2,323 replies to this topic
aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ May 28 2009, 02:37)
A month and a half of unexplained absence is a good cut off point.

Just be aware that people posting "I'm still here, I'm working on something.." might tempt some to violate Rule #2 ("no half-complete story postings"), and, at least, Rule #9 ("no clutter") by cluttering the topic with just such emails. tounge.gif

Also, you might also want to set a maximum number of "I'm coming back" posts before their absense becomes intolerable. But, I urge you, don't set that too low because anything can happen to people ... hospitalisation can last many months, and you're only gonna pi$$ people off who were mid-story of their gargantuan efforts. Then again, if they've posted three stories, with no discernable thread, perhaps the rules are different.

Just some sh!t to think about, fwiw, despite being a non-participant (yet -- still working on my book).

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

"Crash JP Morgan buy silver"

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (aragond @ May 28 2009, 16:29)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ May 28 2009, 02:37)
A month and a half of unexplained absence is a good cut off point.

[color=#fc3]Just be aware that people posting "I'm still here, I'm working on something.." might tempt some to violate Rule #2 ("no half-complete story postings"), and, at least, Rule #9 ("no clutter") by cluttering the topic with just such emails. tounge.gif

They could PM the staff, you might be able to PM the actual BUYG account I've not tried but I don't see why it would not work.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (vinnygorgeous @ May 28 2009, 17:41)
They could PM the staff, you might be able to PM the actual BUYG account I've not tried but I don't see why it would not work.

Quite right, the staff account is just like any other account here on GTAForums. Please don't hesitate to PM us if you have an issue.

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

Pavano Crime Family
Leisure Center Crew
9: Goodbye Sarracassa, Hello Gorgeous

Mickey Sarracassa’s funeral was marred by the feds behaviour, they were not content with spying on us through their telephoto lenses and updating our mug shots for their Pavano wall chart. They had to snatch a couple of our guys, right under the gaze of the administration.

The cops probably had the indictments ready a week ago, but the feds and the LCPD love to f*ck with wise guys, they have put these guys in a catch 22 situation. They get out too quick and it looks like they have been flipped, if they get released too slow it looks like they have been talking, either way they’re f*cked.

At the wake I was approached by Mickey ‘Scars’ Valvona, “she wants to see you, follow me.” Mickey was Maria’s nephew, he gained his nickname when his aunt threw him through a plate of glass as a punishment when he was a child.

Maria Valvona was waiting for us by the rivers edge, gazing up at the Hickey Bridge, “It is quite a view” she said.
“Yeah I know I never get sick of it every time I come here it’s…”
“You know when I upped you people told me it was a mistake, but I said no give him a chance.”
“I know and I am grateful, I got my crew earning and….”
“This thing of ours is bigger than friendships. Responsibility Vinny. Don’t disappoint me again, otherwise I’ll personally sever your mother f*cking head, and then have your home blown up !”

She was pissed because I hadn’t clipped Jimmy it was a challenge to her authority, I was lucky that she had a soft spot for me, otherwise I probably would have been floating in the West River. I headed back inside and was surprised to see my nephew, Joseph ’Johnny Boy’ Salvato, at the wake, “hey uncle Vinny,” I went straight over to him to embrace, “Johnny Boy, I wasn’t expecting you, I figured you’d be sick of these things by now, there has been a lot going on in your neck of the woods recently.”
“Forget about it, we’re down twenty three and they are down two, well by our hands anyway, they have been whacking their own guys, they clipped Antony Corrado last night, right after he turned states, they managed to whack him right under the feds noses, I heard they paid a doctor to do it.”
“Never heard of him?”
“He was the Peg’s protégée, he could of taken down the whole organization.”
“Too bad they got him then, when you going to come by the house Danielle….”
I was interrupted by the theme to Americas Next Top Hooker, it was my nephews ring tone, “its my girl, sorry I’ll just take this. Hey babe where are you ……. The wake is at Jackeys Lager Bar, its under Union Drive West, you either have to follow Vauxite all the way around and then down, or you turn off Ivy Drive North, I think it’s the last left turn as you come up from the South……ok babe see you soon.”
“So tomorrow night how about it dinner at mine?”
“Sure uncle Vinny”

After the wake I had Tommy drive my family home while I stopped by my Salon, Cubic Hair, on Vauxite Street, it’s above the auto repair shop which is right next to the, Joe Corrola controlled, Linen Lounge. The salon was my legitimate source of income, it was also the reason why my fellow mafiosi dubbed me Vinny Gorgeous, and not unfortunately for my stunning good looks.

The manager was my brother in law, Gianfranco Codati he was a hopeless business man but keeping him on kept Danielle happy. “Vinny I’m glad you came around, I have some good information for you, could be a big score.”
“ I’m listening.”
“This guy is getting his hair cut when he gets a phone call, turns out he is a crack dealer or something, but the guy is arranging to launder his money through a real estate deal, but get this the dumb f*ck arranges it all while he is getting cut. I know the time and the place, where he is handing over a bag full of drug money, now obviously all I want from this is a finders fee.”

Needless to say I accepted as it’s not everyday a score lands in your lap, Codati was unreliable but he wouldn’t be stupid enough to fit me up. I headed back to the center to plan the job with the rest of the crew. When I arrived at the Leisure Center, Joey Derneglia was talking to Geoff Corrigan, our cop on the take, “Vinny I was just saying to Joe that Antony Caruso and Paul Santana have been picked up for attempting to rob steel girders from a construction site. The indictments are based on the testimony of a doctor at the ER and the multiple witnesses who saw them at the site, it’s a solid case, they also have added weapon charges as they both had Glocks on them when they were picked up.”

After Corrigan left, our attention turned to business, “Vinny get ready to be happy, one Peter Venturella is booked into the Saviola Clinic, Peru’s most exclusive rehab center, on the 21st of this month.”
“Then we hit him on the 20th, we’ll put a couple of wannabes on him now to get a feel for his movements, then on the 20th the hit squad will be myself, Louie, Carlo, Angelo and Tommy. We will sort out the details later but right now I am thinking, two guys at the front door, two guys round the back and one in a car.”
“What about crash cars for the cops?”
“Good thinking, get Rico in one and Frankie Palaggi in the other.”
Crash cars are cars parked at opposite ends of the road where the hit is going down, then if there is a quick police response, they pull out and crash into the police vehicle blocking their path whilst the hitters make their escape.

“Also I have got another score, it is going to take ten guys, it could be a nice earner so if you want in let me know, but here is the plan. The deal is going down behind Gozushi, a sushi restaurant in Alderney, it is on Manzano Road. Behind Gozushi there is a loading bay and a pretty large car park, it is the place where those Triads got jumped for a truck load of brown. Anyway there are three entrances to cover, and plenty of buildings surrounding the area, I propose a primary team of four will rush the deal, while the second team covers from rooftop positions, and a third team covers the entrances and if needed provides back up to the primary team.”

The Danitello brothers were the first to volunteer, and others soon followed; Nicky Scopo, Frankie D’Ambrosi, Frankie Palaggi, Eddie Sauchelli, Louie LeRocca, Carlo Cantolopo and Tommy Amato. The group had a blend of experience and youth, button men and wannabes, it should be a good score and a fun day.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

Ill go for AoD and the High way auto shop if thats alright biggrin.gif

I might be able to get something up soon idk.

Also can someone esplain how gang wars work? Maybe I didnt read it right but isnt it easy for someone to just put down that they took out their opponents buildings and killed 9000 members. (exagerrated of course). If I read it wrong then slap me with a brick and explain it to meh please smile.gif

aragond
  • aragond

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:05 AM Edited by aragond, 29 May 2009 - 06:33 AM.

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ May 29 2009, 07:46)
Also can someone esplain how gang wars work? Maybe I didnt read it right but isnt it easy for someone to just put down that they took out their opponents buildings and killed 9000 members. (exagerrated of course). If I read it wrong then slap me with a brick and explain it to meh please smile.gif

I'll have a crack at this, in the hope it'll be speedier for Staff to correct me than to explain in full detail themselves...

Your storyline is self-contained, which means what happens in your universe happens only within your universe. Conversely, that means you can't do sh!t to someone else's universe (storyline, characters) without their say-so.

If you're having a punch-up with another gang, you don't HAVE to involve a member of that other gang PROVIDED you do not mention any of their named persons. And, I s'pose, don't go too far. (Don't nuke the city, f'instance.)

For example, you could write that your AoD attack The Lost clubhouse, burn it to the ground, if you want, but you can't destroy them, only hurt them, and you certainly CANNOT refer to let alone kill ANY of Colt14's named people.

For example -- as I understand them -- Vinnygorgeous's part5 refers to being hit by the Pegorinos (albeit in IV's timespan), El Zilcho's Gambettis have been exterminating the Pavanos, Mrpain's M.O.B. fought the Gambettis, and Rucke's latinos are punching up the Albanians. On the other hand, Rucke-the-Pegorino did invent his own bogey man in the Coke Alliance.

On the other hand, you could have an interactive gang war with Colt14 (for example) where you arrange with him how the gang war would progress, what people get killed (if you don't agree it, he could kill some crucial character of yours), when, and what buildings get burned down. You agree the ground rules, and take it from there, all of which makes for exciting reading for the rest of us.

Now, can a mod confirm or correct me, please?
Please? 'Cuz this is pretty essential to the whole BUYG thing.

PS;
QUOTE (vinnygorgeous @ May 28 2009, 22:12)
Old Man Ancelottis home, his neighbours are in the family too, when you meet Gracie as a random character, Ancelottis come at you from the immediate neighbours on both sides.

I thought that was just where Gracie lived, and had that protection because she'd recently been kidnapped. There was nothing to suggest it was the family HQ, was there?
I would have assumed the Ancelottis, like all of New York's five families ("The Commission"), were based in LC, not Alderney. Five families, five boroughs.
I assumed their assets in Alderney were part of what annoyed Pegorino so much 'cuz didn't he say something about him being Alderney's king and they were encroaching?

PPS;
Oh, and can I just confirm the Pegorino Recycling Plant is a "make up your own location" asset, aint it?

PPPS; I'm ready to post my first-redux. Can I get a witness... er, the Pegorino Recycling Plant?

user posted image

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ May 29 2009, 08:46)

Actually... That did happen tounge.gif El Zilcho did it with my gang and I was the only survivor. It was a pretty good story though.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

mercie_blink.gif
Owned tounge.gif

Very helpfull aragond biggrin.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ May 29 2009, 06:41)
QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ May 29 2009, 08:46)

Actually... That did happen tounge.gif El Zilcho did it with my gang and I was the only survivor. It was a pretty good story though.

I killed them all? I thought I just slaughtered half of them and burned the warehouse down. And nicked your chopper tounge.gif

Ciabatta
  • Ciabatta

Rude Boy

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

I would like to purchase the Micro SMG for $200 please. This is for the Petrovic Bratva.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

IRISH MOB

Chapter 3: Revolution

Packie was cleaning the dust off the pictures of the Mcreary family. It was just depressing to just look at him during that time. Well I promised Packie that I would take out the Albanians who killed his mum and I'm a man of my word.

I had not heard a word from Packie for few days then so I might as well had a conversation with him. "Hey Packie, why the silent mood?"

Packie was in deep thought for a moment. "I'm depressed." Packie said that like there was something in his throat.

"Come on Packie. Cheer up." I told him that even though I knew that was not enough to cheer him up.

Packie then suddenly blasted out, "Cheer up? f*ck that man! My family's dead. The Albanians are still out there and here I am cleaning the f*cking dust off this pictures!"

I felt the pain of Packie as I've been into that kind of situation before. Before I went into prison, one of the capos in the Pegorinos f*cked me up so bad that I wanted to kill him but I never had the chance too. But that was all in the past, I had to focus on the present.

I decided to do Packie a favor, "Packie, lets hit those Albanians bastards right now!"

"No thanks." This was not the Packie that I used to know.

"Fine then, I will do it myself!" I made my way out of the house and got into my Vincent. I headed to the Broker Navy Yard as the Albanians owned a ship there.

Once I arrived, I loaded my shotgun. I saw the same car that was driven by the Albanian who tried to take out Packie. I was actually planning to sink the ship but since I saw that car, I had another idea.

The same Albanian who tried to take out Packie got into his car. I followed him in my own car. He stopped somewhere nearby to pick up a girl. They then went to an alleyway.

I parked my car nearby and got ready my shotgun. I saw the car parked in the alleyway and crept silently to the car. I looked inside the car and I thought, Oh for f*ck's sake, a hooker! I slammed my shotgun onto the car's window and ordered the Albanian to get out. The hooker went on running like a bitch.

The Albanian begged for mercy, "Don't kill me!"

I chuckled, "Who said I'm killing you?" I knocked him out so bad that almost his whole lips got tore off. I threw him in the trunk and drove him back the the Mcreary household.

I carried the Albanian into Packie's room and Packie came shouting at me, "What the f*ck are you doing? Get him out of here!"

I was tired of Packie's depression so I mocked him, "Stop being depressed! Kill this f*cker who killed your mum!"

Packie then got calm and he sat down. I saw his face and it was filled with anger and sadness. Packie said, "He was not the only Albanian who killed my mum. There were two more."

This was bad news for me because then I had to find the two other Albanians which meant hard work for me. I tried to encourage Packie, "So what is there were two more? We will find them," Oh f*ck, must I find them in the first place?

I handed a pistol over to Packie. Packie stood up and pointed the gun to the knocked out Albanian. Packie's hand was shaking nervously. Packie then pulled the trigger but no bullets came out. Packie was confused, "You gave me a gun without bullets? What the hell?"

"Packie, I was just testing you. Testing to see whether you had the guts to kill again. I'm proud of you. Now here are the real bullets. Have fun with them." I left the room while leaving the ammo for the pistol with Packie.

Packie reloaded the pistol and BANG! The Albanian was dead. Packie was back.

I got a call from Eoghan and he said, "Get ready a bodybag at your house."

"What for?"

"We are killing Packie today."

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:32 PM

Nice one mrpain.

I just finished writing up a 2 parter, Ill post it when im accepted in though.
Might aswell start on some ideas for a second story confused.gif

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ May 29 2009, 21:32)
Nice one mrpain.

I just finished writing up a 2 parter, Ill post it when im accepted in though.
Might aswell start on some ideas for a second story confused.gif

You can post it right away, you don't need to wait to get accepted.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Ok cool, I'll get to that tomorrow.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

Since school is almost over, I might rejoin BUYG. Sorry for dropping out, but I had to bring my grades up. I'm still deciding on a gang, either the Korean Mob or the Ancelottis when they come out. I will also wait a few days to fully plan out some stories, but first, I will talk to El Zilcho.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

Korean Mob
Find that funny? Part 5 Revenge is sweet, right?

I looked around the room, I hadn't really taken it in properly. What I had expected to be a palace, a posh hideout for the gang, was nothing more than a squat - it was a sh*thole.
"Up there!" I urged to Jerry, pointing my gun at the big double doors which led up the roof.
Jerry hesitated, but then he realised that he had nothing, and I had a pistol. He slowly picked up the rucksack and pushed open the doors, then slowly made his way up to the roof, he banged his feet on the metal stairs as we went. I and Megan followed shortly after, as we was going up the stairs I heard Jerry mumbling something to himself; which I chose to ignore. As we reached the top, I realised how high up we actually were, considering we entered via the underground. Looking at the adjacent building, we were level with the 7th floor. Jerry wanted to know why we were up here, I knew he was getting nervous and he knew that there was nothing he could do about it.

"Tell me something Jerry," I said, "what is to stop me - from taking the money, and, kiling you?"
"You can't do that!" He shouted.
"Why not?" I questioned.
"Well-" and I interrupted, "I want you to beg for your life... Get down on your hands and knees, and tell me why I shouldn't take the money and kill you."
"It's dishonest... Umm, well, I am very sorry for everything that I have done Shinji, and I don't really know what to say mate," Jerry pleaded.
"I'm not your mate! Tell me, why the hell did you do it!?" I grabbed him, and hung him over the wall.
Jerry began laughing, he was delirious.
"What's so funny?!" I yelled.
"Your girl, she's fowl as sin!" He chuckled.
That was the final straw... I took my pistol out of my pocket, and pointed it to his head - suddenly there was a huge gust of wind, as if it was a sign.
"You are leant over a ledge, with a gun to your head - and you find it funny to call my girlfriend, how stupid are you?" I questioned.
I think it hit him, Jerry broke down in tears, he was saying something but I couldn't understand what he was saying.
"They will find my body you know, and you will be prosecuted..." He mumbled.
"I don't give a sh*t, all of the witnesses are dead and I took a degree in forensics - I know how to clean up a crime scene," I preached.
He was left speechless, there was nobody here to help him and there was nothing else he could say to try and convince me.
"You know what your problem is Jerry," I said, "you couldn't care less about anybody else, as long as you get what you want, that is all that matters. Where as with me, I have a life, I have a beautiful girlfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and now I have $25,000! Sure I don't have a job, but I will find one soon, and you will be out of my life for good!" I hissed.

I didn't want it to end like this, all swift and over quickly, I wanted him to suffer. I let go of him and he ran a couple of metres and began cowering, I pushed him over and urged to Megan, she lobbed the baseball bat to me, I kissed her gently on the cheek.
"You are amazing baby, I meant what I said before," I said.
She smiled sweetly at me,
"I know Shin, but lets get this sorted out for now..." She said.
I agreed, then turned round and stood over Jerry.
"The tables have turned, Jezza!" I screamed.
With that, I smashed the baseball bat down on his knees, he screamed in agony. I then smacked it in his face, and blood splattered everywhere. I guessed that I had broken his nose due to the excessive amount of blood that was pouring from it.
"You like that Jez?" I questioned.
"Just get it over with, you are gonna kill me anyway!"
Fair enough, I took 5 of the $50 bills from the rucksack, screwed them up and shoved them in his mouth. What did this mean? I didn't have a clue what it meant, but I had seen it in the movies - and it seemed cool. I smacked the baseball bat on his feet, to make sure he was immobilised. Then I dragged him to the ledge and dangled him over it, I leant over the ledge and just looked at him in the face.
"Sweet dreams, Jerry." I whispered.
Everything seemed so slow, the bullet fierced his face and he slowly began to fall - I heard his muffled screams and laughed.
The cold air whistled.
"Come on Meg, lets go home." I said.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

Ok Im gonna have a go at this...Ill post the other part tomorrow.

Angels Of Death
Title:The Begining
Part one.

Jim drew in a final breath from his cigar and put it out hard in the ashtray, sweat pouring from the heat in the room and smoke streaming from his nostrils. Staring at the floor, deep in a trance whilst the president of the chapter was breifing a small group from the club on a job they had been given by another chapter president.
Jim reached out for a half eaten hamburger on a filthy table infront of him, there was even a condom on one corner.
"Oi!" Mike, the president shouted over at him. "You listening to me you fat bastard?"
Jim quickly snapped out of it and looked up at mike, slightly distracted by the Nude calender on the wall.
"Yeah...Yeah...Sorry, carry on.." Jim said staring up at Mike.
"I'm finished." Mike replied, pissed off. "Lets roll!" Members slammed their beer bottles on the tables and rushed outside to their motorcycles, shouting and swearing taunts as they went, Jim slowly followed at the back.

Only a few minutes later they roar of the gangs motorcycles filled the area around them as they sped through broker at over 90 miles per hour, holding onto their handlebars for dear life as they were pounded by the wind.
"So!?" Jim yelled over to Mike whom he was riding next to, bumping handlebars not giving eachother an inch.
"So?" Mike replied, narrlowly missing a cab as it turned.
"Whats the plan then brother?"
"We're heading over to the burger shot in dukes! One of the presidents over there called me up and said he needed a job to be done!"
"HEY! Watch the f*ck out!!" Sonny, the Sgt at arms screamed out, pointing towards the crossroads just infront of the pack.
Jims eyes darted all over the road ahead and saw one supergt and 3 police cruisers tailing it jump the lights and speed right infront of the gang. They managed to swerve around the back of the cruisers and escape certain death by a couple of metres. They recovered from the incident quickly, got back into formation and carried on with their journey without anymore interruptions.

The gang arrived at the beechwood city burger shot and were met by another, slightly smaller group of Angels, that were grouped around a bright blue chavos.
As they pulled their bikes up into the parking area two of the bikers from the group walked over to the gang. One was wearing a 'President' patch the other was a prospect that was well known in the area for starting fights for no aparent reason.
"We hears you guys almost 10 minutes before you got here!" The prospect laughed as the threw a beer can off to the side of him and the group all climbed off of their motorcycles.
There was no reply for a while until finally..
"What you need us for?" Sonny blurted out from behind mike.
Nick, the other president laughed as the pulled open the trunk of the car. Two bodies lay there curled up with blood over their faces and their throats cut, the stench filled the air around them.
"What the f*ck!?" Mike shouted, covering his face with his sleeve, his voice muffled by his sleeve.
Nick smiled. Found this two Lost MC pricks drinking in one of our bars, we f*cked them up real good with hammed and bull whips. Dump the bodies, somewhere, anywhere, I don't really give a sh*t as long as they disappear." Sonny threw his cigarette to the ground.
"Why the f*ck can't you guys do this?" He asked, smoke pouring from his mouth.
He got no reply, that pissed him off and he walked away and sat on his motorcycle.
Mike slammed the trunk and climbed into the car before winding down the window and pointing at Nick. Jim! get in the car, rest of you follow us on your motorcycles, and you, look after my bike! Mike exclaimed backing the car up. Nick nodded as the car pulled away and the convoy drove off.

Hope it was alright, tell me whatever I got wrong so I can improve my next one icon14.gif

VinnieLeone
  • VinnieLeone

i luv black ops

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

Cast: Mike D’Amato, Louie D’Amico, Little Vic, Sonny Cangelosi ,Frank DeCicco, George DeCicco, Nicky DeCicco, Fat Tony Merlino, Salvatore “Sammy The Bull” Gravano, Tony Corrado Jr and Senior, Junior Bevacqua, Gene and Jimmy Pegorino.

Chapter 5: The Robbery

Summary: we go back to 1979 were the young and ambitious Rusty DeCicco gets his start in the mob, at this time Rusty and his best friends Pasty Marino, Sammy The Bull and Nicky are hanging out at Bahama Mamas, Rusty is nineteen and he has just been made. Jon Gravelli and Frankie DeCicco (Rusty and Nicky’s father) pull up in a 1977 Stallion. Jon a Caporégime in the Gambetti Family, Frank the Consigliere of the powerful Messina family. Mike, Louie and Sammy the bull were captains in the Pegorino Family (Then called the Onranto Family, despite Jimmy being acting boss for his father) until 1984 when Louie was whacked and Mike flipped.

“Sammy you’re getting stronger everyday.” Jon said.
“Yep I have been hitting the gym for about two years now.” Sammy replied.
“You hear about Sonny? Frankie said.
“Just got whacked in Star Junction, at burger shot.” He said.
“You think the Ancelotti people did this?” I asked.
“Rusty shut up and get the car okay?” Sammy said.
“Okay Sammy.” I said.
“I think it was Eke Pavano who did it.” Sammy said.
“Bucky Siglione says that he saw Di B whack Sonny.” He said.

It is silent for a couple of seconds. Then Rusty pulls up to pick up Sammy.
“Well fellas I got to go, see ya later.” Sammy said.
Then they drove down the street.

(Present day)
(Phone Ringing)
“Hello?” I asked.
“It’s Vinnie, Jackie said get your ass to the Lupera Social Club in Westdyke.” Vinnie said
“What for?” I asked.
“That thing in Castle Gardens.” He said.
“Oh, I will be right there.” I said

I got up and put on my clothes, and headed out to my car. Christy was waiting for me.
“Christy you drive.” I said.
“Where to?” he asked.
“Lupera off Beaverhead Ave.” I said.

On my way I noticed that two Sultans and four patriots were following us.
Fat Tony Merlino, Luca Silvestri, Gigi Palmice, and two others were in the patriot.
Jackie was putting the family at risk by sending all his captains to the meet.
Not only were members of the Pegorino were on there way, but the Liberty families were.
Chin Ambrosio, Little Vic Palmira (Ancelotti Boss), and I surprising visit from Carcer City Capo Jerry DiBernando. We pulled up in the parking lot of the club. Zips were all over the place, Security was so tight that even unrecognized mobsters weren’t allowed in.

“I called this meeting to bring back a sacred thing to Cosa Nostra. The Commission will return, with me as Boss of the Alderney Mob, Chin and Loopy as the Bosses of Liberty City.” Jackie said.
“Why should we listen to you, your family is the weakest out of us all.” One mobster said.
“Good you asked that, Fredo Volpe is a major rat, Gennaro DiGiorgio is a double crossing rat, these rat were par of the Liberty City mafia. Not the Alderney Mob.” Jackie replied. “Who is Gennaro?” Gigi asked. “He was the Underboss to Eke Pavano in the 90’s.” I said
“Vito Pavano?” He asked.
“No Eke was his cousin, Vito is Corrado’s brother!” I said
“Corrado?” He asked.
“Maria Valona’s husband who she whacked.” I said
“Oh.” He said.

“The Ancelotti family will be led by the people I chose, I choose Little Vic and Gaspipe as Boss and Underboss and I chose Tony Black as Consigliere.” Jackie said.

“Now that business is done I want you all to enjoy the party.” He said.

Jackie walked outside with Fat Tony and the other captains. I followed behind.
“I’m telling you Jackie; Jimmy is hijacking my RS Haul trucks.” Fat Tony said.
“Tommy and Patsy are trying to hit Jimmy back but you won’t sanction it, I’m sorry Jackie but beginning to question your ability to lead this family.” Crazy Joe said.
Jackie turned around with a smile on his face. He looked at all the captains and said
“Anyone who is loyal to me, you will wait and witness my power as Padrino.”
Jackie then walked away.

(East Holland)
Jimmy Pegorino and Ray Boccino were headed to a meeting with Johnny Boy Volpe, a captain for the Gambetti Family. I sent the Bevacqua Crew to spy on the meet. Meanwhile in Alderney, I had a meeting with the main captains, Fat Tony, Crazy Joe, Tommy V., Gigi, Patsy and Sammy the bull.
“I’m saying Rusty, Jackie is not fit to be boss.” Tommy said.
“Most of the other captains from the 90’s are wanting Jackie whacked, you know to avoid a war.” Fat Tony said. “Get those Zip bastards Greg and Gennaro to whack him, or Little Al.” Tommy said.
“Patsy, Sammy, Joe what do you think I should do?” I said.
“Do what is best for the family, whack him.” Sammy said.
“Whack him.” Patsy said.
“Whack the bastard.” Joe said.

(Easton)
“Joey, Frank and Louie you guys stay by the car and watch for triads.” Little Al said.
Little Al and four low level henchmen entered the compound.
Little al paid off two guards. The inside man Gay Tony made sure that no one would come work today, twelve million dollars were at stake.

(Port Tudor)
Luca and Jimmy A were the chosen hitmen.
Jackie was sitting on his boat with his Cumar.
“Jackie what’s up, how things going?” Luca said.
“Hey Luca get me a beer would you?” Jackie said.
“Sure thing.” Luca replied
Jackie pulled out an combat pistol at Luca’s head and pulled the trigger.
Jimmy was quick to draw only to be shot in the hand and chest.
Jackie then bent over Jimmy to shoot him in the face when a loud gunshot was fired.
Jackie then falls into the water, Sammy was on a nearby rooftop with a sniper rifle.

“Jimmy you okay?” Sammy said.
“Yea, I’m wearing my vest.” He said
“Help me get Jackie out of here.” Sammy said.

(Phone Ringing)
“Hello?” Sammy said.
“Is it done?” A voice asked.
“Yeah, we need a clean up crew down here.” Sammy replied.
“Okay we will be right down there.” the voice said.
End of call.

The Next Morning
(Lupera Social Club)
“What the f*ck do you mean the robbery went wrong?” I yelled.
“A couple of Irish bastards got some of the money, we only got nine hundred thousand.” Little Al said.
“Where’s the rest of the money?” I asked.
“The Triads moved it before we could get to it.” Frankie said.
“It’s okay now, lay low for a bit.” I said
“So Rusty your Boss now?” Sammy asked.
“No.” I said
“So, Big Daddy is Boss?” Sammy asked.
“no, no one is right now, If I’m going to be Boss we need to make someone a figure head.” I said.
“How about Jimmy?” Sammy replied.
“Fine I guess, you could be my Consigliere and Tommy as my Underboss, but not another word to anyone!” I said.

Next Chapter: The Chin goes to Italy.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:38 AM

I only have half a story at the moment and don't plan on finishing it anytime soon. Just don't remove me icon14.gif

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

Okay the second part. RAWR.
I hope some people from AoD become a bit moar active confused.gif

Angels Of Death
Title:Cassidy Street ShootOut.
Part 2. Final part. (Working on making them longer ^.^)

The gang had been casually driving around Bohan just over the speed limit for around Twenty minutes, discussing where to dispose of the bodys.
Jim spat out of the broken window of the chavos.
"Make you're f*cking mind up man, the Navy yard or the tracks?"
Mike took a deep breath, but before he could get a word out sirens and lights went off from behind the convoy.
Jim leaned out of the window, getting a few shards of glass in his arm, he glanced over to the back seat and climbed back inside the car.
"sh*t!" Jim yelled "Ok, theres a sh*tload of Combat pistols on the backseat, pull over just here and lets take these bastards out, theres only two in the cruiser."
Mike quickly pulled the car over and he and Jim rushed to the backseat. The rest of the convoy quickly followed suit.
Soon bullets were flying all over the street as pedestrians took covr behind cars and in shops. Rounds were penetrating cars, walls and windows all over Cassidy street.
"f*cking hell!" Mike screammed as he slammed a fresh clip into his handgun. "We're gonna have the whole f*cking LCPD on our asses if we don't end this sh*t soon!"
Sonny looked over towards mike, his aviator glasses scratched from the shards of glass flying everywhere. He grunted before climbing onto the roof the the rusty vigero he was hiding behind.
"Eat this you motherf*ckersss!!" He screamed at the top of his voice and he emptied his whole magazine into the cruiser, bullets flying toward his face from the pullback of his handgun.
Then the streets finally fell silent, Sonny lowered his gun and threw his glasses onto the street.
"Yeah!! Thats how you deal with the f*cking pigs!"
Then the group heard sirens off in the distance, getting closer.
"Ok lets get the f*ck out of here! NOW!" Said Mike as they all scrambled to their feet and rushed to their vehicles.

Jim lit up a cigarette as the convoy pulled into the Broker Navy Yard.
"Allright...Lets do this!"
The gang unloaded the bodys, getting a final wiff of the smell of the corpses.
"Shiit..I ain't gonna miss these guys." Sonny exclaimed as he helped Jim throw the last corpse into the water.
"Jesus Sonny, that sh*t back there was f*cking crazy!" Jim says, throwing his cigarette into the water with the bodys.
Sonny laughed, "Yeah, the bastards put three holes in my bloody jacket, im lucky to still f*cking be here!"
Jim let out a long sigh.
"Atleast we got the damn job done."
"Hey!" Mike yelled from the car "You two f*cks just gonna wait for the cops to find us? Lets get out here!!"
The gang went all the way around Cassidy street, avoiding being noticed by any cops, and rode back off to the burger sh*t to collect their motorcycles, before heading back to their hangout to get ready for another day in the sh*t.

Pffff...I'm gonna start working on a second story at some point...Like I said, I hope a few more members become active. confused.gif

zavier
  • zavier

Wannabe Gangster

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ May 30 2009, 21:33)
I hope some people from AoD become a bit moar active confused.gif

I'm almost done MY first one.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:40 PM Edited by Osric, 30 May 2009 - 10:51 PM.

Do any of the staff know a specific date for the Ancelotti Family's release, or are you still ironing out the kinks? I'd like to join soon because I'm in the mood for a Mafia story and the three families are either occupied fully or almost fully occupied, and any info on the Ancelotttis in BUYG would be appreciated. If they are still in the works and are nowhere near being done, I might join the Pegorinos.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:15 PM

Nice zavier icon14.gif

I usually write mine up on A4 paper in about an hour or so, then spend 20 od minutes editing it up making it better, then when I post it I make it even better and add more detail. I already have another story written up, two parts so far i'm aiming for around 4 parts to it biggrin.gif . I think they have a couple of interesting twists in them tbh biggrin.gif .

aragond
  • aragond

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:49 PM Edited by aragond, 17 June 2009 - 11:04 AM.

PROLOGUE (or Episode One, Part One)

"No! Take the car! Go round back!" Big Lou shouted before struggling to lift his girth over the wooden gate.

Al dived into the front-seat and flattened the accelerator with the floor. The doors flapped wildly then slammed shut as tires squealed, the car curved recklessly and pedestrians hurled abuse. At the flick of a switch, the window rolled down on its own, and Al's ears strained for instructions as he tore around another corner.

Crack! His heart paused.

His wheels shrieked as he avoided yet another of "the herd", Lou's name for civilians.

Then two more cracks. Definitely, Al concluded. Shots.

By sheer force of will, Al forced the car faster, tearing around the final corner, ready to slam into Little Freddy's mangy hide should he emerge.

No one.

He jerked the hand-brake as his feet plunged the brakes to the floor, the car screeched to a dramatic, smokey halt. He strained his ears, checking each fence for movement. Had he missed them?

Two more shots. Slower. Deliberate. Al's heart was now pounding. He reached under the seat and opened the door. Still watching every inch of fence line with cougar-like intensity, Al used the car door as a shield, and wrapped his sweaty, writhing hands around the pistol's handle.

F*ck. Double back? Did the lil' f*cker go through the factory? Next street? Should he just go in there and find Lou?

His ears, still straining, finally caught footsteps. Al's heart thumped like the hooves of that racehorse they'd doped. His fingers tensed. His hands gripped the handle tightly: sure-as-f*ck he wasn't repeating Doc's mistake of dropping the gun at just the wrong moment.

Footsteps just ahead. He aimed.

Wait-up: heavy footsteps. Plodding footsteps.

Oh, thank f*ck!

Big Lou squeezing through the cyclone fencing. Now Al's ears heard the locals running, screaming in every direction away from the shooting, as Big Lou collided with the passenger seat.

"GO! GO! GO!"

The car lurched into high speed. "Are you hurt?"

"Nah, I'll still make the funeral."

"What about Little Freddy?"

"F*ck, no. He wasn't invited."

Al managed to shoot Lou a brief look of exasperation while concentrating on avoiding bowling-over any of the fleeing herd.

"Little f*cker shot at me!"

"I heard." Al wrenched the wheel to avoid an abandoned truck and those using it for safety. "So...?"

"We'll need to ditch this car. I'll drop you home, first. Remember, best suit," Big Lou instructed intently. "This is f*ckin' Jimmy."

"Yeah," Al replied, forlornly.

Out of immediate danger, and having no desire to be noticed by the police cars blaring their way to the scene of a reported shooting, Al slowed the car to a respectable cruise. Lou cursed as his fat fingers struggled with the tiny buttons of his phone.

"Gino. Lou.

"Nah, Big Lou.

"Look, Little Freddy won't be making the funeral on account of the hole in his neck.

"No...-

"No, I didn't invite the little pr...-

"Gino...-

"Gino, forget the funeral. I'm just sayin' Freddy's dead.

"Yeah, well, f*cker shouldn't have shot at me.

"I'm just letting you...-"

Big Lou pulled the phone from his ear and screwed up his face. "F*CK!"

Al pretended not to have heard one side of the conversation. "What's up?"

"Talking to Vano is like talking to a ...-" Big Lou caught himself. Don't disrespect the one Capo left standing, he decided. He dropped the conversation like a stone.

The car gently curved and slowed as they pulled up outside Al's mother's place. Big Lou turned to speak, but Al got in first. "I know," he grinned, Lou's mouth still agape. "Best suit. This is Jimmy."

"Smart-ass," Al heard as he climbed out of the car, Lou sliding over. "I'll come collect you in an hour. Be f*ckin' ready."

"Yeah, Lou. I'll be ready."

(Cue music)
user posted image

I am genuinely interested in feedback. If you'd prefer not to clog the thread, feel free to PM instead.
This chapter earned $46 and the comment "Certainly a decent first story."

View next scene

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:59 PM Edited by Osric, 05 June 2009 - 10:18 PM.

Scratch anything I said about the Irish Mob or the Pegorinos. I will be Petrovic Bratva. My Irish ideas weren't well planned and I'm in the mood for a short Russian story arc spanning 5-10 stories. Then I'll join the Ancelottis(Once they are done).

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

I'd post mine but it seems a bit soon so ill leave it till something like tonight. biggrin.gif

AlbanianMafia
  • AlbanianMafia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:40 AM

Is the Albanian Mob still alive? I would like to join and keep it running, maybe become leader. sly.gif

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:17 PM Edited by Masterkraft, 02 June 2009 - 03:29 PM.

QUOTE (AlbanianMafia @ Jun 1 2009, 04:40)
Is the Albanian Mob still alive? I would like to join and keep it running, maybe become leader. sly.gif

Join and post by all means, but I don't think there's such a thing as "leader" in BUYG. I wouldn't like it anyway, seeing as I'm part of the Albanian Mob myself. Besides, by the looks of things it looks to be full anyway, so apologies for that.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:49 AM

Could someone rate the stories and re-enter me into BUYG. It would be greatly appreciated.

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Masterkraft @ Jun 2 2009, 16:17)
Besides, by the looks of things it looks to be full anyway, so apologies for that.

The newly added Hardware store looks to be vacant, according to the first page table anyway

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users