Photo

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang IV

2,323 replies to this topic
arifshirvani
  • arifshirvani

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Guys say i want to join gang how do i??//???????? Write ans on [email protected] plz or replay me ^^ ty

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Nobody rating our chapters anymore? confused.gif

Craig
  • Craig

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:52 AM

Real life has hit the staff hard, so it may take some time to get them rated. Rest assured they'll be rated and up-to-date soon Rucke. icon14.gif

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Can the Lost MC be added when you have time? If yes, I would like to join them.

Also missing are the Korean & Albanian Mobs, if interested.

Story's look great so far, I'm glad there is a BUYG for GTA 4. Nice work! icon14.gif

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Dec 10 2008, 01:33)
Can the Lost MC be added when you have time? If yes, I would like to join them.

Also missing are the Korean & Albanian Mobs, if interested.

Story's look great so far, I'm glad there is a BUYG for GTA 4. Nice work! icon14.gif

Korean and Albanian mobs are too insignificant to be added to BUYG yet, as for the Lost its a work in progress really. We're still discussing if we need another biker gang just yet.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

Flesh-n-Bone

KTHXBYE.

Rucke

$38. You're really getting better, you've improved tremendously since your first story. Keep up. icon14.gif

skarface1013

The staff have a bit of a problem with new gangs, but rest assured they'll be addressed soon. We'll be needing:

Korean Mob
Albanian Mob
Lost MC
M.O.B.
LC Triads

Anymore? Not all the staff have played IV yet so it'll be nice to get some help from y'all.

radicell

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

I think there is the Gambetti family or something? I won't spoil anything here, and I don't know at all where they're based. Could be around Broker or Hove Beach, which ever is the first island.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Build Up Your Gang @ Dec 10 2008, 12:30)
Flesh-n-Bone

KTHXBYE.

Rucke

$38. You're really getting better, you've improved tremendously since your first story. Keep up. icon14.gif

skarface1013

The staff have a bit of a problem with new gangs, but rest assured they'll be addressed soon. We'll be needing:

Korean Mob
Albanian Mob
Lost MC
M.O.B.
LC Triads

Anymore? Not all the staff have played IV yet so it'll be nice to get some help from y'all.

radicell

What about making the Commission a gang? The Commission includes Gambetti, Pavano, Ancelotti, Messina and Lupisella crime families. They hang around Little Italy.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

Flat Matt

Matt stopped his car outside a big warehouse in East Hook. I was well aware that I had to park at a good distance.
Matt took the bags and entered the warehouse. I waited in the van for about 2 minutes before I decided to fallow him. I reloaded my gun after the accident with the security guard at the bank and walked in the warehouse. I sneaked around some poles when I saw Matt talking to some guy lookin like a doctor or something.

"Here is the money doc, is it enough?" Matt asked the man now confirmed to be a dactor.
"Yeah, yeah it's all good." The doctor said.
"I know my mom is very sick but you're doing your best right?" Matt asked.
"Yeah you know that." The doc said.

The doctor walked out of the warehouse with 2 of the 4 bags. Now I saw what kind of warehouse this was, it was a printing warehouse and that gave me an idea. I sneaked up behind Matt, pulled me gun next to his head and said:

"Drop the gun, Matt."

Matt moved very slow becouse of his weight so there was no chance for him to either shoot or punch me. He droped his gun and tried to look behind his fat shoulder.

"sh*t Al!" He said.
"Albert" I correct him.
"You heard what I said to the doc right?" He asked.
"Yeah but your sick mother is still no excuse for putting a bullet into a soon to become a amde mans leg. It's no excuse for taking away the Pegorino's chance to become a part of the Commission." I said.
"I'm sorry, here take these two bags" Matt tried.
"Sorry but I got some other plans for you and me." I told him.

I grabbed into Matt and pulled him towards a big paperpress only a few meters away from us. I was suprised how weak he really was. It seemed that his body was zero muscles, only pure fat. I started the paperpress and held him only some centimeters from the spinning rollers.

"No please no!" Matt cried.

I throwed him into the rollers and suddenly blood spatters was everywere, even on my shirt. I took the remaining 2 bags and got out of the warehouse.

On the afternoon the next day Ray came by Drusilla's to pick up the money. Today was also my nephews birthday dinner and the part was ofcourse here at Drusilla's.

"How's it going Albert?" Ray asked me as soon he got in.
"I'm akay" I told him.

We got in the backroom where we felt safe.

"So how much in those two bags?" Ray asked.
"5 millions" I said.
"f*ck, the Commission said at least ten." Ray said.
"Yeah if we had got those two other bags it would be no problem."
"Yeah but don't do anything about that doctor with all the noise we have made today. We need to lay low now. Ray said.

Then I heard my sister and her now 9 year old nephew come in the restaurant. Me and Ray decided to stop our meeting at that point so I could go out and be with my family.

"Hey how you doin Angie?" Ray asked while on his way out.
"I'm good, Ray" My sister said.
"And this is for you kid, happy birthday." Ray said and gave my nephew 50 bucks.
"Thanks uncle Ray." My nephew who was called Kevin said.

It was nice to have the family come down here. I closed the restaurant so we could be celebrate alone. We sat there for hours talking old memories like the night when Kevin was born and so on. Actually I couldn't remember who Kevin's father was. If it was Peter, Vinnie, that russian Bruski or some other guy I had forgot about. My sister had been with so many guys that I couldn't remember all of them. I didn't want to ask her who Kevin's father was becouse that would expose for her that I had forgot.

When it was time to leave an old man knocked the door. I said goodbye to my sister and nephew and let man man in.

"Hello I'm Bruce Curman from the Health Inspection. We got some complains about people who sees rats and other wild creatures here." He said.

I just gave him 100 bucks and then he got out of there. That's why you always need money, becouse you can buy both stuff and power with it. The Pegorinos had lost a big amount of money today but I was going make it up, somehow.

Chapter 7 end.

Chapter 8 coming soon...

William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

I'll name the other gangs I can remember from GTA IV.

East Holland Drug Crew: owned by Clarence Little, but only turf is a group of projects in East Holland.
Eastern European Drug Crew: large Russian Drug Cartel led by Rodislav Bulgarin
Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers: led by Willy Valerio and Teddy Benavidez, turf's around Northwood.

The Commission gangs are...

Gambetti Family: based in Broker
Pavano Family: Led by 60 year old Maria Valvona
Ancelotti Family: Work in Alderney City
Messina Family: Dukes based, led by 66-year old Harvey Noto
Lupisella Family: In Bohan, boss is 78-year old Vincent Lupisella

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:04 AM

Rucke

$34.

@ New Gangs

Thanks guys, some nice ideas. One thing is for sure, the Commission (Gambetti, Ancelotti, etc.) are the last on our list, since they are very minor and we already have the Pegorinos.

-radicell.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:59 AM

BUYG is proud to announce...

Korean Mob
LocationPropertyGang MemberStory Count
Alderney
Mr. Fuk's Rice Box
---
Alderney
Car Dealership
---
WeaponsBaseball Bat, Pistol
VehiclesPMP 600, Presidente
Money$100
Assets---
Drug Facilities---
Drugs---
M.O.B.
Broker
Firefly Projects Crack Den
---
Broker
Outlook Pay'N'Spray
---
Broker
Big Bad Al's
---
Broker
XXX Video Shop
---
WeaponsKnife, Pistol
VehiclesFuto, Manana, Landstalker
Money$100
Assets---
Drug Facilities---
Drugs---
Thanks to William. and Rucke for their help. More gangs will be coming soon. In the meantime, get writing folks! smile.gif

William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:49 AM

biggrin.gif

And some more property for the Angels of Death. More and more gangs are coming, I started on the Lost MC and the Albanian Mob for now. Can't wait to see more stories!

Mirc92
  • Mirc92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:48 PM

hello
may i join the M.O.B in Firefly Projects Crack Den?

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:17 AM

Mirc92

Alright, you have been added onto the list. Get writing now! biggrin.gif

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:04 PM Edited by Rucke, 17 December 2008 - 02:10 PM.

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

Chapter 8: CG Construction Project

Pegorino had finally decided, he was going to be a partner in the Castle Garden Construction Project in lower Algonquin.
I were at a big meeting at Pegorino's mansion about the construction project with Pegorino, Ray, Dominic, Phil and James Thorne. Since Dominic was the one who took care of all the contracts and unions he felt that he and his crew should be in charge of the construction. Ray felt since the construction was on his turf we should be in charge instead. And that's why we was here today. To solve this problem.

"It's not fair, you all got any idea what I had to do to get that contract?" Dominic said.
"Why didn't you leave it for me then? You know it's my turf." Ray said.
"Look for me it's doesn't matter who is in charge as long it's somebody." James Thorne said.
"So, boss?" Dominic asked to hear what Jimmy had to say. After all he had the final stand.
"I put you both in charge of the construction, this is the fairest solution I got. Dominic you can't denial that it's Ray's turf but I know you've worked hard for this project." Jimmy said.

Both Ray and Dominic seemed quite okay about the deal. I knew Jimmy would come up with something like this, he was always good at finding solutions.

"But this isn't our only problem." Jimmy said.
"The Ancelottis?" Ray asked.
"Yeah it seems like they want to get their hand on this project too." James Thorne said.
"They got their construction union there so Ray you know what to do huh?" Jimmy asked.
"Sure." Ray said and smiled.

The very next day I was sent to pick up some of our boys from The Honkers Gentlemans Club in Tudor. We were gonna make a riot at the construction site to make the Anelottis leave. I got some baseball bats and knifes in the trunk.
When I got to the club I met Mike Stabino and all the boys on the parking lot.

"Hey, you guys ready to crack some legs?" I asked.
"Yeah let's kick their ass." Mike said.
"Alright you guys take what you want." I said and open my trunk.

Most of the guys here were low ranked associates with big muscles trying to get ahead in their mob careers. Now we were 3 cars loaded with big guys with baseball bats heading for the construction in Algonquin. We stopped the cars at the constructions entry and walked towards the manager.

"Hey you are the manager here huh?" I asked.
"Yeah that's right." He said.
"So you are working for the Ancilottis huh?" I said.
"Hey who the f*ck told you that greaseball?" He asked.

I punched him hard in the stomage with my bat and after that the fight was started. Memebers of the Ancilotti union was badly armed and the fight was an easy one. The Ancelottis retreated very soon and the Castle Garden Construction was now in our hands. This project was going to be a big income for the Pegorinos. But it was also going to be harder for us to become a member of the Commission becouse the Ancelottis was one of the 5 families. After the fight I met up with Mike. He had got some small punches but was overvall alright.

"You did a good job here today kid." I told him.
"Thanks Albert." He said.
"I tell Dominic you did well." I said.
"So have you been up at the hospital to visit Anthony yet?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm going to do that later this afternoon." I said.
"Alright say hi from me." He said.
"Sure. See you around kid." I said.

Before I got to the hospital I got back to Drusilla's to pick up something for Anthony to eat. Then I drove all way to the hospital in Westdyke. Anthony looked happy when I saw me enter his room.

"Hey Albert how you doin?" He asked with a big smile on his face.
"Hey Anthony you look good."
"Thanks. 3 more days then I can finally go home."
"I got something from the restaurant for you to eat later. So anyone been here to visit you?"
"Yeah Jimmy Peg, Ray Boccino and Dog Corella came by this morning and my mom too."
"Mike Stabino says hello." I said.
"Listen, Albert. We got the chanse to earn a little bit of extra money here. I stole a key from a doctor that goes to the morphin locker. If you want I can give you to key to the locker. Then we sell the morphin when I get out of this place."
"Sure, where is that locker?" I asked.
"Floor 1, near the ER. Anthony said.
"I'll get it, no problem. Make sure to eat now." I said.

I headed down to Floor 1 and the Morphin locker was easy to spot. I sneaked in, loaded a box full of morphin and headed out to my car and got away. Easy money.

Chapter 8 end.

Chapter 9 coming soon...

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

Rucke

$39 for the story, you've got a great storyline and really improving on your writing. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Also, BUYG once again proudly introduces...
(Thanks to William. and skarface1013 for their help)

Algonquin Triads
Algonquin
Underground Weapons Shop
---
Algonquin
Pier 45 Shops and Restaurants
---
Algonquin
Chinatown Arcade
---
Algonquin
RS Haul Warehouse
---
WeaponsKnife, Micro-SMG
VehiclesFeroci, Intruder VX
Money$100
Assets---
Drug Facilities---
Drugs---

-radicell.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

I have wrote 8 stories, not 7 like it says in the frontpage. Can someone change this please? smile.gif

William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:58 PM

I was thinking, and maybe some time soon I'll join a gang.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:39 AM

Rucke

Okay, sorry about that slip-up.

William.

Haha, well hurry up then! biggrin.gif

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:32 PM Edited by Rucke, 22 December 2008 - 03:28 PM.

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

Chapter 9: Mayor Lunch

My favorite hooker Cloe was over this night and we had some fun in my bed. She never asked me for money but I always have her a big amount anyway. She was like 25 or 26 or something and really great in the bed. She used to sleep over at my place and get away next morning. She was almost like a girlfriend, the only different was that I gave her some cash but who doesn't do that to a girlfriend.
The next morning my sister called the phone. She had this perfect ability to call me when me and Cloe was with each other.

"Hey big brother, it's Angie." She said.
"Hey Angie, what do you want? Why do you call me so early for?" I asked.
"It's Kevin. Some teachers found out that him and some friends are selling marijuana on the school."
"What, Kevin? He's only 13." I said.
"The teachers said that if they find out him doing this again he'll be suspended." My sister cried.
"Alright I'm coming over right now and talk with him." I said and hung up.

Cloe who heard the conversation looked dissapointed. She started to put on her clothes, ready to go.

"I'm sorry but it's an family emergency." I said.
"Sure but I just thought that we would have time for each other today." She said.
"I'll make it up next time." I said and gave her some cash.

Then I got into my car and drove to my sister's house. She didn't live very far away from me, just a couple of neighbourhoods. I could even walk if I wanted but I had to admit that I was a bit lazy.
I wasn't too worried abou his Kevin siuation, I knew he was a good kid and that mothers always become over protective. I walked up the stairs of their house and rang the doorbell.

"Hey come on in." My sister said while she opened the door.
"Hey. Where is he?" I asked.
"Upstairs playing videogames." She said.

I hated stairs. You always had to walk upstairs to come somewhere. My house wasn't built that way, it was flat and didn't have any "upper floor" but it was quite big anyway. When I got upstairs I found Kevin playing his videogame.

"Turn that of now." I told him.
"Hey uncle Albert." He said and looked up at me while I sattle down infront of him.
"So you're a drugdealer now huh?" I asked him.
"You heard?" He asked.
"Look if you gonna do this sh*t do it smart from christ sake." I said.
"You mean I can continue?" He asked me.
"Listen to Uncle Albert here. When you're dealing with stuff like that you need to be smart. This is what I want you to do: get some big guys and our side so no one dare to rat you out. If someone still does it give them a beating. Okay?" I asked.
"Sure! Thanks Uncle Al." He said.
"Just don't tell your mom about what I said huh?" I got an important meeting that I need to go to. See you later." I said and took off.

I was going to meet Ray outside a restaurant called Jiggolows in Star Junction where we were going to have a lunch meeting with Deputy Mayour Bryce Dawkins. We wanted him to make the city invest some money in our construction and in exchange he was going to ask us for some favours. Of course Dawkins didn't want to be seen with two wiseguys so he picked a plave where he felt a a bit safe.
When I got to the restaurant Ray was already there waiting for me. The lunch was relaxing, first it was no talk about business, just weather and golf. When we were ready for coffee the real talk begun.

"So we help you out with vote rigging and everything like that in the next election if you do this for us." Ray telled Dawkins.
"The thing is that if I get cough it's nothing I can say to defend my self. I've used tex money to pay the mafia. What signals do you think that will send to our citizens?" Dawkins asked.
"Look anything you want from us, it's just to ask. All we want from you is investment money." Ray told him.
"Alright I guess we have a deal." Dawkins said.

Me and Ray shaked his hand and got out of the restaurant and headed to the parkinglot and suddenly Ray just stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.
"It feels like someone is watching us or something." Ray said and looked around.
"Nah it's this crazy business we're in." I laughed.

I also looked around to see if I could see anybody watching us. I didn't see a soul. Now I had to meet up with Anthony in Fishmarket South. We had found a buyer for the morphin we stole from the hosptial and they were talking big money. The guy was chinese or something called Kang Lee and had some connections with the Triads so I had my gun loaded. This wasn't the first time I dealed with the Triads and know that these guys are snakes. I met up with Anthony on a jetty becouse the chinese guys were going to come in by boat.

"Hey you been waiting long?" I asked.
"Nah, you got the morph?" Anthony asked.
"Sure. "Bruce" Lee here yet?" I asked.
"Yep here he comes." Anthony said.

A speedboat headed in full speed towards the jetty. They slowed down and 4 chinamens got of he boat, one of them holding a briefcase.

"Who of you is Kang Lee?" I asked.
"I'am." The slimmest of the 4 guys said.
"We got the morphin" I said.
"Hand it over" Kang Lee said.

Anthony who was holding the breifcase handed it over to one of Kang's henchmans who was quick to take it. Anthony was a beginner. One thing yo need to know when you're doing deals is that the merchandise must be handed over exactly the same time so no one gets ripped off, which happened this time. Kang Lee and his boys ran back to their boat with or morphin and I didn't even manage to reach for my gun. So here we was, no money and no morphin. I was a bit angry at Anthony when we got back to our cars.

"Why haven't some one told you this Anthony? Look at us now, two fools." I said.
"Don't worry I will find out where this scumbag hangs out and when I do, I call you." Anthony said.
"In the meantime you don't tell anybody about this f*ck-up. It's embarrassing." I told him.

Chapter 9 end.

Chapter 10 coming soon...

PIZZAHUTMAN24
  • PIZZAHUTMAN24

Carcer City

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:53 AM Edited by PIZZAHUTMAN24, 25 December 2008 - 07:35 AM.

I will write storys about the auto shop the spanish lords has as soon as the guy is takin off of it. Why? because i could think of many stories involving cars like chop shops and high jacking.

p.s. I would like to say that i was always a fan of "build your own gang" and that i have read every story in this one and the one in gta san andreas. so im happy to finally deciding to write stories.

VinnieLeone
  • VinnieLeone

i luv black ops

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

I Would like to be a member of the Pegorino's.
I only get like 15 mins at the libray so yeah.

This is not my first just a preview of it. Coming soon after X mas.

Chapter 1: First Blood

In 2003 James Pegorino was indicted on rico, he got 10 for pleading guilty to Tax Evasion. Five months later the family couldn't decide who to be boss. A large war broke out for 2 years. In 2005 Domenic Lombardozo became the Don and made Angelo Scarfo his Consigliere, made Ray Bocchino the Underboss. In 2007 Dom declared the Pegorino's part of the comission. Dom ordered the death's of Jon Gravelli, Tony Scarpatti and even his own Uncle, Franco Bonnaro of the Messina Family. Nino Testa was one of Dom's most trusted Capo, until he got one year for assault.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (VinnieLeone @ Dec 22 2008, 19:39)

In 2003 James Pegorino was indicted on rico, he got 10 for pleading guilty to Tax Evasion. Five months later the family couldn't decide who to be boss. A large war broke out for 2 years. In 2005 Domenic Lombardozo became the Don and made Angelo Scarfo his Consigliere, made Ray Bocchino the Underboss. In 2007 Dom declared the Pegorino's part of the comission. Dom ordered the death's of Jon Gravelli, Tony Scarpatti and even his own Uncle, Franco Bonnaro of the Messina Family. Nino Testa was one of Dom's most trusted Capo, until he got one year for assault.

You must pick a property before you can start writing and the only one left is the Recycling Plant.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Rucke @ Dec 22 2008, 20:02)
QUOTE (VinnieLeone @ Dec 22 2008, 19:39)

You must pick a property before you can start writing and the only one left is the Recycling Plant.

Uhh, sort of wrong, I said to be on the Recycling plant, but instead I was put on Garbage Disposal, could just be a mistake, but it was odd.

And it's not really advised to put half a story then finish it later, leads to confusion.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:47 PM

I hate to take this off topic and be a pain, but how exactly DO i start? I don't know what to do at all.

Can anyone help me?

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (shugbear97 @ Dec 24 2008, 21:47)
I hate to take this off topic and be a pain, but how exactly DO i start? I don't know what to do at all.

Can anyone help me?

Pick a property and just start writing. Your main character should not be a character taken from the game.

Lil' Red
  • Lil' Red

Liberty City Venue Force Assault Battallion Leader

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:18 AM

I'll start with the Spanish Lords at the Bohan projects. I'll get started on my story in a bit.

Damn this is confusing as f*ck as a thread. This sh*t needs a forum.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:56 AM

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

Chapter 10: Behind Bars

I was lifting some weights while I was watching television. Right now I was up in 25, 26, 27. Suddenly someone called the phone.

"Yeah?"
"Hey it's Phil. Listen, turn on channel 6 on the television and call me back."
"O..kay."

When I turned on channel 6 the news had just started and it felt like I was gonna get a heart attack when I saw that Ray was on. And even more when I heard the reporter mention my name.

"The Deputy Mayor was spotted at a restaurant called Jiggolows in Star Junction last week with high ranked members of the Alderney based Pegorino crime family. The FBI had agents working as waiters and could easly tape what was said from one of the mobsters. The charges against Mr. Dawkins were dropped becouse of the sound qualité of the tape. One of the mobsters named Raymond Boccino was indicted this evening while Mr. Dawkins and the other mobster named Albert Drusilla walks free." The reporter on the TV said.

I was angry becouse I remember Ray said that it felt like someone was watching us. No wonder, the feds was all over that restaurant. Ray had good instincts, if someone could smell a rat from hundreds of miles away it was him. The I remember I had to call Phil back.

"Bell." Phil answered.
"Some f*cking sh*t on the news huh?"
"Yeah. Listen I got to meet you, I can't take this over the phone. Outside your house in 10 minutes?"
"Sure"

I continued with my weights a while then I got and and waited for Phil. Very soon a black Intruder parked up infront of me.

"Hey how's it going?" Phil asked.
"I'm okay. How much jail time will Ray get?"
"It ain't that bad. 3 monthes I think. Listen, that's why I wanted to see you. Now when Ray is inside we need an acting-capo over his crew. Pegorino suggested and Ray gladly agreed that it should be you.
"Jesus I don't know what to say. Tell Pegorino and Ray that I won't make them dissapointed."
"I think you can say it yourself. Pegorino has ordered a meeting with all his capos. Be at the Honkers at 9 tomorrow.
"Alright, see you later Phil."

I could hardly sleep that night. Ray inside and I acting-capo. I was glad I kept my mouth shut during that meeting with Dawkins. I woke up at 7:30 next morning, got dressed, had some breakfast and headed for Honkers. When I was there I met up with the other capos, being Dominic La Villa, Mark Toro and 77 years old Nick Dilano. Then we all walked together into the backroom of the Honkers. Inside was Jimmy P and Phil Bell. Right before I got in I met Anthony guarding the door.

"Hey Anthony any luck on that thing? You know the chinaman? I asked quietly.
"No but I'm working on it, I promise."
"Take a seat gentlemens." Pegorino said and me, La Villa, Toro and Dilano sattled down surround a table."
"Drinks?" Phil asked but all of us shaked our heads.
"I want to know what the f*ck you guys are doing all days long?" Pegorino asked.
"This family an't bringing in any money anymore and you my capos, what are you doing about it?" Pegorino yelled while we looked at eachother. I didn't like this, it felt like I had to take alot of sh*t I wasn't responable for. After all Ray is the real capo over this crew not me.
"Our construction, I thought it would give us money but hey I haven't seen a dime yet." Pegorino continued.
"And the waste management, what happends there?" Pegorino yelled.
"I'm dissapointed, very dissapointed. Meeting is over, get out of here." Pegorino said.

"Damn he was angry." Mark Toro said on our way out.

Mark Toro was one of the shortest wisegiys I ever seen. He was 56 but had the length of a 12 year old boy. But I had heard some stories about his temper so I decided not to make any "short jokes" with him.

"Yeah. Listen Al, I was down to visit Ray in jail and he told me he wanted to see you as quick as possible. He had put you on the visitors list." La Villa said.
"Alright I go and check on him. See you later guys." I said.

The I drove to Alderney State Correctional Facility and it was not far away from the club. Inside I asked around for Ray and a security guards showed me to one of the phone stalls. Behind the plexyglass I saw a wellknown guy but now in a orange overall. It was Ray. I lifted to phone and so did Ray.

"Hey Ray you look good. How you doin?" I asked.
"I'm good. You know what? I'm sharing the same jail cell as Benito Marcone and Johnny Spaneglia."
"No sh*t? How are they?"
"Good, both getting out next year. I tell them you said hello."

Benito Marcone was the underboss of the Pegorino family. He was an old school mobster born in the old country. Sentenced in 6 years for a murder. Johnny Spaneglia was a longtime soldier getting made the same time as me. He was sentenced in 4 years for racketeering charges.

"So how's the business?" Ray asked.
"I come from a meeting with Pegorino, he was mad as sh*t on me and the other captains. We need to bring in more money he said."
"So Dilano and that f*cking cocksucker La Villa are not licking the bosses ass anymore huh? Then this is our chance to be his favorite crew. Let me guide you through this."
"You're my capo." I said.

Chapter 10 end.

Chapter 11 coming soon...

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:24 AM Edited by shugbear97, 26 December 2008 - 03:27 PM.

I will be writing in Petrovic Bratva in Petrovic Mansion; but it will take me a while to get some ideas. Could someone add me? Thanks. I hope to have chptr. 1 out tomorrow!!!
I will be writing in Petrovic Bratva in Petrovic Mansion; but it will take me a while to get some ideas. Could someone add me? Thanks. I hope to have chptr. 1 out tomorrow!!!

Since old man Kenny keeled over last month, me, Leon, Tommy, Ivan, and about a half dozen other guys shared the mansion that Kenny was fortunate enough to have. I loved it. None of the butlers or maids or whatever the heck he called them left; they just kept on catering to us. My name? It's Aliksander. Usually I'm just called "Al" or "Alex" though. I popped open a Corona from Kenny's wooden bar complete with a bartender, who was on break, and took a cold, long sip. God, it was refreshing. Like my mouth was the Sahara in the summer and Hurricane whateverthehell just hit it. It tasted so good, I actually stopped to notice all the flavors. Salt, lime, and that oh-so-nice alcohol taste; bitter yet sweet. Leon was over by the window, viewing the boats, which were all coming in because the waves were getting choppy and you could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. Ever since Kenny croaked, Leon had had some awful look in his eye. That look someone gives you when they're about to bust over on your knee crying. That water in their eyes that makes you want to give them a hug and ask them what's wrong. Leon was real close to the old man. He was like a second son to Ken.
I walked over, the Corona still in my hand.
"Kenny was a good man, Lee. But sometimes we have to move on."
"Why'd he have to just leave?"
"I don't know. God works in such mysterious ways, no one knows if they're going to live to see tomorrow, or three minutes from now. You should thank God every day that that wasn't your family, or YOU.
"I don't have a damn family, Alex. Nicole divorced me weeks ago. There's no reason for me to even live anymore."
"Don't talk like that, Damn it! You know who talks like that? A dead man, that's who."
"Hint, hint, Al!" He winked at me with a smirk on his face. I would slap the heck out of him, but this was his time of need.
"Listen, don't kill yourself, you bagga bolts. Let's me and you, tonight, go out on the town! We'll go to Honkers! We'll go to Superstar Cafe!"
Ivan butted his big nose in right about there. "We'll get you laid!"
Lee smiled a bit and chuckled. His facial expression changed from "sad" to "okay". I intended to change that to "drunk" by tonight.
"I'm gonna go shower and change into something." I said.
Leon walked away from the window, just a few steps. Ivan started towards him to say something. I don't know why I looked out at the sea again, but it saved mine and Ivan's life. It also killed Leon.
I knew the waves would have to be roaring and any smart boater would have left by now, but there was one lone pontoon out in the shallows. I could make out a man through the drizzle. My instinct told me to spear Ivan and push him out of the way. And I'm an instinctive man. I immediately ripped through the air and seemingly the space-time fabric. It was like I was moving at breakneck speed, and everyone else was stuck in frame-by-frame. I hit Ivan with the force of ten freight trains. He went sailing right into the wall, as I landed on the cold, unforgiving teak floor. The cheetah rug didn't cushion my fall, either. As the laws of physics came back into play, I sat up on my rear and watched Lee take the hit.
There was a flash of red right at his shoulder. Then the flash turned into a quick, choppy stream of blood that ended abruptly. Lee hit the floor with absolutely no life in him at all. He literally was dead before he hit the ground. I stood there, wide-eyed at my friend lying dead on the floor. The guards had already opened fire on the gunman, who quickly sped away with foamy waves in his wake. Tommy, who had been smoking a cigarette, dialed 911, trails of dark blue tobacco smoke flying frantically from his mouth with every word.
I caught some of his conversation as I tried to regain my breath. Ivan had fainted in all the commotion. Everyone was yelling. Nobody could hear anything. I tried to turn my attention towards the phone conversation.

"Yes, ma'am. He's probably dead. Yeah, right through the window. Okay, thank you." Tommy threw down the phone and made two fists into one ball, and began pushing on Lee's chest nervously, almost crying.
"Dammit Lee, wake up! Don't leave me!"
That was when the ambulance arrived. The paramedics rushed up the steps, struggling to keep the gurney at their speed. One of the guys I wasn't familiar with pulled Tommy off Lee and shouted into his face, "He's dead! There's no saving him! It's how life goes!"
Tommy settled down as Lee was rushed into the ambulance. The cops arrived soon after, blocking off much of Kenny's property with yellow crime scene tape. We all were questioned and given special badges that said "level 1 clearance". I assumed it had something to do with our ability to cross the tape.

One thing was for sure, though. Whoever killed Leon.... WAS DEAD.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users