• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:20 AM

who would win the fight?

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:23 AM

Niko, he has those kickass combo's plus Military Combat training.

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:24 AM

I think Niko, he was in war, Tommy didnt.

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:30 AM

Tommy's the loud mouth who is so arrogant and acts hard but when it comes down to fighting he would get his ass kicked by Niko who just seems like some average joe who is all quiet and you would think"I can take him"but no, he can kick anyone's ass.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

Tommy is my fave character, but in a fight, Niko would most definately win because of his hand-to-hand combat training.

Jackmackg
  • Jackmackg

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

niko

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:07 AM

Niko indeed! it surprises me how there are no Tommy fanboys in the topic.

Crosby
  • Crosby

This place will come to life Feb 17

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:30 AM

Ray Liot...er, ah Tommy would pistol whip Niko.

Crazy wins every time.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:36 AM

Tommy doesn't know how to use cover or blind shoot and uses a big ass bulky auto-aim target for almost every gun that he can't change into manual aim. But putting that stuff aside as if they both were capable of the same traits I would think it will be a fierce fight.

However, if Tommy gets hold of a Hunter and Niko can only get the Annihilator you can guess who'll be the one getting owned.

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:30 AM

Niko. He grew up in war and can kick some serious ass.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:57 AM

Niko's a weak little bitch who dies from a three-story fall, doesn't have infintie sprint, doesn't have any health or armor boosts, doesn't have adrenaline pills, and moves really slow at just about every thing he does.

Tommy can fall hundreds of feet and survive, he can get 150% health and armor, he can sprint forever and he moves around like a rat full of speed.

Tommy would win. He'd be able to hold out in a fight longer than Niko.

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:38 AM

Plus Tommy would ridicule Niko's immigrant accent and Niko would just cry himself to death.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (CryptReaperDorian @ Sep 20 2008, 03:36)
Tommy doesn't know how to use cover or blind shoot and uses a big ass bulky auto-aim target for almost every gun that he can't change into manual aim. But putting that stuff aside as if they both were capable of the same traits I would think it will be a fierce fight.

However, if Tommy gets hold of a Hunter and Niko can only get the Annihilator you can guess who'll be the one getting owned.

I beg to differ, the auto aim is better on that for one reason, you can lock on and move target to target with better precision then GTA4. The GTA4 aiming in motion is wonky, it just doesn't get people close to you when they are walking in front of Niko. I have serious problems with that. I'll let go of the lock on target button and try and reselect who I want to shoot. I also try and aim for the headshot but it moves too wobbly.

There's some aiming precision adjustment but I haven't fully exploited that though.

As for the slow motion animation, that's because of how Euphoria works... it has it's plus and minuses like everything.

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sep 20 2008, 09:45)
QUOTE (CryptReaperDorian @ Sep 20 2008, 03:36)
Tommy doesn't know how to use cover or blind shoot and uses a big ass bulky auto-aim target for almost every gun that he can't change into manual aim.  But putting that stuff aside as if they both were capable of the same traits I would think it will be a fierce fight.

I beg to differ, the auto aim is better on that for one reason, you can lock on and move target to target with better precision then GTA4. The GTA4 aiming in motion is wonky, it just doesn't get people close to you when they are walking in front of Niko. I have serious problems with that. I'll let go of the lock on target button and try and reselect who I want to shoot. I also try and aim for the headshot but it moves too wobbly.

There's some aiming precision adjustment but I haven't fully exploited that though.

As for the slow motion animation, that's because of how Euphoria works... it has it's plus and minuses like everything.

Auto aim is junk no matter what game you're PLAYING. PLAY the game and stop whining about a feature that takes the fun out of the game anyway.

"haha i roxorz u suxorz i head shotted u frum akross da map u n00b!! "

Yeeeeah. sarcasm.gif You sure did. Too bad you didn't actually AIM though, eh?

And in story mode it's just that much more sad. People in the game are a million times easier to kill.

Oh and Slamman. I'm not trying to talk sh*t to you or anyone else on here. i just hate auto aim and got on a rant, I do apologize. Back on topic...

It depends..... obviously the other GTA's were not as technologically advanced, so Niko has some abilities Tommy didn't have, so like others have said, in that reguard the easy victory goes to Niko. (ability to cover, combos, duck and dodge/countering....KICKING. LOL)

Now assuming they were real, who would win?? I'd still have to say Niko, due to his training. Now somebody did mention Tommy being a tad bit, um... crazy? And "crazy always wins", which I am inclined to agree with in a way. it doesn't ALWAYS win, but it does give a bit of an advantage. But I have to say Niko is a lil crazy as well.

So in nutshell, in a fight between these two, reguardless of in game, real life, whatever, my money is on Niko. icon14.gif Peace.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:21 AM

Hey man, sounds like a poor MP argument to me. I play single player and always use Auto Aiming. There's no lack of fun in it. tounge.gif

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sep 20 2008, 10:21)
Hey man, sounds like a poor MP argument to me. I play single player and always use Auto Aiming. There's no lack of fun in it. tounge.gif

*LMAO* it is, it is. sad.gif I suck at MP. But still!! LOL

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:45 AM

I think you can choose, of course. Options don't mean your an idiot for going one way versus another. I can't speak about Multiplayer, but I know there are some real issues in making it equally enjoyable for everyone. The fact is, it's a really new mechanism so it needs some time to smooth out those wrinkles. Everyone expects perfection out of the gate... that would be rather presumptious to expect, not to mention time consuming for the programmers and testers

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (The GTA Guy @ Sep 20 2008, 01:24)
I think Niko, he was in war, Tommy didnt.

Tommy was in war , in Vietnam , play some Mitch Baker missions , man. Tommy would win fo sure.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

You can´t finish IV with hawaiian t-shirt and jeans. And Tommy can´t take cover.
Put him in Euphoria and I probably change my opinion.

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sep 20 2008, 10:45)
I think you can choose, of course. Options don't mean your an idiot for going one way versus another. I can't speak about Multiplayer, but I know there are some real issues in making it equally enjoyable for everyone. The fact is, it's a really new mechanism so it needs some time to smooth out those wrinkles. Everyone expects perfection out of the gate... that would be rather presumption not to mention time consuming for the programmers and testers

Oh I agree with you 100% My point was simply for those on MP. if you're going to use AUTO aim, don't try and brag like you're badass, cuz you're not. Now if you shoot somebody from a real far distance and get a killing headshot, on MANUAL aim, then you are indeed the sh*t (as long as you can do it again lol)

But on single player? Yeah I can see why you would use it. Although to ME it does make it a little less fun. Almost too easy to kill people. Eh. That's why they have options eh? Everyone is different. icon14.gif Peace

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

But Tommy can complete hospital missions , and his life increase so niko would lose fo sure

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (loczek47 @ Sep 20 2008, 10:50)
But Tommy can complete hospital missions , and his life increase so niko would lose fo sure

BUT Niko can block/counter. Let me put it this way. When the PC version comes out with all the mods, PUT Tommy in part 4. One person use Tommy and the other use Niko. If both are tryin, Tommy won't have a frikkin chance.

Every punch would get blocked/dodged and then countered by a combo. Tommy simply doesn't have the skills needed to hang in that fight. Sorry.

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

Lolz , but Tommy have got Python 357. so he can kill niko with one shoot to nut tounge2.gif

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

Pffftt. A .357 isn't sh*t to Niko's Desert Eagle .50. Besides, it say's who would win a fight, not a shootout. tounge.gif

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

It would be funny if it was a gun fight, Niko would be taking cover behind some object while Tommy runs in with his assault rifle. Niko would shoot with blind fire and Tommy would die. Niko would be able to beat Tommy in a fist fight as well, but if Tommy brought out his chainsaw then Niko would die with his small knife.

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (FiliGTAFan @ Sep 20 2008, 11:47)
It would be funny if it was a gun fight, Niko would be taking cover behind some object while Tommy runs in with his assault rifle. Niko would shoot with blind fire and Tommy would die. Niko would be able to beat Tommy in a fist fight as well, but if Tommy brought out his chainsaw then Niko would die with his small knife.

Baseball bat has better reach than a chainsaw. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Shamrock910 @ Sep 20 2008, 11:49)
QUOTE (FiliGTAFan @ Sep 20 2008, 11:47)

Baseball bat has better reach than a chainsaw. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Lol, but a chainsaw would kill if it hits him once. Or it would at least put Niko on the floor and so Tommy would be able to slice him on the floor. As long as Niko runs around while hitting Tommy then he might have a chance...

loczek47
  • loczek47

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Shamrock910 @ Sep 20 2008, 11:43)
Pffftt. A .357 isn't sh*t to Niko's Desert Eagle .50. Besides, it say's who would win a fight, not a shootout. tounge.gif

O rly ? Python kills with one shot , even in leg. Deagle don't kill people with one shot.Also , Tommy can bring his minigun devil.gif

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:09 PM Edited by Shamrock910, 20 September 2008 - 12:11 PM.

LOL All I can say is if it was me? I'd choose a baseball bat over a chainsaw. it's lighter, therefore faster. A chainsaw would do more damage, true, but it would also be alot harder to get a clean shot. it would go just like this...

Niko comes out with a swing to Tommy's head.

Tommy blocks it with the chainsaw.

The bat bounces off, and in one motion as the bat comes up and back, just keep bringing it around, down, back up and pick a spot. Nutts, knee, ribs, whatever.

Since the chainsaw is so big and bulky, it would take too long to get it in position to block the next hit. So a stun hit woul dhave been delivered.

Then Niko would just keep hitting him, or beating if you prefer. The chainsaw now f'n useless. And Tommy dead/dying.

Wow, I must be bored to keep coming back arguing over who would win a fight that will never happen. LOL i guess I'm just a Niko fanboy. Nah, not really. I'm a Packie fanboy. LOL I just realize that military training vs street fighting/brawling is a no brainer. Let me break it down like this and I'm done with this thread. LOL

If Niko wins, it's because of skill.

If Tommy wins, it's because of luck.

Plain and simple, Niko has the advantage because of his training. He is simply a better fighter. Period. So if Tommy did pull off the W, it would be due to luck, and luck alone. Peace.

Edit: To the guy above me. Nevermind, I'm not going to argue with somebody who say's a 357 is more powerful than a Desert Eagle. That's just... retarded. tounge.gif

DanManUtd
  • DanManUtd

Doesn't support United anymore

• Members

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

Tommy is more powerful gang wise, but Niko is more powerful in a fight. Guns or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users