..... colgate.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

I do remember well the first crash:
I was doing the mission Green Sabre, when near Pershing Square, a plane exploded right after me. CJ wasn't harm, but I sh*tted myself tounge.gif

RichardG
  • RichardG

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:32 PM Edited by RichardG, 4 weeks ago.

-guilt-tripped 17 Nov 2014-

"D-Generation-X"
  • "D-Generation-X"

Mean Maori Mean

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

In Downtown San Fierro. On the Tramline next to the Big Pointy Building

Cronyne
  • Cronyne

^ That's a squirrel, not a cat. >_>

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

I had just got out of the Alihama Club (or whatever it is) in Los Santos. I drove down the road. And saw a plane upside down, I crashed into it without time to react, it blew up, I flipped, then I blew up.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

My first one was when I came out of the Off Track betting shop in LS

The trickiest one was when I was doing the Cobra Run on the Chiliad Challenge.
I managed to avoid it though biggrin.gif

Steve

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

I remember chugging up Mt. Chilliad with a Roadtrain and a trailer, reaching nearly halfway up when a Rustler came out of nowhere and took my trailer clean off, starting a fire and blowing me and my truck down the cliff face. I still get that from time to time.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:17 PM

If you go into an interior (one that requires loading and is located in the "heavens") and then exit, there's a pretty good chance a plane will appear. Same with saving at a save point that isn't in a safehouse (like the one in the Angel Pine trailer park, which is near Chiliad).

If you do this in a place like that near the mountain or near a lot of tall buildings, like the Inside Track Betting place in downtown Los Santos, there is a chance the plane that may appear will hit one of the skyscrapers. It might come down. More than once I've come out of the nearby Ammu-Nation, the big warehouse-looking one with the giant gun on the front wall, and heard a plane crash. I went around to the back of the building and found a wrecked Beagle.

Back in Angel Pine, I was standing on the edge of that short cliff right over that trailer park with the save point, turned away from the mountain, and an exploding plane landed right on CJ. It nearly killed him - the health bar was flashing - but I got him back to the save point in one piece. It was the first time I ever saw a random plane crash in the game, and I was just dumbfounded for a bit and first didn't know what the hell happened until I saw the plane.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users