Photo

Audio!

2 replies to this topic
Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

How important is the audio in a GTA game? With the news that Chinatown Wars will have mostly instrumentals....I feel that will hurt the game. I know we have a lot of graphic worshipers on this forum, but to me audio is very important. I thought LCS had some funny host, the soundtrack was ok, I didn't like all the fake songs. I just got VCS today & I have been listening the audio for about 3 hours now. This game has a way better audio track than LCS. So Im hoping CW will have a good audio track. Not sure how entertaining instrumentals will be.

Is the GTA audio track important to you as a gamer? Write back.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:34 PM

You make some good points but you need to remember LCS & VCS were (originally) designed for the PSP which is more powerful than the DS and can handle audio as well as music. Due to the memory limitations instrumentals are the best they can do for CTW without sacrificing essential gameplay.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Oct 3 2008, 23:34)
You make some good points but you need to remember LCS & VCS were (originally) designed for the PSP which is more powerful than the DS and can handle audio as well as music. Due to the memory limitations instrumentals are the best they can do for CTW without sacrificing essential gameplay.

But Instrumentals are still an audio track right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users