Photo

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang IV

2,323 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:37 AM Edited by El Zilcho, 07 April 2009 - 09:58 AM.

The Gambetti Family

Blastin' Caps: Chapter 8 - Gang War Part 1 (M.O.B)

Paulie sluggishly knocked on my door. As much as I wanted to ignore it and continue watching the engrossing boxing match between Marcus Black and Alfonso D'Amico, I had business to attend to. So I got up from the couch and opened the door, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"What do you want." My disinterest was clear.

"It's Stefan. Those punks knew he was coming to your house, so they reckon we killed him." I still couldn't care less.

"So?"

"They're coming here now you idiot!" Just then, a bang came to the door of the apartment block down stairs, and I knew immediately it was time to wake up and smell the bullsh*t. I ran backwards and grabbed my Micro SMG, and Paulie grabbed his, his fat body bounced forward and rolled behind the adjacent sofa. I waited for the 4 M.O.Bs to come in, firing frantically into the air, not noticing where we were.

"Peek a Boo, you bastards!" I popped up and sprayed the two closest to the door, one of them had his scalp blown of and came to a rest at the bottom of the steps in a pool of blood, while the other collapsed inside the apartment, gurgling blood. His friends fired back and I took a bullet to right arm, though it just passed right thriugh me. Paulie lay down and pushed back, slding across the floor, but totally missing the assailants. They fired at him, which gave me time to grab my knife and throw it though the air.

I nailed the M.O.B farthest on the left directly in the eye, and he fell back screaming, hitting the wall and struggling to clumsily remove the knife. His friend, totally cowering away, ran out of the apartment and back and quickly started up his rusty M.O.B Manana, and pulled away.

"Oh no, not today you prick." I shouted and ran, just managing to jump onto the back of the car and grab the roof rail, my Micro SMG barely in my grip. I climbed along the back of the car, and Paulie came running out of the building, and immediately declared;

"What's da matta which you?" I didn't exactly have time to reply, my hadns were full. The driver desperately tried to knock me off the car, driving around in Dukes and heading for Firefly Island. I didn't fancy fighting off 20+ M.O.B gangsters in their home turf, so I reluctantely slide towards the front of the car, shot out the winscreen and jumped through, cutting my hand on the window, but using the pain to fuel my fight. I grabbed the divers hand as he struggled to maintain speed and try to shoot me with the 9MM, all at the same time.

I pushed the gun backwards, pointed it too his head and he screamed, just before I blasted his brains over the back seat. Finally I relaxed a little, for the split second before the Manana smashed straight into a fire hydrant, and the car flipped over and smashed into a brick wall. I awoke a few seonds later, with an incredibly sore ass, legs and a bloody arm that was pinned under a dead M.O.B gangster. I pushed him aside, crawled out from under the car, and washed the blood from my shirt using the new created hydrant shower.

"Paulie, get over here. I had a little bit of a crash. I'm by Outlook Pay N Spray. Bring some of the guys, alright?"

"Ok, meet you there." I hung up, retrieved the Micro SMG and waited outside the Pay N Spray for Paulie to arrive, my grimacing face betraying the pain I was in. I could sure do with a beer. Anyway, I'd have to wait until after we cleared out the Pay N Spray, and burned it to the ground.

To Be Continued in Part 2

Enemy Items Destroyed: 1 - Manana.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

Ok Im back with my stories

I look at the address Jon Gravelli Jr gave to me, it was at Vauxite Street in North Holland. Dwayne Forge was living there. If he was dead, the North Holland Hustlers would have a major impact on themselves.

I called up Ruffer and told him, "Bring everysingle motherf*cking gun we have that we can carry. Oh call Johnny and his boy too."

I took a taxi to Vauxite Street and saw the place where Dwayne was living in. I waited for Ruffer, Johnny and his boy. They arrived and Johnny came with Terry. Johnny and Ruffer were driving Zombie bikes while Terry was driving a van full of weapons.

Johnny said, "We are sharing with you our Zombie bikes. After we kill Dwayne, I go with Terry in the van while you and Ruffer go on our Zombie bikes."

I took out my AK-47 and charged into the building. I was followed by Johnny, Terry and Ruffer with his grenade launcher. I was starting to think Ruffer love his new grenade launcher and was starting to get close to it. There was a security guard standing there checking his computer. He heard us came in but never saw us and so he just greeted at anyone. He then jumped out of fright when he heard gunshots from my AK-47. I told him, "Hey guard, if you don't want to die, lead us to Dwayne's apartment."

That guard was so scared to hell he sh*tted his pants. He then got into the lift and so did we. The guard then pressed the top floor button and then led us to the apartment. The guard then said frightfully, "Here's the place, now can I go?" I then shot the guard in the face as he was not doing his job of guarding the place.

I could hear music pumping outside the apartment. Johnny said, "On three, 1...2...3! Go!" We took down the door and stormed inside. 5 NHH thugs were inside and we kill all of them. Another NHH thug was chilling in a jacuzzi and caught him off guard. I decided not to kill him as he could be useful.

Terry checked the place and told us, "Dwayne's not here. He must have escaped or something."

The guy chillling in the jacuzzi was just sitting there with nothing to do. I came up to him and smacked my AK-47 hard on him and ordered him, "Tell us where Dwayne is! You don't want a bullet in your head don't you?"

"Okay! Dwayne's at Burger Shot not too far away from here. He's doing a drug deal there!"

"Thanks for the info. Now get out of there."

Once that guy got out of the jacuzzi, I grabbed him and threw him out of the building with his head hitting the ground first.

I got on my new Zombie Bike and drove to Burget Shot. I was leading Ruffer who was on his own Zombie bike, Terry and Johnny who was in their van. We reached the Burger Shot and I told Terry and Johnny to stay outside in case anyone tried to escape. We saw Dwayne Forge and two guys of his with some Spanish Lords guys. Dwayne gave them drugs and the Spanish Lords gave him cash. They then left and it was the best time to attack.

Once Dwayne was at the exit door, Ruffer and me killed his two guys with him. Dwayne then ran out to his Patriot. Terry and Johnny, in the van, chased him. Ruffer and me got on our Zombie bikes and followed Terry and Johnny's van. 3 more Patriots came up and began shooting at us. They must have been the NHH. Ruffer took out his Uzi while I took out my sawn-off shotgun. Ruffer distracted them by shooting at them and I just got behind them. I used my sawn-off shotgun to take out all the wheels of all the 3 Patriots and all of them crashed. How ironic it was as they crashed right in front of a police station.

Johnny and Terry were still chasing Dwayne who was in his Patriot. Dwayne crashed his Patriot and so did Johnny and Terry. Johnny and Terry told us they were alright but needed to rest. I told Ruffer to take care of them while I ran after Dwayne.

I took out my pistol and ran after Dwayne. Dwayne was running firing his Uzi at me but I took cover. I shot some explosives near him and Dwayne was pushed to the ground because of the explosives' impact. I got to him with my pistol pointing at him and he said, "Pack, pack, pack. You will never learn. Once you kill me, The Liberty Gangstas will be on your entire ass. My Hustlers will deal with you! I'm a Hustler for life!"

I loaded my pistol and told Dwayne, "You ain't no Hustler. Power has corrupted you and all you care right now is that cold hard cash and drugs. Well I'm doing the Liberty City...." I then corrected myself, "No, I'm doing the whole world a favor by getting rid of you."
I shot Dwayne in the face and his dead expression said it all.

The North Holland Hustlers were attacked hard and now that Dwayne Forge was dead, The Liberty Gangstas were one step closer to their fall.

I got back to Ruffer, Terry and Johnny. Johnny said, "I presumed Dwayne's done. Wow The Liberty Takeovers had really done it this time eh?"

I was really happy with the partnership of The Lost MC and the M.O.B. We formed The Liberty Takeovers for one thing that I always hoped to achieve...

Takeover Liberty City.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

Man, Pack is totally ruthless. He kills the innocent, for no reason! Anyway, I'm loving the stories, keep them up!

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:15 AM Edited by Colt M14, 07 April 2009 - 12:23 PM.

M.O.B Gang war Part 1: R is for Revenge.

Tapping away on my computer on information about these "Liberty gangsta's," Lee ran in looking panicked.
"They killed Stefan... Kidnapped members.. Gambetti Family.." He screamed out. I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. I grabbed him by the shoulders and held him in place.
"What happened. Where. And who." I said slowly, shaking him.
"Stefan and some boys went and staked out a Gambetti Family member's apartment. He was killed." He said partly calm. I let him go and started swearing under my breathe.
"Get my Futo ready. It's time for a war." I grumbled.

When the car was ready I got some members and zoomed off towards the address of the Gambetti. I was silent the whole way, my homies trying to cheer me up a bit. It wasn't going to bring Stefan back. But there was one thing I could do. An Eye for an Eye is what I say. We screeched up to the place where some Gambetti's were. There was a fairly chubby one standing at the door.

I ran up and grabbed him by the hair, stuffing him in the car. I got Lee to drive while I 'interrogated' him.
"What do you know about the M.O.B?" I yelled in his ear, gritting my teeth. I looked into his eyes and he burst into tears.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want him to do it." He cried out. I opened the door and hung his body out, his head inches from the asphalt road.
"What do you know!" I screamed. I lowered his head towards the road.
"One of the family. Goes by the name of Gargano. Please don't do it." He replied, tears dripping off his face and onto the street.
"What's your name scum?" I asked, staring into his dark eyes.
"J.. Ji.. Jimmy." He cried out.
"That's all I need. Too bad I couldn't be bother stopping the car." I took out my pistol and shot him in the eye, blood splattering on my face. I slammed his head into the road, smearing blood and flesh over the moving street.

We dumped his body back on the doorstep of the apartment and took off back towards Outlook. When I took the wheel again, we were passing BOABO. Something caught my eye. It was an overturned manana, the same type as one of out members. I jumped out the car partially moving, and ran up. There was a dead M.O.B member in there. I pulled myself up and looked over across the street where a man was sprinting into an ally.

I ran across the street barely missing cars. I pulled my SMG out of my jacket and ran up to the man. He was a Gambetti.
"What the hell is your name?" I screamed, whacking him over the head.
"It's not important. I've been working undercover for the M.O.B in the Gambetti Family." He lied. I laughed and whacked him again.
"Don't lie to me. I know the truth." I shot his brains out over the wall. I reached into his jacket as my homies ran up behind me. I found a wallet and went through it. He was a low level Gambetti member. I unloaded a clip into his face and walked off.

When I got to the pay'n'spray, A bunch of cars gathered around. The M.O.B members were putting up a good fight. I ran up behind a Gambetti and slit his neck with my knife. Two more ran over and tried shooting me. I took cover behind a Sentinel. They shot it to pieces before I ducked out and shot the two men one by one.

When we were pushing them back a guy with a blood stained blue suit walked out behind them. "Need any help?" He asked, taking out a gun.
"Gargano? Thank god. We need help, we're pinned in this ally." I kept shooting but I missed mostly because I was taking notice in his Blank stare. He aimed and shot me in the arm. I fell backwards into a wall and he just kept talking.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He said still staring into nothingness. I ran back into the garage and grabbed a Grenade Launcher. Sweet. I ducked out the door holding my arm, still bleeding. The gun lobbed a grenade under a Sentinel, blowing it up. I fell back to the wall and slid down to the floor. There was blood everywhere. Everything started to go black.

Fin. Part 2 coming soon.

Destroyed item: Sentinel (In the next one I might need to destroy something else like money because the Gambetti's have nothing. It was a real gamble starting a war with the most supplied gang.)

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Just a query mrpain, did you confuse Dwayne with Playboy X? Because X has the apartment with the jacuzzi, and the security guard, and not Dwayne.. dozingoff.gif

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Lethal Nizzle @ Apr 7 2009, 22:16)
Just a query mrpain, did you confuse Dwayne with Playboy X? Because X has the apartment with the jacuzzi, and the security guard, and not Dwayne..  dozingoff.gif

Holland play spoilers You get a choice to kill Dwayne or Playboy. And Dwayne could have easily got a new crib after becoming leader of the HNN

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Apr 7 2009, 11:19)
QUOTE (Lethal Nizzle @ Apr 7 2009, 22:16)
Just a query mrpain, did you confuse Dwayne with Playboy X? Because X has the apartment with the jacuzzi, and the security guard, and not Dwayne..†  dozingoff.gif

Holland play spoilers You get a choice to kill Dwayne or Playboy. And Dwayne could have easily got a new crib after becoming leader of the HNN

Oh that's fair enough; it's just he didn't give any indication of it, that's all. icon14.gif

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

Hi, Rucke here.

I decided to add The Lost MC as a gang for all you Lost and Damned lovers out there. Enjoy!

The Lost MC
LocationPropertyGang MemberStory Count
Alderney
The Lost Clubhouse
---
Alderney
Ammunition
---
Alderney
Meth Lab
---
Alderney
Marty's Bikershop
---
WeaponsKnife, Pistol
VehiclesZombie, Hellfury
Money$100
Assets---
Drug Facilities---
Drugs---
Updated by Rucke

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

I don't go by the name of Zilcho, the character is Frankie Gargano, so that bit was incorrect. And Paulie was at the Pay N Spray all ready, he couldn't have been kidnapped. Oh, and he's in the next story anyay, so it doesn't make sense that he's dead, cos I already wrote it. And nice one Rucke, this BUYg is really now getting up to par with SA's. icon14.gif

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

I'm having an extreme urge to join the lost. But I have unfinished business to attend with. F*ck. I love the lost.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:15 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 07 April 2009 - 12:28 PM.

The Gambetti Family

Spray 'N' Pray: Chapter 9 - Gang War Part 2 (M.O.B)

Paulie and about 10 others arrived at Outlook Park, and Angelino De Luca also came to from the buildings behind, surprising the M.O.B by attacking froim the rear. When they released we were pressuring them from all sides, they surrendered. Paulie let a few go, but killed most of the trapped gang members. As soon as we entered the Pay N Spray, a lone black woman came out, shouting

"Don't mess with the M.O.B!!!" She stepped forward and fired everywhere. Two shots hit Angelino, and he angrily ran forward and jumped from the roof, landing on her arm. She stumbled back like a headless chicken before Paulie and Angelino ran forward and restrained her. She was shouting and kicking, but we held her down.

"What's your name, crazy bitch, huh?"

"Tyra!" Just as Paulie brought the gun forward to shoot her, a shallow pump sound eminated from behind us. We heard it, turned and saw a grenade from a launcher roll to a gentle stop mere inches away. Me, Paulie and Angelino took a dive over the car and rolled away, just as it detonated and blew up the Landstalker next to us, and we heard shrill scream fill the air. I couldn't tell through the flames, either Tyra was on fire and dead, or dying. Or she was screaming out of fear. Either way, everybody in the Pay N Spray was trapped. Another Grenade boucned, but I caught it skillfully and threw it back, exploding just in the air above our attacker.

His whole body was blown to bits, along with his grenade launcher. Angelino nearly threw up when he saw the flesh splatter everywhere. We got up and quickly jumped over the flaming Landstalker, and out of the Pay N Spray. The Pay n Spray collapsed, and I wondered what the hell happened to the black girl inside. We turned and saw three cars pull up, and several M.O.Bs got out. I ran to the side of the destroyed Outlook Pay N Spray but then I turned around to see none other than Colt, who was aiming for me.

Everything slowed down in my head, I drew the Uzi and blasted him in the arm, sending him falling back. Just then, when it looked as if hell itself was approaching in the form of more M.O.B, my good friend Dominic 'Fat Dom' Quattrocchi arrived. He ran over at least six in his car and then parked it up by the park, and jumped out, wielding two Uzis and killing most of the 6 men around him, although he took a nasty shot to the knee. Fat Dom came over to us and he said he got a phone call;

"Al said that we can go and take out this crack house that the M.O.B own. Let's finish these guys off and go for the house."

"Alright, let's get outta here." The last of our boys finished off any survivors, and we left off for the house. I had a feeling that some of them probably survived, but not many. On the journey to the crack den, another thought also came to my mind. What happened to that girl, Tyra? The Pay N Spray collapsed on her, but did she survive the flames? I cast the thoughts aside as we approached the stronghold. Gino wass their too, he may have been old but after his son's death he was willing to get back at the hired muscle that had ruined him.

I entered the crack den first, spraying through the thin play wood doors and watching as the 'gangstas' fell to the gronud dead, and I took out more no the stairwell. Angelino set to work on doucing the whole place in petrol, and we worked our way to the top. Finally, I got to the 4th floor, and found myself amazed. After a short firefight, I walked thorugh the reasonably luxurious penthouse and found a large duffel bag full of Heroin.

"This stuff must be worth a fortune!" I exclaimed with glee, just before Fat Dom showed me something that lit my eyes up even more; a plain black briefcase full of $10s and $20s.

"In here, I'm guessing there's about $800,000!" Fat Dom was smiling and everybody was pleased, but then more M.O.B arrived in cars. We decided to set a trap, now the building was covered in petrol, I climbed to the roof with everyone else. They jumped across to the adjacent building, and when about 20 M.O.Bs where in the crack den, I dropped the match. The whole building went up in flames and they were trapped like rats; an unfortunate way to go. I shook my head, and jumped across the roof top too. As me and the boys climbed down the firescape, it was only a matter of time before we took out the main M.O.B stronghold.

For the moment, my mind was fixated on the money and the drugs.

To Be Continued in Part 3.

Enemy items/vehicles destroyed: 2 - Landstalker and Grenade Launcher.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

M.O.B Gangwar part 2: Blind

When I came to I was on the ground out the front of the Pay'N'spray, the building completely caved in and on fire. The heat made my face burn as I slammed down the door and looked around. On the floor was Tyra. I sprinted over looking down her body. She was severely burnt.
"No... No Please don't leave me!" I cried, tears falling onto her slowly dying face. I lifted her up but she yelled out in pain.
"One thing though Colt." She cried out in pain.
"What is it? Anything. Please don't go." I said crying.
"An Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind." The words echoed through the burning pay'N'spray, As she fell to the floor, dead. I screamed out. Standing up, I grabbed some guns off the shelf and slammed off the broken door of the Garage.

I hopped into the Sabre Gt already next to the garage. Zooming off I thought about everyone else. They were probably dead, or left the state to cheat death. I screeched up to a large crate in BOABO docks. Opening the doors, inside of it were boxes of weapons. SMG's and other guns. Cut their supply I thought. Dropping a pipe-bomb in there I jogged out, the whole crate blowing up, causing the piled up crates next to it to fall down onto the burning guns.

Screeching up next to the Bakery, I hopped out and shot some chilling guys out the front. I walked in and saw a fat Baker. "Would you like some of out secret recipe?" He asked winking. It was probably drugs. I took out my gun and aimed it at him. "Where is Gargano?" I yelled out. My eyes still watering from the smoke.
"I don't know what you're talking about, Sir." He replied. No use to me then I thought as I shot him and walked out. When I was about to give up, Lee pulled up in a car.

"What the f*ck Lee, where were you? The Garage is gone." I said pointing to the smoke rising in the distance. The stars flickered as I stared at him.
"They're all dead. We're the last ones. The Gambetti's are at one of our drug producing factories." He said blankly. Very informative. I was about to go searching when I heard a revving of engines. I turned around and Johnny and some other bikes pulled up with a Slamvan and Bikes.
"Hey man, Pack said you might need some help so we came straight over." Johnny said, smiling and all the other bikers noddded.
"Thanks for your help. But do you know where the Gambetti's are?" I asked sort of excited.
"Of course we f*cking do! Now hop on!" Johnny said, gesturing to a spare bike. I hopped on and I followed Johnny to where the Gambetti Family were at.

We pulled up at a building that I reckonised as one of out drug assets. I slammed the door down and The bikers followed. Walking around I saw the drugs have been taken. When I slammed down another door I saw them. Some Gambetti Muscle probably hired to kill me. Great. I took out my gun and he started a shoot-out. I rolled across the floor and ducked around the corner to shoot at them with the Sawn-off Johnny have me. The bullets shredded them to pieces and I got up, walking to the stairs.

Here is where is all ends. This is the end of it all. I took my first step of the stairs to my doom. I smelt a faint smell of gasoline...

Fin.

Item destroyed: SMG (sorry, you don't have anything else.)

Look forward to the last chapter because after Chapter 3 I'm going to be going to the Lost clubhouse.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 7 2009, 18:20)
Man, Pack is totally ruthless. He kills the innocent, for no reason! Anyway, I'm loving the stories, keep them up!

I didnt know so much people love my stories. And Pack is ruthless? Lol didnt notice that.

Can I reserve for the Lost clubhouse? 9 more stories for the M.O.B then Im going to join the Lost MC.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:36 PM Edited by Lochie, 07 April 2009 - 01:43 PM.

You can't reserve any positions sorry, don't worry, I doubt the Lost spots will be taken up.

Chunk
  • Chunk

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

Can I move from the Petrovic Bratva to the Lost Clubhouse please? smile.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:54 PM

The Gambetti Family

Out of Time: Chapter 10 - Gang War Part 3 (M.O.B)

Me and the boys went to the final M.O.B stronghold after we destroyed the Outlook Pay N Spray and their largest crack den. I entered it first and I immediately stuck out like a sore thumb, a white Italian gangster in a large complex of crack dens, drug packaging rooms, and a huge three story penthouse paid for by the drug profits, overlooking the beautiful Algonquin Skyline. As soon as I entered, I was confronted by a gruff looking addict M.O.B.

"What da hell you want white cracka?!" he asked, dazed and clearly coming down from a high.

"Your mother." With that, I smashed him in the face, knocking himk out. His homies got up, and I drew my Uzi. I shot them all and the flew back, rolling ove the poorly constructed table covered in cash and lines of coke. Looks like these boys were living the life of dangerous excess, fueled by guys like Pack and Colt. One of the M.O.Bs tried to reach the Ak on the wall rack, but I stamped on his head and killed him. I whistled and all of a sudden, a Yankee truck drove through the wall.

It had been freshly hijacked by Paulie and used as a battering ram. Paulie and the boys got out and we entered the first floor. After the shooting and the crashing of the truck, tens of gang members came out. I used up my ammo from the Uzi and holstered it. I picked up the AK from the wall rack and rolled to the right. the bullets flew everywhere, but I blind fied back. Quickly sticking my head out, I blasted three more on the stairs. I moved to the quasi-courtyard and shot many of attacking M.O.Bs, most of them suddenly awoken from their puffing of bongs or their injecting of H.

After the first floor was clear, Angelino made sure to dose everything in petrol; our plan from the crack den stayed the same. I went to the second floor and found a huge black man with body armor on, he was wielding a grenade launcher and M4. He fired the grenade, and I jumped back. It exploded and my ears rang loudly, the stair way came apart and I jumped forward, hitting him in the face with the stock of the AK. Just as I pulled the trigger, it was emtpy. So I resorted to beating him to death, smashing his brains all over the expensive carpets and veenered wood. I kicked him in the face and broke his neck.

We all cleared the second floor, which was were most of the hopeless addicts were, swaying back and forth or dozing off with needles sticking out of their arms. I put them out of their misery before they attack or screamed at the sight of a gun. Proceeding to the third floor, I came across the main force of the M.O.B; 40 odd men all barricaded in and either playing cards or relaxing in this luxury gang hang out. I ran into the main room and took three bullets into my shoulder and arm. Cursing and shouting, I reloaded. Paulie ran forward and threw a makeshift bomb inside, blowing them up. We headed into the gang armory and armed ourselves for the final push.

Me and Fat Dom headed into the huge lounge and took cover behind a large marble statute of a black man, we weren't sure if it was Pack or someone else. Staying low, we blasted all the men inside and Angelino got to work dosing this floor with more gasoline, but not before we collected large wads of cash and 100% pure cocaine. Very valuable, I smirked. Looks like a tidy profit was to be made. With my left arm still killing, I made my way to the drug labs on the 4th floor. As we entered, we found machinery working and several men with masks on processing drugs, and we shot them all. The coke made a foul mixture of white powder and red blood. We gathered what sellable drugs we could and moved on.

That is, until we got to the halfway point on the 4th floor. A man ran out with a shotgun shouting;

"YOU DON'T STOP LEE EVANS!!" Lee ran forward and blasted at Fat Dom, Dom moved back but the blasted killed Mike, a young kid who only signed up for this line of work the day before.

"Go f*ck yourself!" I unloaded into Lee, and his body was riddled with bullets, and he smashed through the expensive wood stairway and down, smashing into the fountain at the base of the first floor, staining the water red. Mike was a porr kid, whose family had died, and Gino was like a father to him. I knew that after Tony's death, Gino would be ruined when he found out Mike was dead. I shared a moment of sadness with everyone there and continued. Just as I reached the 5th floor, the headquarters of the gang, we faced huge resistance. Paulie turned back and the bullets nearly took him out, but instead they took out Luca.

Luca fell back, his head riddled with small arms fire. I ran to his aid; he was long gone. I punched the wall and ran forward. my anger fueled me to make a rash decision, I kicked the door down and shot three M.O.B lieutants before I was hit in the chest five times. I stumbled back, glad my home made armor kept me alive. But the pain stang real bad and I shot my attacker. Paulie ducked adn trew another home made bomb, which exploded and blew the expensive 60 inch flat screen plasma TV, which landed on an injured M.O.B and killed him.

Just as I we killed everyone and Angelino dosed this floor with petrol, we found the safe of the M.O.B. We blew the doors with the homemade bomb and found about $30 Mil. We couldn't take it all, so we packed as much as we could into 10 duffel bags, then burned the cash, and shut the door on the vault, at least $18 Mil burnnig inside it. We continued and reached the top of the M.O.B HQ, the penthouse that accomadated all the big 'playas' and was full of drugs, money and even strippers. As much as the dancers wanted to escape, they were caught in the crossfire and most of them killed by there own men.

We moved up and killed everyone, until guy with a big Cach X shirt came out and shot Paulie straight in the neck and chest. Paulie fell back, unconscious, close to death. I blasted the Cash X guy and he fell back, the bullets going through him and smashing the panoramic window behind him. He fell through it, six storey down and hit an oncoming bus, flattened. I ran over to Paulie, and the boys were caring him out. It looked real bad. We moved up the silver spiral staircase to the very top floor, a half gold covered palace and a half glass viewing area, that led to a helipad that had a Maverick. Their HQ sure was beautiful. As we killed all the remaining guys, one man made a run for it, the now second in command, SloMo.

He ran to the chopper, but I grabbed him and shot him. He fell back, off the rooftop and hit the ground hard. Just as we all entered the chopper, Angelino lit a match and threw it, it landed in the pool and of petrol and spread threw the entire building, buringing everything. The whole 7 store fortress went up in smoke, and everything with it. As our pilot Chunky took off, I watched as the smoke rose high into the dusk sky, mixing with the orange setting sun, and I looked at the skyline, wondering whether Paulie would live. Sitting back, I put my mind away from the uncertainty by counting our cash...

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Chunk @ Apr 7 2009, 13:50)

Oh thanks Chunk. Jump ship why don't you. </3

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:10 PM Edited by Ecc3ntrik, 07 April 2009 - 10:38 PM.

Korean Mob
Find that funny? Part 1

I sighed. I got into my PMP 600, and took the three mile drive to my workplace of Modo, in Northwood. It was a really horrible place, but it was the best job I could get, so what was I meant to do? Well, at least I was the manager, but I guess that was because I was the only person who even worked there. As usual, I lifted the shutters, unlocked the doors and turned on the arcade machine, which I quite liked, as I had the key to it, and I could play it for free when business was slow. Then my first customer arrived, he was a young, rough looking man. He had scruffy brown hair, green eyes and he was wearing a Green and Blue Spyde jacket, brown cargo pants, black boots, but most noticeably, he had a blue face rag. I thought nothing of it, alot of the people around here wore them. He was mumbling into his phone, but I couldn't make out what he was saying, he sounded foreign, East European maybe? He purchased a vivid floral shirt and a pair of Blue trainers and left.

Soon after, my next customer came. This guy seemed pretty ordinary, he dressed like any normal person would, but I was soon to find out that he wasn't ordinary, he was going to be my worst customer to date. I leant against the till, and waited. All of a sudden, I heard a smash and a car alarm. A group of people ran into the shop, and the man who was inside the shop ran outside. The bastards were stealing my car! While I was distracted, one of the men inside the shop had snuck behind me. I was pushed to the floor and then I felt something that I never thought I would feel. No you dirty people, it was a gun, the cold hard barrel pushed against the back of my neck. To be precise, it was a sawn-off shotgun - don't ask me how I know, I just did, a sixth sense perhaps? The men within the shop were all dressed kind of like my first customer, I should have realised there was something wrong. They were emptying the till, emptying the rails and shouting to each other.

Suddenly, the first man who came into the shop burst through the door.
"We've got ten minutes, guys." He shouted,
"Alright, don't worry - we will be gone by then," another man replied.
I couldn't believe it, I could die within the next few minutes, a tear fell from my eye. There was so much I hadn't accomplished yet, hell, I hadn't accomplished anything. I was a waste. I broke down and burst out in tears. One of the men began to laugh at me. How could somebody be so cruel? But I had to stay strong, if I were to get out of here alive.
"You find that funny, punk?" I said, in a stern voice.
The man trembled, was he actually going to back off?
"Oh b- f- a- sh*t... We have got to get out of here!" He shouted.
For there was something I haven't told you. My father, Tetsuja Saito, was one of the biggest crime bosses back in his day. He was known for his illustrious voice and his way with words. I now realised, what had happened. When I was younger, my father taught me all about what to do if I was ever attacked or put in a bad situation. He told me to stay calm, but try and talk my way through it. These thugs had realised who I was, they had realised I was the son of Tetsuja Saito. But I didn't want to be known as that, I hated my father. He killed my mother in cold blood, and nobody ever found out why. He was shot dead by my uncle the next day, who was then jailed for thirty-four years. My name was changed to Shinji Ozaki, all records of me ever existing were deleted and I was given $8,000 by the government to get plastic surgery. They told me that if anybody ever found out I was the son of Tetsuja Saito, I would also be killed. Not by my family, but by the other gang bosses. All of the other men were getting worried, and took off with just the money. Two of them hopped into my PMP 600, and the other three men ran off down the street. My identity was no longer a secret, but I had to sort out this mess before anybody else found out.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:45 PM Edited by Colt M14, 07 April 2009 - 11:43 PM.

7. You cannot swap gangs until you have written 5 stories for the gang you first elected, then you are allowed to swap freely, but it shall be moderated and some requests may be declined.

I am quite aware that you have to write a total of 5 stories to change gangs. So I don't think Chunk can move.

And I'd like to be moved to the LOST CLUBHOUSE thanks.

M.O.B Gang war: The END. part 3: The lost.

I stopped. The smell of Gasoline got stronger. I looked down to my feet and saw it seeping down the stairs. "Run, This place it gonna blow!" I screamed to the lost, running out through the front door. The place exploded into flames. I fell on my face, scraping it on the side walk.
"That was a close one.." Johnny said casually.
"We have to go to the last Stronghold. It's the only place left to destroy." I said hopping on a bike.

We pulled up at the building and I got some weapons from Terry's gun van. I slammed open the door and saw that the drug packaging factory had been covered in dead bodies. I walked around studying it. They needed to be avenged. Along with everyone else. I turned around and saw Yankee truck smashed through the wall. What the hell were they thinking.
"Let's go to the top and see if we can find them." I said angrily, slamming my hand on the hood of the truck.

We started running up the stairs to the higher levels. When we got to the second floor I saw a dead M.O.B member with an AK smashed into his face. There was blood all over him. I quickly turned around and saw the lost following me up.
"I heard footsteps on the floor above. Lets check it out." I said hopping up some more stairs. When I got to the third floor I saw a barricade made by the surviving gang members. Too bad they all died. It looked like a bomb went off.

The next floor was the armory. The guns had all been taken and there was empty guns on the floor. "We're getting closer. Comon guys!" I yelled sprinting up to the next floor of the ten story building. In the penthouse suite There was a statue of Pack, pieces blown off it and the head missing. I walked up to it slowly. I guess I will never meet this guy since I'm going to die in the next twenty four hours. I walked around the lounge and saw more dead M.O.B members, their blood still warm.

I opened the door to the next floor and found the drug proccessors dead. Damn. There was blood splattered over the pure cocaine. I hesistated and walked into the room next door. I yelled out when I walked into the hallway. In there was Lee. Dead. I went and held his head up. I looked over and saw a Gambetti lying on the floor. He looked quite young. I loaded a clip into his face and walked into the next room.

"The headquarters. We need to get there first!" I yelled as I sprinted to the elevator. I slammed the buttons and we zoomed up. When we got there some M.O.B were still there. A gambetti lay on the ground spluttering. I shot him in the chest. He was still breathing.
"Leave him. The Gambetti's will burn down the building in a minute. Now get out!" I yelled at the survivors and they ran into the elevator. Another Gambetti was lying dead in front of the door. This really was a messy job.

I ran over to a safe, the money burning. I pulled the money on top off and we grabbed duffel bags of the clean cash under it. We got about $10 Mil of our $30 mil stash. Running across the hallway with the duffel bags, I saw a room full of dead strippers probably caught in the crossfire. In there were some dead M.O.B and a slaughtered Gambetti. I kicked his body and spat in his face. I walked up the spiral staircase to the solid gold penthouse. There were large glass windows and you could see as far as Algonquin in the dark night.

I ran out to the heli pad outside when I saw a Maverick taking off. I tried shooting at it but it was no use. I saw another Helicopter next to it and took it. Not to follow the Gambetti's but to escape the now burning building. Johnny, Terry and Clay hopped in with me aswell and we took off. We floated above the building watching it burn and the windows crack and shatter under the heat.

I flew the helicopter across Broker and saw the Pay'N'spray still in flames and the FDLC fighting the fire. I lowered the helicopter down onto the Bakery. "Sorry for this buddies!" I yelled out to the Gambetti's having a meeting inside. I lobbed a pipe-bomb through the window, blowing the men apart and I lowered the Helicopter to the ground.

I hopped out and took my Sawn off into the Bakery and shooting all I could see. I saw a safe and blew it open with a pipe-bomb. There was about 20 grams of cocaine in here. Too bad I hate that stuff. I threw a molotov in there and the coke fizzled and turned black.
"Try and sniff that now you freaks." I said laughing at an injured Gambetti. I shot him and walked out to a meeting room where there was thirty men waiting for me. I laughed like a maniac while I mowed them down. I walked over and loaded a clip into each of their faces.

"Let's go now man." Johnny said and I agreed. We walked out of the vandalised Bakery and hopped into the Chopper once more.
"Take us to the Clubhouse will you?" Clay said leaning over the back seat. I nodded and turned the Helicopter around. When we landed on the roof of the newly restored club house Johnny came over.
"You wanna stay with us for a while, seeing as you have nowhere to go." He said to my smiling. I thought about the first time I rode a Zombie. It was an awesome feeling.
"Sure man." I said laughed as I turned the Heli off and walked into the Bar.

Fin.

End of M.O.B Story.
Start of Lost story coming soon.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:17 AM Edited by Build Up Your Gang, 08 April 2009 - 02:27 AM.

Gawd, this took me a long time. Anyways, here it is...

---

Ecc3ntrik
Korean Mob
1st story
$38
$100 + $38 = $138

An excellent introduction to your piece, Iím already loving the detail youíve put in and the narrative you have going on. Keep it up man.

---

Mrpain
M.O.B
41st story
$26
$285 + $26 = $311

It was ridden with spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. Also, there wasnít much in the way of description beyond the ďI did this. We went here. There was someone thereĒ kind of thing. You also make everything seem a little too easy and your character a bit too invincible. Realism is grittier and much more fun to read.

---

El Zilcho
The Gambetti Family
8th (26th) story
Gang war vs. M.O.B First Round
$40
$553 + $40 = $593

Great story here, laden with description and details of everything. I particularly liked how you covered the shoot-out in the apartment. One criticism is that it seems a very street crime kind of writing compared to what, in my view, the Mafia would be liked: organised crime.
Destroyed Manana

---

Colt M14
M.O.B
8th (9th) story
Gang war vs. The Gambetti Family First Round
$33
$311 + $33 = $344

Similar to mrpainís stories, only a little bit better. You also need to work on adding a lot more detail to the surroundings and more realism.

---

El Zilcho
The Gambetti Family
9th (27th) story
Gang war vs. M.O.B Second Round
$35
$593 + $35 = $628

A step down from your last chapter. The problem here for me was that it seemed a bit too easy for your characters. Yes, there were lots of people shooting at them, but the way he dealt with them was a bit simplistic. Again, you write as if it is a street gang (a highly-trained street gang of ninja proportions at that!), rather than an organised crime outfit, which I think would be a lot more calm and easier to write a realistic story for.

---

Colt M14
M.O.B
9th (10th) story
Gang war vs. The Gambetti Family Second Round
$29
$344 + $29 = $363
Multiple of five bonus
$100
$363 + $100 = $463

Whilst I like the plot running through your story, donít go thinking Iím just being harsh, as I think you do have a good plot, it could be executed much better. You have the basics down for description in parts, so you need to flesh that out. That will get you, and other writers, earning lots more money, and will be a better read for others.

---

El Zilcho
The Gambetti Family
10th (28th) story
Third round vs. M.O.B
$37
$628 + $37 = $665

In between your first and second stories in terms of quality, this piece was again a bit over the top. Another thing, you may want to type your stories up in MS Word first and do a quick spell check, as there were some errors in all of your pieces Iíve rated today. Also, you used a Yankee, which the Gambettis donít have. Pick a weapon under $150 to get it for free.
$665 - $20 = $645

---

Colt M14
M.O.B
10th (11th) story
Third round vs. Gambetti Family
$34
$463 + $34 = $497

Another nice idea, but poorly executed. You should know the gist of how to improve your stories now. Please pick a weapon under $150 for M.O.B. This is not transferrable to your new gang. Iím looking forward to reading your stories for The Lost MC.

---

Colt M14
Moved to The Lost Clubhouse owned by The Lost MC.

---

Gang War

After several deadly battles, which saw the death of many members of both the M.O.B and the Gambetti Family, the battle between the two gangs has came to a bloody end.

The Gambetti Family come out victorious.

As a reward, they win $500.
$645 + $500 = $1145

As a result of their loss, M.O.B lose the following:
- Manana
- Landstalker
- Grenade launcher

---

Keep the stories coming gentlemen.

rated and updated by mark-2007

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

The free weapon will be a combat pistol. I knew El Zilcho would win, the only problem with his stories is that he takes advantage of other characters like the terminator or something. Lighten up and at least ask to kill of characters. And whole stories.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:08 AM

Sorry, I dunno what you just said. Was there a problem with the Gang War system? We're always looking for some criticism of it and way to improve it.

---

The Gambetti Family
Chapter Two: Goodbye Gravelli Sr.

Suffolk Church, hemmed in between skyscrapers of intimidating heights on all sides, was packed with mourners. The midday sun pierced the stain glass window that was embedded high above the altar, sending a cascade of rich reds and blues over the crowd seated at the pews. Jon exited the Police car and moved over to the hearse, where the grand coffin of his late father was. Gathered around the hearse were three other men, all pallbearers who would soon heave the coffin up onto their shoulders and lift it into the Church. A couple of the faces were unfamiliar to him, but he received their condolences regardless. Ten minutes later, after the slow walk down the aisle to the altar, Jon left the coffin to rest upon a plinth. He took a seat next to his sister Jenny on the pew nearest to the casket of his father.

ďJon, itís good to see you here,Ē she sniffled through a tissue, which was covered in tears and make-up. ďItís good to see you in a suit after all these years.Ē

The pastor, dressed in a long black robe, stepped out from behind a curtain, bible in hand, and took his place in the pulpit. After several moments of observing the gentle chatter of the crowd, he cleared his throat and began his speech with a quote from the bible.

Jon himself hadnít been asked to give a eulogy, and was thankful for this. Instead, he listened to his sister and Roy Zito share their fond memories of Jon Gravelli Sr. Roy, a fellow pallbearer, had always been a prick to Jon, so Jon had returned the favour any time he saw him. He had been Jonís dadís underboss for seven years now, appointed a couple of years after the last one; Sammy Botino, another prick, as far as Jon was concerned. Jon had never gotten along with any of his dadís mob friends. Heíd tried to at the start, but he always ended up taking the brunt of their jokes whenever his dad wasnít around to reprimand them.

Lost in his own memories, Jon snapped back to reality when his sister let out a sob and stepped down from the pulpit. She took her seat back beside him. Soon they were outside of the Church thanking people for their attendance and wishing them good health for the future. Many of them, including his sister would regroup later at Al Denteís in northern Dukes for a memorial reception. Jon, however, had to be back to prison. On the bright side, he would be sat in front of the parole board tomorrow, and theyíd be reviewing his sentence. Jon had gone through rehab successfully, and had survived the prison system thanks to his dadís power. His lawyer, Ligner, was fairly upbeat about Jonís chances of getting let out on parole.

Suddenly rejoined by his police guards, Jon felt the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs wrap around his wrists and, with a forceful nudge, began to climb into the back of the awaiting car.

ďTime to lock you back up, son.Ē But, as Jon gazed out of the window lost in thought, for how long?

---

Hope you enjoyed it.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:33 AM

This will be chapters and not parts for now.

The Lost MC Chapter 1: Learning the ropes

It had been two weeks since my devastating ordeal with the Gambetti Family. I decided to fully join The Lost MC. I had gotten my own Jacket with a Lost patch on the back and a label saying "Enforcer" stuck on the front. I was sitting at the Bar drinking tequila. It slid down my throat and I felt a tiny bit dizzier. Johnny walked in with his Shotgun on his shoulder and spread blood on the new floor. "My Brothers, the AoD are messing around on our turf. Let's go teach them a lesson!" He yelled out, swinging his gun around.

I slammed my glass down and ran out the from with all the others. I hopped on my new Zombie B and revved it up. Waiting for Johnny and the guys to come I took out my pistol. It was all I had left from the M.O.B. Johnny came out and hopped on his very nice Custom Hexer. The brothers came out and hopped onto their Zombies and Lycans. Clay and Terry followed with the gunvan.

We were riding down the street with Johnny leading and me in back. We pulled up to our contested turf and saw AoD doing donuts on a carpark. I hopped off my bike and started shooting. Johnny joined in blasting the now fighting back AoD.
"This brings back good memories!" Johnny yelled, shooting an Angel point blank in the face. I rolled over behind a car and started shooting over it.

I saw an Angel come up behind Johnny with a knife. "Hey Johnny! Angel at six o'clock!" I yelled and he turned around blasting the Angel.
"Thanks man!" Johnny replied and continued shooting. There were about ten Angels left and only one of us had been shot. We circled around them and Johnny started the nice guy/bad guy act.
"What the hell are you deadbeats doing on our turf?" Johnny asked calmly. He stared one down and the Angel cowered in fear. Johnny started laughing.
"Anybody? Nobody at all?" He asked walking around. "You." He said pointing to one. I walked forward and jabbed my pistol into his face.
"Screw you, us Angels don't have to answer to you." He said standing up. Johnny signaled and I shot him through the eye.
"Next!" Johnny yelled laughing.

After about twenty minutes of interrogating there was only one left. I again aimed my pistol at his head, a pile of dead bodies around him and blood on my hands. "Why. Are. You. Deadbeats. On. Our. Turf." Johnny said slowly and calmly. The Angek FINALLY replied.
"Joe Jon told us to distract you while they trash Marty's Bikershop." He said laughing and I shot him in the face, his body joining the others. We walked back over and hopped on our bikes.

We rode over to Marty's Bikershop which was now vandalised. I walked over to it, the windows smashed and 'Angels' graffitied over the walls. We walked around and relised the place was beyond repair. Johnny and the crew dosed it with gasoline and we dropped a match on it as we drive off towards The clubhouse. The sky was getting dark so we all piled into the bar. Johnny walked into his newly renovated room and I grabbed a chair and sat in front of the pole dancers.

I needed time to think. I wonder what that Gambetti is doing? Sniffing coke and lying naked on the cold hard cash that I had earned. At least I got $10 million and we renovated the club house. We bought a new bar, Got new floorboards and got a 50 inch television in the lounge. We still had much more money to bu new bikes and fix Johnny's Hexer.

We ran out of money after buying some Crack dens and Biker stores. More and more people joining everyday. I think this place will do better against any enemies after it was reinforced with steel and bricks. I stood up and walked into a room near Johnny's that had a low bed and a laptop and desk in the corner. I slumped down on the bed and took off my Jacket. I threw it over the chair and lay down looking up at the black roof. I dozed off quickly.

FIN.

I guess that was pretty good. Thanks for reading.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:30 AM Edited by Jacky Fiend, 08 April 2009 - 05:51 AM.

GAMBETTI FAMILY
Chapter I

Roy Zito ran his hands across the top of his head, brushing down any loose hairs that might of escaped the wrath of his styling cream. He looked up at the bright sun that hung overhead and smiled. For better or for worse, they couldn't of asked for nicer weather, he thought to himself. Wiping a solemn tear from his eye, Roy shook off his emotions like a dog shaking off a winter rainstorm, it was time to concentrate on the funeral. That's what Jon Gravelli would have wanted him to do.

He placed his hand on the top of the casket and grinned: "Lucky old bastard," he joked, "You got out the easy way, some of us wont have your luck. We're going to meet our end thanks to some prick with a gun. Not you though, aye?"

A Police Cruiser pulled up alongside the pavement behind the hearse. Two officers exited the vehicle and made their way to the rear of the car. This must be Junior, Zito mused to himself. He had heard that Ligner was trying to pull some strings and get him released for a day so he could come see his old man one last time, but Zito hadn't heard anything else about it since then. One of the policemen opened the door and Jon stepped out, dressed in a fine suit that was no doubt borrowed from someone else.

It was time to carry the coffin into the building. Roy Zito and two other men gathered around the casket, each placing a hand on the golden rungs that hung from each side. Jon Jr. joined them a few seconds later. He looked over at Roy who passed him a fleeting look of condolence. It was the best he could muster considering the boy's torrid relationship with his father.

Lifting the coffin up onto their shoulders they slowly walked it into the church and placed in on the large plinth in front of the altar. Roy managed to pick out several faces amongst the sea of mourners: Giovanni Ancelotti, head of the Ancelotti Family, Mark and Vincent Lupisella, even Maria Valvona, leader of the Pavano Family; the Gambetti's sworn enemies.

Roy took a seat behind Jon and Jenny. He watched the service and joined in with the songs and prayers. Doing whatever he could to honour the late Jon Gravelli's memory. The Vicar stood at his altar and sung down at his flock: "Praise the lord, amen."

"Amen."

"Now Mr. Gravelli's close-friend, Roy Zito would like to make a few words," the Vicar stood down from the altar and made way for Roy. He stood up from his seat and made the few steps towards the front of the church surrounded in complete silence.

Standing up in front of the crowd of mourners he cleared his throat and spoke into the microphone: "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to first thank you all for coming out today to honour my friend Jon Gravelli. Jon meant a lot of things to a lot of people. To some he was a father," he said gesturing towards Jon and Jenny.

"To others he was a co-worker, an employer or contact. To me, and I'm sure to many others of you out there, he was a friend. Someone I could rely on and look-up to. Somebody I could turn to for advice and inspiration," Roy paused for a few moments and wiped a tear from his eye, "I hope that we can all learn from his life and take his lessons to heart. Not just today, but every day. We need to remember Jon for all the good things he did for our community. May your prayers be with his children, Jon and Jenny, in hopes that their hurting will pass shortly."

"Thank you."

The rest of the funeral went without hitch. People sang and people prayed. Every person in that room was there to honour the memory of Jon Gravelli and they were all doing their best to do so. At the end of the service the Vicar read one final prayer and thanked God for the brilliant weather, he asked that everyone remember the frailty of life and the importance that every single person can make on your life.

Outside the church the mourners began to congregate. People who had never even met Jon and Jenny before were walking up to them and expressing concern for their troubles, finding a new found compassion in Gravelli's death. Roy tried his best to avoid the Junior and keep the procession moving. After loading the coffin into the back of the hearse he patted it on the back and sent it off down the road with a wave of his arm.

Watching the hearse drive off with the remains of his closest friend, Roy couldn't help but feel his heart sink. It was his show now. He was in-charge. With Sammy Botino hiding out in Vice City and Jon Gravelli about to be buried six-feet under Colony Island, that only left him to run the Gambetti Family.

His thoughts were cut short, however, by a cold vice-like grip on his shoulder. He turned to face the man who was donned in a pair of large black sunglasses, concealing his face from the public. Roy could not shake off the feeling that he knew this man, though he could not quite put his finger on a name.

"Zito, I need a favour from one of the boss's old contacts," said the stranger as he removed his sunglasses.

"Holy sh*t Sammy, you're back?" Roy exclaimed, taking a step back in disbelief.

"Yes Zito," Sammy explained, "But I want you to keep it under your hat. You're one of the first people to find out."

"What are you doing back? I thought you were wanted for murder?"

"I am, I'm taking a big risk being here," his eyes darted back and fourth across the street, "That's why I need your help."

"Of course Sammy, of course. What do you need?"

"I need you to help me frame someone."

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:12 AM Edited by Build Up Your Gang, 08 April 2009 - 06:11 AM.

Jacky Fiend here with a few BUYG updates:
  • You might of noticed already, but I have added a new banner to the opening post. We have been waiting a long time to get an image in there and couldn't originally post one due to the BBCode being shut down for a considerable amount of time.
  • "~Phusion~'s Guide To Writing" has been renamed to "Lochie's Guide To Writing" to coincide with his name change (we're a bit late on this one)
  • The borough colours have been changed. The old ones were a little hard on the eyes so we decided to opt for more subtle colours. In case you're wondering:
    • Broker is now light green
    • Dukes is now green
    • Bohan is now yellow
    • Algonquin is now orange
    • Alderney is now red
  • Varsity Heights Drugs Lab, for the Angels of Death has been renamed: Angels of Death Clubhouse due to it's recent discovery in The Lost & Damned
  • Algonquin Triads has been renamed: Triads and now feature a new colour
  • I have rearranged the gang listing to coincide with the gang's ethnicity, size and/or importance in the storyline. For those of you too lazy to go view the front page, the new order is:
    • Pegorino Family
    • The Gambetti Family
    • The Pavano Family
    • Petrovic Bratva
    • Albanian Mob
    • Irish Mob
    • The Lost MC
    • Angels of Death
    • Hillside Posse
    • North Holland Hustlers
    • M.O.B.
    • Torres Cartel
    • Spanish Lords
    • Triads
    • Korean Mob
Updates to expect in the near future:
  • A new gang, The Uptown Riders MC, from The Lost & Damned
  • New vehicles as well as an updated list and prices
  • Updated properties for The Albanian Mob , Triads and Angels of Death
That's all for now. Sorry I don't have time to rate your stories as it's 6:11 in the morning and I need to be up in an hour. Good night everyone.
-----
Ratings
mark-2007
$40, I felt the story was very descriptive, just a tad too short, but you're definiately back into the swing of things mate.

Story count = 1 + 1 = 2
Gambetti Family = $1145 + $40 = $1185

Colt M14
$31, really really rushed in places. Proof-read your stories next time.

Story count = 0(21) + 1 = 1 (22)
Lost MC = $100 + $31 = $131

Jacky Fiend
$44, very well put together. I actually felt I could see everything coming into place.

Story count = 1(2) + 1 = 2(3)
Gambetti Family = $1185 + $44 = $1229

Ratings done by Lochie

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

I'd like to buy my pipe-bombs again please.

The Lost MC Chapter 2: Whats ours is ours, and whats yours is ours as well.

I was woken by gun shots. I shot up in my bed and grabbed my jacket. Jogging out I saw the Lost having a shoot-out with some cops. I grabbed my gun off the bar and joined in. I aimed and shot a few, missing a couple because I was sleepy. I rubbed my eyes and kept shooting. "Why are we shooting cops?" I yelled over a wall to Clay.
"The Angels rang them up and said we were planning to bomb the police station." He said laughing.
"Terry, grab the van!" I said to him and he ran around the corner and we covered him.

When he drove around the corner, I grabbed my bike and drove after him. Clay came as well. We drove around the corner and went towards the Angels hideout. I drove up next to Terry and held onto the side of the van. "Hey Terry pass me some Pipe-bombs will you?" I asked him and he passed me a few. I held them under my arm and we drove under the bridge towards the Angels Clubhouse in Varsity Heights.

I pulled up out the front and got off my bike. The cops had stopped chasing us and probably went back to the clubhouse. I slammed open the door and shot the first guys I saw. Terry and Clay followed and were shooting the Angels. "Plant the bombs downstairs and upstairs. I'll plant some here." I told them and they ran off still shooting. I jammed one under the bar and another in a bottle. When Terry and Clay came back, we hopped on our bikes. I waited until the fuses went down and the clubhouse blew up from the underground floor and the building caved in. The first and second floors exploded into flames.

Some more Angels flew around the corner and we shot them off their bikes. I drove over to a dying one. "Where is Joe Jon?" I asked him, grabbing unto his jacket.
"I don't know I swear." He cried out and I started driving. His body dragged around on the ground and I drove around the block. When I came back to the still burning clubhouse, I threw him into the dirt.
"Where is he?" I asked again staring him down.
"I said I don't know." He lied. I knew he knew about him.
"Wrong answer." I said, grabbing a homeless bin fire and dropped it on him. He caught on fire and I asked again. This time he told me.
"He's at an Auto-shop in Hi-way!" He screamed, the flames flickering over him. I put him out of his misery and the waiting Terry and Clay followed me towards the Auto-shop.

I walked into the bad conditioned auto-shop. I grabbed the guy at the counter by the neck. "Where is he?" I said angrily.
"Who? I don't know what you mean." He said and I slammed his head on the desk.
"Joe Jon. Where is he? Tell me now." I said taking out my pistol and jabbing it in his face.
"In back, please don't hurt me!" I shot him and took his body as cover and I opened the door. About ten Angels of death shot the body multiple times. I threw the body into one of them and he fell on the floor. They smashed down the back door and jumped onto the neatly placed Hellfurys. It was a set up.

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled as I ran out and grabbed onto the back of the bike. I was dragged about twenty before he turned around and noticed me. I climbed up and hit him in the face. I grabbed his hair and pulled him off the bike. Terry and Clay drove up next to me. Pulling myself onto the bike Terry threw me a pipe-bomb. I lobbed it over an Angel and it blew up in front of him. He swerved out of the way and crashed into a telegraph pole. I stood up on the Bike and started shooting at the Angels.

They were losing us. I jumped over to the Van and held onto the Roof-rack. We drove around the corner to where the Angels had stopped. I jumped off the van and burst into the building. There was cocaine piled onto the tables. Why would the AoD lead us to their personal stash? I ripped open a packet and tried it. It wasn't coke. It was caster sugar. I dug deeper into the bag and found a small bomb. About the size of an apple. I dropped it and sprinted out.
"Run!" I said jumping onto the back of Clay's Zombie.

We started to drive off and the bomb went off. The street under us started to crack and we sped up. Just as we got to the safe part of the road, the sewers under the road exploded as well. We kept of driving, the street blowing up in a chain reaction as the bombs went off. When the chain reaction stopped I turned around. About a mile of road was caved in and on flames.

We drove back to the Clubhouse where some Lost were stuffing the cops bodies in the back of a Slamvan. I hopped off of the bike and walked back inside. I had achieved nothing today. Maybe that Pack Rock guy could help me with the Liberty Gangstas. I walked over to Johnny who was sitting at the bar. I swung a chair backwards and sat on it.
"Hey Johnny remember that M.O.B guy that you were in kahoots with?" I asked him loudly over the LCHC music playing.
"Yeah I remember him. Pack Rock." He said, gulping down a shot.
"Well can I have his number or something. I think he knows something about the Liberty Gangstas." I said persuasively. He looked over to me. He nodded and jotted some numbers down on a note pad and ripped it off. Handing it to me I thanked him and walked into my room.

I sat down at the computer desk with my notes on it and typed it into my phone. I sat there for a second while it rung.
Somebody answered and I greeted him. "Hey, Pack Rock right?" I asked.
"Yeah whats it to you." He said back to me over the fuzzy phone.
"I'm Colt. I work for Johnny. And I want to know if you know anything about the Liberty Gangstas." I asked as I lit up a cigarette.
"Sure I do, I took down Dwayne yesterday. Let me guess. You want to know about the Angels of Death right?" He replied laughing. I flipped the lighter around in my hand.
"Uh huh. I know who's leading them but I just can't FIND him. I'm going to need your help." I said and I blew smoke over the receiver.
"Okay, meet me at the Rubin Swingers Basketball Court." He said and I hung up. I walked over to my bed again and dropped onto it, my back aching. I nodded off after a few minutes. The music still echoing through my ears.

FIN.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:05 AM

Haha, I guess my stories do have the flair for the theatrical and rediculous! I'll try and improve, and I thought the Yankee battering ram was alright becuase they only jacked it and later on they just left it there. But I understand. Spell check also, I'll run them through MS next time. Next chapter coming up soon, and nice updates, BUYG is looking really good now icon14.gif

Chunk
  • Chunk

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Lethal Nizzle @ Apr 7 2009, 18:15)

Looks like I can't jump ship anyway. tounge.gif

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Chunk @ Apr 8 2009, 21:54)
QUOTE (Lethal Nizzle @ Apr 7 2009, 18:15)

Looks like I can't jump ship anyway. tounge.gif

Yeah... The rules beat down on you. Then I stole the spot everyone wanted. But it was mostly because my old place died.

Derelict Frog
  • Derelict Frog

VRock - Home of the Vulture

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:02 PM Edited by Derelict Frog, 08 April 2009 - 12:29 PM.

Some of these stories are very good indeed.
I'm thinking of joining the Pavano Family at Marco's Tobacco shop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users