Photo

Annihalator Domination

312 replies to this topic
oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (llCHARGERll @ Nov 11 2008, 23:14)
I'll add you guys next time im on, I just need to delete some people

Don't delete me ; you never invite me so we can't play cryani.gif

OT: It seems that PROF isn't getting GTA back any soon , he's having fun on Resistance 2 and on littlebigplanet which is fun to play with him tounge.gif

Titus001
  • Titus001

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

I find it much better to just land or crash into the other player.

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Titus001 @ Nov 12 2008, 11:33)

Thats cause you suck.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (JasonThummel @ Nov 12 2008, 19:24)
QUOTE (Titus001 @ Nov 12 2008, 11:33)

Thats cause you suck.

Indeed.

I hate people who think they 'own' me by flying their chopper straight into me.

It doesn't take skill to crash into someone.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Titus001 @ Nov 12 2008, 15:33)

wow i hate when people do that sneaky2.gif notice that the people who crash into you always break cause they damage there heli so much and i rarely break cause i never have to hit anything cool.gif . Its annoying because when the try to run into me little do they know im looking at the gps at the bottom, i quickly turn around after i dodge them and start to blast them...then they run away sly.gif

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hey guys we need to find something more creative to do,im getting bored of killing people, specially all the games in the airport its more of the same thing. yesterday i was in deathmatch(for the first time), the game was in algonquin right under middle park where all the high rised buildings are. it was a 20 min game got a heli and killed 19 people, and with one death and i won the game lol. the other in alderney was a 30 min game i had 45 kills with 3 deaths lol ak's and autoaim. i never knew deathmatch was so much fun. we all need to make a team deathmatch game and just kill everyone that would be amazing or something along those lines

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

Charger , PROF got his GTA IV copy back smile.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Nov 15 2008, 14:26)
ak's and autoaim.

I know how you feel. sad.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

Okay, I played with a seriously amazing chopper pilot today.

jetpilot101 I think it was.

Anyway, we're in Bohan and this English guy is like "I'm gonna grab the chopper" so I immediately think "awesome, stupid f*ckin' n00b" and question his motives. He says he's the best chopper pilot in GTA.

Of course I name dropped Charger, he said he hadn't heard of him.

But I gotta say, this dude was f*cking GOOD with that thing in Bohan. First game he went 7-0 and would have been more had 5 minutes not been him grabbing the chopper.

Next game, he tells me to grab some grenades, hop in the chopper with him. We find some dude driving around Algonquin (even though we were playing in Bohan). He starts crossing the bridge back over and I start dropping grenades on his car and end up blowing him up. f*cking amazing. This jetpilot guy was spot on with his idea, telling me people freak out when suddenly they are getting bombed from above and sure enough the car guy quit the game.

Then he spent the rest of the time either killing or absolutely harassing people. Despite the framerate issues I encountered while he was firing, I still had a great time watching.

One of those games you get to the end and simply laugh your ass off with the other person because the pwnage was so funny.

That and everybody quit the game other than us and a couple diehards (and random 8 star guy, if you read this forum, you rock for staying in a disallow game when your entire team quit on you!)

Charger, you should add this guy. I'll send you his info if you want when I get on PSN tomorrow morning.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Nov 20 2008, 08:42)
Okay, I played with a seriously amazing chopper pilot today.

jetpilot101 I think it was.

Anyway, we're in Bohan and this English guy is like "I'm gonna grab the chopper" so I immediately think "awesome, stupid f*ckin' n00b" and question his motives. He says he's the best chopper pilot in GTA.

Of course I name dropped Charger, he said he hadn't heard of him.

But I gotta say, this dude was f*cking GOOD with that thing in Bohan. First game he went 7-0 and would have been more had 5 minutes not been him grabbing the chopper.

Next game, he tells me to grab some grenades, hop in the chopper with him. We find some dude driving around Algonquin (even though we were playing in Bohan). He starts crossing the bridge back over and I start dropping grenades on his car and end up blowing him up. f*cking amazing. This jetpilot guy was spot on with his idea, telling me people freak out when suddenly they are getting bombed from above and sure enough the car guy quit the game.

Then he spent the rest of the time either killing or absolutely harassing people. Despite the framerate issues I encountered while he was firing, I still had a great time watching.

One of those games you get to the end and simply laugh your ass off with the other person because the pwnage was so funny.

That and everybody quit the game other than us and a couple diehards (and random 8 star guy, if you read this forum, you rock for staying in a disallow game when your entire team quit on you!)

Charger, you should add this guy. I'll send you his info if you want when I get on PSN tomorrow morning.

7-0 in bohan? thats absolutely pathetic, in a 20 minute game you should be looking for at least 20-30 kills in the chopper. most of the people on the ground in my games are near the top of the rankings and have pretty good accuracy and some even turbos. so they steal alot of kills, but even with that 20 should be the minimum you go for.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

lol yesterday everybody in my room which was 7 including me was trying to kill me. There was one time when these two guys which were pink and purple went on top of a hanger and were just blowing up the heli's so i couldnt get them, so i got the one on top of the police station, flew above the hanger were they were and nailed one of the guys with the guns and the players body went flying off the hanger biggrin.gif it was my funniest heli kill of the day colgate.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Way to give it to those chopper destroyers icon14.gif

vpahouse
  • vpahouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

props to charger! you make me want to start practicing with the chopper. I was on the floor laughing watching these people trying to take you out. i wanted to do team deathmatch so i could ride along

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

lol sometimes when people with rpgs approach me i do warning shots to the side of them in bursts and if they start attcking I'll kill them devil.gif

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:45 AM

Got my first two kills today. First person is a lot easier, but it is still difficult. For all of you guys, how fast is your attack run? Do you hover, aim and shoot at a low altitude or do you swoop down and attack from higher up to avoid small arms fire?

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (theclefe @ Dec 1 2008, 04:45)
Got my first two kills today. First person is a lot easier, but it is still difficult. For all of you guys, how fast is your attack run? Do you hover, aim and shoot at a low altitude or do you swoop down and attack from higher up to avoid small arms fire?

orbit or strafe unless you cant due to buildings, if auto aim is on stay out of range and never hover unless you arent worried about being shot out by an assault, smg, dessert eagle or sniper. In algonquin fly down the streets and shoot the people as you fly close to the ground... but you probably shouldnt try anything other than open spaces yet

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

To ||CHARGER||:

Had fun the other night for the few minutes we were playing...You are definately the best flyer I have seen.

And I am pretty sure that you were already on my list from like 5 months ago! That was when I was more about racing and flying than killing...lol Were you the person that I spent many hours flying copters in race mode (and just doing whatever instead of racing)???

I fly AND drive in 1st person...just a habit formed from longtime race gaming. Gotta remember to check another view for condition of your vehicle, though...I hate blowing up 90 seconds later, after being shot at, cuz I didn't know I was on fire! lol

Anyway, look forward to flying with you and the rest when we have more time to stay online...I can learn a lot from you...and think I may be able to frustrate you some too... devil.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ Dec 1 2008, 20:45)
and think I may be able to frustrate you some too... devil.gif

Ooooh it's on now!

My bets are on CHARGER Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Dec 2 2008, 07:41)
My bets are on CHARGER Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Mine too...lmao

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

yea 7 kills in bohan is alright, but atleast hes shooting not ramming. i sometimes play deathmatch and i was playing in colonial island i think( it was one of those small islands, not the one connecting the 3 islands) well it was a 15 min game went out to go get a heli and got 23-0 kills death, one was with a gun on the ground though so 22 kills. and i hate when people get your kill lol. i also love when 5 people add me per day and i have no clue who they are.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:24 AM

I'm also a great Annihilator pilot in GTA IV... Now that I'm rank 6 and very far from rank 7, I'm always playing Free Modes in the Airport killing guys with the Annihilator (Not with the miniguns, only by splatting them or slashing them with its blades...) and I'm also very good at it... (Even though I may accidentally destroy my helicopter sometimes, but I usually kill about 20 or 30 guys without dying doing this, mainly because I rush to get another Annihilator)

Add me on the PSN for some great Free Modes in the Airport... wink.gif

PSN: uat2d

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Dec 8 2008, 03:22)
yea 7 kills in bohan is alright, but atleast hes shooting not ramming. i sometimes play deathmatch and i was playing in colonial island i think( it was one of those small islands, not the one connecting the 3 islands) well it was a 15 min game went out to go get a heli and got 23-0 kills death, one was with a gun on the ground though so 22 kills. and i hate when people get your kill lol. i also love when 5 people add me per day and i have no clue who they are.

7 kills in bohan is terrible. if you dont average 20 per 20 min game in bohan you arent a descent pilot.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

That's it, I actually hate people who ram me in a heli.

I was in the airport, flying, killing, you know the stuff. And one guy decided to get his own heli and fight me. However, he sucked at shooting and all he did was try and ram me, so I shot him up! But he kept flying away like a girl to get the health pack, then he'd come back and try to ram me again! Eventually though, he did get me, he destroyed my blades then I died from the fall. BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, HE HAD TO KILL ME PROPERLY IN THE MIST CHEAPEST MANNER. He flew down and smacked into me shortly after I spawned. Then he left.

f*cking twat.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Dec 8 2008, 10:24)
I'm also a great Annihilator pilot in GTA IV... Now that I'm rank 6 and very far from rank 7, I'm always playing Free Modes in the Airport killing guys with the Annihilator (Not with the miniguns, only by splatting them or slashing them with its blades...) and I'm also very good at it... (Even though I may accidentally destroy my helicopter sometimes, but I usually kill about 20 or 30 guys without dying doing this, mainly because I rush to get another Annihilator)

Add me on the PSN for some great Free Modes in the Airport... wink.gif

PSN: uat2d

You're a fine example of this you talentless arsehole!

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Dec 8 2008, 20:44)
That's it, I actually hate people who ram me in a heli.

I was in the airport, flying, killing, you know the stuff. And one guy decided to get his own heli and fight me. However, he sucked at shooting and all he did was try and ram me, so I shot him up! But he kept flying away like a girl to get the health pack, then he'd come back and try to ram me again! Eventually though, he did get me, he destroyed my blades then I died from the fall. BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, HE HAD TO KILL ME PROPERLY IN THE MIST CHEAPEST MANNER. He flew down and smacked into me shortly after I spawned. Then he left.

f*cking twat.

I know what you mean, i hate it when people try to ram me,fail then they get lit up by me, go get a health and try to do it again mad.gif Im just gonna shoot the guy out of the cockpit next time someone attempts this on me again cool.gif

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

It is as boring to you to get rammed with an heli than it is to get shoot down... just live with it and don't complain! devil.gif

You don't wanna get rammed? Get in a vehicle, it will be much harder! (Of course I can then just try to throw you into the middle of the ocean...)

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

I think I'd rather do what CHARGER said instead of living with it... icon14.gif

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Dec 9 2008, 07:43)
It is as boring to you to get rammed with an heli than it is to get shoot down... just live with it and don't complain! devil.gif

You don't wanna get rammed? Get in a vehicle, it will be much harder! (Of course I can then just try to throw you into the middle of the ocean...)

funny, I guess that theory of ramming the car in the water only works in the airport. The way we play, we can get anyone from mostly anywhere. BTW have you even played with anyone that can actually shoot with the heli? You will know it is WAY more effective

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Dec 9 2008, 23:12)
QUOTE (uat2d @ Dec 9 2008, 07:43)
It is as boring to you to get rammed with an heli than it is to get shoot down... just live with it and don't complain!  devil.gif

funny, I guess that theory of ramming the car in the water only works in the airport. The way we play, we can get anyone from mostly anywhere. BTW have you even played with anyone that can actually shoot with the heli? You will know it is WAY more effective

||Charger|| can do this.
I invited him into a game once, he got a chopper, circled me and shot the f*ck out of anything I tried to drive. FF was off, so bullets didn't affect me, but my cars were blowing up in f*cking seconds man...

I have NEVER had such a pasting, guy's not...human!
mercie_blink.gif

But he's not a nasty dude, we laughed aboot it after.
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:01 PM

Yea I know, I play with Charger when he is on sometimes but can't play with him sometimes because he doesn't show up on my phone. He told be a "fix" but that requires you to leave the current game.
When I am playing with him, we dominate the room. After a while though, it gets kinda of boring so I find more interesting things to to do like, killing Charger....lol...Its fun to be on the other side of the bullits. I did get him once by a sniper by hiding behind a building in the airport where the cars are parked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users