How did you pick your name ?

81 replies to this topic
cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Sep 22 2008, 16:23)
Mine is TomP1980. Why? becasue that is my name and my year of birth. I generally go as tom_p1980 accross the internet tho.

Who names their child Tomp.
Anyone

£-Smokey-Joe-£
  • £-Smokey-Joe-£

Moved To 3rd Account

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (cr416 @ Oct 9 2008, 15:19)
QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Sep 22 2008, 16:23)
Mine is TomP1980. Why? becasue that is my name and my year of birth. I generally go as tom_p1980 accross the internet tho.

Who names their child Tomp.
Anyone

Maybe he is a robot? sigh.gif lol! I wanna know Noname's reason cool.gif

skeleton6126
  • skeleton6126

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:54 PM Edited by skeleton6126, 09 October 2008 - 08:55 PM.

skelator6 - I used to be skinny, and my friends called me skeleton, then skelator like the cartoon carachter and then 6 is my fav number

FabianJGarza
  • FabianJGarza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:47 AM

i got linkmaster42 from a website i got banned on (not this one)

then i got Linkmaster420 whem a site already had Linkmaster42

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:35 PM

I sexfully chose mine because its mysterious, it has a ring to it, and it is like jamming a blues tune in the middle of the night. It could be sad, or it could signify the sorrow of my enemies. Or I could have been high and thought it was REALLY badass.

MidnightBlues motherf*cker

EnormousSole
  • EnormousSole

EnormousSole

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

some say i have large feet, others say i am a big fish, and others say i am a big gay with a big Hole!!

Who wants to fill it??

lol.gif

ihasamelon
  • ihasamelon

No Melon No Cry

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (EnormousSole @ Nov 24 2008, 14:07)
some say i have large feet, others say i am a big fish, and others say i am a big gay with a big Hole!!

Who wants to fill it??

lol.gif

All we no is; he's not the Stig

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

Nice storys, mine is rather boring:

When I made my first ever internet account, years ago, I had to choose a name for AOL (waaay back, screw AOL angry.gif ).
Everything I typed in was already given away or had like a billion numbers after the name. When I was close to accept one of those number-names, a "2 Live Crew" LP (Banned In The U.S.A.) which I had laying around on my desk, caught my attention. It had that "Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics" sticker on it. So I just used that Explicit and put my nickname Mo right after it... ever since then, I used that name for all the internet related stuff and no "already exists" since then.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:55 PM

last name : tonks... so i took the epic gamertag which is tonksi.. mwuhahaha

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

I killed a gypsy woman with this name, then applied it to my own face. Sometimes in the night she haunts me, by running around with a sheet on her head and moaning "whoo, whoo-ooo-ooo-ooo" and I have to hit her with a frying pan.

Monthma
  • Monthma

I blame my autism.

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:31 PM

Nothing special about my nickname …thou it do involve pirates, ninjas and a guy named… Frans. It all started back in the 70‘s, 1570’s that is, the Romulan Empire had just taken over a cheesecake factory in Nepal, the French where in disarray (for no reason), the south pole of a uninhabited planet five thousand light-years from here where still to be discovered, and taken over, and Frans where just to be declared the ruler. Oh man it was a good time, not like today with your colas, and seventy-five thousand something of ice-cream flavours, your telegrams, and your eugenics agendas, and you hula hoops, and your bicycles, and your death rays, and your mercury in vaccines, and your doomsday devices, and your telecom marketing, and your youth nations, and your floriated water, and your cake making, and all your base are belong to us, and your 9/11 was an inside job, and your 24/7 television stations, and your internets with 99% of Adults Only material, and your weeds smoking, and your interstellar space travelling, and your make up, and your eating with your hands, and your sport hunting, and your wheels, and your ball-point pens, and your thermometers, and your toilets, and your evil agendas hidden in plain view, and your sportspeople, and your mobile telephones, and your other crazy things that I can’t com up with now…

bonkster
  • bonkster

don't hate the playa. hate the game

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:59 AM

mines pretty basic really. i was on the bus goin to town one day. when it pulled up at a stop. while i was sat looking out the window, listening to music. i noticed a girl with very large breasts and couldnt help staring lol. (as u do). just as the bus was pulling away i noticed in big letters on the chest area of her t-shirt. i noticed the word bonkster. which i thought was kinda cool. my girl says i'm a sex fiend. so it goes kinda well. sex mad = bonking (lol) + bonking mad. so bonkster has been my username on everything online since.

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Monthma @ Nov 24 2008, 17:31)
Nothing special about my nickname …thou it do involve pirates, ninjas and a guy named… Frans. It all started back in the 70‘s, 1570’s that is, the Romulan Empire had just taken over a cheesecake factory in Nepal, the French where in disarray (for no reason), the south pole of a uninhabited planet five thousand light-years from here where still to be discovered, and taken over, and Frans where just to be declared the ruler. Oh man it was a good time, not like today with your colas, and seventy-five thousand something of ice-cream flavours, your telegrams, and your eugenics agendas, and you hula hoops, and your bicycles, and your death rays, and your mercury in vaccines, and your doomsday devices, and your telecom marketing, and your youth nations, and your floriated water, and your cake making, and all your base are belong to us, and your 9/11 was an inside job, and your 24/7 television stations, and your internets with 99% of Adults Only material, and your weeds smoking, and your interstellar space travelling, and your make up, and your eating with your hands, and your sport hunting, and your wheels, and your ball-point pens, and your thermometers, and your toilets, and your evil agendas hidden in plain view, and your sportspeople, and your mobile telephones, and your other crazy things that I can’t com up with now…

Uncanny!
That happened to me once.

Monthma
  • Monthma

I blame my autism.

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

Did you get the mashed potato soup or the hollandaise biscuits to it??? For some reason I got chocolate stew to the whole shebang, and that wasn’t even on the menu…

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:58 AM

All I know is that it was a Wednesday and some Jews were chasing me with a portrait of Bill Clinton's spunky jockstrap, which lead to war. I am aware of a right salad on the left-south-left of my left knees though.

Are you the Boz Boz?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

You guys need to lay off the lemon sherbert

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:04 PM

You are right Susan.
Fetch me a toad.

northernmonkey
  • northernmonkey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:02 PM

Mine is st0nec0ld78. Every single player who I go up against on any game thinks it's because I'm a huge wrestling fan. In fact it's my nickname from work due to the fact that my name is pretty much identical to said wrestler's name, aside from one letter being changed. The 78 is my my birth year - I had to add it as St0nec0ld on it's own was gone.

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (northernmonkey @ Nov 27 2008, 13:02)
Mine is st0nec0ld78. Every single player who I go up against on any game thinks it's because I'm a huge wrestling fan. In fact it's my nickname from work due to the fact that my name is pretty much identical to said wrestler's name, aside from one letter being changed. The 78 is my my birth year - I had to add it as St0nec0ld on it's own was gone.

At least you didnt have to add on 911 at the end, and then some terrorist go and blow up twin towers *RIP* so Im know by my friends as a terrorist

Trooper911

CraigTheNoodle
  • CraigTheNoodle

Jibberish Is My Kinda Thang Yo.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

My Xbox 360 GT is TheCoolGirraffe.

People at my highschool call me a Girraffe so I just stuck with it lol. I put “cool” in it because “TheGirraffe” sounded stupid colgate.gif

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (The Crusher @ Oct 8 2008, 17:12)
My team is called The Crushers so i took same name.
My name is crushers because i CRUSH everyone... sort of...

Makes sense =D

*Moondog*
  • *Moondog*

24/7 Gamer

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

mine is Moondog954

Moondog comes from WWF in the 80s, a tag team known as The Moondogs and 954 comes from the rap song 'Still DRE' when Snoop Dogg says "Nine, five, plus four pennies, add that sh*t up" lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users