2,323 replies to this topic
Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ May 16 2009, 10:57)
QUOTE (Rucke @ May 15 2009, 06:19)
Before it's to late it would be fun to know if you liked my Pegorino Family chapters.
If you want, please answer the following questions:

What you thought about the story in general: I reckon it was extremely deep in description. I loved the way you developed your characters and your setting was perfect. I reckon 8/10.
Your favourite chapter: The last ones completely. If I was rating it I would give you $49-$56
Your favourite character: My favorite was the main one. You get a bit more story and description from his point of view. He would be a 10/10 character for sure.

I really loved your old story strain and I can't wait to read more of your new one. The only thing I DIDN'T really like was that you only updated about once a week. But I know you have a life and commitments to take care of.

Overall: I'd put your stories at 9/10. Maybe just above El Zilcho's stories.

Thanks Colt, it was fun to hear it!

To all you others: I'm about to log in on the Build Up Your Gang account and do some ratings right now.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

Little-Jacob: You need to choose a property before joining any gang. Just tell me which and I'll add you.

ScratchCard: A little bit better than your previous chapter. You still lack very much in description though. $28.

vinnygorgeous: For every story you write you keep getting better icon14.gif $43.

El Zilcho: I was surprised about Fat Dom's death, I liked his character. Very good story telling in this chapter. $46.

Chapters that STILL needs to be rated:

My chapter 39 for the Pegorino Family
My chapter 40 for the Pegorino Family
My chapter 1 for the Spanish Lords

Rated by Rucke

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:07 PM

Pegorino Crime Family: Rucke's Chapters.
Chapter 39 - $47
Chapter 40 - $53
Chapter 1 - $46
[Total - $146]

Nice work Rucke, I like where you went with the Pegorino's ending, it was truly great, and a nice send off. Sorry I didn't review it earlier, had loads of stuff to do. icon14.gif

Rated by El Zilcho

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

"Crash JP Morgan buy silver"

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:41 PM Edited by vinnygorgeous, 16 May 2009 - 05:55 PM.

I hate to moan but I didn't get my multiple of five bonus for my last one any way here is number six.

Pavano Crime Family
Leisure Center crew

6:All Stand For The Sit Down

The day of the sit down and Little Italy has become a paramilitary zone, we had guys on Denver, Columbus, Feldspar and Emerald Street. We had guys on rooftops with binoculars, we had taken over a multi-storey car park in Purgatory for our guests cars. We had even hired, at great expense, a counter espionage expert to jam any bugs transmitting from inside the center. The center was closed to the public for the day so all our guests had been instructed to enter through the side door, Frankie and Paulie stood on either side of the door both were strapped.

First to arrive was Vittorio ‘Vito’ Vallo a senior Pavano capo who operated all over Liberty City but whose crew was based in Colony Island, Vito was responsible for managing the Pavanos relationships with other gangs and as a result had become a major power broker within cosa nostra. I personally suspected Vito had influenced the commission in moving against Valvona although he had never said as much but if he had of done I would have had offered my full support.

Soon after Rosario ‘Roy’ Zito the Gambetti underboss arrived, Zito had sat on the commission sitting last night and would chair the sit down, not because of his rank or standing but because he was privy to the commissions position.

Most of the other capos all arrived over the next ten or fifteen minutes; Pasquale Castelli, the capo in charge of the Pavanos Bohan operations. Castelli is closely allied with Joe Corrola his crew is heavily involved in the heroin trade they use a chain of Laundromats to supply Bohan dealers with heroin smuggled in by Corrola. .

Joe Corrola the capo in charge of the Pavano heroin distribution network with close ties to the Humboldt River Dock Workers Local Union making him valuable not just to the Pavanos but to all of the five families, it is because of his value that Corrola was at the sit down at all , none of Valvona’s other current or ex-lovers were invited, Corrola represented the biggest threat to the commissions plans but it was the commission that pushed for his inclusion at the meet.

Joseph ‘Johnny Boy’ Rizzuto, who ran a crew out of East Holland and worked closely with Joe Corrola again heavily involved in the heroin trade but not exclusively so, his crew is renowned for its love of violence, even small disputes with its members usually end in murder.

Alfonso ‘Fat Al’ DeMeo the boss of the Alderney faction currently waging war against the Pegorinos.
Sonny Masselli a Pavano capo from Broker, his crew is similar to mine in its main activities are loan sharking, gambling and hijacking. Sonny along with Jimmy are my closest friends, we all grew up in East Holland in the seventies.
Joseph Graziano, a Pavano capo from Dukes his crew mainly steals from Francis International. And of cause myself representing Little Italy.

After everyone had arrived Zito stood to address the room, “You may or may not know that the commission met last night to discuss the Pavano family problem, namely your boss. Two of the most sacred rules of cosa nostra have been broken, you don’t whack a boss with out a commission ok and only men may be inducted into this thing of ours. The commission has decided that she has to go and that it should be done by Pavano soldiers, that much is not up for debate, if anyone has a problem with that they can join Valvona in the ground.”

As Zito sat down, Joe Corrola in the sit next to him stood to take the floor, “everyone in this room knows that I was Valvona’s lover, some of you have probably called me a fast tracker behind my back, but I would hope that by now you respected me for my ability. I’m not going to stand in the way of progress, the commission is a higher authority than god so there is no question about my loyalty.”

Zito again stood before speaking, “the commission feels that all the capos should be put to the membership on a ballet, we feel it’s the best way to avoid any unnecessary hostilities. However this can not happen right away for obvious reasons, for the time being we feel a ruling council of three capos each with a vote will act as a temporary leadership through the transitional period, their command will be immediate from tonight so any orders by the old leadership are now shelved.”
I knew who I wanted for boss so I nominated Vito. “Thank you Mr Salvato, can I see a show of hands for Mr Vallo?” It was unanimously carried as were the two following nominations, Joe Corrola and Alfonso DeMeo.

The talk then turned to who was going to join Valvona on the list of who goes, “the commission feels that there should be a clean sweep of the leadership, both Zepulla and Squillante should go.”
Arthur Zepulla, the Pavano consigliere, and Calogero Squillante our underboss both had been lovers of Maria Valvona. Squillante had a tough crew behind him and his faction probably posed the biggest threat to the coup. Zepulla on the other hand had no crew and served more as a legal advisor than anything else, and would probably be a soft target.

“What about Mario Venturella her little rent boy cu*t he has to go too.”
“The Squillante crew is going to be key if anyone’s going to hit back it will be them.” Sonny was right about Squillante’s crew they were tough and would be a lot harder to get than the legion of former prostitutes and pretty boys that Valvona had made. Squillante and his crew were real stone cold gangsters and could easily put together accomplished hit squads in a few hours to hit back at us. By the end of the night there was a list of nearly forty guys to be rubbed out.

“I am not sure how we can do this, as soon as bodies start hitting the ground, you have got to presume that they’re not just going to wait around for someone to push their button.”
“I agree we will have to come up with a list of priority targets, first we hit the guys most likely to hit back.”
“Squillante should be first then and his crew.”
“Or we make their most experienced muscle disappear first, it makes them easier to get to.”
“But it would also warn them and then we may not be able to get at them, no we do Squillante and Valvona first.”
“Squillante is paranoid he is hardly ever exposed.”
“I could get him to a meet, this thing with the Pegorinos is the perfect ruse, they are going to want to sit down with me at some point.”

It was agreed that the most likely chance of getting Squillante would be at a sit down with DeMeo, the other hits were divided up amongst the eight capos, to be planned by their crews although no action would be taken until we had received word from the ruling council.
We called our plan the purge, we planned to knock off nearly a third of the family, although this would initially weaken us the borgata has been granted special dispensation from the commission to rebuild to the borgata’s original 1931 size. This meant that the Pavanos could again become one of the largest Liberty City borgatas.

The number of made men in each borgata was set in stone at the birth of the commission in 1931, however two of the borgatas the Lupisellas and the Pavanos had been involved in a long and bloody struggle known as the Castellammarese war, which meant the two borgatas numbers had swelled making them the biggest families, which they continued to be for the next thirty years.

Today the Gambetti family is the largest borgata mainly because of Sonny Cangelosi who became in effect but not in name the boss of bosses, The Pavanos at this time were being punished for their founding don’s, Joe Pavano, unauthorised expansion in San Andreas, Canada and even Tucson in Arizona, he was sticking his flag everywhere without getting permission first, and when the commission called him in, he failed to show up and went on lamb. Without Joe Pavano on the commission Sonny Cangelosi solidified his borgata’s position as the number one criminal organization in the country.

“When we put this borgata back together its gonna be strong, tight, they won’t be able to break us not in a hundred years.” Vito’s words brought him a standing ovation even from Zito, although I still wondered if the Gambettis really were happy to see the Pavanos return to its historical large size, I only pondered because of a glimpse I caught of Zito during Vito’s rousing speech, for a second he looked uncomfortable but then I thought as they had engineered this coup just as much as any of the Pavano capos I was probably reading too much into it.
One thing is for sure though they will be pulling bodies out of the Humboldt for a long time to come.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:22 AM

"Not to moan," either but I haven't got a multiple 5 bonus the whole time I have been in the lost. I went back a few pages and looked through them.

Ciabatta
  • Ciabatta

Rude Boy

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

Can I join Petrovic Bratva at Comrades?

Little-Jacob
  • Little-Jacob

Lone Rastahwolf

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

I take Navy Yard...

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

I'd like to leave BUYG. Writing stories isn't really my thing and it takes to much time.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:14 PM

I'd also like to leave BUYG for now. I may come back months down the road, but school is getting in the way. Also, me and El Zilcho are working on something.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:08 AM

Really didn't like writing this one chapter, so I decided to end it quickly and boringly so I could get to the good stuff later on. After this, the story really gets going.

Pegorino Crime Family:

Honker's

Chapter 7: Lunch and Lunch

Vito Miorelli, a senior among the family, spoke up. He brushed through his balding, white stone hair and was garmented in a nice gray suit. He was the somewhat quiet underboss under Jimmy Peg. The man cleared his throat and sat up straight in his seat.

“Alright, well it’s time about now we lay our cards on the table. There... has been some obvious “things” that have been troubling and we’ve all been meaning to discuss on these ‘things’.”

Vito leaned back, scratched his head, and gave a hard sigh with an uneasy expression. Everyone in the room were stern and fixed their eyes on the man as he continued to speak.

“Firstly, I hope we all know about the recent betrayal of a friend of ours, uh... spilled some beans to some Triad work party. Now they’re trying squeeze in on us, mainly because of this favorite tip jar.”

Vito grabbed a glass of water belonging to him and took a quick sip. “Now obviously.. this is a problem. There’s gonna be compensation of course, always; when there’s a problem there’s always gotta be a solution, specially for this type of thing.” Vito rested the side of his head into his hand and lent his elbow on the arm of his chair.

“I haven’t got much word yet so hitting back is gonna need some planning. Mikey’s our prime dartboard... and then we’ll make those Triads back off. Mikey probably knows some routines from us. Not to say to break up your daily runnings, but keep an eye out."

Mikey Leone was an associate to the Pegorino, a good one at that. But his drug addiction led himself to be feeding off the Triad’s drug supply and in order to get his next fix, he complied to the numerous tellings of Pegorino turf, small rackets, and other things respectively. It was good that Mikey was only an associate, which meant he knows much less than the common made guy. The plan was to wipe out Mikey solely and to calm down the Triads, as Mikey was their main source of information and killing him off immediately would severe the Triads’ motivation to continue.

The next topic of discussion was among the family itself.

" Alright, Leo, you wanna shoot - shoot."

Leo DelGiorno was in a dispute with Luigi Satriani over a 100 thousand dollar robbery that originally started with Leo's for the taking, before the security codes and plans of the robbery were passed along to the Satriani crew unintentionally. Thus, the Satriani crew headed in for the taking and grubbed up the money themselves.

"No disrepect or anything. But I want what's mine out of that grand score that Luigi here decided to take himself upon to taste. Me and my guys did all the dirty work - getting those codes took f*cking hours and all the planning - so I know I deserve something."

"Then what's your starting platform?" Vito asked.

"50 Gs."

Luigi's natural, smart smirk turned into a face of dismay and he straightend himself out his lean in his chair. "Woah, my guys did all the heavy work getting that stuff by night. Consider you getting a bit lower there, I dunno maybe uh... 6 grand?"

"f*ck that. Go hang yourself." Leo said coldly, his eyes beamed bluntly at Luigi.

"Oh! Take it easy, take it easy. Have some coffee," Vito said, trying to reassure the situation. Leo put his hand up and refused. "No thanks."

Vito grabbed his cup of coffee once again and took a sip and thought it over. "... Luigi you'll give him 12 boxes," he said, switching looks between Luigi and Leo. "Sound good for the both of you?"

Luigi laid another smirk, whilst Leo gritted his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows in mild irritation, both angried and shocked his request for 50 percent was not given.

"Fine," he replied, low and reluctantly.

The sit-down continued. Conversations inside the secret back room were composed of various subjects and matters including in and out of the family. Disputes were settled, arrangements were met, and matters were talked upon. When it finally ended, everyone went on their way. Willie Shotsie immediately went to meet up with Pasqual "Patrick" Vanzetti and Joey Macazo, two young associates who were trusted with the job of delivering street goods to business friends of Willie.

The meetup was down on BOABO, behind the Woodfellas warehouse. It was a reasonably fast meetup. Willie took his own cut of the cash and stuffed it in his briefcase, and threw it into the boot of his car.

"You guys did good. Nothing happened, I assume?" Willie said.

"Nah, nothing. Easy. We Just went and go," answered Macazo, a bit nervous and jittery. They were eager wannabes, and were glad that they did another good errand for a made man. Patrick followed Joe's with a generic "Yeah". Willie looked at them both, then nodded.

"Alright. Whenever I need something done again, you know I'll be sure to get you guys up on it. Ciao."

With that, Willie departed on his way. Just to confirm that the deal was made, he phoned Valon Topali and Kenny Chung, two of his buyers. Everything turned out to be okay. Willie drove to his home after settling up the money and after staying abit on duty at Honker's. Things were getting interesting, especially with the Triads working in on the Pegs with the help of their two-faced friend. Hopefully what everyone discussed of that at the sitdown concerning Leone and the Triads worked out their strategies and thoughts.

wiIIiam
  • wiIIiam

lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:44 AM

Hello, I'm currently looking at the "Spanish Lords", and I have a question. By "South Bohan Projects, do you guys mean the apartments in and around South Bohan? Or do you mean generally; like miscellaneous shops, etc.?

Can someone please help me out? I'd appreciate it! Thanks! smile.gif

Ciabatta
  • Ciabatta

Rude Boy

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

Comrades, Broker

Chapter 1: The Israel Connection

Ilya Bobrikov sat at a booth within Comrades, waiting. His hand was resting on the glass of a gin and tonic. The condensation of the ice cubes and liquid in the glass was wetting his fingers and the napkin in which the cocktail sat under. The glass was almost empty, his ‘client’ was late. Ilya pulled back the sleeve of his sports coat and looked down at his gold wrist-watch. The time read 10:12 p.m.

He sighed and then picked up his cocktail and tipped it back. The night crowd started to file in, most of them were regulars, people from the neighborhood with thick Eastern European accents and connections to the Bratva of the Hove Beach area. The other patrons who were in attendance were hipsters from the neighborhood who were there to dig the out the scene.

The music picked up as the crowd got larger; Ilya remained at the booth while he downed the rest of his drink. He looked at the bartender, Otar, who was tending to the people pouring in from the rain and lightning which filled night. People were filing in, all of them wearing rain coats dripping with water from outside.

Otar looked around the bar and at the booths, he noticed Ilya who was still sitting alone. Otar caught Ilya’s cold, empty eyes. Ilya held up his empty glass, with nothing left in it but a small, red stirring straw. Otar nodded and began preparing the drink.

Ilya placed the glass back on top of the ring of water that was created by the condensation. He stared at the empty glass, spinning it in place, trying to occupy himself. The napkin spun as the glass began to turn within Ilya’s hands.

“Ilya,” Ilya looked up, Otar stood in front of him with another gin and tonic with the another small, red stirring straw and a fresh bit of ice. Otar picked up the empty glass and put the fresh cocktail on the napkin which sat in front of Ilya.

“Still not here?” Otar’s Russian accent was thick, as if he had just stepped off the boat from Eastern Europe.

Ilya lifted up his left arm, pulled back the sleeve of his sport coat, and checked his watch once again. The time was now 10:17 p.m. Ilya looked up at the hulking presence of his comrade, Otar.

“No,” Ilya uttered, getting pissed off more and more as the time went by. “I might have to cancel my meeting, Otar, and make a visit to him myself.”

“Do what you must,” Otar said, he turned around with the empty glass in his hand and walked back towards the bar.

Ilya put the glass to his lips and drank the gin and tonic, this drink being stronger than the last. Ilya grimaced a little as the pine needle like taste of the gin overwhelmed the tonic.
Ilya looked back up at the crowd, the door to Comrades opened once more yet the person filing in was more interesting than the rest of the crowd. He was wearing a raincoat which covered his purple dress shirt that he wore, his head soaking wet with rainwater. He looked around the bar, looking for somebody, looking for Ilya. He looked in the direction of Ilya at the booth. Ilya lifted his arm and waved the strange man over.

The man walked over to Ilya, he looked like he was dressed a night on the time, not the casual attire which he adorned on a day-to-day basis. He slipped into the booth at which Ilya was at, sitting opposite of Ilya.

“Where were you, Amir?” Ilya asked immediately, his words abrupt, the smell of gin coming from his mouth. Amir Tikvah was Jewish, an immigrant from Israel who came from the Jewish state to pursue better opportunities in the States. He worked for Roman Bellic’s cab company for a few months after arriving fresh from Israel, after meeting a few of the people within the Bratva while working for Roman’s company, he decided to buy a few of the women the Bratva were trafficking from Eastern Europe and elsewhere. He bought the ‘skin’ at a smaller price than regular customers, in return the Bratva allowed him to run his small-time brothel from a decrepit apartment complex in Broker. In return, Amir would pay the Bratva a certain percentage.

“The traffic was bad getting over here,” Amir’s accent was also thick but it was Israeli, his voice more dry and hollow.

“I told you, 10.” Ilya said sternly.

“Yes, yes, I know.” Amir said brushing Ilya off.

Ilya reached off the table and grabbed Amir by the collar of his rain coat, his hands wet from the fresh rain. “Listen, you pig,” Ilya’s cold brown eyes pierced Amir’s soul. “We are letting you run your whores the way you want, so if you want to keep that and your life you better start following the rules, my friend.” Ilya loosened his grip and lowered himself.

Amir straightened himself out. “Sorry, sorry.”

“The money, you pig,” Ilya slammed his fist on the table, a small group of people near the booth stared at the small scene.

Amir fumbled around and reached for his back pocket. He pulled out his black wallet and reached inside. The week’s take of $4,121 was inside. Amir took all of it out and held it underneath the table for Ilya to grab. Ilya reached underneath the table and wrenched the money from Amir’s hands.

Ilya started carefully counting the money. Amir stared at Ilya then rapped on the table to grab Ilya’s attention. Ilya looked up at Amir, his face looked showed irritation at the Israeli pimp.
“I need two girls, I’ll pay top dollar from them,” Amir told Ilya, his voice now soft, the braggadocio from his entrance at the booth now dropped.

Ilya took out his wallet and slid the money into the fold. He looked up at Amir, interested. “Go on,” Ilya said as he put his wallet back into his pocket.

“Two girls from Israel, girls from my old neighborhood. One named Esther, the other Chaya. I have pictures. One of my clients is looking for something a little more exotic. I’m close with this man, I show him pictures, he gets excited. He says he will pay top dollar, as I pay you. Here.” Amir shoved pictures underneath the table, Ilya reached his hand underneath the table. He grabbed the picture, both of them polaroids. Both of them were labeled in ink.

The picture labeled Esther showed a rather slim girl, nude, bending over a table. It showed the side profile of her body, showing her B-cup breasts and her delicate curves. Her face was beautiful and exotic, her skin was fair, porcelain-like. Her hair was brown and her hairs were brown.

The other labeled Chaya showed a more voluptuous girl in the same pose as the other, side profile bending over a table. Yet her features were more supple. Her breasts seemed to be a full D, her hair also brown, her skin also fair with blue eyes instead of brown. They were blueish-green like that of the Mediterranean sea.

“Looks good to me,” Ilya pocketed the pictures. “I’ll see what I can do. Where are these women located now?”

“Tel Aviv,” Amir said. Amir stared down at Ilya’s cocktail which he was tipping back. “We’ll talk more, until then let us enjoy the night, eh? Where do I get one of those?”

Ilya chuckled at the pimp and looked at Otar, he waved Otar over.

wiIIiam
  • wiIIiam

lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

I've been reading through, and just for a BUYG staff to be less confused, I'll do a list on what needs happening...

-vinnygorgeous' chapter 6 needs rating
-Colt needs his bonus' for every fifth story he's done
-Ciabatta wants to join Petrovic Bratva at Comrades
-Little-Jacob wants the Navy Yard
-ScratchCard quit BUYG
-Osric quit BUYG (for now)
-Wanted Assailant's chapter 7 needs rating
-My question is unanswered (boy, that sounds demanding whatsthat.gif )
-Ciabatta has done his first chapter for Comrades

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (zavier @ May 18 2009, 17:24)
I've been reading through, and just for a BUYG staff to be less confused, I'll do a list on what needs happening...

-ScratchCard quit BUYG

Hey thanks a lot for that dude. It's going to make it much easier the next time I or the other mods rate.

wiIIiam
  • wiIIiam

lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Rucke @ May 18 2009, 19:27)
QUOTE (zavier @ May 18 2009, 17:24)

-ScratchCard quit BUYG
-My question is unanswered (boy, that sounds demanding  whatsthat.gif )

Hey thanks a lot for that dude. It's going to make it much easier the next time I or the other mods rate.

No problem smile.gif . I realize that people have real life and all, so doing that list every now and then wouldn't bug me.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Yeah Zavier, that will help a lot when me or any other staff member comes through. Cheers mate.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

I've decided not to quit BUYG, but instead I'm going to finish my Triad story and then switch to another gang, and start over there again, with a story I put thought in this time, if it's okay with the staff.

Triads - Sum Yung Guy

Chapter 4 - A childhood friend

Chi was driving me to Chin Fu's offices. Chin was a lawyer, a respected laywer, and a Chinese laywer. We came to this country on the same day, from the same boat. We were childhood friends. When he came here, he had money. He studied rights and became a lawyer. I, on the other hand, had nothing when I came here. Americans were pushing me around day by day, until the Triads helped me. I was a small time thug for some time, doing errands for Triad underbosses, until Kenny got killed. I rose to power, along with a few others.

No matter how much I sinned, Chin was always on my side. Expect with the law, where he was on the other side.

"Has he called you already, boss?" Chi asked.

"No. I'm starting to worry."

I checked my phone again, tried to call Chin. Got his voicemail again.

"Here we are, boss."

Chi parked in front of a tall business building in South Algonquin.

"I want you to wait here. Call me in five minutes if I haven't called you already."

"Okay, okay.."

I spoke to the girl behind the desk. She still remembered me from my last visit.

"You wish to see Mr. Fu again?"

"Yes, please. I don't have an appointment with him but he's expecting me anyway."

"Right. Follow me."

I followed her to the staircase.

"The elevators are broken, we apalogize for any inconvenience."

Where the rest of the building was shining and just screaming "CLASS!", the stairs looked rotten. They probarly weren't used often.

"Here we are, sir. Give Mr. Fu my greetings!"

The girl walked away. I waited until I couldn't hear here footsteps anymore before I entered Chin's office.

"Chin, why didn't you ans... sh*t!"

Chin was sitting on his chair. With a knife in his chest.

"sh*t, Chin... CHIN! sh*t, sh*t..."

I took a look around Chin's office. A luxury office, like the rest of the building.

Every memory I had of Chin, back home and here, in America.. I saw them all for my eyes. Chin, my best friend..

"Chin, who did this to you.. damn."

I looked at Chin again. I saw.. a letter. And a note.

"Dear Cong,

You are the person I trust the most. I have a honorable and noble task for you. I want you to bring this letter to my mother, back home. I haven't spoken her since we came here, but I want her to know what I have achieved here.

Thank you for being a friend, Cong."

That wasn't the end of the letter. The rest of the letter was adressed to his mom. I couldn't read it. I couldn't.

I read the note.

"Don't piss me off, ese, or I'll piss you off.

-Jorge"

Something broke inside me. All that was still important was to avenge Chin, and to bring his letter to his mother.

Ring ring.

"Boss, have you spoken to Chin?"

"Wait in the car for me Chi. I'll be there in a minute."

Scifen
  • Scifen

✞☐Δ

• The Connection

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

Someone please set me up at the Triangle Club for the North Holland Hustlers.

Appreciate it.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Scifen @ May 21 2009, 20:14)

Appreciate it.

You are a staff member too aren't you. Why don't you do it yourself then? tounge.gif

Scifen
  • Scifen

✞☐Δ

• The Connection

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Rucke @ May 21 2009, 19:20)
QUOTE (Scifen @ May 21 2009, 20:14)

Appreciate it.

You are a staff member too aren't you. Why don't you do it yourself then? tounge.gif

Iv asked for a password and no one has replied to me.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:35 PM Edited by ScratchCard, 03 October 2009 - 01:14 PM.

user posted image

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

I would like to buy a bat for my gang.

Spanish Lords
Chapter 2: Albanian crackdown

I stopped my Primo car outside the Willard Street Autoshop. After I stole it I had it fixed with a cool paintjob in red, nitro and a triple exhaust pipe. Andy, Roberto, Tony and me got out of the car and got inside Hector's office. Hector looked anxious; he walked in circles and did some rapid movements with his hands. He looked very relieved when he saw my face.

"Ramón, thank god you're here." Hector greeted me. "We got some serious problems, these f*cking Albanians are pushing into South Bohan, which is our territory. They're dealing dope and taking away our costumers." Hector yelled.
"Hey Hector, relax, take it easy." I said to cool him down. "Me and my boys will take care of this, but we'll need some kind of weapon." I told Hector.
"Take these bats and introduce them to their puta faces." Hector said and gave us a bat each.

I was smoking on a cigarette while we slowly rolled down the streets in South Bohan. I had Roberto drive my car since I was the leader of our little crew. Andy and Tony were sitting in the backseat, feeling the weight of their bats and swinging them around. I turned on the radio while we cruised through the worst part of South Bohan. I was surprised when I discovered that they had latin rap here in Liberty City. The station was called San Juan Sounds. "There's an Albanian!" My brother Andy screamed all of a sudden. Roberto stopped the car next to him. The Albanian guy was dressed in an Albanian biker outfit and he was giving something to a man next to him. It was obvious that he was a dealer. I got out of the car and started to chase him with my bat. He noticed me and started to run for an alley not so far away. When he got in the alley he started to lose speed and I had nearly caught up with him. Surprisly he tripped on some kind of a metal pipe or something. Before he fell to the ground he was able to pull up a knife. He started to wave it at me while he was lying on the ground. I gave him two smashes with the bat on his legs.

"I let you live if you tell me which warehouse supplies you and if you promise me that you'll never deal in Spanish Lords territory again." I said while I pointed the bat at him.
"It's Lenny's Storage in Bohan Industrial. Please don't kill me!" The Albanian dealer begged.
"Do you promise to stay out of South Bohan?" I asked.
"Yes, yes, yes, please just let me go!" The Albanian said.

I got a harder grip of the bat and smashed it at his legs one more time. He screamed in pain and tried to crawl away from the alley. I kept my word though; I got back in the car with the rest of the guys. We took off and headed for the warehouse in Bohan Industrial. The place was right by the water and it didn't look very well guarded. The gates were open and Roberto stopped the car just outside the main entry. We loaded our guns, ready to storm the place.

"Alright, here's the plan: we all just walk in and storm the place. Kill everybody in your way." I explained.
"But we don't know how many guys they got inside that warehouse." Andy said.
"We don't know the layout either, that's why we just storm the place." Tony told Andy.
"Hey girls, we can sit here all day or we can get in that warehouse and kill us some f*cking Albanians." Roberto said and got out of the car.

Andy, Tony and me followed Roberto out of the car. Roberto felt on the main door, it was locked. He walked back a few steps then he started to ran for the door and kicked it up with one single kick. We stormed the place and started to shoot at everybody inside. It was a very stressful situation, and it was hard to estimate how many Albanians there was. Probably five or six. I took cover behind some boxes and managed to shoot two of them in the chest. The crew took care of the rest. We bailed back to my car before the cops arrived. We had now kicked out the Albanian drug dealers from South Bohan. Without their warehouse they had nowhere to stash the drugs. The next day I was sitting with Andy and Alfonso outside a bar in Bohan called Tito's. It was a sunny afternoon, the heat almost felt like back home, even though it was early summer. We enjoyed ourselves with a couple of beers.

"You should have seen us hombre. We f*cking killed everyone at that warehouse." Andy explained for Alfonso.
"That's good, Hector told me how pleased he was with your actions. I think you can consider yourselves a part of the Spanish Lords." Alfonso said.
"So when do we get to roll with Santos, the boss of the gang?" I asked Alfonso since I wanted to move up in the gang.
"What are you crazy amigo? I've been a part of this gang for a long time and I have only met him a couple of times." Alfonso said.
"Why, he got something against company?" My brother Andy asked.
"He's very paranoid. He trust a very few people. However, the people he trusts get to roll with him all the time." Alfonso said while he zipped on his beer.
"Who does he trust?" I asked.
"Like I said, a very few people. His brother Jesús, Hecor Valdez and the leaders of the Dukes and the Alderney factions." Alfonso said.

Alfonso wasn't able to say anything more. Gunshots hit the beer can he was holding. Andy, Alfonso and me took cover behind one of the tables while a Futo car did a quick drive-by. Some people were wounded but we managed to stay safe. Broken glass and blood were all over the ground. When the car headed away we pulled out our guns and started to shoot at it. Unfortunately they got away nice and clean, but we already knew who it was. It was revenge from Albanians.

New chapter coming soon...

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

"Crash JP Morgan buy silver"

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by vinnygorgeous, 22 May 2009 - 08:58 PM.

Pavano Crime Family
At the Leisure Center
7: Behind Her Back

If you were a wise guy in the Pavano family it was an uneasy time, the purge was around the corner looming large for those in the know, and for those who weren’t there was the war with the Pegorinos.
Officially collections were supposed to go on as normal but with Buccino’s crew being so close a lot of the guys had let them slip.

My collections were handled by Tommy Amato an associate in his early twenties who was particularly talented at forceful persuasion, I used him for my personal business because I was the capo and could pouch the crews most talented wannabes, before answering to me Amato had been under Carlo ‘Junior’ Cantolopo.
“Hey Vinny Mr Bowyer and Danny Aniello missed their payments, Danny is just a bit jammed up but he is going to pay I got no doubts there but Glen Bowyer, I think he is going to be a problem.”
“Thank you Tommy, listen for a while forget about collections , I’ll get someone else to handle them. I want you to stay by my side just until things get back to normal.”
“Sure Vinny what ever you need.”
“We’re going to Broker I’m meeting my brother and Sonny at Swish Pizza, go grab a shot gun then bring my car round.”
Tommy left through the back door whilst I stopped for a quick word with Joey Derneglia, “some of the envelopes have been light this week.”
“Its these times Vinny its hard to earn when your looking over your shoulder.”
“Yeah well I still got to kick up, its f*cking killing me to do it but that’s how Vito wants it, all that money going to that bitch, it’s a waste considering, well you know considering everything that’s about to happen. Anyway I’m going out, see you Joey.”
As soon as I stepped out the front door Tommy pulled up in a black Sentinel I jumped in and we set off. On the drive over to Broker Gil Scott Herons’ Home Is Where The Hatred is was playing on the radio, it took me back to my childhood. As we drove over the Broker Bridge I thought about my brothers, when we were kids we would hang around the East Holland Italian Social Club idolising mobsters, and now we were all in the life. My older brother Carmine was a button man in the Las Venturas faction, my younger brother Sal, also made, was in Sonny Masselli’s crew. I had another brother Giorgio who was whacked just as his career was starting to blossom.

Swish Pizza is a Humphrey Bogart themed restaurant in Rotterdam Hill it has a life size stature of him dressed in a white dinner jacket by the entrance, the walls are covered in posters for the movie Casablanca and pictures of its cast. Sonny and Sal were already sited when we arrived, Sonny stood and waved us over, “hey Vinny, over here we already ordered I hope that’s alright?”
“Well if you don’t know what I like by now, this is Tommy he is a friend of ours.”
“Pleased to meet you Tommy, you keeping this b*stard safe.” Sal was breaking balls that was his way, “hey f*ck you Sal” I said jokingly, “so you going to ma’s tonight?” “It’s Friday isn’t it, where else am I gonna be.” Sonny patted Sal on the back and joked, “banging a b*tches brains out” then let out a deep belly laugh.
“I can’t believe we still got to kick up to her and you know the feds are going to end up with it.”
“I think she is going to be getting some light envelopes this month and you know what I don’t think she is going to be too alarmed, we’re at war.”
“She’ll be alarmed when all her capos turn up with light tributes, but your right what can she expect when the family’s at war, I just wish this thing would hurry up and happen.”
“I know everyday that bitch is above ground this borgata loses more face but I aint too sure about the commission’s idea on giving everyone a vote we’re not the United Nations.”
“You can bet when Gravelli goes it will be the Gambetti capos’ decision who takes over, I don’t see how they expect us to even organize an election I mean who the f*ck is going to count the votes?”
“Roy Zito probably”
“That’s not even funny, why the f*ck is this pizza taken so long.”

After enjoying the meal and joking around for a couple of hours it was time for us to head back west. When we got back to the center there was a sombre atmosphere, “hey who died?” my joke seemed to go down like a lead balloon. Louie LeRocca broke the silence, “Mickey Sarracassa, he died last night Antoinette called while you were out, sorry Vinny.”
When a friend dies it is always hard, I was not that close to Mickey he was more of a business associate than a friend but he got killed driving me out of danger, I owe him a great debt.
“Joey lets get a coffee,” Marios was empty so we felt we could talk openly, “all the guys that got knocked off at Auto Eroticar and at that meet with the Peg and now Mickey, they are going to have to open the books, induction could be the perfect opportunity, she would never expect it, if we have enough guys we could do half her crew there and then.”
“That could work, when are you next seeing Vito?”
“I am meeting Sal at ma’s tonight so it will have to be tomorrow and there is something else I wanted to talk to you about, I want a piece of the pump and dump action we need to find a broker or an accountant or something look through the shy books and see what we got, anyone from the city put on the maybe list, capiche?”
I spent the last hours of the afternoon taking it easy, playing cards with Tommy, Louie and Joey before leaving for dinner with ma and Sal.

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

So I finally am able to run IV, and I'm halfway through the story. Sign me up at Elizabeta's Apartment for the Torreses. Also, am I missing something, or is the Triangle Club supposed to be in Bohan, not Algonquin?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

The triangle club is located in Bohan smile.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

Yep, the only strip club in Algonquin is the Bahamas Mamas near Star Junction, which in my stories became the Bounty.

wiIIiam
  • wiIIiam

lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

Which updates the list...

-ScratchCard quit BUYG
-Rate ScratchCard's chapter 4
-Add Scifen to the triangle club
-Rate ScratchCard's chapter 5
-Move ScratchCard to Albanian Mob at the Deli Grocery Tobacco Shop
-Rate Rucke's chapter 2
-Give the Spanish Lords a bat
-rate vinnygorgeous' chapter 7
-add radicell to Elizabeta's Apartment

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:00 PM

Some new staffmembers would be good.. I'm still waiting until I get moved over to the Albanians before I can start writing a story.. people like Zavier seem like they are up to the job.

wiIIiam
  • wiIIiam

lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (ScratchCard @ May 23 2009, 15:00)
Some new staffmembers would be good.. I'm still waiting until I get moved over to the Albanians before I can start writing a story.. people like Zavier seem like they are up to the job.

BUYG lets dedicated members into the account? Mm. You have to make sure you trust the person before you let them on, and to be quite frank, I haven't really done anything to gain "trust" smile.gif . Just helping out, is all.

And if I ever do find myself on that account, I wouldn't be able to rate stories, because I'm horrible at it (never rated stories before). But I could do other things sarcasm.gif .

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:15 PM Edited by ScratchCard, 23 May 2009 - 03:18 PM.

I was saying you or someone else should become a staff member so you can rate the stories.. or some other stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users