Photo

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang IV

2,323 replies to this topic
neotrix1
  • neotrix1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

I think you should give credit where credit is do! I don't see my name anywhere (past name neotrix) and I am the original creator of BUYG, started back when people were still playing GTA3. The mods probably deleted my old topic by now, since I was banned over a year ago. Still, I'm sure some people remember the good old days...
Anyways, glad to see BUYG is still a success.

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (neotrix1 @ Oct 8 2008, 05:40)
I think you should give credit where credit is do! I don't see my name anywhere (past name neotrix) and I am the original creator of BUYG, started back when people were still playing GTA3. The mods probably deleted my old topic by now, since I was banned over a year ago. Still, I'm sure some people remember the good old days...
Anyways, glad to see BUYG is still a success.

Haha, I've never heard of you, care to link me to the topic?

I guess we could add your name and topic to the front page, and said "Visit the Original BUYG" or something, but really, I think BUYG has evolved WAY past the ones three years ago (back then you were still giving $100 for a good story). Still, if you really insist, we could give you the credit you want if you can help us confirm you were the original creator.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:49 AM Edited by Masterkraft, 08 October 2008 - 08:51 AM.

Hmmm.

Apparently Chunky Lee Chong started the ball rolling, and in your list of many many accounts, that name isn't on there.

CODE
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=160904&hl=

Besides, is there any real point of adding you anywhere? You're just going to get banned again judging by your track record.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

I think its sort of depressing anyway that you want to claim credit for it, we do this for fun, not so people can be like "Oh wait! That guy started BUYG we should all praise him."

trr1234
  • trr1234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

I'd like to join the Spainsh Lords at the Willard Street Auto-Shop

Logrin
  • Logrin

A simple monk

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:10 AM

I would like to take up residence in the Beachwood Burger Shot as the newest member of the Angles of Death

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:19 AM

Neotrix

By popular vote, we are not adding your name as credit just of yet.

trr1234

You've been added, get writing. smile.gif

Logrin

Added as well, start writing. icon14.gif

-radicell.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:11 PM Edited by Rucke, 10 October 2008 - 02:24 PM.

Pegorino Crime Family
Drusilla's

The Meat Cleaver

Albert Drusilla was a 43 years old hardworking man based in Little Italy. He was charming, had a great sense of humour
and created Little Italy's best food. That was how many people would describe Albert Drusilla. Some other people
would describe Albert as an ruthless sociopathic mobster soldier in the Pegorino family with very little empathy. Both this stories about Albert Drusilla was true.

Ray Boccino, who often used to hang at Drusilla's had ordered a meeting with an other Pegorino capo called
George Martiano. The word on the street was that Martiano was a FBI rat and Boccino planned to have him killed at the meeting. Albert, who was a soldier in the Boccino crew was assigned to do the killing while Boccino was gonna do the talking.

At the meeting the same evening:

Boccino: George, glad you could come!
George: Hey, how you doing Ray?
Boccino: Good. Al, get us a drink.

Albert goes to the bar, but instead of making drinks he collects a meat cleaver and sneaks up behind George.

George: So Ray, what do you wanna talk about with me?
Boccino: See you in hell asshole!

Albert swings the meat cleaver and smash it into George Martianos head. He falls of his chair and Albert continue with
his cutting while Ray is watching the whole scene. Albert and Ray puts the parts of Georges body into the freezer and serving
him as the next days lunch.

neotrix1
  • neotrix1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:49 PM Edited by neotrix1, 10 October 2008 - 12:04 AM.

CLC was not the creator, he was actually about the third or fourth person to start a BUYG topic. I originally started BUYG, then Bartleby started one in the VC forum after me. Here is a link to bartleby's topic
CODE
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=129970&st=0&#entry1584295
But you don't have to give me credit, I don't care. I just think its funny BUYG is still going after all this time.

trr1234
  • trr1234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:13 PM Edited by trr1234, 09 October 2008 - 07:38 PM.

I'll post my story tomrrow

Logrin
  • Logrin

A simple monk

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

Angels of Death

Old Leather

The bus let out an agonizing squeal of it's rusty motors, like an elephant enexorably drawn to it's graveyard it lurched steadily over the grey roadways. It would try to pass itself off as a vechicle, but it was just lonesome, dirty can of lonesome dirty people, like trash rolling down a hill. Public transportation, ironic that something so public can be so suffacatingly isolating. No one speaks, no one laughs, they sleep, they read, they avoid the fact that everyone has one thing in common. They are all going the same place, they are going nowhere.

As the engine lets out one last painful wail the metal monster colapses at the curb, waiting for it's contents to spill out like blood from a wound. The door screeching open with a hiss as people stream out, leaving only for more to cram themselves inside as it springs to life once again. The crowd parts as if attempting mirror the grey clouds above as they pull and tug away slowly until nothing is left where they once were.

All of them but one that is. An old tattered leather jacket catching the stray ray of light that cast it'self through the broken line of forboding clouds. A smile curling around his cracked lips as he runs a hand through his silvery white hair. His voice echos through the empty streets as he chuckles softly kicking an discarded can towards an overturned trash bin. As it clatters over the ground narrowly avoiding it's target he let's out a sigh and puts his hands on his hips.

" I drag my old bones all the way back to Liberty City. And no one even bothers to meet me. An old man might start to thinking that he's not appreciated. " As his voice rings out under the ever darkening sky a murder of crows that had taken roost on the side of a building let's out a symphony of caws and shreiks, beating their wings. " Oh, I do say I must stand corrected. " He says as he takes a graceful bow to the line of dark feathered beasts gawking greedily at the refuse next to him.

" You fine gents must be the welcome wagon, and yet I have neglected to properly introduce myself. " He says as a grin finds a way to part his lips. Standing promptly to his imposing height he shifts his gaunt yet muscular frame to gesture a hand towards them galantly. " I am Logrin Parr, a simple monk. Here to guide those who have strayed from the path we all must walk. Perhaps you would like to make a donation? "

No sooner did the words escape him then his audiance took wing, disappearing over the horizon. With a creased brow and mock indignation the old man scrunches up a sour face. " Thought so... " With a few purposeful strides the strange man takes his leave, the bus stop disappearing behind him. A giant burger cresting over the hill he walks along, about as real as the food being served inside of the restaurant it rests atop.

Barging into through the doors and making his way to the back he puts his feet up ontop of deserted table and turns down his hat as a perplexed worker slowly approaches. Speaking in an usure voice she asks " Can I get you anything? "

" Ah, yes you may lass, a pillow would be just wonderful. " He says with a good natured grin as her gets ready to settle down for a nice rest. Leaving the waitress to sort it out for herself.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

Rucke

Added to the Pegorino's at Drusilla's.
1st Story
$29.
A bit too literal. Seriously, Mafia meat for lunch? Also, try to use dialogue in quotes instead of script-style. So instead of:
Boccino: George, glad you could come!
George: Hey, how you doing Ray?
Boccino: Good. Al, get us a drink.

You'd have:
"George, glad you could come!" greeted Boccino.

"Hey Ray," replied George, "how you doing?"

"I'm doing good." Boccino signaled to the waiter, "Al, get us a drink."

Logrin

1st Story
$35.
Nice stuff, good description. Hope to see more of your work.

-radicell.

GhostGlendale
  • GhostGlendale

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

I'll only join if you put up The Bellic Enterprises as a gang. (Since i passed the game i'll know what i will be writing off.)

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

Your chance to repent on the way downstairs.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

Holy crap, I missed this. (:

I'd like to sign up for the Petrovic Bratva, at the Hove Beach Adult Shop (that the one where Dimitri teaches Niko to shoot limbs off?)

Logrin
  • Logrin

A simple monk

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:41 PM Edited by Logrin, 11 October 2008 - 08:46 PM.

Angels of Death

Swallowing Your Pride

Falling deep into the murky depths of my subconcious I dream. A smokey green haze of distorted memmories and shattered recollection. Faces lost to time, faded away like the side of a cliff as the ocean seeks to devour the shore. In this false reality where the insane seems plausable and the mundane appears surreal I find my self lost. Blissfully, tranquily lost.

" Lost? " The word comes peicing through my veil of slumber as the world invades my senses. As I open my eyes to the blurred smear of light I quickly close them once more. A familiar game of peek-a-boo played with the brightness of the room until my vision sharpens the opaqueness about me.

" Hey old Man! " The voice thundered. " I'm talk'n to you! Are you Lost? " With a few deep circular motions I managed to rub the sleep from my gaze, filling it now was a groupe of three men. At the forefront of them was a younge man with blazing red hair, a deep snarl dug into his face. To either side a leather clad biker that seemed just as likely to be here to make friends.

" Lost? " I paroted with little enthusiasm. " I do not beleive so. This is the Burger Shot in Beachwood is it not? I must admit I am not the most familiar with this area but your concern is greatly apreciat- " As the table was overturned by the seething youth I found myself rudely interupted.

A deep sigh poured out into the room as I gently shook my head in dissatisfaction of current events. " That wasn't very considerate. There is a lovely younge waitress who has to clean up before her shift ends you know. " Raging forward with a shaking fist he bellowed at me " Shut up! This is Lost teritory now old man, get the hell out! "

I could not help but chuckle, the absurdity of what has happened in my absence finally hitting me. Actually causing the trio to take a few steps back as I pushed up to my feet. " Perhaps it would be best for everyone if you fine gentlemen made like your namesake and got lost hmmm? Your ruining the decore. " That suggestion seemed to have gone in one ear and out the other as the man rushed forward, his arm drawn back for a tremendous haymaker.

A quick light jab interupted him as he stumbled backwards, the familiar clashing of bone and sinew bringing a nostalgic smile to my lips. A few playful jabs collided into his groggy head as he stood there, out on his feet. Nudging him with an open palm he went sprawling to the tiled floor afterward. The chunky biker to the left flicking out a knife and shouting venomous words as he lunged towards me.

Luckily a wet floor and generaly clumbsy movements on his part took care of that problem scaresly after it occured. His heavy frame stuck with his own blade as he slide roughly into he trash bins, spilling their contents As I turned to my right the swinging exit door led me to beleive it was safe to assume the danger had passed for the time being.

I strolled towards the pheonix haired boy as I took care to avoid the wet floor myself, stepping over the larger man, my foot sinking into his flabby gut as he let out a wheeze. "You know lad, it's not that constructive a use of time to visit a restuarant and not eat anything." I said as I took a half eaten burger from among the refuse piled around the floor, whom ever had biten into it before obviously realizing the poor quality of fast food. " But don't you worry son, friendly old mister Parr wouldn't dream of letting youth be wasted on the younge, as the saying goes. " I offered him a sincere smile as I jammed the wretched burger down his gullet, covering his mouth as he choked and butbled, until his limbs ceased to limply flaiil.

Rubbing a hand off on his jeans to cleanse them of spit I looked up the waitress, the only one to have witnessed the whole thing, the other patrons and staff having fled when the table was upturned. " Quite the spot of bad ad luck wasn't it lass? Someone slips and falls and another chokes to death all in the same day. That is what you saw happen isn't it? " I offered her a warm smile and a bow as she nodded in agreement and took my leave. Staying for when the police arrive seeming like a decidedly unappealing course of action.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:51 AM

Forelli_Boy

Entered to the Petrovic's at Hove Beach Adult Shop, get writing. icon14.gif

Logrin

$41. That was quite nice, I like your dialogue formatting, the color makes it easier on the eyes and improves the general impression. Your writing is quality too, one thing I would point out is your spelling is erroneous in places, maybe check it in MS Word before posting. If you're already doing that, check more carefully.
I offered him a sincere smile as I jammed the wretched burger down his gullet, covering his mouth as he choked and butbled, until his limbs ceased to limply flaiil.

Luckily a wet floor and generaly clumbsy movements on his part took care of that problem scaresly after it occured.

Etc.

GhostGlendale

We will be adding new gangs soon, thanks for suggesting one.

-radicell.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (GhostGlendale @ Oct 11 2008, 16:03)
I'll only join if you put up The Bellic Enterprises as a gang. (Since i passed the game i'll know what i will be writing off.)

No can do sorry, I wouldn't even consider the Bellic Enterprises a gang.

Bill2451
  • Bill2451

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

hey guys, just letting you know i'm still around... been busy w/ school and work, but ill have another story in a couple days

Logrin
  • Logrin

A simple monk

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

Just wondering, if a weapon is already bought does that mean that the gang can always use it. i.e A pistol is in the gangs ownership, everyone can have a pistol. Or do they need to buy new ones for each member. Also, wondering if the same thing applies to transportation.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Logrin @ Oct 12 2008, 22:08)
Just wondering, if a weapon is already bought does that mean that the gang can always use it. i.e A pistol is in the gangs ownership, everyone can have a pistol. Or do they need to buy new ones for each member. Also, wondering if the same thing applies to transportation.

Anything the gang owns you can use smile.gif

So lets say if the gang owns a pistol and a Blista, you can use both the Blista and the pistol biggrin.gif

Scifen
  • Scifen

✞☐Δ

• The Connection

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:07 AM

I will actually VOUCH for Neotrix (Neotrix1) on this one.
Long before anyone of you ventured into the world of BUYG.
Neotrix was hard at work creating a game that was so simple at the time with no drugs or assets involved just simple writting and gun play.

Now im insulted by the fact that no one pm`d me about this.
So take this into consideration

Scifen/johnson= BUYG Guru
Neotrix= BUYG God &Creator
Don`t get it f*cked up

Ohh... and add me to the Hillside Pose.
Me get da ideas for writtin for ma brederin badman moy gwan.

Scifen
  • Scifen

✞☐Δ

• The Connection

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:10 AM

"Hillside Souljah Pt.1"
Hillside Pose: Badmans Apartment

I slammed the breaks of the old Voodoo, the old lowrider coming to a screaming hault. Little Jacob pushed himself back into the seat, his blood shot eyes almost popping out of his head.
"RASCLOTT! He shouted catching his breath before really starting to yell in his Jamaican speak.
"bombaclot you drive like a madman!" he screamed.
"A fe me cyar." I snapped back,
"Now you gwan tell me how ta drive?" I laughed

Little Jacob remained silent for a few moments before starting to yell again.
"sh*tt, dem boy`s still followin us. Get us back to Badmans cribs" He shouted.
I hit the gas on the old voodoo but the car was slow to react, it took a few secondes but we started to gain some speed. I looked into the rearview to see a red Primo on our tail, Jacob stuck his body out the window and started bucking shots at the Primo with the shotgun we had in the Voodoo. The Primo began firing back at the beat up old lowrider. I had swerved in around the streets, going up on the sidewalk on one street and making a mad dash down another street before taking a hard left and slamming into a pole. The whole passenger side had been crushed in. Little Jacob continued to scream.
"das da last time mi sell three poun a smoke to some bombaclot spanish fools!" Jacob shouted out in anger.
As i slowly drove the Voodoo away from the wreck, the Primo had no chance of slowing down and jack knifed
into another car. Instantly setting the car on fire and all of the passengers inside. I took the chance of making the escape and hit the accelerator speeding off back towards Badmans crib. I glanced down at the time 2:20 am.

I parked the Voodoo around back of the apartment then climbed the backstairs with Jacob to Badmans apartment. When we got through the backdoor wich led to his Kitchen, a strong smell of pot lingered in the air. Infact it smelt as if the sh*t was being grown there. It was a smell to me that I had always been inlove with. Jacob and I walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch and turned Badmans televison on. Jacob wasted no time and began rolling a spliff. Wich took no longer then five minutes, by the time Jacob had finished rolling Badman had come out of the bathroom and peeked into the living room.
"Jacob... Leo... wha gwaan?" He asked.
"nutten nah gwaan" I replied, slapping his hand.
"Dun listen ta dat fool" Jacob said taking the spliff and spraking it up
"nutten nah gwaan... dis rasclot jus nearlyy got us f*cked up!" he finished taking in a deep toke of marijuana smoke then passed it off to me.
"Dem spanish boi`s dun tink we jooked some smoke of der`s, soon as da gats get shown, dis bombaclot make a run fi de cyar" He laughed
"Den we run tru da whole bloodclot of da city buckin shots from da cyar smash da whole Voodoo into a pole before loosing dem battymen!"

By the time we finished the spliff Little Jacob had finished his story on how we made a run from the Spanish Lords, about an hour later Badman had went off into his bedroom. While Jacob had passed out on the couch, I continued to watch t.v before the marijuana really got to me and had fallen asleep myself.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Scifen @ Oct 22 2008, 05:07)
Neotrix was hard at work creating a game that was so simple at the time with no drugs or assets involved just simple writting and gun play.

Don`t get it f*cked up

You had gone AWOL, I assumed you were to busy, wow.gif

Also we know Neo invented it, we just don't think theres a real point for his name to be added to the topic. It's not like an ego booster or anything, but we do thank him smile.gif

You still got the p/w to the staff account Sci?

Scifen
  • Scifen

✞☐Δ

• The Connection

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Oct 22 2008, 06:19)

Don`t get it f*cked up

Also we know Neo invented it, we just don't think theres a real point for his name to be added to the topic. It's not like an ego booster or anything, but we do thank him smile.gif

AWOL maybe... but i still check in from time to time.
Had no clue this was going to come up. happy.gif

I don`t beleave I still have the password for the account, but then again I don`t do much when it comes to editing, and rating.

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Oct 22 2008, 14:19)

Don`t get it f*cked up

We gonna get the new gangs up soon, eh Lochie?

As for me and the IV BUYG, I don't want to be occupying a place that some lurker wants, and I'm not really writing for the Torres Cartel. So, until I get IV on PC and play around with it, I'd like to be removed from the gangs list.

Stacey2512
  • Stacey2512

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:51 PM Edited by Stacey2512, 22 October 2008 - 06:32 PM.

SentinelXS i love your stories i think they're great! But when are you gonna write another one? you have left me on the edge of my seat wanting to read more! icon14.gif

bmx rule
  • bmx rule

Military Of Mobile Defence Infantry; Private

• Members

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:22 AM Edited by bmx rule, 23 October 2008 - 10:04 AM.

Chapter Six
No Rewards

Pegorinos mansion

I woke from my alarm going off and noticed a picture on my dresser and got out of bed and walked forward to it, it was a picture of the exploding platypus and saw an arrow on the bottom right corner, so I flipped the page over and read to myself

I have got your rewards at the docks on charge island.
Bring Paul down with you and bring a gun just encase of any gun fights.

Signed Pegorino

I walk towards the door and my phone rang I answered, it was pegorino
‘’did you get my note,’’ ‘’yeah’’ I say ‘’well your gonna have to hurry I feel im being watched’’ ‘’one thing pegorino why charge island docks, why not port tudor’’ I say ‘’that’s where they were sent, now hurry’’ he hangs up and I get into my sentinel and drive down the driveway to Paul’s house

I arrived at middle park east and go to Paul’s room and tell him we have to go pegorino needs us for our rewards we get back in the sentinel and drive down to charge island to find a guy in a red top and black pants aiming a pistol of the bridge and I ram him pulling the front bumper off my car and loosing control slide down the road me and Paul get out of the car and run to the docks.

We arrive at the docks to see steam coming from the water ‘’im sorry guys but your rewards are gone and there are guys every where, you’ll have to start firing fast’’ me and Paul pull out our guns and start firing when we hear blades turning and get into Pegorinos sentinel and I quickly drive onto the bridge and smash through the gate at the toll.

We stopped at the apartment in hove beach and enter the building and go to the door to the apartment ‘’this is my old apartment’’ pegorino said turning the handle ‘’its locked’’ ‘’what!’’ I say ‘’I knew I shouldn’t have leant those keys to that roman guy’’ he said turning the other way’’ ‘’come-on lets go’’ he says walking down the stair case ‘’we’ll go to firefly island and see an old friend of mine.’’ we follow him down the stairs and gets in to the drivers seat

We arrive at firefly island and park at a mansion we go in and pegorino tells us that Faustin and dimitri live here he then introduces us to them and pegorino says
‘’look Faustin I need you to help me with some thing a guy named Roman is walking the streets I want you to get him and make him work for you, if he has a friend take him out too and get him to work’’ ‘’sure’’ Faustin says

We get back into the sentinel and pegorino drives Paul home and tells him he will get some new rewards for us. We arrive at the mansion and get out to see a smashed window we run in and see that the place is the same except for a note stuck on the wall we run up to it and pegorino reads

You can not run from us we will soon kill you and put your bodies on statue of happiness with a sign saying two dead idiots. So be prepared we’re coming for you and no one will save you. We took your sentinel in the garage for a drive and spun out into a pole its now at the garbage truck station in castle gardens fixed and being sold to anyone who wants it enjoy your death.

Signed American gang

‘’what we’re going to get that car’’ ‘’NO!’’ I say to him ‘’that’s how their gonna kill us’’ ‘’your right’’ he said ‘’we will have to watch our backs’’ he said as I got out my phone to call Paul ‘’yes’’ he answers ‘’Paul watch your back theirs some guys trying to take us out watch your back’’ I say quickly ‘’ok then’’ he says hanging up his phone.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hello, mark-2007 here,

---

New BUYG IV signatures available, courtesy of Sniper.. Just go to the first post on this topic, copy the coding of the sig you like best, and post it in your 'Edit my signature' box in your control panel.

---

I don't have IV, so I won't rate any of the stories, but I'll get someone else to rate 'em for you all.

---

updated by mark-2007

bmx rule
  • bmx rule

Military Of Mobile Defence Infantry; Private

• Members

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Chapter Seven
A Bandaged Team

Pegorinos mansion

I walked to my bedroom to see a message on it in dark print I walked closer and picked it up it was another message from the American gang

Kid you will be second after I take out your friend you know not your boss but that other guy then will come you and then Pegorino, be ready for your death may as well jump of a cliff as you will dying and hung from the statue of happiness.

Signed American gang

I thought I better get to Paul and watch his back unless it was a trap so I told Pegorino and we both went down and knocked on Paul’s door. Paul answered and told us that he was gonna go to sleep
‘’Paul your first to die’’ I said looking at him ‘’sh*t!’’ he said turning and letting us in ‘’why do I have to first why me’’ ‘’you wont die Paul we’re gonna watch your back all right’’ I said trying to make him calm down, he sat in a seat in the corner of his apartment with his hands covering his face
‘’bloody gang wants to hang me first why? Why?’’ he said through his hands.

We settled Paul with a coffee and told him we were going to watch his back, then a car pulled up outside the building we all looked out the window there was a black and red sentinel parked outside the building two guys got out wearing black and red jackets and holding a colt each and a knife in their pockets, we ran out to the roof and jumped to the next, we then headed down the stairs to the bottom to see the two guys looking down at us Paul then put up the rude finger at them they fired at us and hit their own tire we got into Pegorinos sentinel and drove away.

When we got away from the building the two men pulled out in front of us and we smashed into a pole putting a huge dent in the car I got out with my colt and shot down the driver the other guy threw his knife at me hit me in the left arm I dropped my colt when Paul got out and fired a bullet through the guys head. I had a bandage put on my arm and gave Paul a thankyou for the revenge.

We arrived at the mansion at midnight and still had this gang following us more guys would probably come after us as we haven’t finished the job, we heard a window slide open and pulled our colts out and walked down the hall, afraid to speak the window closed shut with a bang and we jumped we walked forward my bandage on my arm started to turn to mush from my sweat poring down from my head. We opened the door and smack the enemy had hit Paul in the head and set him into a coma, I shot the guy in the head then checked Paul the gun had left a huge bump on his fore head I started to shake him he eyes shivered then opened
‘’your lucky to be up and not in hospital kid’’ pegorino said helping him up.

We bandaged Paul’s head and made a run from the mansion to an exploding sentinel blowing and crushing pegorino’s sentinel and leaving it with no room to sit in it, it was crushed and on fire we ran on foot with one man left standing without bandages Pegorino, we passed a house with a sentinel in the driveway and smashed the windows I hotwired the car fast enough to get in front of the American gang, but the car was too slow they shunted us and we were spun of the road and landed the old warehouse we entered turned to take the trail of stairs to the roof when a gun went off we turned the bullet hit Pegorino in the right arm both me an Paul fired we both hit the guy in the head and blood pissed from the hole in his head as he dropped, we picked up Pegorino and walked up the stairs to the roof and put him down his eyes opened
‘’im alright’’ he said getting up and looking at the bullet hole ‘’Jesus these guys are really wanting to kill us’’ Paul said climbing down the ladder. We walked towards the car and opened the doors to get in when another car flew straight over the top of us and hit the wall of the warehouse we quickly got in and drove back to the mansion.

We arrived at the mansion and walked in to see another note stuck in the same place as the other note was on the wall pegorino grabbed it and read allowed to us:

You have survived the first wave I still have waves to go but you will not live we promise that! If you want to know your car was fitted with a door explosive and someone opened it so your lucky and unlucky on that!

Signed American gang

‘’oh sh*t’’ I said pointing out the window at several sentinels driving up the driveway…

=====================================================================
i started typing chapter 8 before posting should be up in 2 days i also want stories rated because my internet is messing around and i dont get much internet time.

$$Smith
  • $$Smith

Hardcore Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

I don't know much about GTA4 other than it being friggin' awesome, but I would like to join. I'm going to write in SA BUYG more than 4 BUYG, but this still looks really cool. I just need more info about the gangs. A question, are the Spanish Lords in GTA4 anything like the Latin Kings in Real Life?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users