GTA SA Mission Dam and Blast

4 replies to this topic
slayernirvana666
  • slayernirvana666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hi Guys

I am stuck on this mission as no matter how efficiently I fly the air plane I cannot see the corona (ring) in the sky where I have to jump. I dont see the corona so cant get off the plane.

Can anyone help me out please?

Regards

Jay

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

If you are on PC, then you can make a SnP request in the Mission Help section,and somebody will complete it for you. smile.gif

punknoodle
  • punknoodle

A friend in need is a PEST!!!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

When I take off at LV airport I now always fly
East toward the ocean for a ways and THEN
turn 180 degrees back West toward where the corona is CLIMBING THE WHOLE TIME...by the time I reach the corona I'm usually above it by then. The Nevada climb rate is a little loagy
but keep tapping the up/climb key! Works for me!

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:32 AM

Just climb gently, tap the climb key for a while, then fly level for a while, then climb a bit more. It doesn't matter much where you go - as long as you don't stray into the forbidden zone biggrin.gif

Once you've got enough altitude and you see the upward pointing triangle on your radar change to a square or even a downward pointing triangle, then you can head for the corona.

Just don't be in too much of a hurry to gain altitude or you'll stall and will start to fall.

Some help guides say you lose all your weapons. I never do. That could be because I always hit the marker properly when I parachute in. I think you only lose your weapons if you land in the water. It's much easier with a full set of weapons, especially the sniper rifle and the silenced pistol icon14.gif

Steve

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:36 AM

That can be so annoying. confused.gif It took me a lot to reach that corona.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users