» «
Photo

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang IV

2,323 replies to this topic
VinnieLeone
  • VinnieLeone

i luv black ops

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:32 AM Edited by VinnieLeone, 12 December 2009 - 08:56 AM.

Chapter 4: Foe Tha Love of $

While in North Holland, I bought PBX’s old place, I fixed it up and then I sat down and waited.
A couple of some old faces came by, Shorty D and Tech 9 stayed for a bit to work on a song with me. Vinnie also came by and dropped of 100k for me, a start. I decided to go recruiting around the hood.
I checked, PBX’s garage and found his old patriot sitting in the garage. I got in and I drove to this small house party near Dwayne’s place. I sat down with some BG’s from Ganton and Idlewood. Then I met some NHH Wanna Be’s who were banging the East Holland Crew. I decided to name my set Northside Posses, since there were only fifth teen full members. In the posses was Tech 9, Mad Money, Vinnie Nuts and Marc Law but we call him Razor. The other members are working as drug dealers and soldiers. As the days went I felt the posses grow into a gang. Julius even became a member, mainly for protection.
To celebrate I through a part in honor of our rise, still we were out numbered by Spanish Lords and Northwood Dominicans. Even though were one hundred strong we don’t much turf outside North Holland. I decided to launch a raid on South Bohan drug spots and weapons caches. “Listen up guys, we need more turf and we need it fast. So I’m going to need us to do it. So far our dealer mange to pull in two thousand to ten thousand dollars a month. Well if we get this turf we can all make ten thousand a week. Tech 9 I’m gonna need you to buy some heavy weapons. Sniper Rifles, Ak-47 and Shotguns. Mad will take his crew out to East Holland, you will handle things from there. Marc and Vinnie will see if we can get some help from the Ancelotti Family. Any questions?” I said. “Yea, why do we have to ask the Ancelotti? Why not a stronger family?” A thug asked. “Because we start right now; the police are going to be in rush hour, the won’t be able to get to us.” I said. I got into my patriot as the other did to. We all loaded up and headed to the piers at Northwood and we got on boats, by tens. We reached South Bohan with twenty three vans and cars waiting for us and with the Ancelotti waiting. “We need to hit Alcatraz Ave first.” Vinnie said. “ Then the projects, this should take a good hour.” He continued. “Let’s get blastin.” I said. I got in my car and then I drove on Sing Sing Ave and had a shoot out with some Spanish Lords. I went up the stairway to the drug room. I had a shoot out on the roof tops as more Spanish Lords kept coming. I looked down by the playground and Tec and Shorty were surrounded by other Spanish Lords. I started to pick one off one by one. Sadly I was shot in the left leg. But it was a flesh wound so I kept going. Finally the remaining Spanish Lords gave up and the projects were ours. We all split before the cops arrived. On my way down I crossed who I thought was my brother. We stop and look at each other for a split second. Ignoring him I continued to head back down stairs. When I reached the bottom I saw that I had lost about 12 guys, fighting here. We held there funerals the next day down at White Castle Esplanade. They died for the gang, for their way of life. For the Love of Money.

(Almost over a month later)
With this attack caused a major war in Liberty City, gangster were taking sides. Bikers and triads were even fighting. The police were heavily out numbered. But we held our turfs well. The war did not affect us at home. So I started working on my major debut, Nobody Can Stop Me Which is going to be at least 30 tracks long, which means Three CD case. I also started to work on Shorty D’s Diss EP to The Notorious Crew’s new album "f*ck you, Pay Me" and there Diss Track “Dollaz and Sense” which is directed heavily at me. I decided to hit them back with “Vietnam”, which got the attention of Source and ViBe Magazines who publicly ate up the beef. Things got rough when I released a new single called “Holland Thugs” which is a song about life a Holland Hustler. Critics stated that I was convincing kids to join us. “Well, it’s the IIImatic still grabbing automatic, cause some static? Watch me go rat ta ta tat tat, and watch you suckas panic as you fall to the granite, because you know not to mess with the dope brother who is signed to Atlantic.” I said as I rapped my new song. I started to get a hard cough in my voice so I stopped. I felt light headed and I collapsed to the floor. I was fading in and out of conciseness.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:19 PM Edited by Vercetti27, 06 December 2009 - 02:23 PM.

May be a little rushed, but the next story will more than make up for it cool.gif

Chapter 7
The Pegorino Family
Pegorino Mansion
Family Pegorino

Louie rolled the roaring coquette into the driveway at the mansion. The day was bright; the sun beat down on the north Alderney rooftops and flickered down into the car.
Louie flipped up his sunglasses and got out of the car, not forgetting to take his pistol from the glovebox. He slowly marched himself down the red bricked driveway, as he stuck the pistol inside his inside jacket pocket.
He knocked on the door twice. His normal beat, he gave it 2 large knocks, then waited, looking at the ground.
Jimmy had big plans for the family. With Sonny and his associates joining, finally the Pegorino’s had enough firepower to do something with the Ancelotti problem. They still had the Pegorino’s money, and the respect on the street had taken a dive since they had run from the deal at Happiness Island.

Jimmy’s mother answered the door.
“Oh fantastic. Come join the other mobsters in the living room”, she snapped sarcastically, as she walked back off into the kitchen.
Louie was used to her cold reception every time he entered the mansion.

He entered the warm, elegant sitting room. The walls were decorated with elegant pieces of art, and patterns on the red walls, which were flower silhouettes.
Ray Boccino was sat on a single armchair. He was reading the Alderney gazette as he rose his head above the large paper, his face looked slightly bemused.

“Louie, I- uh- what exactly am I doing here. I seriously don’t know how I can help you”. He said worriedly.
“Don’t worry Ray. We have uses for you. Where’s Jimmy”?
“Mr Pegorino? I think he’s on the phone, in the study”. Ray explained. Louie walked towards the open door on the right of the entrance to the sitting room. The room was hardly lit, only a small window gave in light. Inside Jimmy was sat on an office chair, talking on the phone. Louie listened to the call. All Jimmy was saying was “yeah”, “sure”, “thanks”.

Louie stood next to Jimmy, who hadn’t noticed of his presence. Finally he hung up the phone and turned to find Louie stood beside him.
“Jesus Christ Louie, you have to stand right next to me? I’m an old man. You could have given me a heart attack you bastard!”
“Alright, I’m sorry. Geez. Who was that?”
“Sonny’s crew. He’ll be here in 5 minutes”.
“Great”, Louie started to walk off, but he reminded himself there was something he needed to ask him.
“Can we trust Sonny”?
“What? Of course. He was the main man for years. A good friend. You know Lou, must learn to trust your friends. No matter what assholes they might be”. Jimmy stood, and patted Louie’s shoulder, before joining Ray in the sitting room.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. Louie rarely used the doorbell, and was stirred when he heard it. He hadn’t heard it in years.
“It’s Sonny. You two stay here”, Jimmy said, but already his mother had answered the door.
“sh*t”. He could hear the sarcastic welcoming from the sitting room.
Finally Sonny and his associates made it into the sitting room.
“f*ck, who’s the old bag in reception”? Asked one of them. Sonny jabbed him with his elbow and whispered: “That’s him mom”.

After Jimmy had welcomed Sonny and talked about old times, he took note of every of Sonny’s associates. There were 5 of them. All of them dressed in the same suit, all ranging from tall, thin, stocky and fat. They all wore an anxious face. These people had never met an Italian mob boss before. It was obvious.

“So Sonny. Please introduce me to your…friends”. Louie started, as he stared at one, who was more than fat.
“Certainly. This here, is Barry”, he said standing over a thin man sat reading the paper. Sonny moved from right to left.
“This is Stuart, here, is Francesco, and the man on your left, is Bruce”. Bruce was the fat one. He sat with his arms crossed, his eyes fixed on Louie.

“Great to meet you all gentlemen. I am Jimmy Pegorino, as you may already know. This here, is my close nephew, Louie. And the young man sat by himself over there, is Ray, Ray Boccino”. Jimmy said, walking over to Ray. Ray raised his head over the paper expectantly. He smiled, then looked back at the paper.

“Hey know you, you’re the son of Giovanni. Right”? Sonny asked, as he perched himself on the edge of the sofa, pointing at Ray with a quaint smile.
“Oh, yeah, sure”, Ray answered.
“That takes me back. It must have been…25 years since I’ve set foot in that place”.
Jimmy stood and asked for everyone’s attention.

“I’m glad you could all be here today. The reformation of the Pegorino family is under way. The first thing to do is to recover our pride. The Ancelotti’s are making a deal with the Russians. We’re gonna crash this party and make them sh*t themselves. The deal is taking place on charge island. Sonny, I want you to take your crew over to the front of the warehouse. Call me when you’re their. Me, Louie and Ray will cover the back entrance at the side of the river to trap these slimy Ancelotti f*cks”. He smiled, rubbing his small, stubby hands together.
Louie stood with a martini in his left hand.
“To the Pegorino’s”!
Everyone joined in.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:53 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 06 December 2009 - 04:58 PM.

QUOTE (Build Up Your Gang @ Dec 6 2009, 07:09)
Staff also appreciates the cartoon depictions of your main characters.  biggrin.gif
Illegal use of a Zombie (in red, so not yet yours): penalty pending .

@BUYG : Thanks for the praise, I admit this chapter wasn't so action packed or dialogue rich. It's main purpose really was to advance the story in regards to the Westdyke conspiracy.

Glad ya liked the cartoon faces icon14.gif I myself always like to know how I'm supposed to picture the characters I'm reading about. I only spent a minute on it so I admit they could have been better.

And sh*tty deal about the Zombie thing, I figured we had the 20 stories to unlock it (My 9, .2D 8, Katalix 1, Tubbs 7 [although I suppose 6 of those were other stories]). My bad, from now on I'll just refer to it as his Motorcycle in generic terms until it's actually unlocked.

And I just wanna say thanks to the staff for keeping BUYG going cookie.gif

bhlegend
  • bhlegend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

Thanks for rating Build Your Own Gang but i just saw that at the end you had put my rating was pending for 10th story but it was not my story it was VinnieLeone's. I'm also trying to think of a name for the new enemys in my story.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:57 PM

Aragond, I will hopefully be back in the next week, with a fixed computer. Thanks for keeping BUYG alive.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:10 PM Edited by Build Up Your Gang, 07 December 2009 - 02:14 PM.

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Dec 7 2009, 02:53)
And sh*tty deal about the Zombie thing, I figured we had the 20 stories to unlock it (My 9, .2D 8, Katalix 1, Tubbs 7 [although I suppose 6 of those were other stories]).  My bad, from now on I'll just refer to it as his Motorcycle in generic terms until it's actually unlocked.

Well, that's an interesting point. There's no total stories for the gang log, so how WOULD you know whether twenty had been past since previous writers there have been removed from the list? Well. That's a pickle.
So, there you go: BUYG Staff are not infallible. wink.gif
With nineteen stories currently listed on the books for the AoD, it is certain there has been a twentieth (Pr0xy_fl00d3r's) and twenty-first (Logrin's) (not to mention Jacky himself an AoD-er) story for that gang before the current crop of writers.
Your penalty is revoked, Mitch, with Staff's humble apologies.

Finally, Scifen and latinking shall be removed as writers for the NHH and FunnyUsername for the Gambettis at the next update of the gangs info, probably next ratings. None are listed as having posted any story and have no previous story count listed. I'm also planning to do the same for Radicell at Torres', but he's staff, and he'd chop Staff's legs off with an axe. ph34r.gif
Skramz also gets a pass for a similar reason. wink.gif

QUOTE (bhlegend @ Dec 6 2009, 17:28)
Thanks for rating Build Your Own Gang but i just saw that at the end you had put my rating was pending for 10th story but it was not my story it was VinnieLeone's.

Staff is going mad with fear at the thought of losing his legs that this error crept in. Corrected. <shakes-head-in-dismay>

~ Aragond fur der Skramz phusionmeister.

Slingaa
  • Slingaa

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

Hey, I'm back.

I'm gonna write up a story soon, bare with me.

I think we all need to become active again. icon14.gif Maybe an event or something?

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

Im suprised none of the irsh mob have decided to start a war yet xD

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:06 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 11 December 2009 - 06:10 PM.

user posted image
ANGELS OF DEATH MC

The Epic Chronicle of J o h n n y M a l v a d o

Chapter 10: Let it Snow

PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Follow the Leader

"What?"

Joe Jon answered the phone and barked out the question abruptly. He was immersed in the zen like experience of motorcycle maintenance, although the zen was lost on him.

"Joe Jon, it's Malvado"
"I know who the f*ck it is, I'm covered in f*ckin' grease right now whudda ya want?" Joe Jon asked.
"That thing I took care of in Westdyke, why did that go down?" , Malvado inquired.
"I told you man, there was an informant. This ain't the thing to talk about on the phone," Joe Jon answered.
"There was no informant, they were being watched by the feds" , Malvado said.
"That hacker kid of Ronnys' tell you that?" Joe Joe pried.
"A lil' birdy told me that they were dealing with Terrorists," Malvado stated. Joe Jon went silent for a moment, as did the sound of his ratchet.
"You heard wrong, that Birdy of yours don't know sh*t," he responded.
"What does Arnie gotta do with this? Why did he come out here from San Fierro?" Malvado continued to question.
"What the f*ck Malvado? You never asked questions before, that's what I liked about you. Always the good soldier, but now I ain't so sure about you man" , Joe Jon said.
"Hey I paid my dues and I earn my keep. You got me out bustin' heads and collecting debts 'til I'm f*ckin ragged and I'm still expected to cook meth and clean up your messes. Without me none of ya'll would know how to make them thermite tombstones, or half them pipe bombs. I've been f*ckin' loyal, it's time for the club to ante up on its end," Malvado said in his defense.
"Look, I don't know what the f*ck you're talkin' about Malvado. I got enough on my hands with this Triad bullsh*t, and the war with the Lost, I ain't got time for your 20 f*ckin' questions. I'll come by the Scrap Yard tomorrow and we'll talk business" , Joe Jon said and hung up. Malvado wasn't sure if Joe Jon was hiding something, or if he really didn't know what was going on. He laid down on a moldy old mattress and stared at the roof of the van until he dozed off to sleep.

Malvado was startled awake by a loud banging on the side of the van. He thought he may have had a dream about Gwen and better times, but the more he tried to remember the faster the memory faded away. He held his hand over his eyes to block out the rays of sun beaming into his face through the window. He squinted to see Joe Jon standing at the back of the van peering inside. Malvado popped open the back doors and sat on the edge.

"sh*t Malvado, I thought I woke up late." Joe Jon joked. Malvado looked to see the sun was almost ready to begin setting.
"Nice toy you got there," Malvado commented as he noticed the assault rifle Joe Jon was holding. "Kalashnikova, solid firearm"
"Yeah she's a beaut'" , Joe Jon agreed as he lifted the sight to his eye and began aiming it at things. He pointed it down at Malvados foot. "What would you do if I blew your toe off? You don't need all of 'em"
"f*ck off" Malvado said as he lit up a cigarette. Joe Jon lowered the rifle and smiled.
"Got a job for ya," Joe Jon added.
"I thought we were gonna talk business?" , Malvado questioned.
"Yeah, Club business, I ain't got time for your paranoid bullsh*t" Joe Jon responded.
"Well it better f*ckin' pay well," Malvado remarked.
"Oh you'll be happy with your cut man. Real easy sh*t, some latino mongrels got our coke" , Joe Jon started.
"How the f*ck did they get our sh*t?" , Malvado interrupted.
"We had a convoy sending the sh*t from the clubhouse over to the boys in Beechwood, sales are up in the Firefly projects. Word on the street is the Lost and the Uptown Riders took the sh*t for some cartel in Bohan," Joe Jon explained.
"Uptown Riders?" , Malvado blurted out as he furled his brow.
"They think the Lost have their backs. We got 'em taken care of, guaranteed you won't see anybody with the balls to wear an Uptown Riders patch on these streets no more. And we're already f*ckin' with the Lost, all we gotta do is find out who had the balls to try and set this sh*t up" Joe Jon said.
"If this so called cartel is who I'm thinkin' of, that bitch has more balls than brains," Malvado added.
"Well here's the deal, some latinos got our coke and want to sell it back to us. The dumb sh*ts don't know it's ours. Danny D and Rico are heading up the transaction, they are gonna hand over a case of money and take the coke to a safehouse. As soon as they are clear with the money, I want you to steal back the coke and blast those dirty f*cks with this," Joe Jon detailed as he handed Malvado the assault rifle.
"I'll do it for the club, and the money, but you and me got some sh*t to straighten out later Joe Jon" , Malvado said.
"The boys are waitin' at the old hospital on Colony island, get your ass over there soldier" , Joe Jon ordered and began walking toward his motorcycle. Malvado locked up his van and did the same.

Malvado arrived at the old hospital and was greeted by Danny D and Rico. Danny D was a gruff Italian American biker, and all around greaseball. The other bikers found his arrogance amusing. Rico was another badass biker, nicknamed after the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act which he was charged under but acquitted.
"Malvado, f*ck man I haven't seen you since the Las Venturas run. How ya been ya ugly f*ck ya?" Danny D asked as he gave Malvado a friendly punch to the arm.
"Can't complain," Malvado said with a shrug.
"sh*t man you're always so cold Malvado, you gotta loosen up man" Rico said jokingly.
"Yeah, loose like your mom there Rico," Danny D added.
"Shut up D, why you always gotta ride me?" Rico said to Danny.
"That's what your mom said," Danny responded with a chuckle. Rico punched Danny in the face, and they began to fight in a friendly manner which ended when Danny D gave Rico a DDT into the concrete. Danny D held out his hand and helped Rico up.
"You got me this time," Rico said with a smile, pointing at Danny D while blood dripped from the gash in his head.
"Yeah yeah...You ready for this sh*t Malvado?" Danny D asked.
"I was born ready" , Malvado retorted.

Danny D and Rico headed inside while Malvado toured around the outside of the building. He found a good vantage point near what was left of the roof, and he began to scale the rubble. He juggled with the assault rifle as he climbed, reaching the summit as his joints began to ache. The old hospital was now occupied with an abundance of latino gangsters and outlaw bikers. Malvado couldn't tell if they were ND3 or Spanish Lords, but didn't really care either way. The bikers saw the street thugs as school kids with guns, not anything to be feared or respected. The deal seemed to be going as planned.
"This is scale fish, imported straight from Bolivia manito. Huerto puolo, the best man" the dealer explained.
"You in America now, the best of everything gets made here. If the best stuff got made in Mexico, or Columbia, or whatever, why do ya'll run across the border? Tell me that?" Danny D asked.
"Just take a look at it holmes," the dealer said as he showed Danny D the merchandise.

Suddenly gunshots rang out, and the old hospital descended into chaos. Both the Angels of Death and the Dealers thought the other was attempting a robbery. Bikers shot at Thugs, thugs shot at bikers, all the while someone was traversing the corridors with lethal efficiency. Malvado saw the man, but couldn't get a clear shot. Whoever was crashing the party, Malvado could tell he had real world military experience. Malvado figured he would have to go grab the coke and the money before this mysterious assailant reached them. He began to climb down the rubble, however was met with gunfire from the thugs. He hid behind a fallen piece of the ceiling and returned fire, killing his targets without a second thought. If anyone could take on the attacker it was Malvado, however fate had different plans. As he rushed towards his objective a bullet whizzed by and caught a propane tank which exploded violently, blasting Malvado through a boarded up window and onto the grass outside. Malvado felt himself slipping out of consciousness. The sound of gunfire gave way, and all he could hear was a motorboat engine and police sirens as he passed out.

Malvado awoke to find himself in an interrogation room, NOOSE officers handcuffing him to a chair and then proceeding to leave. Malvado looked around the typically mundane room with it's headache inducing white paint and obvious two way mirror. An hour passed before someone entered the room.
"I'm not saying anything without a lawyer," Malvado said as two men entered the room. He suddenly recognised one of them, as he in turn recognized Malvado.
"Well son of a bitch," the FIB agent said with surprise.
It happened to be Gwens husband...

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:53 PM

ok so can i join the lost mc, read rules, but haven't played this game, can someone tell me alot about it ina pm or on here? "Joining at ammunation.
they are bikers right?

Slingaa
  • Slingaa

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (housejack12 @ Dec 11 2009, 20:53)
ok so can i join the lost mc, read rules, but haven't played this game, can someone tell me alot about it ina pm or on here? "Joining at ammunation.
they are bikers right?

If you don't know much abot a gang I would advise not joining them. Don't change gangs just for the weapons and money.

TheBaddest_Alf_InTown
  • TheBaddest_Alf_InTown

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:24 PM

I would like to join the Lost. But its hard to write stories about them...

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

you have to pick a property the lost own, and write about events at that property. just read big mitch biker's stories. there spot on really.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:09 AM

Sorry for being inactive for so long, I had some personal issues. Sign me up for the Petrovic Bratva at the Hove Beach Adult Shop.

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:23 AM

Hey everyone.

Is it possible for me to join the Albanian Mob at the Pill Pharmacy in Bohan? Thanks in advance. smile.gif

kid23455
  • kid23455

Typical Amerifat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Stefche @ Dec 13 2009, 00:23)
Hey everyone.

Is it possible for me to join the Albanian Mob at the Pill Pharmacy in Bohan? Thanks in advance. smile.gif

yes, there is nobody there. however, because buyg staff hasnt been on in a while, this topic might be dead

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:30 PM Edited by housejack12, 13 December 2009 - 05:06 PM.

fine will work on San adreas story than tthis one. my characters are all made up, or from 3 and vice city, so it will go with my sa stories, if you read those...

The Lost MC Chapter 1 Protection 4/23/08
I was sitting in Chinatown having a smoke, when my mentor Tommy Vercetti approached me.
“Listen Ammu- nation wants us for protection Jack.”
“Why, they have the Angels of Death protecting them?” I asked as I took another puff of my cigarette.
“ They killed the clerk, and the new one Claude, he’s worried.” He told me
“ What about Niko?”
“Sick.”
“And Vic?”
“Dead.”
“Fine let’s go.” I said putting out my cigarette.
As we drove I thought about my old mafia days with Salvatore, of course they are defunct and in Vice city now, but I still miss them. We then arrived at the store.
“Tommy says you want protection?” I asked
………
“He’s a mute.” Tommy explained, “Write your words down on paper.” He told him as he wrote: Yes, I’m employing, but you need to prove yourself, take out this guy. It was a drawing of Roman.
“Okay, I’ll be back.”
“Wait, he’s driving here in a minute.” A voice from the back said.
“Name’s Phil Cassidy, nice to meet you.” He said.
“You to, got a gun or something?” I asked
“In the back.”
As I went to grab a gun I noticed that it was dirty and filthy and that the grenades were toys.
“You have a Sawn off Shotgun, good choice.” He told me.
Then Roman came in, a spay of Bullets later, and he was dead.
“You’re hired!” Phil said.
We then went to the Lost clubhouse, we told them about the protection and my boss Niko, was pleased.

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

sorry to double post, but ive got to type quick, i'll purchase a ak 47

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:03 PM

Whats up BUYG boys and chicks, guess whos back, (bitch) lol.
Yeah just letting you all knopw that i am still around and should start writing soon

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:05 PM Edited by housejack12, 13 December 2009 - 07:23 PM.

same here working on chapter3

Chapter 2
Vice city imports
6/1/08

I was sitting in my office inside of the gun store, when Phil approached me.
“What’s down?” he said in a slur
“Are you drunk, Phil?”
“Maybe!” He said before barfing on my desk
“Disgusting! Get out before I kick your drunk ass!” I screamed
Tommy then walked in and whispered
“Salvatore’s in town.”
“What?” I asked
“He’s looking for you, he’s going to kill you.” The reason he was looking for me was because years ago, I killed his son, for two thousand dollars, it doesn’t seem like much, but I was broke at the time. I ran to Claude and asked for an Ak-47 and he pointed at the back. I grabbed it and was ready for a fight. When I heard Sal pull up, probably to buy guns, I got ready. He was pulling out a…

I didn’t look; I charged at him with all my might, he then shot me as I ran with his 9mm pistol. I then blacked out as I heard fourteen bikers pull up outside.

“Wake up kid, Sal’s left.” Niko said
“Where’d he go?” I asked
“Out the back after you were shot, we had a huge gang war, let’s ride into town for a moment, take your mind off things.” He told
So I hoped on my Yellow Cycle’ and headed to Chinatown, where the pizza place was, we ate and I then hoped on and rode to Ammu-nation, while listening to Integrity 2.0.

I was heading to my place by the police station, when Sal ambushed me, then kidnapped me I awoke in the Pizza joint, but at night.
“We heard your plans to go home at four you idiot!” Sal said
“You’ll pay for this!” I said when I saw Niko pull up with a Sniper, my sniper and wink at me in the moonlight. He then pulled the trigger

To be continued…

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

I have not posted a story for months and my name is still on the list? Wow.

I'm gonna have to make a comeback but I will switching to The Lost MC Meth Lab. I will have a story ready by tomorrow.

bhlegend
  • bhlegend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:20 PM Edited by bhlegend, 14 December 2009 - 10:26 PM.

Chapter 3

Getting Back Our Money

Kev and Rooster were driving with two Irish Mobsters James and Scouse towards the meeting that was set up with the Rosato Drug Company (RDC). Packie had arranged the meeting to get his money back and to not have constant battles with the RDC. Mike and Fred were in a different car by themselves going to the meet but they were going to watch over the meeting from a distance.

“Hey Kev, we better get this money back or the McReary’s are going to be pissed off,” said Rooster

“Ye’ I hope this goes well,” replied Kev

“Well we are all not up for getting killed,” said Scouse in his obvious scouser accent

“Now that’s quite obvious isn’t it mate,” replied James

“Let’s get there and do the meet before we start arguing,” said Kev

Meanwhile Mike and Fred were already there. Mike went into the building opposite and Fred went to the back of a small building and went up a ladder to get onto the roof. He laid down with his Assault Rifle and was looking to where the meeting was going to take place. Mike rang Kev when him and Fred were in position.

“Hello,” said Kev

“Kev we are both in position, how far away are you?,” asked Mike

“We’re just coming into the meet place now,” said Kev

“Good because I can see the RDC coming,” said Mike

Kev pulled up at the same time as the RDC. The RDC pulled up in a big white van and parked so the back of the van was facing where Fred was hiding. Two men came out of the front two seats, one had a briefcase. Kev, Rooster and Scouse got out of their car while James stayed in.

“So I guess you two are the McReary’s boys?” asked the RDC man

“Yes we are mate, have you got our money?” replied Kev

“Here is your money,” said the man lifting the briefcase

“Put it in the middle and walk back and we’ll get it and then leave,” said Kev

“But what about our C’,” said the man

“What are you on about mate we were told to collect our money and that’s it, we don’t have any C’,” replied Kev

“Don’t play games with us or we will kill you,” said the man

“I have no idea what you’re on about,” said Kev in a worried voice

“GIVE US OUR f*ckIN’ COKE,” shouted the man who pulled out a Pump Action Shotgun

James, who was in the car, had pulled out his Micro-smg earlier just in case something happened and fired at the man through his open window. The bullets shredded the man to the floor and James then took out the man next to him. Suddenly the vans back door slide open with ten men inside all armed with Assault Rifles. Fred was the first to spot them and released a whole Magazine of his Assault Rifle into them. All of them fell to the floor helplessly ad Kev quickly got the briefcase of money and got into the car with Rooster and Scouse. Fred left the rooftop and went to meet Mike to get into their car. Both cars sped away quickly leaving all the men dead.

“What the f*ck are they on about?” said Kev

“We don’t have any coke,” said Kev

“Well let’s just focus on the money now,” said Rooster

“Ye’ at least we got that back,” said Kev who was very relieved

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:31 AM Edited by Build Up Your Gang, 14 December 2009 - 09:33 AM.

Firstly, Staff will beg participants' indulgence for a few more days before ratings take place. Staff did his back "in" on Friday, and cannot sit for long at all (and until today, couldn't do it at all).

QUOTE (TheBaddest_Alf_InTown @ Dec 12 2009, 09:24)
I would like to join the Lost. But its hard to write stories about them...

Well... okay, thanks for sharing. We won't force you to participate. Thanks for the chuckle on the peculiar login name, though. happy.gif

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 14 2009, 05:49)
I have not posted a story for months and my name is still on the list? Wow. // I'm gonna have to make a comeback but I will switching to The Lost MC Meth Lab. I will have a story ready by tomorrow.

June 9th!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, punch a drunk. I have no idea how you escaped two lots of clean-outs. Lucky you.
You know the rules: post first and it's yours.

QUOTE (Osric @ Dec 13 2009, 12:09)
Sorry for being inactive for so long, I had some personal issues. Sign me up for the Petrovic Bratva at the Hove Beach Adult Shop.

Ditto. And welcome back, both of you.

QUOTE (housejack12 @ Dec 11 2009, 20:53)
they are bikers right?

You don't have GTA IV, do you?
Tommy Vercetti?! Salvatore?! Claude?! Yeah, I think you really ought to check-out BUYG SA ? It's the same game as this one but designed to deal with the GTA3 series of games/characters, whereas BUYG IV is for, well, IV, obviously.

Secondly, Housejack , I would strongly urge you to take a good look at other peoples' stories, because as it stands, the length of your stories barely qualifies as a half-story, and will therefore receive barely a half-rating.

QUOTE (housejack12 @ Dec 14 2009, 03:54)
sorry to double post, but ive got to type quick, i'll purchase a ak 47

You cannot make a purchase until you have written five stories for that gang. And, remember, you cannot change gangs until you have written five stories for that gang, too.

Thanks for your ratings-patience, folks. As Kate would say: You boys play nice, now.

~The-Staff-member-with-the-broken-back, on behalf of Skramz

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

the Lost MC

Chapter 1: Rough Rider

The roar of the engine, the wind of the road and the grittiness of Liberty City, that was how the Alderny Chapter of the Lost Motorcycle Club. What were we then? We were just a bunch of crooks trying to have a hell of a life but at the same time wrecking it.

A knock on the door woke me up on a very fuzzy morning. I had only two hours of sleep and I barely managed to get to the door but alas, I opened it.

“Hey Bucko, my brother!” Billy Grey greeted me with a punch at my arm. It was a soft punch but f*ck it hurt a lot as my bones were aching.

“Billy, man, you know I was asleep. What could be so important for the president to come knocking at my door?” People say you can be grumpy when you wake up and I was very grumpy.

“Uh, do you know what date it is?” Billy sounded surprised. I was usually the organized guy so why shouldn’t he have been. Before I went back inside my house to check the calendar, Billy continued, “Hold on Bucko, don’t ever say ‘my door’ again! This property belongs to us and us meaning the Lost MC. Besides, this maybe your house but it’s a meth lab for the Lost too. Remember that!” Billy always got pissed at the little things.

I went back into the house, trying to scramble through the chemical sets that made the meth, and took me quite a while to find a f*cking calendar.

Once I found it, I look at the date: 14 December 2003. On that date, a tiny note was written: Angus Birthday.

I just took a glance at Billy and he knew what I was thinking. We quickly revved up our bikes and headed to the clubhouse. It was only three blocks away so there was no trouble on our journey.

Right at the moment we went into the clubhouse, I remembered that I forgot to buy Angus a present.

Everyone already gave a present to Angus. The present mostly consists of beer and some sh*t.

Angus walked towards me and asked, “So my fellow Enforcer, whatcha get for me?”

As a last minute thought, I said, “My bike. I can always get a new one.”

We had drinks and just had a good time that night. It was all so good until Johnny shouted, “What the f*ck? You guys hearing the gunshots outside?”

We ran out, only to find some of our brothers dead. A couple of bikers from the Angels of Death had come to ruin our party.

“Let’s get those deadbeats!” I shouted as the Lost MC got on their bikes and chased after the deadbeats.

The only problem was Angus had already taken off with the bike I gave him so I was left standing like a chump at the clubhouse.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

the BUYG staff's neglect of this thread has saddened me sad.gif tounge.gif

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

to buyg, they all die before Jhonny and phill take over, it's not a big deal, it'll end in chapter 3.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:56 PM

hey I dont want to be an annoying prick or anything, but can I be a staff member of BUYG.

I've been writing up to 56 stories and never had the chance to be a staff member here

housejack12
  • housejack12

Hired Hitman

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:11 PM

Chapter 3 the trigger squeeze 6/2/08 12:04 am
He then pulled the trigger…

It struck through Salvatore’s head and killed him; I was shocked at the excellent aim by Niko. Johnny then pulled up and had killed Sal’s jockey Mitch. I then saw my mentor Tommy pull up, and he took the car Sal was stuffed in and drove to the water.
“Kid can you burn this place down, if it isn’t to hard for ya?” Johnny asked
“Sure, go stand in it.” I told him
“Ha ha, very funny.” He said as he pointed at a car, “Take that get it rigged with a bomb, and set it inside the place.” He added. So I got in went home and grabbed a bomb, then set it inside the pizza joint. Boom!!!! It blew. I then grabbed my pistol and headed to Ammu- Nation, it was closed, so I took my sawn- off shotgun, and started to leave as Phil came up drunk as a dog.
“Hellooooooo.” He said
“What?” I asked. He then ran to the restroom and I left, I was heading home. When I arrived my friend Gabe had a stupid, but fun idea, he wanted to take our bikes get drunk, and something else, but I didn’t hear it.

We headed out to the bar, got drunk and then drove to some weird Angels of Death location.
“He’s here.” Gabe said.
“Good.” Said a voice as three men with a bat came out and ran towards me. Drunk I shot one with my Shotgun, and beat down another, and then a car hit the last one, I then killed Gabe, and took his bike, rode to the gun shop.
“Phil, Claude you in here?” I yelled out
“Yes, we are looking at an Angels of death website.” Phil replied
“Hey you got a knife?” I asked
“In the back.”
I took the knife, and went outside, I then saw Gabe’s friends pull up, I knew it was coming, Gabe had a lot of friends, they attacked, I knifed three out of five, but the other two captured me. I awoke in a cell, they were police officers. A fellow inmate threw me a gun, I shot a cop grabbed his key, and ran towards the main office, shot all of those guards, opened the main gates and called Niko, he picked me up and we started to head to the Pizza joint, when we were ambushed by the Irish Mob.

The fight was on, we all had pistols, but I was outnumbered ten to two, we had to use the car, I took it and ran them over, we left and called our buddy Claude.
“Meet us, Pizza Joint.” I said
When he arrived we hid, he was looking around, he knew we had found out about his connections with the Irish mob, but sat down, I then shot him dead, and headed home to smoke, when I knew I had forgot to kill my enemy Huang Lee. So I grabbed my Sawn off and chased him down, before burning his cold, lifeless body in a fire I had made, I took out a cigarette and said as I took a puff
“It’s a Irish Vs. Us Vs. AOD, war, and to survive we must win…

Meanwhile at Ammu-Nation…
“Get me the money!” A man in a suit, an Irish mob suit, screamed.
“No!” Phil replied drunk before he was shot.
One new message… My phone said
Phil’s in the hospital- Johnny
I then rushed over and started to kill the man who had done it as he was sitting right there.
“Why did you shoot him?” I asked
“It was a…” He started
“No, don’t give me that asshole! I want the truth, were you robbing him?”
“Yes, he told me to put Johnny in charge, over me and…” He started again
“You’re Tommy Vercetti!” I screamed.
“Yes I am, forgive me…” He started
“No!” I said as I pulled out a pistol and started to aim it.
Security then escorted me as I screamed
“I will find you…”

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 14 2009, 20:56)
I've been writing up to 56 stories and never had the chance to be a staff member here

That isn't how it works. If there's any need for staff, candidates will consider writers for the position. Usually, asking for it doesn't help but you never know.

Beer Shaw
  • Beer Shaw

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Can I join the Spanish Lords Sprunk Warehouse

@housejack12: Your story is too small
@housejack12: You are confusing BUYG IV with BUYG SA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users