Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Oct 31 2008, 19:33)
QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 31 2008, 02:19)
QUOTE (Tonksi @ Oct 30 2008, 14:54)
QUOTE (el superhippo @ Oct 27 2008, 05:20)
adddddd meeeee, Charger put in a good word for me, I wanna fight more challenging players

then get an xbox

Wow, did you stay up all night coming up with that reply or did it just hit you divine inspiration like?

Flaming somebody with a PS3 by telling them to get an xbox...f*cking AMAZING dude!

no just generally ive found the xbox players are alot more competetive than the guys on ps3

How do you know?

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Oct 31 2008, 21:09)
QUOTE (Tonksi @ Oct 31 2008, 19:33)
QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Oct 31 2008, 02:19)
QUOTE (Tonksi @ Oct 30 2008, 14:54)
QUOTE (el superhippo @ Oct 27 2008, 05:20)
adddddd meeeee, Charger put in a good word for me, I wanna fight more challenging players

then get an xbox

Wow, did you stay up all night coming up with that reply or did it just hit you divine inspiration like?

Flaming somebody with a PS3 by telling them to get an xbox...f*cking AMAZING dude!

no just generally ive found the xbox players are alot more competetive than the guys on ps3

How do you know?

ive played on both and there are much more hardcore gamers on the xbox, much more casual players on ps3

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

yesterday another pilot named sprint on my friends list told me about another good pilot named SPECIALBLEND- then he invited me. Ten minutes later the room was full with at least 8 other good pilots he knew and we destroyed anyone who got in our room, it was great devil.gif

B1ZZYD
  • B1ZZYD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:02 AM Edited by B1ZZYD, 04 November 2008 - 03:04 AM.

sounds like fun
im a good flying but better sniper
if you need one of those im in ill send an add request your way charger

edit:is it just charger? or ||CHARGER||?

REDSKYYY
  • REDSKYYY

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

wanna add me too? it keeps saying youre not registered or something because of the ll i think.

my psn is REDSKYYY

im pretty good at flying and fighting in em.

B1ZZYD
  • B1ZZYD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

i think his name is to L's in lower cap cuz i got the samme thing

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

its LLCHARGERLL

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:34 AM Edited by osmaeel, 09 November 2008 - 02:49 AM.

hey guys would love to challange you guys my psn is mark_0101 and another guy i know is just as good as me thats too more but yea charger i will add you and then we can challange each other.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Nov 1 2008, 03:33)

ive played on both and there are much more hardcore gamers on the xbox, much more casual players on ps3

Shamefully predictable.

r1sh12
  • r1sh12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:01 PM Edited by r1sh12, 09 November 2008 - 02:07 PM.

if people wanna learn how to fly with the heli use www.youtube.com/boorens18
he has tutorials

even if its on the xbox he is 1 of the best in the game also tonksi sonny capt michael etc..loadz..
ive played on the ps3 and charger is good but not as good as boorens.

better players on the xbox anyway...
why does everyone on the ps3 like autoaim so much..
i played like 20 games yesterday and most were with autoaim.....

Celtic_Assasinz
  • Celtic_Assasinz

Call me the bus driver, coz I'll take you to school

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (r1sh12 @ Nov 9 2008, 14:01)
he has tutorials

even if its on the xbox he is 1 of the best in the game also tonksi sonny capt michael etc..loadz..

I've seen 1 of those vids before, but that guy seriously needs a life. Most of his "tips" are common sense.

But still some alright videos.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

he has tutorials

now that i see you here i just recognized that i was at the airport with you yesterday. I think you were the blue player

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

he has tutorials

you have ps3 too? i had no idea

and honestly right now i wouldnt say there are loads at the standard "best" all the ones you named there are at the top though, i dont think there are any others quite at that standard.... possibly a few close though.

if you are ever going to make it as one of the best, you dont need to watch guides. i still havent watched his videos the whole way through. neither did sonny.

and anyone making petty comments such as.... people like that need lives needs to take a good long look in the mirror, we all play the same game, we love it, we obviously send a great deal of time with gta on our minds. so why name call those who have ability? is it jealousy?

so if you were to compare charger to an xbox pilot, what sort of skill level would you say he is at? ive been trying to give him tips (some i may have given you some maybe not) but its difficult to do so whilst never playing with him and seeing him in action

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

hey charger i tried adding you yesterday but you weren't reconized?? can you try adding me mark_0101, let me tell you one thing even if you know the guide doesn't mean its all you need to know, my brother knows everything i know and he is not even close to how i fly he can't get people in the city easly lol. anyone looking for a heli challange add me telling that and we will see i have had only one guy that we both got each other on fire and would love to have more friends that are good if not better than me, IF.

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:50 PM Edited by osmaeel, 09 November 2008 - 04:54 PM.

he has tutorials

i hate auto aim lol you just have to find the correct players on the ps3, they might be more rare but just as good. i will put a video up of me killing people and personally i think i am just as good as boorens but we'll see what you guys think.

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Nov 9 2008, 16:32)
he has tutorials

you have ps3 too? i had no idea

and honestly right now i wouldnt say there are loads at the standard "best" all the ones you named there are at the top though, i dont think there are any others quite at that standard.... possibly a few close though.

if you are ever going to make it as one of the best, you dont need to watch guides. i still havent watched his videos the whole way through. neither did sonny.

and anyone making petty comments such as.... people like that need lives needs to take a good long look in the mirror, we all play the same game, we love it, we obviously send a great deal of time with gta on our minds. so why name call those who have ability? is it jealousy?

so if you were to compare charger to an xbox pilot, what sort of skill level would you say he is at? ive been trying to give him tips (some i may have given you some maybe not) but its difficult to do so whilst never playing with him and seeing him in action

tips really to tell you the truth the only good tip is practice to kill people. lol people in the airport are so easy to get specialy people with rockets. the hardest are autoaimiing ak's but still killiable if you know what to do(get where they can't shoot.) most will get pissed and like you said say he's cheating just because im good and have probably never meet someone able to fly a heli.then you tell them want to take a ride and they are all for it.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Nov 9 2008, 16:50)
he has tutorials

i hate auto aim lol you just have to find the correct players on the ps3, they might be more rare but just as good. i will put a video up of me killing people and personally i think i am just as good as boorens but we'll see what you guys think.

boorens videos tbh make him look a bit crap in the heli imo most of the time he flys much better than that as do i

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:15 AM

I am getting pretty good at using the Hunter in SA:MP tounge.gif getting ready for GTA:IV:PC
I try not to end the chase too early, otherwise it isn't fun for the other guys. I was taken down one time by a rocket, and he did take a nice long lead shot. Other than that, hand me the keys to an Annihilator.

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:02 AM

Sorry for the double post but yeah, I made the mistake of inviting llCHARGERll to a freemode game. Yeah, he was cool about it and everything... and then he invited one of his buddies. MKIII or something, and people started dieing. Alot.
He killed me about 10 times or so. Everyone on the ground stopped shooting at each other to try and take care of the choppers. Lol it was retarded. After a while I gave the controller to my friend and wished him good luck.
The most action packed moment in the game was when I was being chased in a car and I pulled into a gas station, and he shot one of those tanks, disabling my car. So I got out and went under the roof, my car exploded - igniting the gas pumps. Then he dropped low and layed down some fire near my position and eventually got me, hiding behind one of the burning pumps.

I gave the Annihilator another go, but I can't seem to get used to the controller setup when fly aiming. I understand that you have to circle around your target to maintain steady aim, but what about strafeing? I didnt really see anybody doing it.

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:13 AM Edited by osmaeel, 11 November 2008 - 05:18 AM.

QUOTE (JasonThummel @ Nov 11 2008, 04:02)
Sorry for the double post but yeah, I made the mistake of inviting llCHARGERll to a freemode game.  Yeah, he was cool about it and everything...  and then he invited one of his buddies.  MKIII or something, and people started dieing.  Alot.
He killed me about 10 times or so.  Everyone on the ground stopped shooting at each other to try and take care of the choppers.  Lol it was retarded.  After a while I gave the controller to my friend and wished him good luck.
The most action packed moment in the game was when I was being chased in a car and I pulled into a gas station, and he shot one of those tanks, disabling my car.  So I got out and went under the roof, my car exploded - igniting the gas pumps.  Then he dropped low and layed down some fire near my position and eventually got me, hiding behind one of the burning pumps.

I gave the Annihilator another go, but I can't seem to get used to the controller setup when fly aiming.  I understand that you have to circle around your target to maintain steady aim, but what about strafeing?  I didnt really see anybody doing it.

Glad you enjoyed the killing I gave you all, It was all fun. BTW what player or color were you? I didn"t know you were one of Chargers buddies or I would have spared you. Lucky for me it was manual aim, you guys had no chance which is hard to find because most are auto aim. BTW it just takes practice and you will get better at it and make sure your in first person mode. Also circling your targets isn't always the best, you will know when you need to circle with more games you play. Try getting stable with aiming first and then try the circling method. Well see ya next time.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:43 AM

Is it just using the guns?

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:50 AM Edited by osmaeel, 11 November 2008 - 05:53 AM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 11 2008, 05:43)

Yes This is all with the guns mounted on the Heli. If it was deathmatch I would have won lol but I usually play only on free modes. I must have had over 40+ kills and this is was not in the airport.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

yea that was real fun especially when i got you at the gas station i was laughing. I didnt realize that using the annihilator in the city was so fun, im definatey doing it again

JasonThummel
  • JasonThummel

Modeler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:07 PM

I forget what colour I was, but you were blue and charger was pink.
I prefer manual aim... Its just that I was using an MP5 to take you down. There was one point at which you crashed into the street and I came driving by and shot at you by mistake. I think you figured I was going for you. Then there was another time where I was following you to the airport and I think you went to the police station to pick up another helicopter.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

I once dominated an airport with an anihilator to the point in wihich people were leaving and voting to kick me!

But it ended thanks to some guy with an AK and auto aim.....

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Jordy. @ Nov 11 2008, 19:00)
I once dominated an airport with an anihilator to the point in wihich people were leaving and voting to kick me!

that happens in most random games i join.....

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Nov 11 2008, 19:12)
QUOTE (Jordy. @ Nov 11 2008, 19:00)

that happens in most random games i join.....

Do people always vote to kick you? They don't normally do that to me, they just seem to stay and suffer.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Nov 11 2008, 05:50)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 11 2008, 05:43)

Yes This is all with the guns mounted on the Heli. If it was deathmatch I would have won lol but I usually play only on free modes. I must have had over 40+ kills and this is was not in the airport.

Ok cool, I'm in.

PSN: psychosammeh

vpahouse
  • vpahouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

someone add me.. i tried adding charger, even with two L's but nothing came up. psn= vpahouse

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

I'll add you guys next time im on, I just need to delete some people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users