Annihalator Domination

312 replies to this topic
llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Dec 10 2008, 17:01)
Yea I know, I play with Charger when he is on sometimes but can't play with him sometimes because he doesn't show up on my phone. He told be a "fix" but that requires you to leave the current game.
When I am playing with him, we dominate the room. After a while though, it gets kinda of boring so I find more interesting things to to do like, killing Charger....lol...Its fun to be on the other side of the bullits. I did get him once by a sniper by hiding behind a building in the airport where the cars are parked.

lol i remember that, i was usin 3d person

LIN93MKVIII wants to kick llCHARGERll
biggrin.gif

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

haha thanks for giving me a chance. I remember that sprint was right next to me one time and you got him instead of me....LOL

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Dec 12 2008, 00:48)
haha thanks for giving me a chance. I remember that sprint was right next to me one time and you got him instead of me....LOL

really? lol was it with the heli? lol.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

Just wondering if any of you guys have played with Dodge before, I was playing a Free mode a few days ago, He was in a heli, and he was untouchable, he was gunning anyone that got close to him. The best helicopter driver ive ever seen.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 13 2008, 15:24)
Just wondering if any of you guys have played with Dodge before, I was playing a Free mode a few days ago, He was in a heli, and he was untouchable, he was gunning anyone that got close to him. The best helicopter driver ive ever seen.

yea i do, hes on my friends list. his name is Dodge3825 cool.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:32 PM

Kool, thats the one. He was literally untouchable.
Have you ever thought of making a annihalator clan? You'd serously kick some ass.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:41 PM Edited by ChristopherD, 15 December 2008 - 07:45 PM.

CHARGER invited me to another FM the other night and most of the time I was in, I stood mesmorized when on the ground, watching him take ppl out. It really was a thing of beauty!

And when I was in the air with him? Just watched in 'cinema' mode and tried not to run into him...lmao

I have great respect for gamers that get to that level of perfection! icon14.gif icon14.gif

My only cool participation (other than killing ppl while on the ground...God I hate griefers! lmao) was when CHARGER and two other pilots did several runs on ground forces and I was able to pull in behind them (in heli) and lay out some fire of my own. The 4 or 5 ppl on the ground must have freaked out with four helis coming down the runway in formation, laying more heli fire than I have ever seen!

Was truly classic.

Thanks CHARGER! biggrin.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Listening to this, makes me want to participate in one of these games.

Add me sometimes CHARGER colgate.gif

I love Airport Heli games, just pure madness.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 15 2008, 18:32)
Have you ever thought of making a annihalator clan? You'd serously kick some ass.

Already asked about it, he never replied mercie_blink.gif

I decided to take my skills to a deathmatch, and funnily enough, I found a match in the airport, rocket launchers only, and only one guy playing with me.
It was brilliant! I dominated him 9 times until he started commiting suicide to stop me killing him! So I flew away and explored, but then he was flying towards me, so I unleashed lead onto his chopper 'til it caught fire, but he jumped out and killed himself... Then he began to suicide again... Then the match ended, and I was $900 richer!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Dec 15 2008, 20:50)
QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 15 2008, 18:32)

Already asked about it, he never replied mercie_blink.gif

I decided to take my skills to a deathmatch, and funnily enough, I found a match in the airport, rocket launchers only, and only one guy playing with me.
It was brilliant! I dominated him 9 times until he started commiting suicide to stop me killing him! So I flew away and explored, but then he was flying towards me, so I unleashed lead onto his chopper 'til it caught fire, but he jumped out and killed himself... Then he began to suicide again... Then the match ended, and I was $900 richer!

lol.gif lol.gif

So i'm guessing this thread is full of people that own in the Annihalators? I need some training in them, so i really want to take part in some of these games you lot play.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

lol yea i think the person i invited was sprint. I once had 3 other pilots teaming up with me,and we were chasing a poor guy in a mule tounge.gif there were 16 guns shooting at the guy cool.gif

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:50 AM

I love it when guys try to kill me in a chopper so I can burn them down to the ground

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01 @ Dec 16 2008, 08:50)
I love it when guys try to kill me in a chopper so I can burn them down to the ground

whats your psn?

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (llCHARGERll @ Dec 16 2008, 14:33)

whats your psn?

lol.gif lol.gif

Charger, ive added you on PSN i'd like to play sometime.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

Charger, I'd really like to play with you but I can't add you... it says your ID doesn't exist... I tried it sometimes, but it still says your nickname isn't registered...

Can you add me, please? wink.gif

PSN: uat2d

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:13 PM

about the clan, i think one good helicopter pilot is enough for one game but that is just my opinion. We all know all the good Helicopter pilots, so there really is no need because can you image more then 3 helicopters just killing all the people in the game. I am sure people on ground are not happy about getting killed every second because that is what happens. I think at most only 2 heli pilots should be up there in case if one goes down. More then 3 would just suck for people down there.

For people who have not met up with people like us, it is a site to see. I remember when I was shot down the first time by heli because back then I used to go for the tails...lol...Now am one of the best, it just takes abit of practice.

BTW if you didn't know charger, your name has two ii, not L.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Dec 16 2008, 18:31)
Charger, I'd really like to play with you but I can't add you... it says your ID doesn't exist... I tried it sometimes, but it still says your nickname isn't registered...

Can you add me, please? wink.gif

PSN: uat2d

His PSN is dont with two lowercase L's either side of his name like this llCHARGERll

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:26 PM Edited by Jordy., 16 December 2008 - 08:36 PM.

Yes, auto-aim can help with alot of things.

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

my psn is mylungsareburnin and there is a secret to not letting a great chopper fighter get any kills

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01 @ Dec 17 2008, 02:54)
my psn is mylungsareburnin and there is a secret to not letting a great chopper fighter get any kills

RPG? Camping?

Comon spill..

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 17 2008, 03:18)

RPG? Camping?

Comon spill..

get behind a wall with auto aim and an assault rifle or combat shogtun, so yes camping...

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01 @ Dec 17 2008, 04:26)

RPG? Camping?

Comon spill..

get behind a wall with auto aim and an assault rifle or combat shogtun, so yes camping...

Behind a wall like using the glitch to enter the airport, for example?

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:59 PM Edited by Tonksi, 17 December 2008 - 01:14 PM.

sniping is the easiest way to take down an advanced pilot... its relatively easy once you know how... rpgs autoaim and anything else is a joke to a pilot, unless its a turbo ak or something

you cant wall glitch a chopper lol.... cuz the heli can wall glitch anyway (the guns on the chopper are to the sides of the driver... much like your character is right handed... so it can shoot you round a corner without exposing the pilot).... and always strafes/ shoots out of range of any auto aim weapon.

even if you find somewhere to do that when the pilot can barely move... he wont give up his chopper to try and get one kill. he will wait you out or tell his boys on ground to flush you out the building while he screws up your team that arent hiding. the way to beat a heli is either a very good sniper, a turbo (gay option) or a better team of pilots. when im playing dm on the 360 there are normally lots of teams we face with heli pilots and my job is to take their heli's out then come and help the guys back in bohan or wherever. if you have multiple pilots to a team make sure u orbit the same direction or split up... and 2 is normally good enough, quality over quantity.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

the other day i was playing this guy that joined was named GUNSHIP-HI_SNIPE which he then invited GUNSHIP_BLUNTED, and GUNSHIP_KILLER after realizing that i was better than him. When they joined they tried to take me out but i lit them all up and i was just starting to smoke. I then later had two other good pilots come in and we f*kin cleaned house lol cool.gif

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:35 PM Edited by uat2d, 17 December 2008 - 09:32 PM.

Damn IICHARGERII, you are good!! biggrin.gif

Even though I killed you first (when you already were in the Annihilator)... once you got a chance, I just kept on blowing me away...

I'll have to learn how to properly use the miniguns and the 1st person on the Annihilator someday... till then, many guys will be splattered by me! biggrin.gif

Here, have a cookie! cookie.gif

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Dec 17 2008, 12:59)
sniping is the easiest way to take down an advanced pilot... its relatively easy once you know how... rpgs autoaim and anything else is a joke to a pilot, unless its a turbo ak or something

you cant wall glitch a chopper lol.... cuz the heli can wall glitch anyway (the guns on the chopper are to the sides of the driver... much like your character is right handed... so it can shoot you round a corner without exposing the pilot).... and always strafes/ shoots out of range of any auto aim weapon.

even if you find somewhere to do that when the pilot can barely move... he wont give up his chopper to try and get one kill. he will wait you out or tell his boys on ground to flush you out the building while he screws up your team that arent hiding. the way to beat a heli is either a very good sniper, a turbo (gay option) or a better team of pilots. when im playing dm on the 360 there are normally lots of teams we face with heli pilots and my job is to take their heli's out then come and help the guys back in bohan or wherever. if you have multiple pilots to a team make sure u orbit the same direction or split up... and 2 is normally good enough, quality over quantity.

the rpg does not allow for auto aim...I am a pretty good sniper but a good pilot moves to fast for any real chance. auto aim with assault rifles...

charger added me as a friend then removed me so I guess he does not want to play me...

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:06 PM Edited by Jordy., 17 December 2008 - 08:08 PM.

QUOTE (llCHARGERll @ Dec 17 2008, 15:09)
the other day i was playing this guy that joined was named GUNSHIP-HI_SNIPE which he then invited GUNSHIP_BLUNTED, and GUNSHIP_KILLER after realizing that i was better than him. When they joined they tried to take me out but i lit them all up and i was just starting to smoke. I then later had two other good  pilots come in and we f*kin cleaned house lol cool.gif

I saw them! On the match we just played!

CHARGERs' right, they do suck, dreadfully. All they do is try and fly into you whilst rapidly shooting in any direction.

Oh, and CHARGER, this guy called 'super_pilot' wanted me to have a 1 on 1 fight with him, and something to do with a world record 17 times. I couldn't quite understand what he was on about but I just said no.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

Anyother Heli guys add me, I want to see you lot in action.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 17 2008, 21:54)
Anyother Heli guys add me, I want to see you lot in action.

nottz69gunner

I'll show you a good time wink.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01 @ Dec 17 2008, 04:26)

RPG? Camping?

Comon spill..

You suck, so badly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users