2,323 replies to this topic
Slingaa
  • Slingaa

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Beer Shaw @ Dec 15 2009, 00:50)
@housejack12: Your story is too small

There is no certain length a story must be. It can be any length; it's just longer stories gets you better money. Stop bossing people around and write some stories. Wel'll add you later, just start writing.

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:19 AM

The lost mc 6/6/08
Chapter 4 Billy's arrival

I was in a jail cell, awaiting a car to pick me up, but then i saw the boss, Billy pull up to get me.
"Is he your son?" The cop asked
"Yes he is." Billy replied
“Take him, after you fill out this sheet.” The officer said, it took almost an hour (Or so it seemed.), for him to finish the paper work
“What happened?” He asked me.
“My mentor injured Phil badly.” I said
“Killed.” He said softly
“What?”
“He killed Phil.” He explained. Then I was depressed, who was going to give me my check?
“What about the gun shop?” I asked impatiently.
“We own it now, you’re the owner, your clerk is the man in the back.”
“Who’s that?” I asked
“Lazlow Jones, he was fired from the defunct chatterbox show and is desperate.” He explained
“Why him?” I asked
“I don’t know, I just liked Chatterbox.” He again explained
“Where are we driving to?” I asked
“Hospital.”
“What for?” I asked realizing it was a stupid question.
“To get Phil’s body.” He said, trying not to laugh.
When we pulled into the place we threw the body in the back and headed to the sea, where we eventually dumped the body.
Billy, Johnny, Niko, and I were sitting in my house watching T.V. And smoking when we heard gunshots ripping through the place like glass through shoes. I looked out the window and saw the Irish mob and the A.O.D. fighting, in what looked like a battle for our turf, which is mostly sacred, considering we don’t have much turf, but anyway they were still fighting, so I grabbed my people and we all got Pistols and went out there, we all three fought, men were blown up, drive bys preformed, and even double teaming was going on. As a lot of people started to get capped, the Mob retreated, and then the A.O.D. did the same.

“Wonder why the A.O.D. hates us so much?” I asked
“I’ll tell you.” Johnny said, “The year is 1997, we were just starting, and we met to come together, when we met however a A.O.D shot one of our men down, and the war began.” He stated while lighting him and I a cigarette. Then Niko rushed in and looked angry.
“Hey kid, my girlfriend’s been shot!” He screamed
“By who?”
“A Irish Mob member.”
“Did you kill him?”
“Yes, but she got hit in the head and lost her memory, so your girls with her, and well…”
“Well what?”
“She’s wanting you to propose, and she is telling her and she’ll blow it out in the air and well…”
“Then I’ll stay away, now get out!”
“What’s her name?” Johnny asked
“Does that matter right now?”
“No, well let’s go home kid…” He started
“No, we’re going to Ammu-Nation, to get our protection money.”
So we left, as we drove I listened to the radio, when we arrived the place had been robbed…Again!
“We got to find a way to secure this place.” I said as a masked man grabbed me and held me to him with a knife.
“Don’t anybody move!” The man said
“Now I want you guys to drive away, or I’ll kill him!” He added
They then drove off as he attempted to kill me, but I was too quick, I grabbed his blade and threw, and he ran. My girlfriend pulled up, and was carjacked and killed by the man, who was hiding a colt 45. Two days later I went to the funeral, and I prayed that I would find the masked man…

bhlegend
  • bhlegend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:02 AM

As I have posted my tenth story, can i please purchase the grenades for free

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:47 PM

I will continue writing for the same location, even though I use a new main character. I will call this chapter "1" even if it's technically chapter 42. Old characters will be mentioned, but will not appear. I want to start of new fresh. Enjoy!

--------------------

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

Chapter 1: Arrival in Liberty City

Luigi looked out the airplane's window, down on Liberty City. It was a beautiful sight. The sun was going down behind the tall skyscrapers of Algonquin and the water was reflecting the sun and the orange tinted sky. The man next to Luigi had been talked non-stop during the whole flight. He was an Italian tourist who was visiting Liberty City for his ninth time. Luigi started to ignore the man only an hour after take-off. Tourists didn't interest him. He was heading to Liberty City in a whole different purpose. You see, Luigi was a member of a notorious La Cosa Nostra family in Italy. The family had close connections with the so called Pegorino family in Liberty City. After years of decline, and a major trail a few monthes ago the family was falling apart. It was barely considered as a family anymore, more like a crew working for the Ancelotti family. The Ancelotti family was another La Cosa Nostra family in Liberty City. Unlike the Pegorino family they had a lot more influence, they were also a member of the Commission. The family was now unofficially headed by capo Danny Bacco. Danny, as well as a few others managed to avoid the trail that put most of the members in prison for the rest of their lives.

When the airplane landed at Francis International Airport in Dukes the sun had disappeared behind the horizon and the sky was now all dark. The man next to him kept on talking about how great Liberty City was. Luigi excused himself as he tried to get passed the man in order to get off the plane. Luigi did a quick visit at the toilet first. He looked himself into the mirror. His black hair was stroked over his head and the ponytail was hanging over his back. He checked the cuffs on his white shirt, underneath his black sports jacket. He carefully removed some dust from his dark blue jeans. He looked himself into the mirror again. His big dark eyes were just as dark as the sky outside. He scratched his moustache before he decided to get of the plane.

Danny Bacco was going to wait for him just outside the airport. The reason Luigi had travelled to Liberty City was to help his American brothers as a favour for his bosses back in Italia. The bosses were worried that if the Pegorino family would fall apart it would also hurt the business back in the Old Country. The Pegorino family was smuggling cars into Italy in exchange of guns. Luigi used to buy cheap guns from a guy called Mr. Fakir in Marocco. However, after a dispute with Fakir he had Luigi's brother, Carlo tortured and killed. Luigi swore he would never work with him again and perhaps some day get revenge on him. So here Luigi were, in Liberty City to help the Pegorino's gain back their power and continue their business relationship with the bosses back in the Old Country.

When Luigi had grabbed his luggage he went outside to look for Danny Bacco. It was a bit chilly outside, especially for Luigi who was used to the comfortable climate of Italy. It was late November, 2009. Luigi had put on his black coat before heading out from the airport. He tried to look for Danny; however the area outside the airport was very crowded. People, taxis and limos were all over the place. The bosses had described Danny as a fat middle aged Italian-American looking man who was driving a black PMP 600. When Luigi almost had gave up his hope he noticed a black PMP 600 parked up opposite the main entrance of the airport. When he got closer a man came out from the driver’s seat. He was quite fat, had dark hair with stripes of grey, and was dressed in a black leather jacket, a white polo shirt underneath and black chinos. He looked like the typical modern Italian-American mafioso. The bosses back in the Old Country didn't look very different though. Luigi figured that the man had to be Danny Bacco. He looked just like the bosses had described. Danny signed with his hand to make Luigi come closer.

"Gigi Tometta?" Danny asked while he shook Luigi's hand.
"Gigi?" Luigi asked. Had Danny mistaken his name?
"I'm sorry, I forgot that you aren't very familiar with our nicknames over here. Luigi - Gigi. Capiche?" Danny said and started to laugh so much that his belly started to jump.
"You can call me whatever you want Mr. Bacco. I'm in your hands now." Luigi said as they entered Danny's PMP 600 car.

Luigi had no problem speaking English. He used to act translator for the bosses back in Italia when they were doing business with foreigners. Luigi had always been good at learning new things. No matter if it was learning a new language, learning how to use a firearm or even learning how to kill somebody. In fact he was even better on killing people than learning new languages. Danny seemed like a nice guy, he guided Luigi as they cruised through the areas of Liberty City. They crossed the Broker Bridge and headed for Algonquin. Apparently Danny and his crew operated from a restaurant called Drusilla's in the neighbourhood Little Italy. The previous owner, Albert Drusilla fled the city soon after the big trial. Now the Ancelotti's owned a major share of the restaurant and they sent guys every week to collect money. Now when Luigi was helping out the Pegorino's, his primary task was to get rid of these Ancelotti's.

Danny parked up outside Drusilla. When they got inside Danny's crew had already started to celebrate Luigi's arrival. Danny's crew consisted of some guy in a black leather jacket, purple shirt and slicked back hair; another guy looked like a typical guido, with fake tan, spikes and a body made of steroids. They were both in their late twenties or early thirties. The third guy was mixing drinks in the bar. He looked to be in his mid forties, wore a white dress shirt and black pants. The last guy was dressed in a brown suit and red tie. He looked to be around 35, the same age as Luigi himself. Danny started to introduce him to his crew.

"Luigi, come over here. I want you to meet my oldest nephew, Marco." Danny said and introduced Luigi to the fella with leather jacket and slicked hair. "And this is the younger one, Mario." Danny said as he introduced Luigi to the guido guy with spikes. "Marco and Mario take care of the drug business, you will work a lot together so take the chance and start to know each other." Danny said. But before Luigi was able to do so Danny wanted Luigi to meet the remaining guys. He introduced the guy in dress shirt as Mikey, and the guy in suit as Vinnie. By the time Luigi had been introduced to the whole crew he felt dizzy. Then it was time for dinner. The food didn't taste as good as it did back home but Luigi wasn't the kind of guy who complained. The bosses back home used to joke about the food over here. Luigi, who was sitting between Danny's nephews, Marco and Mario decided to ask them about the drug business.

"So how exactly does the business work over here? Anything I should know of?" He asked.
"It's pretty organized actually, we got a Puerto Rican guy up in Bohan named Jorge Flores who supply us with the best products, cocaine, H, you name it. Now we have found a buyer who will buy from us on regular basis. In exchange for the drugs we get a lot of cash, but also guns for our ongoing war with the Ancelotti's." Marco, the oldest one explained.
"Who's the buyer then?" Luigi asked as he wanted to get some more information about the big players in town.
"We don't know yet, only uncle Danny does." Mario, the younger one explained. "Apparently the guy is real serious, he don't like too much attention. So until the deal is really settled, he doesn’t want anyone to know his name." Mario said.
"One thing is for sure though Luigi, we got to introduce you to Jorge Flores, our supplier. Coolest f*cking guy in town, right Mario?" Marco said and laughed.

Before anyone was able to answer, someone knocked at the door outside. Everybody turned around to see who it was. "Private party pal, we're closed!" Danny yelled. The guys outside continued to knock. Danny took a closer look out the window. He sighed and shook his head. It was pretty clear to Luigi that Danny seemed to know the fellas outside the restaurant. Danny opened the door and two gentlemen walked in. The first guy was chubby and reminded Luigi of Danny himself. His brown hair was barely visible under his white cap. The other guy was slimmer and a bit younger. They both wore leather jackets. The two guys looked patronizing at the crew who still was sitting around the table. Luigi quickly figured that these two guys weren't members of the family. The guy with the cap signalled to Danny that he wanted to get paid.

"Luigi, let me introduce you to Big Luca and Giorgio. They're working for Willie Grappa and the Ancelotti's." Danny said and reached for something inside his pocket. At one point Luigi almost thought that Danny was going to whack them, but later discovered that he reached for money to pay them off with. "They let us continue with our business as long as we give them a share every week." Danny explained. Luigi didn't believe his eyes, the guy we was going to work for paid off enemy blackmailers. Back in the Old Country both these guy would had been dead by now. He knew he had to do something. That was the reason the bosses had sent him here, to help out the Pegorino's. Without anyone noticed, not even Marco or Mario who were sitting next to him, Luigi silently pulled up his gun. Just when Danny was about to hand over the money he shot about five times at the two Ancelotti goons. Hell broke loose and Giorgio fell down dead on the floor. Big Luca escaped through the entrance before Luigi was able to shoot him as well. Luigi, Marco and Mario followed and kept on shooting at him as he took off in his Sentinel. Even though some bullets managed to hit the car, Big Luca escaped unharmed.

"What are you f*cking crazy? Those guys are connected, Luigi!" Danny said as he tried to catch his breath from the dramatic shootout.
"Listen Danny, I have my orders from the bosses, and according to them my job is to help you guys get back on your feet. No matter how many connected Ancelotti's or other assholes I may have to kill." Luigi explained. It was time to set things right here in Liberty City.

--------------------

The end of Chapter 1.
Damn it feels good to be back. This is a story that I think I will hold on to for a long time.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:12 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 16 December 2009 - 08:27 PM.

For my 10th story I'd like to get the Grenades free, unless I can use the $150 bonus towards the purchase of a Burrito van ...In which case, I'd like to buy a Burrito Van for $200

thx BUYG staff icon14.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

seeing as I'm the only active Pegorino family member can I buy a sniper rifle ($450)for the pegorino family please? icon14.gif

aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Dec 17 2009, 06:39)
seeing as I'm the only active Pegorino family member can I buy a sniper rifle ($450)for the pegorino family please? icon14.gif

'EYYY, OHHH!
I reconstitute that remark!
I'm waiting for staff to rate my two outstanding stories before I get too far ahead.**

And, heck, Rucke just posted his first chapter two posts before you!

As for the purchase, well, I have no objection, per se, but then I've only got $124 saved in that kitty, so, you're spending Rucke's money, really. So, it would be a common courtesy to ask him first.

** (Which is starting to annoy, 'cuz my stories flow on from eachother. They're one long continuous story, not a series of vignettes. Then, again, if no one's reading them following the story arc, it doesn't matter. My back f***ing hurts, that's what!)

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Dec 16 2009, 20:12)
For my 10th story I'd like to get the Grenades free, unless I can use the $150 bonus towards the purchase of a Burrito van ...In which case, I'd like to buy a Burrito Van for $200

thx BUYG staff icon14.gif

Staff apologises, but the 10th story bonus is explicitly a " Weapon or Item of your choice under $150 ", and vehicles are neither.
But, yes, the grenades are yours. It'll be attributed in the next ratings.

@bhlegend: Grenades will also be added to the Irish when Staff next gets to ratings.

This Staff member anticipates completing next ratings this weekend. (His injurious state prevents any attempt before then.)

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Dec 16 2009, 21:39)

You're not the only active member of the Pegorino Family. And how about checking with the others who have wrote a lot more stories than you have before you buy a weapon for $450?

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

You're not the only active member of the Pegorino Family. And how about checking with the others who have wrote a lot more stories than you have before you buy a weapon for $450?

I knew you were on the list but I hadn't seen you post in ages biggrin.gif
I didn't see your posts above me.
Anyway, are you ok with it?

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:33 PM

I would like to buy the FreeWay for the Lost MC

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Dec 17 2009, 12:41)

I knew you were on the list but I hadn't seen you post in ages biggrin.gif
I didn't see your posts above me.
Anyway, are you ok with it?

If you really feel that you'll need one in your upcoming chapters then go ahead, I got no objection either. The problem with some members is that they spend a lot of money on purchable items and only write a few stories, which means that they spend other members money. Now, I don't think you're one of those, but I'm just saying.

I'll buy the sniper for the Pegorino's the next time I rate the stories. icon14.gif

VinnieLeone
  • VinnieLeone

i luv black ops

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

my chapter 4 never got rated

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (VinnieLeone @ Dec 18 2009, 07:27)
my chapter 4 never got rated

That MAY have something to do with the fact that NO ONE's stories have been rated since these ratings . You'll note YOUR fourth chapter immediately follows that rating.

Staff had already reported they were injured and unable to rate for a while. Staff also indicated ratings may take place this weekend.

Patience. It's only been... oh, actually, it's been twelve days. Okay, but patience, still. Staff's back is being a little bi7ch.

aragond
  • aragond

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:06 AM

LOOK WHO'S BACK! The last ratings were on December 6th, and since then:
  • VinnieLeone posted his Chapter 4 for the ... um, well, he doesn't say, but it'll be for someone.
  • Vercetti27 posted his Chapter 7 for the Pegorino Mansion/Family.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker convinced staff by force of deductive reasoning that the AoD had, by now, had twenty stories written for them and that the Zombie ought to be released.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker posted his Chapter 10, Let it snow for the Angels of Death.
  • housejack12 posted his Chapter 1 for The Lost at an unknown location. (He earlier said "Ammunition".)
  • housejack12 requested purchasing an ak 47 , but his request was denied by Staff on the grounds he hadn't authored five stories yet.
  • housejack12 posted his IV-vs-III-confused Chapter 2 for The Lost. He explained that the first three chapters were his introduction, getting rid of a bunch of characters before introducing The Lost.
  • bhlegend posted his Chapter 3 for his Irish Mob redux. This would, in fact, be his tenth story, afaik.
  • mrpain posted his Chapter 1:rough rider for The Lost.
  • housejack12 posted his concluding Chapter 3 for The Lost.
  • housejack12 posted his Chapter 4 Billy's arrival for The Lost.
  • bhlegend requested the grenades be his tenth-story reward.
  • Rucke RET URN NED!! Fireworks and streamers flowed in the streets. No? Okay, well, Aragond was happy. Rucke posted Inaugural for his THIRD series with the Pegorinos. He'd already posted a previous Inaugural and second chapter for the Pegorinos redux, but we're not sure he remembers that.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker requested the grenades be his tenth-story reward.
  • Vercetti27 , (perhaps inadvertantly) insulting Aragond and the recently returned Rucke, requested to purchase the sniper rifle for the Pegorinos. Aragond consented, but then it wasn't his money in the kitty. Rucke, much of whose money the kitty was, also later consented.
  • mrpain requested purchasing the $450 FreeWay with a bank balance of $817 . If neither Tycek nor The Virus object, I guess that'll go ahead.
In OTHER news...
  • Stefche asked to join the Albanian Mob at the Bohan Pill Pharmacy. Did anyone tell him "Sure, just post a story"? No, kid23455 effectively told him to disappear by declaring that an eight-day period since ratings might mean the topic was dead. Mate, we've gone 31 days of no staff and the topic is still ticking. BUYG aint going nowhere.
  • TheBaddest_Alf_InTown asked to join The Lost. Did anyone tell him "Sure, just post a story"?
  • Tarnell threatened to return. Staff failed to explicitly welcome him back, but that shouldn't be a slight. Osric and mrpain had been gone months and months.
  • mrpain requested being invited to be staff, but Masterkraft pointed out that it didn't happen that way, but that his request was noted. The most interesting part of that exchange was the fact that Masterkraft still lurks in his old stomping ground of BUYG IV!!!!! wow.gif
  • Beer Shaw requested to join the Spanish Lords @ Sprunk Warehouse. Again, tumbleweeds rolled through before anyone would think to invite the man inside by telling him "Sure, just post a story!"
Any errors? You know where to find me!

@ Stefche:
@ TheBaddest_Alf_InTown:
@ Beer Shaw:
JOIN US. ALL YOU NEED DO IS WRITE A STORY FOR THAT LOCATION AND IF YOU'RE THE FIRST, IT'S YOURS!!

PS; Twelve days is the fifth-longest wait, and nine stories awaiting rating is the sixth highest number the lucky staff member will have to plough through.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:14 AM

Housejack12 should be removed. He is banned

aragond
  • aragond

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 18 2009, 14:14)
Housejack12 should be removed. He is banned

Always worries me when people announce that 'cuz when you look in their post-log you can never see what it was that got them banned. But, yes, there seems to be some concensus that he's gone. Anyone know his crime? It's all very confusing when people take multiple logins; makes it impossible to figure out who's doing what to whom.

Still, while I doubt he would have gotten much for those four stories, I wonder whether it's a disrespect to The (poor) Lost to deprive them of their $70? biggrin.gif

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (aragond @ Dec 18 2009, 05:06)
LOOK WHO'S BACK! The last ratings were on December 6th, and since then:
  • VinnieLeone posted his Chapter 4 for the ... um, well, he doesn't say, but it'll be for someone.
  • Vercetti27 posted his Chapter 7 for the Pegorino Mansion/Family.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker convinced staff by force of deductive reasoning that the AoD had, by now, had twenty stories written for them and that the Zombie ought to be released.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker posted his Chapter 10, Let it snow for the Angels of Death.
  • housejack12 posted his Chapter 1 for The Lost at an unknown location. (He earlier said "Ammunition".)
  • housejack12 requested purchasing an ak 47 , but his request was denied by Staff on the grounds he hadn't authored five stories yet.
  • housejack12 posted his IV-vs-III-confused Chapter 2 for The Lost. He explained that the first three chapters were his introduction, getting rid of a bunch of characters before introducing The Lost.
  • bhlegend posted his Chapter 3 for his Irish Mob redux. This would, in fact, be his tenth story, afaik.
  • mrpain posted his Chapter 1:rough rider for The Lost.
  • housejack12 posted his concluding Chapter 3 for The Lost.
  • housejack12 posted his Chapter 4 Billy's arrival for The Lost.
  • bhlegend requested the grenades be his tenth-story reward.
  • Rucke RET URN NED!! Fireworks and streamers flowed in the streets. No? Okay, well, Aragond was happy. Rucke posted Inaugural for his THIRD series with the Pegorinos. He'd already posted a previous Inaugural and second chapter for the Pegorinos redux, but we're not sure he remembers that.
  • Big_Mitch_Baker requested the grenades be his tenth-story reward.
  • Vercetti27 , (perhaps inadvertantly) insulting Aragond and the recently returned Rucke, requested to purchase the sniper rifle for the Pegorinos. Aragond consented, but then it wasn't his money in the kitty. Rucke, much of whose money the kitty was, also later consented.
  • mrpain requested purchasing the $450 FreeWay with a bank balance of $817 . If neither Tycek nor The Virus object, I guess that'll go ahead.
In OTHER news...
  • Stefche asked to join the Albanian Mob at the Bohan Pill Pharmacy. Did anyone tell him "Sure, just post a story"? No, kid23455 effectively told him to disappear by declaring that an eight-day period since ratings might mean the topic was dead. Mate, we've gone 31 days of no staff and the topic is still ticking. BUYG aint going nowhere.
  • TheBaddest_Alf_InTown asked to join The Lost. Did anyone tell him "Sure, just post a story"?
  • Tarnell threatened to return. Staff failed to explicitly welcome him back, but that shouldn't be a slight. Osric and mrpain had been gone months and months.
  • mrpain requested being invited to be staff, but Masterkraft pointed out that it didn't happen that way, but that his request was noted. The most interesting part of that exchange was the fact that Masterkraft still lurks in his old stomping ground of BUYG IV!!!!! wow.gif
  • Beer Shaw requested to join the Spanish Lords @ Sprunk Warehouse. Again, tumbleweeds rolled through before anyone would think to invite the man inside by telling him "Sure, just post a story!"
Any errors? You know where to find me!

@ Stefche:
@ TheBaddest_Alf_InTown:
@ Beer Shaw:
JOIN US. ALL YOU NEED DO IS WRITE A STORY FOR THAT LOCATION AND IF YOU'RE THE FIRST, IT'S YOURS!!

PS; Twelve days is the fifth-longest wait, and nine stories awaiting rating is the sixth highest number the lucky staff member will have to plough through.

Thanks for making these lists Aragond, they make things a lot easier. I will rate the stories later today.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:24 PM Edited by Tycek, 24 August 2010 - 07:49 AM.

user posted image
The Lost MC chapter seven:
"Like a shot from Aurora"*

We were driving at breakneck speed thru Alderney to help Tommy, who fell in some troubles. Heavy traffic didn’t promote any rides especially those on the back of the bike. Johnny was riding so fast that Angus couldn’t catch up with him. Hexer’s six cylinder block was giving a lot more horsepower than smaller Zombie’s engine. I was holding Johnny in his wrist so tightly that I almost squeezed his guts out. We had to get there before end of Tommy’s ammunition or life. We didn’t know what troubles our brother fell into or what or who threatened him. We only knew that he begs for help and it should be sudden.

We got to the place after an hour. It took us so long to got there that we weren’t sure if there whould be someone that needs help yet. We couldn’t hear any noises, but we decided to go there. We left our bikes at the entrance and we started to run to the higher levels of the multistory carpark. Finally we got to the highest level and stopped. Tommy, thanks god, was still alive and was hiding behind silver Declasse Merit on our right. His bike was lying nearby. Four deadbeats hid behind green Vapid Bobcat on our left. One of them saw us and yelled:

“More lost f*ckers.”

Tommy looked at us and in the same moment caught a bullet in the stomach. He fell on the ground behind the car.

“Tommy”, I yelled, but Johnny grabbed my sleeve and pulled me behind the nearest car, and that was red Blista Compact.

Deadbeats saw that Tommy won’t be posing a threat anymore, so they started to shoot at us. Their bullets were crashing windshields and were ripping thin Blista’s body. Our hideout was lousy, but first there wasn’t any other and second we already were hiding there, so coming out wouldn’t be smart.

“You got a gun?”, Johnny asked me pulling his pistol from under the jacket.
“Of course, not. I wasn’t planning any shootouts. We only had to go to Cluckin’ Bell and to the Kennel. Beside I’m still on those f*cking doc’s painkilllers. The world around me is still whirling.”
“Take my gun, maybe you hit someone anyway”, he said putting his weapon in my hands “I’ve got sawn-off.”

He took it and checked if it’s loaded. Two 12 gauge bullets were sitting in there places. We could start fighting with those bit*hes from AoD. We began to shoot slowly destroying the Bobcat. First Johnny’s shot triggered the pickup’s alarm, which distracted a liitle those suckers.

“This fight doesn’t have any sense”, I said trying to hide better behind the car. “Unless you have the pipebombs.”
“No, I don’t have them. I used all of them”, he explained putting new bullets to the two barrels of the sawn-off shotgun.

He leaned out and shot two bullets at deadbeats’ hideout crashing Bobcat’s front windshield, which shrapnels fell on the AoD members.

“Johhny, Ralph’s right. We can shoot at each others to the end of the world”, Angus yelled trying to overshout deadbeats’ shots “Call Billy. He should send us some backup.”
“I don’t know if we have time for this. We’ll shoot every damn bullet before they’ll get there”, Johnny explained putting some more bullets into the barrels. “We have to kill them.”

One of the Angels, who was bigger f*ckhead than the others or was totally stupid, leaned out from behind the Bobcat trying to aim at us. Johnny shot without aiming and hit him right in the head. Huge number of lead balls hit in the deadbeat’s face like a train ripping his flesh and crushing his bones. Biker fell on the ground like a bag of potatoes. Then it was 3 on 3, at least we thought that until we heard police sirens. Somebody must called the pigs, who came here to check the situation. The siren was getting louder and the Police Cruiser drove on the highest level of the carpark. Driving cop had to take the route leading in opposite direction, because the car appeared on the other side of the parking.

“Oh, f*ck”, Johnny yelled hiding behind the car “We’re getting out of here.”
“What about Tommy?, I asked “You gonna leave him here?”

Cop car stopped, but pigs were still sitting inside. Nobody with at least one working brain cell would leave the car to meet six armed bikers. The cops were trying to stop us by giving commands from the car.

“Freeze. This is Alderney State Police. Drop your weapons and come here with your hands up.”

They received some bullets from AoDs hiding behind the Bobcat as an answer. They got shot in the rear door, trunk lid and sirens. There weren’t any human casualties. Yet.

“Deadbeats are fighting with the pigs now. Let’s get out of here before backup will come. Tommy’s dead. You can’t help him now”, Johnny yelled rushing from the ground. “And if he’s still living, pigs will catch him and put in the hospital.”
“I won’t leave him here”, I answered “If you wanna run, go.”

Johnny almost got to the ramp leading to lower levels when Black Rebla drove on it. It stopped right behind us and four original looking men got out. Everyone of them was holding Assault Rifle ready to action by his leg.

“F*ck, russians. We’re f*cked up”, I yelled looking on the unexpected visitors “Johnny come back here.”

Johnny stopped and he didn’t know is it better to shoot at them or run. He didn’t want to leave his brothers, but possibility of meeting fire from four Assault Rifles wouldn’t be pleasent either. Russians without saying anything came to us and looked at our jackets. They looked at our logo and spoke something in their language.

“Where is Mr. Rafferty?”, one of them asked in english with some strange accent.
“One of them is lying there, behind the car”, Johnny said still standing on the ramp.

Russians looked at the Merit, where Tommy was lying, at the Bobcat with three AoDs and at the Cop Car, in which two cops were trying to call backup. When they examined the situation, they pushed us from behind the car and took our positions. We ran to Johnny and watched the whole show from safe distance. Russians aimed at the green pickup and shot at it few bursts. Car began to change into a sieve and after a while flame appeared in the rear whell arches. When deadbeats saw this, they started to rush away from the car. Lust for life was stronger than hate for the cops. Pigs sitting in their car almost pissed their pants when they saw three deadbeats running to them. Their faces were looking like they were making quick choice between pulling shotguns and blowing some pellets into the welcoming comitee or changing to reverse gear and escaping from ths place.
The next bursts were destined directly for the cop car. Pigs sitting inside died in one minute from shower of the bullets just like one of the deadbeats that didn’t hid behind the car. Two of them, that were still alive, were really f*cked up now , because bullets were ripping cop car like a paper. Burning Bobcat ended his miserable life and exploaded covering the ground with burning pieces. Shock wave that occured during the explosion pushed cop car a little. One of the deadbeats was trying to take advantage of the situation and started to rush to the exit ramp. Noise of his hobnailed shoes knocking on the tarmac was ended by the burts from Assault Rifle. Biker cut in the knees fell on the ground. He was trying to crawl to the exit, but next burst ended his hopes for happy ending. The last of the deadbeats hid behind the cop car was still counting on the on some miracle, even if it would be bunch of Noose cops coming to the carpark.
He was straining his hearing wanting to hear even the littlest sign of some chance to escape, even the litllest bit of noise. That kind of sound was dry crackling of firing pin. He tensed all his muscles and he was ready to rush to the ramp. He was sitting behind the car like a tightened spring ready to jump out in any second. Next sound he heard was knock made by empty clips falling on the parking ground. He thought that was the best moment for doing anything and he jumped out from behind the car. When he was in the middle of the way, noise of slide during reloading came to his dirty ears. He understood that thing he had done was stupid and that is the end. Pupils of his eyes became big as plates, when he felt very strong pain in the chest. He fell on his knees and finally on the face. Russians lowered their assault rifles and came to us.

“It’s all right”, russian made a statement. “Check your friend, because we have to escape.”

Guy got an accent like he was swallowing razors. R-r-r like a sawmill saw. I thought that russians were speaking this way only in the cheap movies, but after I heard it looked like it was happening also in reality.

I ran to Tommy and I knelt down next to him.

“Are you alive?”
“Ralph. You came to help me?”, Tommy was barely talking. It looked like big pain was coming with every word.
“Don’t say anything”, I silenced him. “We’ll get you to the hospital.”

One of the russians came to help me and we got Tommy from the ground. We based him on our shoulders and led him to the russians’ car. One of them opened the back door, but before we put Tommy there russian commanding this team came to us and lifted Tommy’s head. He looked at it and said with dissaproval in his voice.

“It’s not him.”
“What do you mean by not him? Maybe you’re thinking about his older brother – Kevin, but we don’t know where he is”, I said holding Tommy all the time.
“He was suppose to meet with us here, but we were late, because of stupid traffic jam”, he said with his razor accent.
“Who are you guys anyway? I know that you’re russians, but I would like to know something more”, Johnny joined the conversation.
“My name is not important. It won’t tell you anything, so I won’t intorduce myself. I work for Mr. Petrovic. That’s all you need to know.”
“You gotta name?” , Johnny asked trying to examine our saviors.
“E...okay. Yuri”, russian said. “Put your friend on the seat. We’ll get him to the hospital, before he’ll bleed out.”

Russian saw my uncertainty and looked at seat made from bright leather. He waved his hand to show me that I shouldn’t care about the seat and showed with his head that I should put Tommy inside. We sat him in the middle of the backseat. Russian that was carried Tommy with me sat on the left side.

“You want to go with him?”, Yuri asked. “Sit in the back.”

I sat on the leather seat next to wounded Tommy who nearly lost his consciousness, because of pain and blood lose. He was trying to stop the bleeding by keeping the wound with his hand, but it made rather lousy dressing. Blood flowed thru his numb fingers dripping on his khaki colored pants and bright seat.

“You have to find my brother”, he said so quietly that I almost didn’t hear him. “Everything will be allright.”
“Don’t say anything Tommy. You have to live. We’ll get you to the hospital.”

Yuri sat on the front passenger seat and the third russian sat on the driver seat. The rest started to go to lower levels where our bikes were parked. Yuri told the last russian to ride with my brothers.

Driver turn the keys and the engine started to run. We could ride to the hospital. Black Rebla and two bikes jumped out from the parking and turned right to the Westdyke Memorial Hospital. The cop cars were coming from the station placed not far from the carpark. We were lucky, because they were lazy and didn’t see us when we were dissapearing behind the corner. Lack of answer from the cops still sitting in the car on the top level worried them, so they came, but now it was a little too late.

We got to the hospital and the driver stopped the car.

“Иди с ним. Помоги ему”, Yuri said to his man that was sitting in the back.

He told him to help me, or at least I thought that, because russian language is quite similair to language I had known from my house and that was polish. My parents escape from the Poland in 1979 and had settled in Alderney.

I and the russian got off from the car and took Tommy with us.

“We’re waiting for you”, Yuri said. Once in english to me and secondly in russian to his man.

We approached the glass door, which opened with pneumatic hiss. We got inside marking our way with spots of blood dripping from Tommy’s wound. Since he lost his consiousness I had to stem his blood lose, bit I wan’t very good at it. We approached the reception desk, where we scared nurse with our arrival. When she went back to normal she yelled:

“Quick. Give some litter here. We got wounded man here. Gunshot wound. Big lose of blood”

After a second nurse with litter and doctor appeared. They took care of our wounded friend. I was looking at litter with Tommy dissapearing behind the door, when russian went to the exit. I stopped looking and left the hospital. Rebla and two bikes were still standing in front of the hospital. Russian, which rode with Johnny was sitting on the backseat of the Rebla and talk with his friends. Man that was helping me took his old place in the car. I came to the front door of the car and asked Yuri.

“What now?”
“What do you mean what now? If we can’t meet with Mr. Rafferty, we will meet with you boss. You got someone like that?”
“As a motorcycle club we have a president. You can speak with him.”
“Okay”, he said. “Lead on.”

I came to the bikes and sat behind Johnny.

“We can go”, I said and Johnny started the engine.

Two bikes and black Rebla were riding thru Alderney. Acter was getting closer with kilometers reeled on the wheels of our vehicles.

*For those who don't understand the title of my story, here's some explanation: Aurora is a russian cruiser and a symbol of russian revolution, because shot from one of vessel's cannons was sign to attack Winter Palace at Saint Petersburg and sign to start the revolution. It happened at 7th November 1917 at 21.40.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:06 PM Edited by Build Up Your Gang, 18 December 2009 - 09:24 PM.

VinnieLeone

Chapter 4: You've been writing here for a long time but you haven't improved anything. The problem with your stories is that there is no explanation why things happen, they just do. There is no depth in your stories, which make them boring to read. Your chapter 4 is no exception.
$24.

----

Vercetti27

A bit short but I still liked it very much. Your description is really good and I can see the locations and characters infront of me while reading.

Next time, skip the bald button though. icon14.gif

$37.

+ Buying Sniper rifle for the Pegorino's. Use it in good health.

----

Big_Mitch_Baker

Seriously man, your chapter only contained dialog. ONLY dialog don't make a good story, you must combine it with a lot of description. You already got a very good and realistic dialog, so all you have to do is to work on the description part.

For now, I give you $20.

+ Grenades as 10th story bonus.

----

housejack12

Will be removed because of ban.

----

bhlegend

Okay for a third chapter. Try to avoid the unnessery space in the dialog and write a longer chapter instead. You got an interesting story already. Now you need to improve it by training your writing skills.

$23.

----

mrpain

Same problem as bhlegend. The problem with you is that you already know how to write good stories, but you seem to be lazy and therefore you come up with these amatour-like chapters. Shame on you, I know you can do better.

$23.

----

Tycek

Very gritty biker story, interesting to read. Remind me very much of The Lost and Damned. You got some good description combined with an okay dialog, even though it seem a bit flat from times to times.

$42.

----

Stories that still needs to be rated:
Rucke's chapter 1 (42) for the Pegorino's.

Rated and updated by Rucke

leone 13
  • leone 13

Don salvatore

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:16 PM

housejack12 did the following
Killed my old account in 2006 and i was waiting for him to be found before i re joined
Had 5 accounts
Was a dick and a B**ch

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

@BUYG staff, please listen up!

I hate to complain, but will you guys ever add the Ancelottis? They are the only major gang left out(seeing as they helped advance the plot of IV, TLAD, and BOGT) and the rest(Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers, Uptown Riders, etc.) are very minor and can be left out easily, but the Ancelottis should be added at some point.

I mean, for crying out loud, you guys added the Korean Mob and the Pavano Family, and both gangs only appear in two or three missions each, and have only minor parts in the setting and story of GTA IV(They were only targets of Pegorino's rage, while the Ancelottis became very important in the second half of the game, and are a MASSIVE player in TLAD and BOGT).

You guys have been talking about it for ages. Come on and do it!

I don't know much about table coding, but this is what they should have.

PROPERTIES
Ancelotti Mansion
Garbage Recycling Plant(NOT the one the Pegorinos have)
Maisionette 9(I know technically Gay Tony owns them, but the Ancelottis funded the clubs and probably collected protection money)
Hercules(See above)
Little Italy Market(A made-up location that could work)

VEHICLES
Sentinel, PMP 600

WEAPONS
Baseball Bat, Pistol(Micro SMG is a little too overpowered for the weakest of the Families)

Beer Shaw
  • Beer Shaw

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:54 AM

Huh.... Just to be sure, is it this Sprunk Warehouse for the Spanish Lord in Bohan?

aragond
  • aragond

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Beer Shaw @ Dec 19 2009, 12:54)
Huh.... Just to be sure, is it this Sprunk Warehouse for the Spanish Lord in Bohan?

That's my understanding, yes.

@Osric: I'm only a stand-in for staff, so adding the Ancelotti's is waaaaaaaaay beyond my pay-grade. smile.gif (Thanks for not including Gracie's place in their list, tho'. smile.gif )

@leone 13: How does someone destroy your account? I mean, unless they have your login details .... BTW, you can PM me this, 'cuz I'm sure BUYG don't care to know, nor should we clog the thread with it.

kid23455
  • kid23455

Typical Amerifat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

Everybody knows I scared Stefche off by saying the forums is dead. I was wrong. I sent him a pm to tell him the forums is not dead, and anybody, you can join if you want to, just post a story for your gang. I also apologize in the fact that I used a weapon in my story that was unlooked by the buyg staff. I did not purchase this weapon. I want to publicly apologize for this bullsh*t.
Sincerely,
kid23455

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:17 AM

Looks like aragond has to rate Rucke's story then.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Build Up Your Gang @ Dec 18 2009, 21:06)
Big_Mitch_Baker

Seriously man, your chapter only contained dialog. ONLY dialog don't make a good story, you must combine it with a lot of description. You already got a very good and realistic dialog, so all you have to do is to work on the description part.

For now, I give you $20.

Yes. There was alot of dialog. But I dont think there was too much. And there was plenty of..What the word..uhm..Ill just call it "not dialog" smile.gif for it to make sense. But hey, im no expert and Mitch can speak for himself. Just my opinion.

I dont have a clue when my story will be redone. Ill try to get it done. But im still here, and its going to get re written at some point.

Spank-head69
  • Spank-head69

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

Hey, I'd like to purchase the knife the Petrovic Bratva, as I'm going to need it for my next story.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Osric @ Dec 18 2009, 23:02)
@BUYG staff, please listen up!

I hate to complain, but will you guys ever add the Ancelottis? They are the only major gang left out(seeing as they helped advance the plot of IV, TLAD, and BOGT) and the rest(Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers, Uptown Riders, etc.) are very minor and can be left out easily, but the Ancelottis should be added at some point.

I mean, for crying out loud, you guys added the Korean Mob and the Pavano Family, and both gangs only appear in two or three missions each, and have only minor parts in the setting and story of GTA IV(They were only targets of Pegorino's rage, while the Ancelottis became very important in the second half of the game, and are a MASSIVE player in TLAD and BOGT).

You guys have been talking about it for ages. Come on and do it!

I don't know much about table coding, but this is what they should have.

PROPERTIES
Ancelotti Mansion
Garbage Recycling Plant(NOT the one the Pegorinos have)
Maisionette 9(I know technically Gay Tony owns them, but the Ancelottis funded the clubs and probably collected protection money)
Hercules(See above)
Little Italy Market(A made-up location that could work)

VEHICLES
Sentinel, PMP 600

WEAPONS
Baseball Bat, Pistol(Micro SMG is a little too overpowered for the weakest of the Families)

Right now we got a lot of vacancies in most of the gangs, if this will suddenly change we might add the Ancelotti's.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

Okay then, just sign me up for the Petrovic Bratva at Hove Beach Shop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users